All Comments on 'Some Debts are Better Paid than Forgiven'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You may not know what to do

Most people just want you to go away. How about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How about NOT posting a story til it's finished, instead of dribbling bits and pieces out, 1* for a piss poor writer, who just can't wait to post something that will most likely NEVER be finished.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

is there a 2nd part to this?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
This story has Natalia enjoying herself, but . . .

. . . what would LW readers think of a wife who was doing this, not really enjoying herself, to save her husband from an injurious beating or even death?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong Category

It is obvious Natalie is going to leave her husband and stay with Eric. Wrong category. This is nothing more than cheap story, basically no story line or plot, mostly explicit sex, which I scan past.... My first and last read from this "writer." 1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Why is this story bad?

Why is this story bad? Because the wife is a whore? Because the husband will be her pimp or find himself alone? Of course not...That's old news...Because the loan shark being an Adonis could have any woman, any age, any race, so not needing to use people's debts to fuck around and show how powerful he was...Maybe today's worst story...So the writer's words: "I do hope to be writing more in 2018 than I did in 2017" are already true...he didn't wrote anything in 2017...Now is our turn to hope he won't write anymore in 2018! 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: "This story has Natalia enjoying herself, but . . ."

You never really know how people will react to anything, but I would like to think that they would have more sympathy if they thought that she was actually sacrificing for her husband instead of having fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The plot is as stupid as the writer.

You can get $3000 from the credit union, even a credit card advance. Or maybe pawn the ring and borrow the difference from your parents?

A stupid plot device to allow the writer to explore his fantasy of the demure inexperienced white girl being emotionally and sexually conquered by the powerful huge-cocked black man.

The only part you left out is where her new black master leaves her pregnant and with venereal disease from one of his buddies. And of course he still makes the husband pay him the $3000 he owes, natch.

Oh, you didn't think of that? Guess you were too busy typing with one hand and jacking off with other.

You need a brain transplant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Natalie turned to face Eric, "I think we have two and a half hours left. Why don't you take me to your bedroom, so you can fuck me properly?"

Those were the last words she ever spoke as a married cunt. It was her idea to leave for more profit and sh now has Eric so Good-bye Joe, You are history. It will hurt less if you aren't there when she doesn't come home

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hate to dump

on a writer but seeing that you are not one of them i must say this was terrible.

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 6 years ago
Four years ago you wrote an incest story and got a 4.55.

Now you are getting 1.

So likely your writing is not the problem.

Here we have a website for sexual fantasies and everyone wants to be a moralist.

Keep writing about Natalie and I will support you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So The Wife Becomes a Slut for the want of Big Cock?

She loses her values and her mind because Eric has a big dick.Really Can you spell cliche?.Besides the premise being inane the idea she would react like this is stupid even for fictional fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finishing is a Good Thing

So why not finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enticing

Nice sultry sexy vibe. I like it. Hot fucking fun.

Her ignorant husband can go find his own boyfriend, because she has a real man now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last anonymous

Get fucking help quick, you got some serious anger issues. Worried about what other readers say? Get a life, you need one. You really must be feeling guilty reading this trash, why else go off with the rants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible! The annomous trolls are at it again.

Please read the explanation of what “Loving Wives” stories are supposed to be about, if you can read. This is well written, and fits what these stories are supposed to be about along with other qualified story lines. We all hope for faithful and loving marriages, but we really don’t want to read stories about them.

YesarubYesarubover 6 years agoAuthor
My goodness

This story has gotten more comments then anything I've written. Most of them negative -- LOL! Yet at the time, it got more favorites than anything I've written, too. A most interesting combination.

I take all the comments as constructive feedback, so thank you. It only allows me to improve as a writer.

eh9198eh9198over 6 years ago
Magnificent!

Such a fantastic story. I really do hope you finish this, and add more chapters very soon. 5 stars, though one small critique I’d give is maybe slow down Natalie’s seduction some. She went from loving wife to willfully and happily desecrating her marriage and her husband, who remember is in this situation to make her happy in the first place. The conclusion she reached is perfectly great, but even the most shallow and evil of women would still have a little more guilt, if not fear of the gangster loan shark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope your muse takes you through the whole weekend. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are the reason I come to this site.

