Some Debts are Better Paid than Forgiven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HO. LEE. SHIT."

Natalie's eyes desperately searched Eric's eyes, hoping to find some explanation in them. Then she broke the #1 rule again by leaning in and kissing him.

Natalie tasted her sweetness on his lips, and then kissed him more hungrily, tasting herself on his tongue. She found herself kissing Eric with more passion than she had mustered in her last four years of marriage with Joe.

Eric began to unbutton his shirt, prompting Natalie to come up for air and break away from the kiss.

"No, wait," Natalie said, sitting upright. "I want to undress you."

Natalie could hardly believing the words, even as they tumbled from her lips.

'I'm enjoying this,' she thought. 'It's so wrong, so terribly wrong. Why am I enjoying this?'

Slowly, as Eric continued to kneel in front of the loveseat, she undid the remaining buttons of Eric's shirt. His chest was bare, no T-shirt. And to her delight, his pecs and abs were handsomely sculpted. Here was a man who spent thoughtful hours at the gym taking care of himself, just like she did. She let her fingers slide slowly across each curve of his muscled body, letting him know how much she appreciated the work that went into making those muscles.

After a time, Eric stood up. Natalie unfastened his belt, and then the trouser clasp beneath. She pulled down his zipper slowly, teasing him, teasing herself. She very much enjoyed the noise it made in this otherwise silent study.

"Zzzzzzzzzzip."

Natalie's eyes were drawn to the bulge under her fingers. She could feel it, but not easily judge it. Not while it was under wraps.

'Please be bigger, please be bigger,' she thought to herself. 'Be bigger than Joe.'

Natalie pulled both trousers and his underwear down together. She had to pull the hem of his waistband outward, lifting it around that bulge. Despite her polite efforts, Eric's cock get momentarily caught in the waistband. Then sprang into view.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," Natalie said softly, her eyes once again wide with wonder. Eric was bigger than Joe, and not by just a little. He was both longer and thicker. In fact, Natalie estimated that Eric was bigger than the toy dildo she kept hidden in the bottom drawer of her nightstand.

And Eric was different in another way from her husband: he was circumcised. Natalie stroked Eric's cock with her hand, admiring the heart-like tip. Back when she was dating, she always prefered the cut boys. She liked the bulbous feel of a circumcised penis in her mouth.

'Oh well,' Natalie thought to herself, looking up happily into Eric's eyes as he towered above her. 'Here goes Rule #3.'

Natalie parted her lips and took the tip of Eric's stiff cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, exploring the curves of Eric's cock head with her tongue, then did a muffled laugh around Eric's cock. She could feel the difference so distinctly. She wondered if he would feel different entering her pussy, too. That thought sent her pussy dripping again.

Natalie felt Eric's hands at the back of her head, pulling her forward onto his pole.

'He wants me to get busy,' Natalie thought to herself. 'Happy to oblige!'

Natalie had remained a virgin until her wedding night, and she attributed it to her ability to give great head. Her mouth, throat and tongue were enough to keep the boys satisfied, and she felt pretty confident demonstrating this now to Eric.

'Eye contact,' she reminded herself. 'Eye contact is very important to the controlling boys.'

Natalie looked up into Eric's eyes, and slowly took his cock into her mouth. When she felt her gag reflex coming, Natalie relaxed her throat muscles and continued pushing her head forward. Eric was all the way in her mouth, something she knew few girls could probably do. Her eyes were starting to water, but she held him there, until he tossed his head back and moaned.

Natalie pulled back, coughing a little as she did so.

"Oh honey, you're so big," she purred, then immediately put him back in her mouth. She made her tongue rigid, and rubbed it hard against the underside of his cock. She slowly bobbed her head back and forth, face fucking him like a pro.

"Oh, that's a good girl," Eric gasped. "That's a very good girl."

Joe never talked to her when she was going down on him, nor when they were having sex. Eric talked a lot, and she really liked that. It turned her on.

Natalie loved giving head, and had become quite practiced at it in both high school and college. She didn't do it nearly as much since she got married. Joe was always so eager to get inside her that they skipped a lot of the "foreplay" most nights. Going down on Eric reminded her of how much she genuinely missed it.

Natalie brought her left hand into the action. She'd pull her mouth and hand back off Eric's cock together, a loose hand grip, but sucking hard with her mouth. Then she'd tighten her grip, stroking Eric's shaft, pulling the skin back, following it with her own mouth, tongue dancing on the underside of his dick.

"Jesus," Eric moaned.

Natalie knew she could bring Eric to the edge in seconds with this motion, and it made her clit flutter with excitement. With her right hand, she started to rub her pussy mound, amazed once again at how damp she was between her legs.

She continued to stroke, tongue and suck Eric's dick, feeling it throb with building power. On one of her downward strokes, Natalie noticed her wedding ring. She paused and thought about that.

'My hand. My wedding ring finger. Stroking another man's dick. Why am I so excited to see this happening?'

Eric pushed forward, not wanting her to stop. Natalie could tell he was close to orgasm. Oh, she wanted to taste him, so bad! She wanted to feel him explode in her mouth and drink him all up! Natalie continued to suck and pull Eric deeper in her throat.

Her wedding ring glinted and she thought of Eric's earlier words, 'When my cock slides deep, deep inside you, I want you to look at that ring and know that you are a married woman being taken by a real man.'

Eric's orgasm was quickly building, she could feel him ready to burst.

"NO!" she cried out suddenly. Eric looked down on her, a frenzied, berserk look on his face.

'Oh, he is so close,' Natalie thought.

"Not this way," Natalie pleaded. "Not the first time."

She stood up, turned around, and kneeled on the loveseat. Her high heel pumps dangled off the edge, to either side of Eric. She tossed her hair across one shoulder and looked back at Eric, then glanced down at his big, stiff meaty cock. She lowered her shoulders and thrust her derriere high in the air.

"I want you inside me," she begged.

To make it clear exactly which entrance she wanted Eric to use - at least this first time - she reached between her legs with one hand, and parted her pussy lips for him to see her pink, swollen pussy.

"Please, Eric. I want you to fuck me."

Eric put his hand on the tattoo at the top of her sexy derriere, her Tramp Stamp. He had paid for that, too. Control had returned to his face, he was no longer on the edge.

He did not immediately indulge her. Instead, he nudged the tip of his cock against her pussy, but no further. He dipped the head in only slightly and ran it the length of her slit. Natalie's whole body trembled with anticipation

"Oh, please. Don't tease! Fuck me, Eric!!"

Eric continued to slide just the tip of his cock inside her, pushing her lips apart slightly and marveling at how wet she was.

"Natalia, there is something we have not yet discussed. Are you on birth control?"

Natalie was near delirious with anticipation. She barely registered Eric's words, or their meaning.

"What? I don't - I mean, no!" Natalie didn't understand what this had to do with anything.

'God, his dick is right there,' she thought with tormented anguish. 'If I time it right, and just push back hard, he'd sink right into me.'

"I'm not going to pull out," he said, a final warning.

"Just get that thing inside me," she begged, squirming.

Eric did not slam it into her, as she so desperately wanted. Perhaps he surmised from her earlier reactions that Joseph was a smaller man. A much smaller man. There would be ample opportunity for slamming later. Eric pushed himself into her slowly, seemingly wanting her to get used to him. Natalie was both touched and tormented at the same time.

She gripped the side rest and the back of the loveseat while Eric slowly entered her from behind.

"Oh, yes," she sighed, feeling her love petals pushing aside as the first inch of him entered her love canal. As Eric pushed deeper, Natalie felt herself being split wider and wider.

"Oh my god, you're so big," she turned to face him, flipping her hair over the opposite shoulder again, so it wouldn't fall back and block her view of him.

"Too much?" he asked thoughtfully.

"No, I love it," she whimpered softly.

Eric continued to push his way slowly into her, deeper and deeper.

"Oh my god, I love it," she repeated louder, confessing as much to herself as to him.

Inch by inch, deeper and deeper, Eric pulled Natalie's hips back and pushed himself deeper into her hot little hole.

"I love it, I love it, I love it." she said, each time louder, pushing back, impaling herself on his cock.

Soon his groin and her butt cheeks met as one.

"Holy shit, Eric, you are inside me. You are so fucking big and so fucking deep. I feel every inch of you inside me."

Natalie squeezed herself around his shaft. Eric gasped a soft breath in reaction. Natalie delighted in that and squeezed her vaginal muscles again.

"Natalia?" Eric whispered, sliding out of her hole just a small amount.

"No, no, no," Natalie cried.

"Look at your ring," Eric commanded.

Natalie turned her head and looked back at her ring, as Eric sank back inside her.

"Mmmmm, God, yesssss," Natalie whispered.

"You're a married woman," Eric teased, sliding out of her cunt, a little more than before. He paused, then pushed his way back into her fully.

"Yessssssss."

Eric pulled his cock out slowly again, this time nearly half way out.

"How does it feel to have another man's cock sliding into your tight, wet pussy?"

It was the words Eric used, timed with the sliding motion of his cock that was stirring a deep, forbidden lust inside her. Eric was pushing inside her again, each time filing her more deeply.

"Oh, God, Eric, so good. It feels so good."

"And what do they call a married woman who sleeps with another man?" Eric said, pulling nearly all the way out of Natalie's throbbing pussy. Eric did not sink it back in immediately. Natalie squirmed.

"Oh please, Eric. Don't tease," Natalie begged. Eric held fast, poised at the entrance of her pussy.

"What do they call a woman who sleeps with another man, Natalia?" Eric asked again.

"A slut," she whispered. Eric rewarded her by thrusting his cock in deep.

"Oh, fuck!" Natalie exclaimed, clawing at the loveseat, bending her shoulders down low to let more of him in her.

"And whose little slut are you, Natalia? Who owns you?" Eric had once again pulled his cock all the way out.

"You do, Eric." Natalie cried out, without hesitation, rewarded by feeling Eric slam his dick back inside her.

He pulled out again, and he didn't even need to ask her a question.

"I'm your slut, Eric."

Natalie gasped as he slammed into her again. This is what she wanted. This is what she needed. Natalie could control how far Eric left her, and how quickly he pushed back in by simply confessing her needs.

"I'm your dirty, little slut, Eric. Own that pussy. Fuck ... me. Fuck me ... like the dirty little slut ... I am! Oh shit ... FUCK!! ME!!"

Eric was pumping into her hard now, faster and faster. Her breath was coming in tight rasps, and she could barely talk. Now it was just moans and cries of delight. It didn't matter, Eric was not waiting for her to speak. He just pounded her, harder and harder, deeper and deeper.

Natalie looked at her wedding ring as he did so. She was a taken woman being owned by another man. Her last thought before she was carried away by her mounting orgasm was Bull's words: "Eric has a way of changing people who come into his circle. Sometimes for the better, but not always so."

In the next moment, Natalie felt Eric tense up and moan. Deep inside she felt a searing heat, like a liquid bullet deep in her core.

"Oh my god, Eric. I feel you cumming."

She screamed as her own orgasm hit her in that exact instant.

"I'm cumming, too, baby. I'm cummmmmmmming!"

Eric kept pounding her as wave after wave of intense pleasure hit her, again and again. Natalie's eyes rolled up in her forehead as the most earth-shattering orgasm she had ever experienced ripped through her. Stars exploded, colors burst, and Natalie was carried away on a wave of bliss.

After a time, Natalie came to. She was clinging to the loveseat like it was the last piece of driftwood in the aftermath of a Tsunami. Every inch of her body was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration.

"For the better," Natalie whispered, when words finally found her. "I'm changed for the better."

"What's that?" Eric asked.

Natalie turned to face Eric, "I think we have two and a half hours left. Why don't you take me to your bedroom, so you can fuck me properly?"