Some Debts are Better Paid than Forgiven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers

"Hello?" Natalie called out, not seeing anyone in the immediate area.

"Ahhh, Natalia," Eric's voice came from the balcony above. "You are every much the vision of loveliness as you were when my eyes first laid on you."

Eric was coming down the stairs now. He was dressed simply in grey-black slacks and a white, collared shirt. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, she extended her hand to shake his. Eric moved it aside, then moved in to kiss her gently on both cheeks.

"How we greet a lady where I am from," Eric said in his thick accent, taking her arm in his and guiding her toward a room off the main entrance. "Let's conduct our first business in the study."

Natalie wanted to ask what he meant by 'first business', but she was still momentarily flustered by the kiss on her cheek.

"And where are you from originally, Eric?"

"Frankfurt, Germany," he replied, "although I've lived in the states since I was 17."

"Did you come over with your parents?" Natalie continued the small talk, while looking at the impressive artwork in the hall.

"No, I came alone."

They had entered a study, with a large oak desk, several cushioned chairs, a loveseat, and a larger couch. Eric guided her to the loveseat, and sat down beside her.

"Now, Natalia-"

Natalie put her hand on Eric's arm. "Can I please tell you something first, Eric? I love the way you say my name. Everyone calls me Nat, Nats, or Natalie. You're the only one who calls me Natalia, and I like the way it sounds."

"The name matches your beauty."

Reflexively, Natalie squeezed his arm, "Thank you, you're very kind."

"Now, when you called me, you said you wanted to settle your husband's debt. However, you also said that you did not have the money?"

"Yes, right to business then. My husband tells me he owes you three thousand dollars. You asked me to bring my ring. So I think you already know what I'm proposing-"

Natalie started to slide her engagement ring off her finger. Eric stopped her.

"Natalia, did Joseph tell you he owed me only three thousand dollars?"

Eric looked genuinely concerned.

"Y-yes," Natalie stammered. "That's not true?"

Eric had a concerned look on his face. He got up from the loveseat, and walked over to the desk. He opened one of the drawers, thumbed through it, and then pulled out a spiral-bound ledger. He brought it over to the love seat, and sat next to Natalie. Eric opened the ledger to the final page with writing on it, about a third of the way through the binder. He tapped a number midway down the page.

"Your husband owes me forty-eight thousand, nine hundred and thirty two dollars," he said plainly, calmly.

"WHAT?!?"

Eric flipped to the beginning of the ledger. His finger slid down the page, briefly stopping at dates, dollar amounts, and notes sprawled neatly across the page.

"The three thousand dollars is due now. It was a four year loan, opened back in December 2013 ... a few months before the two of you eloped. A believe Joseph used that money to buy your engagement ring."

Eric tapped several lines in the ledger. "These are monthly accruals of interest. This $7,500 is your honeymoon in Hawaii, coming due on its four-year term this June. A few smaller loans. If I recall, these were to buy you Christmas gifts, new clothes ... something about Friday date night. Some vacation trips back to the Caribbean. Oh, and the big one, the loan for your new car. You can see some payments here and there, but barely covering the interest accrual. Not to worry, the big amounts don't come due until later next year. At this time, only the amount of three thousand dollars is due."

Natalie flipped through the book and suddenly realized the desperation of her and Joe's situation. And she realized something else: all of this money was borrowed to buy her things. They were living far above their means all because Joe wanted to treat her like a queen.

Natalie was in shock. She could form no words.

"Natalia, let me ask you," Eric took the ledger from her, closed it, and slid it under the loveseat. He then put his arm gently around her shoulders. "If this had been only three thousand dollars, what were you prepared to offer me to wipe that debt clear?"

Natalie looked down at her engagement ring. She started to slide it off her finger. Eric put his hand over hers, stopping her.

"The truth, Natalia. When you told me on the phone that we could work something out, what did you mean?"

Natalie considered her words very carefully. She wanted to lie, she wanted to run away and cry.

But no, that wasn't entirely true. She wanted to tell Eric the truth.

"I was going to let you sleep with me," she whispered softly, looking down at her hands.

"Mmm, I see. An hour of your company in my bed to wipe three thousand dollars of debt from your husband's account," Eric said.

Natalie nodded numbly. "The way you looked at me at my home. Something in that look suggested you might be interested in me."