I love fantasies about cheating wives & husbands. I come to this erotic fiction site to read them. Keep writing them and ignore the trolls. You have a storytelling skill that is rare. Well done.

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Congratulations on a well-written and quite erotic tale. Your command of the elements of good writing make it a most enjoyable read, and the erotica is both exciting and satisfying. Excellent story, with a nice plot twist or two on a somewhat familiar theme--and good character development as well. It's good to read about a woman who relishes the experience from the get go, instead of being figuratively dragged through the plot against her will. Do keep up the good work!

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
Outstanding !

BTW, this is clearly a five star effort. Press on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh well

Well you tried, same as hundreds of other stories here just names have changed.

Boring. Start over and use your imagination instead of using other people's ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
maybe same story but?

Great story, however to others it maybe the same story BUT this is one that sheds the light on many troubles in marriage. MONEY! The story clearly shows a woman with very high maintenance demands, everything provided by the husband has been paid for by loans. The wedding ring, the honeymoon, the car, the boob enhancement, the naval piercing etc. Their whole assets net worth is the result of high accumulated debts due to loans. Now Natalie has a chance to repay the loan by virtue of adultery or sleeping with the creditor or loan shark? I am sure the debts will be paid in full however sadly her attentions will be focused on keeping her place by Eric's side since sometimes the grass is always greener on the other side and grass in this case will be cash. next chapter will be the end of Natalie's marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievable

Know that this is fiction, but when Eric showed Natalie that the total amount of money loaned to her husband was around $48,000, all pretense of believability went out the window. No loan shark would loan that kind of money to a guy without collateral or means to pay it back.

rclinkrclinkabout 6 years ago
Is there more???

Enjoyed your story, sorry for all the negativity, but just keep moving forward you can't please everyone. So is there a part 2 or was this the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: is there more

yeah cucky, come watch me bang you wife in the bedroom. And bring us something to drink towel boy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Awful

"Please let him be bigger than Joe!" Just one line of a truly terrible story. What would she have done if he was smaller than Joe? Probably the same thing, she is a willing whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue

Sometimes we need a bad situation to catalyst us into a better surrounding, and in this case I hope the story will continue, even years later may the debt never be paid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Whenever she finds a story about a wife paying off a large debt her eyes light up!

This topic is common and your story could have been boring. However, it was psychologically complex and had several nice twists. First, the black limo and the mysterious black driver injected suspense into the story from the very beginning.

Second, when he drove her to Eric’s place he advised her, "Eric has a way of changing people who come into his circle. Sometimes for the better, but not always so."

That was perfectly timed and created a big question in Natalie’s mind as she walked into the mansion. Of course she remembered those words later, when she was orgasming on Eric’s big cock. Nice touch!

Third, was Eric’s emphasis on Natalie wearing her wedding ring while he fucked her. That was the perfect set up to help her recognize that she was really a married slut!

We’d say you accomplished several major goals for wife Natalie. She now knew she was permanently changed and that Eric’s owned her! Nice writing.

My wife is from South America and, a few years after we married and moved back to the States, her father died. That left her mother and three siblings with a large house mortgage. My wife flew down there, talked to the mortgage holder and cut a deal much like Natalie did.

She gave it up for him over a three-day weekend, and since we live in a suburb of Miami, she gives it up to him whenever he is here on business which, is about four times a year. She's working off the debt.

My wife related well to Natalie’s list of things that she wasn’t going to do for Eric. However, just like Nat, my wife is a red-blooded woman and her body began to respond to Mr. Mortgage Holder. He has a large cock and turned out to be an excellent lover.

Just like Eric in your story, in the heat of the moment, he got her to admit that he owned her pussy and fucked it better than I could. In these types of situations/stories it’s almost imperative that the ‘good’ wife be broken psychologically, and you did this well in your story.

Breaking a wife psychologically enables her to then say, "For the better," Natalie whispered, when words finally found her. "I'm changed for the better."

Money and sex make for a powerful cocktail of emotions. We hope other couples also drink deeply of this cocktail so, that more wives can say, "I'm changed for the better."

Your story was excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...