Some Things Never Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello boys."

Kyle and Matt just stared speechless at her bikini clad, suntan oil covered body.

"Boys?"

"Uh, hi Aunt Tina," said Kyle as he handed over a stack of notebooks. "Just dropping off Tommy's assignments. Can we see him?"

"He's about to get in the shower boys. Maybe next time. Thank you so much for doing this," she said as she slowly closed the door on their stunned faces.

She couldn't believe how much the cousins all resembled each other, their fathers, and their uncle Luke. It sent a thrill through Tina, especially since she was now fooling around with one of them.

"Imagine the possibilities," she thought to herself as she went to the bathroom to join Tommy in the shower.

Kyle and Matt walked away in stunned silence. Matt finally broke it.

"Dude...."

"I know."

"That fucking bikini. It barely covered anything!"

"I know."

"Do you think our moms have bikinis like that?"

"I don't know man. But I gotta get home and choke my chicken. I might need to do it a few times to be honest. Goddamn is our aunt hot."

"Same here. All right cuz, see you in school tomorrow," Matt said as he turned down his street.

Tina showered with Tommy sans blowjobs since he had already cum four times that morning and afternoon. She helped him dress and then put on a pair of snug, pink cotton shorts and tank top. They then had dinner and settled in the living room.

Tina handed Tommy the remote and said, "Ok sweetie, how about the same as earlier? You watch TV and mommy will suck that beautiful prick of yours. Does that sound good?"

"That's one of those rhetorical questions, right?"

Tina giggled as she knelt down between his knees and took a hold of his shorts. Tommy lifted his hips up, allowing her to pull his shorts and boxers off in one move. She tossed them aside and took a hold of his flaccid dick.

"Ok honey. I'm going to try and do this for a long time. Don't worry about trying to hold off on your orgasms because mommy is just going to keep sucking regardless. I need the practice," she said as she plunged her mouth down on his rod.

"My god this is heaven," said Tommy, causing Tina to moan with pleasure, loving to hear how happy she was making him.

Tommy took the remote and started to channel surf as his mother's head bobbed up and down in his lap. Tina didn't so much as blow him as instead just orally love on his dong. She would suck up and down on his cock for several minutes and then remove it from her mouth and lick it all over with her tongue, and then go back to sucking it up and down. She would also stroke his shaft while licking and sucking on his balls.

She used both hands to stroke his cock and massage his sack. When she wasn't doing either she would rub a free hand up and down one of his muscular thighs. Then her right hand disappeared and she started to moan louder with his cock in her mouth. Tommy opened his eyes and saw that her right hand and arm were no longer in view. She had paused while sucking on his dong and her moans got louder as she started to tremble. It was then that Tommy realized that she had her right hand stuffed inside her shorts, masturbating.

"Holy shit that is so fucking hot," he blurted out. "Here it comes mom!"

Tommy started to buck his hips, sending his cock further into Tina's mouth. Her orgasm had subsided and she was able to give all of her attention to her son, keeping his cock as deep in her mouth as possible as he bucked up into it. His semen started to flood her mouth. Since he had already cum several times that day, it was not a big load, and she was able to easily swallow it.

As promised she never stopped and just kept on orally loving his dick. Tommy settled back and watched her in amazement. Part of him still thought he was dreaming. He couldn't believe what a turn their lives had taken.

Tina stopped sucking him and just used both hands to stroke his massive, saliva and cum slicked cock.

"Tommy, I want you to understand how lucky you are. This is just such a beautiful piece of meat you have. I know that girls will be a little intimidated by it but don't worry, they'll eventually figure out just what a gift this is. And they're gonna be obsessed with it."

She then leaned forward and deepthroated his cock again. She fondled his sack while she plunged her mouth up and down on him. She was producing tons of saliva and it dripped down the base of his cock and onto his balls. His entire dick and balls were glistening with her spit. Tommy turned down the volume because he loved listening to the wet sounds of her mouth slurping away on his cock.

It became too much and he started to tremble and shake. Tina could sense it and pulled her mouth off of his dick and sat back, not touching him at all.

"Hey baby, let's let you cool down a little. This is probably going to be your final orgasm of the day, so let's try and hold it off. Let me know when it's safe to put your cock back in my mouth."

Tommy nodded his head and took several deep breaths while looking at Tina. She looked incredibly sexy. Her mouth and chin were slick with saliva and she had a very longing, sexy look on her face. She also had put her hand back in her shorts and was openly masturbating right in front of him.

They smiled at each other and then Tommy said, "Ok mom. I think it's safe to proceed."

Tina beamed with a huge smile and leaned forward. She once again deepthroated his cock, occasionally stopping to lick and suck his balls. They went through a few cycles where he would get too close to popping off and she would back off, let him calm down and then start again. It went on like that for an hour. Tommy was in heaven but the need to cum had really built up. This next time he was going to have to unload.

"Mom, I gotta cum this time. Don't stop. Oh shit I think this is gonna be a big one."

Tina increased the speed of her deepthroating while massaging his saliva slicked ballsack. She really wanted to send him through the moon with this one.

Tommy started to tremble and then buck his hips, sending his crotch up into Tina's face. She stopped massaging his balls and tried to use both hands to hold him down while she continued to suck, but his gyrations were too strong. So Tina just concentrated on keeping him in her mouth. And then he exploded. Because they had both held off his orgasm for so long, he had built up a lot and sent huge ropes into her mouth, causing her to gag.

"MPHHHH....BLGG.....MHM.....GLGLL......MMMmmmmm...'

Tina managed to get the gagging under control and began to moan with his cock in her mouth, loving the fact that she had made him explode several times that day. After he was finally done, she continued to suck him for another minute and then released his tool from her mouth and sat back, breathing heavily.

"Wow! We really went somewhere there, didn't we baby?"

"It was incredible mom. I never knew it could be like this."

"I'm so glad you're impressed. Well, I think that's it for today. Let's get you to bed sweetie."

Tommy got up and went to bed while Tina went to the bathroom and got a washcloth. She dampened it and then went to Tommy's room, and lovingly cleaned up his cock and balls of all of the cum and saliva.

"There you go baby. We'll get it messy again in the morning. How does that sound?"

"That sounds perfect, mom. Thank you so much for today."

"Anytime sweetie. Now get some sleep."

The next morning Tommy woke up to find his mother pulling his covers off.

"Good morning honey. I was hoping to find some morning wood to take care of and it looks like I'm in luck. Now lift up."

Tina was pulling on his boxers, trying to get them off and Tommy lifted his hips while she easily slipped them off. She was wearing a black nightie that barely covered her ass. When she climbed on the bed it lifted up and he saw her matching black panties that were practically a thong. She then started to move between his legs when he stopped her.

"Uh, mom?"

"What's wrong honey? Don't you want to continue what we did yesterday?"

"Of course I do. But, it's just....well listen. You took me to heaven and back yesterday. Repeatedly. And uh, I want to uh, you know. Uh....."

"What honey?"

"Reciprocate. I want to reciprocate."

Tina stared at him blankly. She knew what he meant and she also wanted the same thing, but it was dangerous for her. She knew she might lose all control if she allowed it. Tommy took her silence to mean that she didn't understand what he wanted.

"Mom, I want to go down on you."

"I know what you said honey. And I want it too. But it's just, I've already taken this too far as it is and I just think that's a really big step."

"But mom, it's not fair that you are putting in all of this work. I should work to make you feel good too."

"But honey, I'm not the one who currently can't take care of themselves. You need help. I don't."

"Please mom! I want to do it so badly! You look so damn hot in that nightie. And that bikini yesterday. I mean Jesus Christ you are so fucking hot. These last few days have been incredible but it's driving me nuts that I can't touch you. I can't touch you with my hands but I can do, uh, I can do that."

Tina blushed. This sexual activity had made her feel beautiful and desired again. And to hear this beautiful boy begging to go down on her didn't exactly strengthen her resolve. She stared at his gorgeous, pleading face and his puppy dog eyes. It was this look that always made Tina give in to whatever he wanted. His favorite dinner, a new gaming console, whatever. This kid was going to get everything he ever wanted from women.

"Goddammit Tommy. I can't believe I'm doing this. Fine, you can do it."

"YES! Thank you mom! I'm going to try so hard to make you feel as good as you make me feel. You won't regret this!"

"Slow down honey. I mean, do you even know what you're doing?"

"No idea, but I'm sure I'll make up for that with enthusiasm!"

Tina laughed as they switched places. She laid down and lifted her hips and in one swift motion pulled her panties off. Tommy got between her legs and she took his face in her hands and looked him in the eyes.

"Goddammit Tommy. You're so bad. I can't believe I'm letting you do this. Why do you have to be so damn adorable."

Tommy smiled at her and then looked down at her pussy. She spread her legs to give him better access. He just stared at it.

"Holy shit. Look at it. Just look at that," he said.

Tina and her sisters all had very prominent, fat pussies. All three sported quite the cameltoes in their bikini bottoms, especially after getting right out of the pool. Tina kept hers well groomed. She kept it mostly shaved with just a well trimmed landing strip. Tommy wished his hands were free so that he could touch it. He settled for dropping his face right into it and breathing it in.

"Mphhhhhh...ahhhh.."

Tina started laughing hysterically at what he was doing. It also tickled.

"I see my baby's already an expert. Yep, that's definitely how a stud eats pussy," she joked as Tommy continued to smear his face into her vagina before lifting his head and laughing.

"It's so fucking beatiful mom. I mean, I've seen them on the internet and all but this is just, wow!"

Tina giggled, " Your father and his bro....uh, your father absolutely loved it. He could never get enough of it."

Tommy was too enthralled with what was happening to notice her slip up. He put his face back down into her box and began to lick all around it. Tina let him explore, knowing what a treat this must be for his first time eating pussy. As usual, her pussy turned into Niagara Falls with wetness.

"Goddamn," said Tommy as he lifted his head up. His face was covered in her musky juices.

Tina reached her right hand out and placed it on his head, and pulled his face back into her pussy.

"Yes, mommy gets very wet honey. Especially when a young stud is eating her. Now get back to work sweetie."

Tommy got right back to licking her all over and also smearing his face all around her fat pussy. After a little while she reached her hands down to her crotch, causing Tommy to lift his head up. She pulled her pussy lips apart and ran her one finger over her clit. Tommy had seen enough porn to know where and what the clit was, but he still appreciated the direction.

"What you're doing is wonderful honey. But make sure to spend lots of attention on this little button ok? Have fun down there and eat it all and get your face in it, but give that button plenty of attention."

"Got it mom," he said while placing his face back into her wet snatch. He was a quick learner and soon noticed that she was starting to gyrate her hips on the bed and moan. He made sure to focus on what brought out the most moaning and movement from her and zeroed in on her clit. He then felt her hands on his head, and her fingers curling through his hair, grabbing onto it. She started to thrust her wet pussy up into his face and then she popped off.

"Baby! Baby! You're......oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Tommy was thrilled that he had brought her off. He pressed his face into her even harder, and grinded his tongue on her clit.

"Tommy! Tommy! Of fuck! Ease up baby! It's too much! Too sensitive! Tommy please!"

While Tommy was very inexperienced with sex, an instinct told him to completely ignore his mother's pleas to 'ease up' and to instead charge ahead. He wrapped his arms around her thighs as best he could and held her there so she couldn't get away, and continued to grind his face and tongue into her clit.

"Tommy! Goddammit Tommy! You little shit! Please Tommy! You goddamn little bastard! Oh Christ that's good!"

She squeezed her eyes tight, clenched all of her muscles and rode it out, knowing that Tommy was doing the same thing Luke, her husband and her brother-in-laws always did to her. And that was to never let up and show her no mercy, no matter much she begged. And she loved it.

"Goddammit you little bastard! You little shit! Of fuck that was good. That was so....."

Tina sunk back into the pillow, her orgasm fading. She was in a blissful fog as waves of post orgasmic pleasure washed over her. She laid back with her eyes closed and breasts heaving as she breathed heavily. Tommy stopped eating her and lifted his head up, smiling at his accomplishment. He lowered his head again and softly kissed the insides of her beautiful brown thighs. Tina reached and ran her fingers through his hair and then took hold of his head and lightly pulled on him.

"Come here you little shit and give mommy a kiss."

Tommy smiled and crawled up her body and laid down on top of her, between her legs. Tina smiled up at him as she took his face in her hands and pulled him down into an open mouthed kiss. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and he reciprocated. She then wrapped her legs around him and felt him press his crotch into her vagina, causing her to moan.

"Mmmmpphh...."

It was then that she remembered she had pulled off his boxers earlier, and it was the underside of his massive, hard erection that pressed into the slit of her pussy. He began to move his hips, grinding into her and sending his cock sliding up and down her soaking wet folds. Tina moaned in pleasure and longed to feel it inside her. But how close they were to actual intercourse also brought back to reality and she broke the kiss.

"Tommy! This is too dangerous! We need to stop! You're too close to mmmphhh...."

Tommy had kissed her again, cutting her off as he shoved his tongue back into her mouth. Tina willingly returned the kiss and began to rotate her hips into his, going the opposite way as their genitals rubbed back and forth. His cock felt amazing as it slid through her folds and against her clit. She once again broke the kiss and pleaded with him to stop.

"Please Tommy! Oh god.... This is so dangerous! This is so....oh god..."

Tommy once again decided to ignore her words and instead focus on what her body was telling him, which was to go full steam ahead and continue to grind his hips into hers.

Tina continued to tell him to stop, but her body was not in agreement with her. On his next hip rotation, she pulled her legs back even further, increasing the chance that he would enter her. And sure enough when he thrust forward again his cock plunged straight into her pussy, causing both of them to gasp.

"Oh fuck Tommy! Tommy!"

"Mom! Am I? Holy shit mom!"

"Yes Tommy! You're fucking me! Oh shit my boy is fucking me!"

Tommy got in two thrusts and then was instantly cumming, shooting a huge torrent of jizz into her. His whole body spasmed and shook and he was unable to thrust. He just lay stiff as a board on top of her with his cock buried to the hilt inside of her, pulsating as it shot rope after rope of cum into her.

"Tommy, what did we do!? This is so bad Tommy!"

Tommy's orgasm started to subside and he was able to gain some control of his body again and started to thrust, not wanting this to end so quickly. Tina immediately reacted to feeling his amazing cock push in and out of her.

"Oh god! So good! Tommy please! Shit it's so deep! Please Tommy! You came. You did it. Now you need to take it out baby!"

"I can't mom," he said as he continued to thrust his hips, sending his fuckstick in and out of her.

"What do you mean you can't! Tommy this is so bad!"

"It feels too good! And if I take it out, you won't ever let me back in!"

Tina resigned herself to her fate. And the honest truth was that she didn't want him to take it out. It had been way too long since she'd been filled up like this and it just felt too damn good. And besides, she thought to herself, her body was still doing the opposite of her mind. She had never even unwrapped her legs from around him.

"Ok baby. I guess we're doing this. That's it baby! Move those hips! So good! So deep!"

"It's so fucking good mom! So much better than I ever imagined!"

Tommy's dick never softened thanks to his youth and Tina's amazing pussy. He continued to thrust into her. The kid turned out to be somewhat of a natural as he read her body's reactions to his own movements, settling on a quick, grinding thrust that had her moaning and tonguing his ear. Soon she was writhing in orgasmic bliss as he hammered away.

Tina continued to moan into his ear as the orgasm washed through her, causing her legs to unwrap from his waist and fall to her sides. Tommy never stopped and soon enough she was teed up for another one.

"Tommy! Baby! Mommies going to cum again! Cum with me baby! Let's get off together!"

"Ah shit this is so good! I'm trying mom!"

Tommy lifted himself up on his elbows to give himself more leverage and began to thrust even harder into Tina. She rewrapped her legs around him, trying to hold on for dear life as his hammer pistoned in and out of her.

"I'm on my way baby! Come on honey, cum with me! Cum with mommy! Fill mommy up again!"

"Here I cum mom! I'm cumming!"

They both gasped and shook as orgasms rocked through their bodies. The fact that they were both losing control at the same time only intensified everything. Tommy managed to thrust all the way through it, causing Tina to thrash around even harder, almost knocking his cock right out of her.

Once their orgasms subsided Tommy dropped his full weight onto her and slowly kept rotating his hips, pushing his still hard dick in and out of her pussy. Tina wrapped her arms around him and tried to catch her breath, loving the feeling of his hardness still filling her up. Cum from two loads had started to seep out of their joined genitals, spilling out onto the bed. Tommy was the first to speak.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry. It's just, I didn't expect it to go in and when it did it just felt so..."

"Shhhhh. No apologies baby. I let it happen. Hell, I even helped it happen. I could have stopped it but I didn't. I'm a little in shock but oh baby it was so good. So good. I needed that so badly. And you're STILL moving inside of me. Jesus Christ my boy's a goddamn machine."