"Ahhh, indeed. But Natalia, even you must know ... that is many times the rate that experienced escorts make. You think being with you is worth so much, for so little time?"

Eric reached down and slid the wedding ring off her finger. He turned it in the sunlight that settled in from the west windows. Natalie thought he was going to slide it in his pocket, deduct the three-thousand from the ledger, and send her on her way. His next words surprised her.

"Natalia, I will confess you do intrigue me," he said. "Not just your physical beauty, which is beyond words. There is something else about you."

He paused for nearly a minute.

"I'll tell you what."

Eric leaned closer and whispered these next words in her ear.

"Three hours. Three hours in my bed will erase three thousand dollars of your husband's debt."

Natalie's thoughts flashed immediately to a bedroom scene, their bodies naked in a tangle of bed sheets. Eric on top of her, their bodies pressed together. Her head was tossed back with an expression of extreme pleasure as she wrapped her legs around him.

Natalie shook her head to clear those thoughts, which had come to her mind far too quickly. The soft murmur of Eric's voice tickled her ear, and tingled all the way down her spine.

"After three hours," Eric continued to whisper, as he turned the ring in his fingers under her gaze, "I will give you a choice: my driver can take you home, in time to make dinner for your husband, or you can spend another forty-five hours with me - to clear the remaining forty-five thousand of your husband's debt."

Eric spoke slowly, matter of factly. Her mind raced to another scenario, of her, in the kitchen, stirring a big pot of meatballs. How would she feel, having cheated on her husband? Would she tell Joseph?

"That will take us to Sunday evening. Your husband's debt will be free and clear, fully paid by you, simply by spending the weekend in my company. I'll then offer you one more choice: to stay the night. Sunday night.

"My driver will bring you to school in the morning, and I'll send you to work with twenty thousand cash in your purse. Yours, just for spending the night with me willingly, when you had no obligations to do so."

Natalie thought about that amount of money. What would it even look like to hold it? And all she had to do to get it was let a man - this gorgeous, hard-bodied man - let him fuck her brains out for the next 72 hours.

One hour, three hours, forty-eight hours, or more ... did it really matter? Didn't she say it herself earlier: she had come here prepared to let him fuck her. She had expected it to be a quickie, but what was a few more hours. It was just sex, no matter how long it lasted.

Natalie looked at the ring as it glittered between Eric's fingers. She never wanted to lose her ring, the symbol of Joe's love to her.

Eric was offering her a way out. And though she had no firsthand knowledge, she suspected Eric was right: $1,000 an hour was likely far more than most call girls made. Yet when you added it all up for the weekend, that's what he was basically offering her.

"I didn't bring any spare clothes," Natalie said out loud, mostly to herself, but mentally working through the prospects of spending the night here. What would they do for that long a period of time? Eric looked to be a fine specimen of a man, but she didn't think he or any other man could fuck for 48 hours straight.

Eric shrugged, "We'll find some time to go shopping this weekend."

That gave Natalie quite a bit of comfort. It meant she wouldn't be confined to just Eric's bedroom for the next two days - although that also had a certain nerve-wracking appeal.

Yes, of course, they would have to come up for air, they would have to eat. They couldn't just fuck, non-stop, all weekend long ... and did Eric just offer to take her shopping?

What would she tell Joe? What possible explanation could she offer for not coming home all weekend?

Maybe she would stay for just three hours. That would clear their immediate debt. She and Joe could figure out a way to raise the remaining money later. She would be back home to make Joe dinner. And it was date night! Joe would take her out dancing and be none the wiser of what happened here.

'Rules.' Natalie thought to herself. She was a 4th grade teacher, after all. There were always rules to be made and rules to be followed. '1) No kissing. Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman had it right: kissing is two people saying they are interested in each other romantically. I won't kiss him. 2) Just sex. I won't even pretend I'm enjoying it. 3) I'm not going down on him. I give an amazing blowjob, but I'm not going out of my way to give him pleasure. If he goes down on me - oh, god, I hope he does, that's his prerogative. 4) I won't call him honey, baby, sweety, or any other pet names that I call Joe. 5) Home by four o'clock, no matter what. Joe and I can figure out a way to make seven and half grand, and the later payments by October.'

"Very well, Mr. Schmidt," Natalie said, deciding quickly on a sixth rule: if this was a business arrangement, she would call him by his surname. "Three hours. Let's go to your bedroom."

Eric did not express any emotion at this news. He slid Natalie's wedding ring back on her finger.

"I want you to wear this," Eric whispered into her ear. Once the ring was fully on, his hand slid up her left arm, leaving a wake of goosebumps behind.

"I want you to see it on your finger," Eric's hand had slid all the way up her arm, and lay upon her shoulder now. "I want you to know that you are a married woman."

Eric's hand dropped to cup Natalie's left breast as his lips nuzzled against her earlobe. He nibbled at her ear, and Natalie's body instantly betrayed her promise to remain dispassionate. Instead, her nipples became rock-hard beneath Eric's touch. Her breath quickened. She tilted her head and made a quiet gasp.

She knew Eric could feel her nipple beneath the fabric of her shirt, because he immediately started to pinch and knead it with his fingertips, first one breast, then the other.

"And when my cock slides inside you, Natalia," Eric squeezed one breast, eliciting a soft moan from Natalie's lips.

Natalie closed her eyes and started scolding herself: 'Just sex, you silly girl. No moaning. Just let him fuck you.'

But she couldn't help herself: the soft whispers in her ear, the way he spoke her name, his hand squeezing the nipples of her breast, the sweet scent of his cologne - Natalie felt tingling sensations thrumming through her whole body.

"Yesssss," Eric sighed, feeling the intenseness of her arousal. "That's it. When my cock slides deep, deep inside you, I want you to look at that ring and know that you are a married woman."

Natalie was squirming on the couch now, a warm sensation blossoming between her thighs. What was it about this man that exited her so? This was mild petting and she could feel herself becoming absolutely moist between her thighs!

Eric continued to whisper in her ear. "A married woman being taken by a real man."

"Oh, Eric," she whispered, turning her face towards his. She looked at his lips as their heads moved closer.

'I wasn't going to kiss him,' Natalie said to herself, suddenly confused at her quickly caving willpower. 'I wasn't going to kiss him. And surname only!'

Their lips touched, closed open each other's. Softly at first, then opening and closing a second time, more hungrily for each other. All thoughts of not kissing Eric fled immediately.

Eric was an amazing kisser, Natalie discovered, as their tongues met and her hand went around his neck. She felt as if she were slowly drifting away on a cloud. All the while, Eric's hand was busy at her breasts, squeezing, kneading, tormenting her with his touch. Soft moans and coos of delight escaped Natalie's lips as Eric kissed across her cheek, down her jawline and closed upon the bare expanse of her throat.

"Ohhhhhhh," Natalie sighed.

Eric nibbled and licked, but Natalia felt he was impeded by her high-neck pullover. Oh, why had she worn this damn shirt - it was practically a turtleneck in design! Without being bidden, Natalia crossed her arms, grabbed the base of her shirt near both hips, and lifted it slowly.

"Mmmmm," she heard a purr from Eric, and knew from his vantage point, he could see her flat tummy come into view. She imagined that he was purring at the sight of her belly button, which was bejeweled with a ruby naval piercing. This made Natalie feel deliciously naughty.

Natalia lifted the shirt higher until Eric had to remove his hand from her bosom. The fabric slid up and over her breasts, revealing two perfect orbs. Natalie had been a small girl in college, a meager B-cup that she had never been happy about. Luckily, Joe had let her get a boob job, and now she was, well, quite a bit larger. She had been braless, but she knew Eric had surmised that from the feel of her nipples pressed so hard against the shirt.

It was then that Natalie realized Eric had paid for her boob job, as well. She had seen it in the ledger, $4,200. She had begged Joe for weeks to let her get breast augmentation surgery. She wanted it for herself, but also as a present to Joe.

Natalie's distracted attention returned to the hear and now as Eric swooped his head down to take one of her nipples in his mouth, squeezing the other breast with his right hand.

"Oooooooh, baby," Natalia said, unconsciously breaking another rule, perhaps two.

'They were a gift for Joe. Now they are a gift for Eric, too,' she smiled, letting her shirt drop to the floor behind the loveseat. She brought her hands down and clutched the back of Eric's head. She ran her fingers through his hair and tossed her head back, feeling a multitude of emotions: guilt, desire, culpability, lust, indiscretion, longing.

Her emotions rocked back and forth. She knew what she was doing was so terribly naughty, but it felt so terribly right. God, she felt horny. It had been more than a week since she last made love to Joe.

In the end, desire, lust and longing won out. Natalie's hands moved behind her back, fumbling with the zipper of her pencil skirt. She desperately wanted it off her body, but knew with it's hip-hugging tightness, it wasn't coming off unless the zipper was all the way down.

She lifted her butt cheeks up off the couch, so she could slide the skirt zipper fully down. As her body contorted, Eric took the opportunity to move his lips off her nipples, and then kiss and lick his way down her tummy.

Natalie was nearly in a full yoga bridge pose, her shoulders on the back of the loveseat, her knees bent and her back arched. She slid the skirt down over her hips, past her thighs, and let it pool around her legs. She hadn't kicked off her high heels yet, favoring to keep them on. Some little voice told her Eric might like that. She just stepped out of her skirt.

*Holy shit, Eric," she said suddenly, looking down her arched body. "Look at my panties."

Natalie had worn a pair of frilly, dark pink panties, but a large part of the soft material at the juncture of her thighs was now wet. It had turned her panties a much darker color.

"I'm absolutely dripping," Natalie sighed in wonder.

Eric slid his hand over her hips, and then down toward her mound. Natalie remained frozen in this pose, trembling slightly at his touch.

"You are indeed wet," he confirmed, pulling her panties down over her hips. The wetness clung to her camel-toe, as if the cloth itself were reluctant to pull away from her.

Once the panties were fully off, Natalie spread her knees wider apart as Eric's face came in between her thighs. She watched as Eric took one, long lick of her pussy with his tongue.

"And your wetness is delicious," he grinned.

"Oh, ohhh, ooooooh," Natalie cooed as he licked her a second time. Her shoulders were pressed into the loveseat, her back arched as she concentrated hard on maintaining her pose.

Natalie lifted one foot to the couch seat and then balanced as she lifted the other foot. With her feet on the couch, rather than the floor, Natalie could lift her hips even higher, pushing her wet pussy against Eric's face as he came in to lick her again.

"Oh, honey, yesssss," her body shuddered. "Right there. Just like that."

Natalie was balanced precariously on the loveseat, her head tossed back and hanging far over the end. The only thing that stopped her from tumbling completely over was her hands wrapped around Eric's head. She lifted her hips in a slow, undulating motion, thrusting herself onto Eric's tongue, guiding his head with her hands, and guiding his tongue with her hip thrusts. Natalie was slowly losing control as Eric found her delectable, sweet spot.

And the things he was doing to her honey pot with that tongue! Natalie couldn't believe the heights he was taking her to. She felt as if her whole body might simultaneously float away and shatter slowly into a million fragments.

"Oh god, baby. That's it. Your tongue. Oh my god!"

Her hip undulations became faster and faster. One hand left Eric's head, and at first she rested atop her forehead. Soon, however, she found herself kneading her own breasts with both hands, squeezing them together and pinching her nipples hard while Eric continued to hungrily eat her out.

Now Eric was the only thing preventing her from tumbling over the back side of the loveseat. Natalie was completely lost in the moments of her building orgasm.

"Oh, Eric. Oh my ... I'm going to cum. I'm ... I'm ... oh shit, I'm cumming. I'm cumming now. Aaaaaiiiiiiioooooohh!"

Her voice was a shrill shriek, and then she screamed with tormented pleasure. She lifted her head to see Eric watching her eyes intently as his tongue swirled and lashed about her pussy, trying to touch every part of her simultaneously.

Natalie's scream ended in silence, but her mouth was still in an 'O' as her orgasm slammed against her fully.

Eric did not let up. Natalie's entire body convulsed and quivered as she continued to balance just her shoulders on back of the loveseat. Her legs had somehow become wrapped around Eric, locking him in a vice grip.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. Oh, Eric, stop, stop, stop. Too much. I can't breath."

Her voice said stop, but her legs kept pulling him in ... so Eric continued to tongue lash her pussy, giving special attention to the hard little nub of Natalie's clit.

"HOLY SHIT!" Natalie screamed, grabbing Eric's head with both hands and moving his head to concentrate in just that spot.

"I'm think I'm going to cum again! I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM AGAIN!!"

This time she nearly did fall off the couch, as her body bucked wildly underneath Eric's mouth.

Eric slowed the administrations of his tongue. Natalie gradually sank into the loveseat. She took his face in both hands and looked at Eric with utter amazement.

Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers