All Comments on 'Some Extra Money'

by TexRiffraff

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She's just TOO willing

It'd have been much more erotic if she really had doubts about at least some of the sex acts.

And there was nothing involving her breasts. No feeling. No kissing. No sucking.

Would have liked to see him doing things to get her hot, not just do her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

This is the first story I’ve read on this website and I’m hooked! I want more! Reading it had me hard almost from the start. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
STRONGLY DISSAGREE

I strongly dissagree with two Anonimous comments. He was not sedusing someone he just met, he was paying someone he had already told her what to expect. Paying her a lot of money to do hard core things. I don't think that's so hard to understand! I wonder if those two Anonimous even read the same story I did. In the story I read, she had plenty of "female emotions" and told us offen about her struggle to willingness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Written

This was a business transaction not a first date. Ryan paid her to do what she was told, an agreement she was fully paid up too.

rubyblonderubyblondeover 4 years ago
More please!

You should definitely write more; like the ones Ryan was telling her he wanted to make. I would be here for it!

existencialista0existencialista0almost 2 years ago

Amazing cadence, a steady crescendo with a nice mix of roughness and shyness. Great! Just realized that are other stories about her and looking forward to read all of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous