All Comments on 'Someone's Watching Us'

by leo12846

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another cuck led down the dead end path by a whorewife.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Sick. No way she loves him maybe what he provides but not him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well it is time to plan on raising

Chad's child ot divorcing her and shipping her home with Chad forever. I vote for door #2

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

May as well dig out the lawyer's phone number now. She'll be staying in the states. Did you all see the respect leave the room? It shot out when they invited that guy and it is still gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Makes no sense

Why would he "love his slut wife'? Hasn't she shown him, by her words and actions, that she has no love or respect for him? Hasn't she shown him that she doesn't care about sexually transmitted diseases and therefore his health? If he wants a slut, why be married. It's cheaper to get a divorce and fuck some slut on a friday night and not have to pay her the rest of the time. Ugly story about stupid people.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why read it if you aren’t into the concept

So many negative comments on the wife sharing stories. Stop reading them if it isn’t your thing.

I for one enjoy thinking of my wife getting fucked by someone else. It’s a hot concept and I think it can be done in a loving relationship. Might do it someday, might not.

If it isn’t your thing, just move on. The fact that you are reading these stories would indicate to me that you have some kind of interest, or that you are trying to understand why your wife cheated on you.

mondeoman1mondeoman1almost 4 years ago
Great Story

I bet there is a further episode to be written, very good and erotic.

More please

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

I love the little boy misogynists that completely ignore the husband pushed for it, so wet your adult diapers in the right direction kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I see the closet cucks are out in droves. "Nothing more needs to be said," says one. Yet they're here day after day, story after story, week after week, month after month, year after year telling us how much they loath these stories. I don't DO things I loath. Why would you unless?

Methinks thou doth protest too much!

And oh Mr anon. Raising Chad's child at 60? Didn't read your biology text in school did you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Complete

This was complete pointless story. What makes it worse is the writer should be embarrassed about this story. I don’t even have to be a rocket engineer to clearly see this is a exhibition/voyeur category story. This has got nothing to do with the loving wife category. If you haven’t noticed that first the loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories because of newbies writers. They keep writing these types of stories and don’t even put them in the correct category. That is why everyone is getting fed up of these types of stories in the loving wife category. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories anything else is just getting shot down because of the amount there is of them . But what you don’t understand is how this site works. A normal every day story you base your story on the characters which as I say is normal. But this site works on basing your stories on what they do and not who they are. In other words instead of basing your story on the characters you should base your story on what the characters do . It’s so that first is to help the readers find there stories on what they are into easier. But second it to help the writers build up there confidence so that they can write stories and earn respect for them. Now since you put your story in the wrong category ( loving wife category) all you get is bad reviews and don’t get me wrong you will get likes but not that many ( may be between 30 to 45 likes maybe a bit more but that is it ) . If you had put this story into the correct category aka exhibition/voyeur category but would of had a better response. So please don’t give up writing just remember base your stories on what the characters do and not who they are ok . ( nearly all stories on this site have got the phrase loving wife in them so putting this story into the loving wife category just because you have got loving wife In your story is pointless)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exhibit Your Wife!

This was a very hot story that both my wife and I enjoyed. Please ignore the naysayers, this is a forum for fantasy and none of the rules, or dangers, of regular life apply. Your story flowed well and even left open the possibility for additional chapters.

The theme of a monogamous, married couple having exhibitionist sex, followed by wife sharing with the voyeur was well done. Keep writing! My wife loves doing the same stuff when we are away from home.

Once in Buenos Aries we stayed in a luxury hotel that even had a glass wall, in the bathroom shower, between our suite and the neighboring suite. If we wanted to see or be seen, we simply pulled back the drapes in the shower and they did the same. My wife enjoyed giving the neighbors live porn shows, with me, and they reciprocated. Plus, there were adjacent shared doors. So, it was easy to invite others over to play if she wanted to!

Once, in Dusseldorf, we stayed in a luxury hotel/club that was set up just for wife sharing (Die Frau teilen). The bar, on the first floor, was full of eligible, attractive guys who belonged to the club. Neither the club nor the hotel wanted any problems so, the men were vetted, had their IDs validated, etc.

All us husbands had to do was take our wives down to the bar and show them off. My wife would dress up in only her sexiest lingerie and high heels, with just a bit too much make up on. Then, I would take her to the bar and let other guys dance with her. Seeing your wife dancing, dressed only in her lingerie, with complete strangers was a hit!

Or the guys could come up and walk the hallways of the hotel to hook up with our wives. All the individual hotel rooms had a glass wall facing the corridor. Just opening the drapes would let it all hang out. She would sit, sexily in a chair inside the room, and wait to be propositioned by the men in the hallway.

Usually, she would leave the drapes open so everyone could see her fucking. She did a few 5 – 7 men gang bangs, which she totally enjoyed. Usually, I would stand outside the room, with the other voguers and jack off. That glass wall would get pretty sticky as the night went on!

Once she found a three guys she really enjoyed and sent them off for venereal disease checkups (Untersuchung auf Geschlechtskrankheiten). They returned the next night with a clean bill of health, and she took them bareback. She was ovulating so we wrote “breeding session” (Zuchtveranstaltungon) on the glass wall and tons of guys enjoyed watching her get knocked up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

@Complete. AKA Complete Idiot!

It's one thing to be stupid it's another to open your mouth and confirm it. This story is about sharing a wife. The category description for Loving Wives is "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Did you get that? Swinging? Sharing? Extra Marital fun? Do I need to get you a dictionary so you can look those terms up? Morons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Ignore the stupid remarks from the trolls. Well written and easily worth five stars.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956almost 4 years ago

Perfect encounter. No domination. Focused on her pleasure. Husband respected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Geriatric sex, hmmm

Don’t want to see or hear about and stopped reading when their age came in.

Yaks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uggh, now we have geriatric cucks

I guess old age doesn't confer wisdom. Thot's arrive at the old folks home, arggh the visuals are scarring my mind.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

A lot of backstory at the beginning made it difficult to follow. Once it got goong it was quite steamy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you think this was the first strange cock that this sad old whore has taken,you definitely know nothing about female psychology. Just the first time that she's done it in front of her cuck. To make it interesting,just try to imagine the old sluts reaction if the cuck asked for his turn with some strange pussy. We all know that would go over like a lead balloon. Just pathetic seeing low T wimps out there amongst the rest of us normal men.

themailman13themailman1310 months ago

WONDERFUL story----sexy wife!!!!!

BaldguyIND59BaldguyIND598 months ago

Such a well told story. I am so hard after reading it. Margaret is such a wonderful lady. Bill, you are a lucky man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo12846@leo12846
Mature age sub cuck with horny, often slutty, wife who likes dressing up and showing off to attract cocks. Sometimes join in with her when a dom man tells me. Also enjoy writing stories.