All Comments on 'Someone to Watch Over Her Ch. 02'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting for 3rd

great and nice story you are sharing with us. will wait to read next chapter and more chapters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Randi credits me with a read on this. My lamentable vintage memory fails me as I don't recall doing so. The good news is that I can read this unencumbered by prior knowledge!

"If I blow this case, they'll visit unspecified retribution on me." - I know they're assholes, but if she can't get GUILTY guys off, they'll take it out on her?

"Not after I've found you after all these years." - She knows he's her father?

"I have nothing to hide, why should I be concerned?" - This reminds me of when police bodycams were first starting, and cops didn't like it. Suddenly, the police who responded to objections about surveillance with the "nothing to hide" excuse, were faced with the same answer!

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Probably the best writing ever done in this category.

The lack of sex is hurting you, but I know it's coming, and I, for one, appreciate the slow build. You are a great writer, no question.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Bootstrapping Two Main Characters' Backstory/Challenges into Reader Consciousness Along with Romance / Taboo Heat

1)The story added depth with giving heretofore invincible narrator a serious health challenge. Well played.

2) Supporting characters aren't given a lot of play outside of postures of obesiance and loyalty to two stars . The renegade genius doctor could be plum role, but his quirks and rants are largely throttled in favor of main two some interactions. Imagine the Sopranos dominant focus only Tony and Carmela No Silvio, Paulie Walnuts or Livia. The horror. . More spice please.

3) The main twosome rapport , interactions and intrigue is very much on point . Kudos.

4) Dramatic scenes like courtroom triumphs, surveillance bugs discoveries or threats to fair young maiden are muted and told mainly in 3rd person. Let the Boogeymen strut their evil stuff before being swatted down. James Lee Burke is one author that comes to mind in terms of balancing burgeoning romance or treasured soulmate interaction versus the gathering storm.

5)As earlier comment noted, author deserves props for big ideas being linked in tandem to nascent taboo romance . The conspiracy subplot is definitely paying proposition to explore for skilled authors .

Blackrandll has human aspect nailed down in terms of getting readers rooting for main couple happily ever after. The challenge lies in mainifesting their challenges in visceral manner to chill bones and raise hairs during the perilous journey.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 5 years ago
More please

Great story and I'm looking forward to the continuation of it. As to the lack of sex as mentioned in one comment: I know this is an erotica site but this story is so good the way it is that I don't think a vivid description of sex is necessary. It is so good that sex wouldn't hurt it done properly as you usually do.

Anyway, just me. Thanks for your hard work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Woodmanone

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 5 years ago
Not everything is about sex

This continues being a great story. I continue seeing your beliefs throughout this and other stories. Just so you know, there are more of us that have the same beliefs.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
It's Great

But ur killin me ,,, Grins

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Fallon

Great story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing!

I have nothing to say about this story. I don't have the words to say how GOOD it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EU Privacy Law

Brandi have you heard about the cyber privacy law that was passed in the EU? It maintains that your data on any electronic platform is yours and yours alone. It cannot be mined or sold without your express consent. In fact if you want to be scrubbed from the web they are mandated with huge fines for non-compliance to do so. Those are the fines that got Google in trouble last fall.

Love the story and characters. Waiting patiently for the next installment.

Mike.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
5*

It is going very well. However, you analyze data. You also collect data (not information). Information is what you have after you collect and analyze the data.

A little nerdy, but hey!

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 5 years ago
Excellent!

There is so much depth to this story. It's obvious how much thought and work you put into it. Your talent shines through, as always, and I find myself dying to read the next chapter! Thank you for sharing.

DoctimeDoctimeover 5 years ago

This story is mislabled. It is just a fishing story. OK, I'm hooked, just reel me in.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
That was sneaky !

Stopping just at the point we've all been waiting for.

Just please don't leave us in limbo too long waiting for part 3.

Brilliant story by the way !

Rapier

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

Really enjoyable story, don't leave us hanging long for part 3. As it is it was quite evil of you to end it so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 3

Chapter 💕3 Please. 💕💕💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes and no

Great story. Intrusive politics.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 5 years ago
Excellent

To paraphrase and misuse the Wiley Lama, Some of this is deeper than William Blake and almost as deep as Muddy Waters. The part that doesn't make my head hurt from trying to think a little less superficially is superb. Thank you.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
No sex, but a fascinating story

Ready to hear the conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written

I've read a few stories on here, but I have to say, I really enjoy your writing. Well thought out and very intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This chapter is better yet . . .

Dearest Blackrandl1958,

Again, I'm so taken with your characters. I can't write more just now, chapter three is waiting for me!

GG

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

I’m disappointed in myself, that I didn’t read this sooner. It’s an excellent storyline, with outstanding writing. The characters are plausible, there are certainly many people like Fallon and Canton.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Keep going, great story. AAAA++++

DPCDVR72DPCDVR72almost 3 years ago

Great story, awesome writing, waiting on chapter 3..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a good story but disappointed by the ending. It was a big buildup with a quick, washover of an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Second reading of this one as well and still 5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continues to be just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I regret not commenting after the first instalment, I am quite happy with this well told tale. Really nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The last part better be worth it after all this build up. If not then it's going to be very disappointing, and would ruin what is otherwise a great story.

That bit about Andrew's fiancé cheating on him a week before their wedding, oof! Though it's not really related to the story, that enraged me a bit. Hate cheaters, even just a mention like this in a paragraph in the middle of a story. Why would she even bother agreeing to marry him if she's just going to fuck around a week before getting married? Ugh, I guess I should just stop trying to figure out cheaters and accept they're damaged people and just hope not to ever find myself with one.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

OK, Come on chapter 3 . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Tapestry. How well you weave the story with many other side threads to paint a broad picture of halcyon days through extreme diligence, forethought and luck. Your characters and their names are unique.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...