Some Things Never Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina ran the soap over her flawless, naturally bronzed skin, enhanced by countless hours in the sun, which gave her sexy tan lines. She ran the soap up and down her gorgeous legs, her rounded, muscular calves and finally her slim ankles and pretty feet. She then washed her very well trimmed pussy, and Luke took notice of just what a fat pussy it was. She had a very pronounced labia which was a total turn on.

She then turned around and washed her ass, even bending over to let it spread a little for him, revealing her smooth, brown butthole.

"Jesus..." he whispered, which caused her to giggle. Tina had the most perfect body that he had ever seen. She was soft where you wanted it to be soft and had muscle tone where you wanted that. Combined with her beautiful skin, high cheekbones, dazzling green eyes and beautiful straight brown hair, she was an absolute stunner.

Tina stood up and regarded her brother and then looked at his crotch.

"Uh oh," she said.

Luke looked down and saw that he was once again fully hard, with his fat, eight inches standing straight up.

"Now we can't just leave you like that can we," she said while she stepped forward and placed her hands back on his dick.

Luke didn't say anything as she started to jerk him off again. Tina however, couldn't help herself and continued to tease him.

"Luke, those sounds we hear when mom is down here? It sounds like she's moaning really loudly," said Tina as she looked into his eyes and kept stroking his cock.

"Why would she be moaning Luke?"

"Tina, please stop asking me about mom."

"Whatever it is you're doing to her, I think it's great."

"Huh?"

"I think it's great. You know how irritable she can be. But she always comes back upstairs completely relaxed. It's like she can't even get mad at anything. I would love to be that relaxed. She caught Julie, Marion and me with some stolen beers the other day and never said a thing. Normally she would have chewed our heads off. Whatever it is you're doing to her down here please don't stop."

"Goddammit Tina, please just shut up."

"And another thing. When we hear her moaning down here we can tell that the water isn't running. So it's happening after the shower."

"Goddammit Tina," said Luke through gritted teeth. Her stroking felt great and she was turning him on.

"You know I don't blame you Luke. She's still just as beautiful as ever. Hell, all of the guys at school say they would love to be with any of us sisters because we'll age like mom. What son wouldn't want to get with that."

"Oh fuck Tina! Don't stop," said Luke as he started to buck his hips in time with her stroking hands. Soon he was shooting a second load of jizz all over Tina who once again laughed and marveled at it. Once he was done she rinsed them both off and they got out of the shower.

Tina got dressed and then helped him dress and once she was done he placed his bandaged hands on her shoulders and addressed her.

"Tina, don't tell anyone about this ok? That shouldn't have happened. It's our secret, ok?"

"Of course Luke. I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"I mean it Tina. Especially Marion and Julie. You three blab about everything to each other. This needs to stay between you and me. Promise!"

"I promise Luke."

"Swear to god Tina!"

"Luke, I promise! I swear to god that I won't tell Marion and Julie. Just chill out ok?"

"Ok, cool," said Luke as he removed his bandaged hands from her shoulders.

Tina then kissed him on the cheek and then ran up the stairs. She then raced through the living room and upstairs to where her sisters were hanging out in Julie's room and burst through the door.

"Guess who just gave Luke two handjobs in the shower!"

Her sisters just looked at her stunned and confused, then Tina explained what happened. Julie and Marion were furious with their sister and the competition was on. Julie demanded to be next to help him in the shower, followed by Marion. It all became about one upping each other. Handjobs soon led to long make out sessions which then led to more handjobs. Then Tina upped it to blowjobs and eventually all three would be in the basement with Luke, taking turns slurping on his dick and demanding to know who was best. Luke was never stupid enough to give an answer.

Then a few days before their mother was set to return, Tina came out of the basement and proudly bragged to her sisters that she got Luke to take her virginity. After that, it was a free for all as they all took turns "forcing" themselves on Luke.

Finally it was time to have his bandages removed and Julie drove him to the hospital. It drove Luke nuts that during all of this amazing sex he wasn't able to actually touch the girls and their incredible figures. When they got home he ordered all three of his sisters to go down to the basement. They excitedly complied. He had been going crazy with his hands in bandages and now he was finally free. They spent the rest of that afternoon letting Luke enjoy their amazing bodies. He spent a long time fondling them before he banged all three repeatedly. The next few days were a constant fuckfest.

Claire had her last day of meetings cancelled and managed to get an early flight home. Letting her kids know that she was coming home early had simply slipped her mind. She entered through her front door and the house felt empty. She figured that the kids were probably out with friends, so she went to the kitchen and fixed herself a bourbon. She leaned against the counter and took a long pull of her drink when she heard noises coming from the basement.

She went to the basement door and opened it. She was immediately hit with the smell of sex and the sounds of her daughters moaning and arguing with each other. The arguing wasn't unusual for three sisters, but the moaning was.

"Mmmm, UH! Unh.....so good....AH!"

"Luke, your cock feels so fucking good!"

"I'm next you fucking bitch!"

"Fuck you Tina! You've already made him climb on top of you like three times today you fucking slut!"

Claire was shocked at what she was hearing and tip-toed down the stairs. Halfway down she was able to see Luke's bed. The sight caused her to stifle a gasp as she covered her mouth with her hand.

On the bed were all four of her children. Luke was lying on his back. Julie was on top of him riding his dick and moaning in ecstasy. Marion was sitting on his face, facing Julie and grinding her box on his mouth. Julie was sucking on one of her sister's tits. Tina was also on the bed, kneeling next to the threesome and rubbing her pussy. She and Marion were arguing about who was next in line to take Luke's dick.

"I'm next you cunt! You can either keep sitting on his face or go move to the side, but that cock is mine once Julie's done!"

"You are such a fucking slut Tina! You never get enough, oh yeah....oh shit Luke your tongue feels so good! Ah! Seriously Tina, you fucked him all morning!"

"This morning was several hours ago! I'm next on this cock!"

Luke then in one move pushed Marion off of his face, put his arm around Julie and flipped the two of them over so that she was on her back and he was on top. He immediately kept thrusting into her as she wrapped her legs around him. He pressed his mouth against hers and kissed her deeply as he fucked her. Meanwhile, Marion and Tina kept arguing.

Luke then let out a loud moan and began to cum inside Julie's pussy.

"Fuck that's good," grunted Luke as he shot rope after rope into Julie. Once his orgasm was over he collapsed on top of her and slowly rolled off. Julie had passed out at this point, and Marion and Tina were still sniping at each other.

"You have a fucking problem Tina! Nobody should need it that much! You're a fucking nympho!"

"Well this nympho is next to get fucked, bitch!"

"TINA! MARION," Luke barked. "Shut the fuck up! You're both on cleanup duty! Tina, you're on Julie and Marion, you're on me. NOW!"

Tina and Marion snapped to attention, and then crawled between Julie and Luke's legs. Tina spread her sister's legs open and began to lap at her cum filled pussy. While Tina ate her sister's box, Marion was busy sucking and licking the cum and pussy juice off of Luke's fuckstick.

Marion took her mouth off of Luke's cock and asked him, "Luke, I'm next right? You're fucking me next, right?"

Luke gently pushed Marion's head back down on his dick while reassuring her, "Yes Marion baby, you're next. Once you've got me cleaned up and hard again you're getting fucked. Now keep sucking sweetheart."

Marion squealed with delight as she sucked her brother's dick.

"Goddammit," Trina grumbled and then went back to eating her passed out sister's cumfilled snatch.

Claire slowly made her way back upstairs and quietly closed the basement door. She went to the kitchen table, sat down and finished her drink and poured herself another one. She was in shock at what she had just seen. But she also knew that she couldn't be angry. She herself had tried to just be maternal and only help Luke in the shower. But being in the shower with him just proved way too tempting. She knew he got around a lot before the accident. He was accustomed to lots of sex and now he wasn't getting any. While soaping him up she knew that his massive hardon had to be aching for release. And she gave him that release with her hand.

All that did was stir her own fires. It had been so long since she had been with a man. Especially a man who knew how to fuck. The next day she used her mouth on him. And the following day she also got naked and just washed him in the shower, but when they were done she dried him off and took him to bed, where she had him climb on top of her and fuck her over and over again. And that's how she continued, even letting him take her ass, until she had to get back on the road for work.

So knowing her own actions, she couldn't get too upset with her daughters. She had to admit that she was somewhat reckless and cavalier in the way she messed around with Luke and that her daughters easily figured out what was going on. Plus, she knew they all adored him and had crushes on him. So given the circumstances where they had to be around him in such intimate settings, none of this should be a surprise. She finished her drink and thanked the lord that she had gotten all three girls on the pill when they started high school.

After that day neither side talked about or acknowledged what was happening, even though it was plainly clear to everyone that there was a competition for Luke and his hammer. Claire simply took whatever time she could to be alone with Luke and her daughters did the same.

Whenever Claire was on the road the sisters would have group sex with Luke out in the open. He loved them all but Tina fast became his favorite. He was able to bang Marion and Julie to the point where both girls had to eventually throw in the towel. But Tina always managed to best him and leave him drained, flaccid and incapable of further sex, regardless of how vigorously she sucked him, trying to get one last boner out of him. Plus she had a kinky side that never said no to anything.

One time, she came down to the basement to get some alone time with Luke, who had just finished working out and was getting into the shower. He ordered her to strip and to get in with him. She loved it when he took control but this time he was even more direct. He ordered her to get on her knees and suck his dick. He was being way more aggressive than usual and she instantly started to get wet as she kneeled down and took his cock into her mouth and proceeded to blow him.

Soon his massive tool was rock hard and Luke put his hands on her head and aggressively started to fuck her face, causing her to choke and gag on his cock. All it did was turn her on even further. He was using her body and she wanted to be used. She put her hands on his hips and started to push and pull along with him, sending his huge tool in and out of her mouth and down her throat.

Then Luke pulled his cock out of her mouth and barked at her, "Get up, turn around and put your hands on the wall and stick your ass out. Now!"

Tina did as she was told as a thrill shot through her as Luke took command. Soon she felt her cheeks being pulled apart and the next thing she knew Luke was eating her ass. Soon he was invading her anus with his finger, and then two fingers and finally three.

Luke then stood up straight and Tina turned her head and saw that he was soaping up his cock. Realization of his intentions suddenly dawned on Tina and she became scared and turned on at the same time.

"Luke, I'm not sure about this!"

"Shut up! Keep facing the wall! You're gonna love this and you know it. You're scared but you're turned on too, aren't you Tina?"

Tina said nothing and did as she was told. Luke was right. She was scared but also very excited. She then felt him step up to her and place the head of his huge dick up against the rosebud of her ass and begin to push it in.

"I'm gonna go balls deep right in your ass Tina, you gorgeous little fuckslut. And you're gonna fucking love it. Just like mom. Mom practically begs me to take her ass."

"Luke! Please! It's so big!"

She cried out in pain as three inches entered her. Luke gave her a few seconds and then pushed the remaining five inches into her ass.

"FUUCKKKK!!! Oh shit Luke! It's too big! It's way too big Luke!"

"Shut up. You're gonna take it and you know you're gonna love it Tina, you kinky bitch! Just shut up and get fucked!"

Tina was completely turned on by his words despite the pain in her ass. Luke started to slowly pull out and then push himself back in while Tina was rapidly breathing in and out, trying to handle the pain. Luke began to speed up his thrusts and was soon steadily sawing his giant dong in and out of Tina's tight asshole.

Tina's cries of pain soon turned to moans. And Luke was surprised to see that she started to meet his thrusts, pushing her ass back at him every time he thrust forward.

"Who's my kinky bitch Tina?"

"I am!"

"Who's my kinky little slut?"

"I am!"

"Say it!"

"I'm your kinky little slut Luke! I'll do whatever you want so long as you fuck my holes!"

"Goddamn Tina!"

Tina was now thrusting back to meet him as he slammed his cock balls deep into her tight ass. She loved the painful pleasure of his invasion.

"Fuck me Luke! Fuck my ass! Go harder! AHH! FUCK! Goddamn Luke it hurts so good! Fuck your slut! Fuck your kinky slut!"

"I knew you'd be into it Tina, you little slut. Jesus Christ you're so fucking hot. I'm gonna be fucking this ass a lot from now on."

"Do it! Please Luke! Fuck my ass! I can't wait to tell Julie and Marion! They're gonna be so....UH! OH YEAH!....they're gonna be so jealous! It's so deep in my ass!"

Luke was unable to last long and was soon blasting off inside Tina's tight ass. When he was done he pulled out and stepped back to the other side of the shower and slumped against the wall, exhausted. Tina just stood where she was, trying to catch her breath. Then she turned around and regarded Luke with a huge smile.

"That was amazing! Let's do it again!"

She then went over to Luke and bent down and took his cock into her mouth and sucked on it. She sucked and sucked until she felt sure it was going to stay hard. Then she turned to face the shower wall again and assumed the position.

"Again Luke! Shove it up my ass!"

Luke just shook his head in amazement as he got behind her.

"You're so fucking amazing Tina. Your so fucking hot," he said as he roughly jammed his dick back up her tailpipe.

"UNNNGGG!! UNH! Oh yes Luke! Fuck your kinky bitch's asshole! Fuck it! So deep in my ass! So fucking deep! Harder!"

Luke fucked her ass in that position for several minutes, until he was exhausted. He pulled out and laid down on the shower floor.

"You did it again Tina. You fucking exhausted me you kinky slut. You gotta drive now. Sit your ass on my cock and fuck yourself on it. Now!"

Tina smiled as she stood over him and lowered herself down onto his cock, letting out a loud moan as his dick worked back up her anus. She kept her feet flat on the shower floor on either side of him and started to bounce up and down on his dong.

"So fucking good Luke! So fucking deep!"

Tina's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she bounced up and down, with the only sounds being her moaning, the running shower, and the slaps of her ass cheeks hitting her brother's upper thighs.

Luke was massaging her bouncing tits as she fucked her ass on him when he felt the old familiar feeling. He grabbed her ankles and squeezed them.

"Here it comes baby sister! Gonna fill up that ass again!"

"Do it! Fill up your kinky bitch! Right up my ass!"

When Luke was done cumming Tina laid down on top of him, with his cock still lodged in her ass and made out with him. The shower raining water down on them.

"Don't ask for any more Tina. Once again you've drained me."

Tina laughed and got up off of him and helped him up. Tina then did her best to clean out her ass and then left the shower. She quickly dried off and got dressed and then immediately bragged about what she had done, or more what Luke had done to her, to Julie and Marion.

And of course, Marion and Julie had to keep up and demanded that Luke also fuck them up their virgin asses. They had a much harder time taking it but soon became accommodated to his anal invasions, and even began to enjoy them. Soon Luke had a woman and three girls who were getting all three of their holes ravaged by him on a regular basis.

Luke had never gotten so much action in his life. And once word got out that he was all healed up, his other ladies came calling. The girls from school, the neighborhood MILFs, all of them. He found it impossible to manage and it finally ended when he got into a program at school that required him to move away to Texas, where he would finish up his degree at a satellite school while interning at a chemical plant.

The sisters were heartbroken to see him leave, but understood that what they had could not last forever, and that they all needed to get on with their lives. Luke eventually met a beautiful girl whom he married and settled down in California with, where he developed an amazing career for himself.

Tina and her sisters ended up going to the same college and during Marion and Tina's junior year they went to a party where they met the Tucker brothers. Tina had remarked how the same good looking guy seemed to be in every room at the party and that's when they discovered the brothers. They were identical triplets. Kevin, Bobby, and Dwight.

The brothers had each worn the same outfit as a gag, and they immediately hit it off with the sisters. All three were on the swim team with partial scholarships. They each had powerful builds with square jaws and sandy brown hair. The sisters were completely smitten and the brothers were blown away by the girls' beauty. Kevin ended up with Julie while Ricky got Marion and Dwight paired up with Tina.

The three couples soon became inseparable. Thanks to their experiences with Luke and each other, the sisters were not shy at all about sex and experimentation. With the help of alcohol the group was soon swapping partners for fun and also having orgies.

And Dwight soon learned that the arrangement was perfect for him, since he got the insatiable Tina as his wife. Whenever the three couples would have an orgy, Tina would never tire out. She would do everything that was asked of her to keep the triplets hard so that they could keep sticking it to her, long after Julie and Marion had tapped out. She would often find herself completely stuffed full of all three of their cocks at the same time, loving every second of it.

Right after college the three couples married in a mutual ceremony and spent their honeymoons together. And after the honeymoon they mutually decided that they should all start families at the same time.