Someone's Watching Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She propped herself up on one elbow, looking into my eyes. "I love you too," she said, "and always will."

The she rose. "I have to have a shower. I've got so much cum in my cunt that I'm dripping."

"Your cunt?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "Chad was right. Cunny is for when I'm a respected married woman. When I'm a slut wife it's my cunt. And, right at this moment I'm a slut wife." She paused for a bit, then added: "I might stay a slut wife for a while."

"And that would be great as I love my slut wife," I said, smiling.

On her feet, she turned back to me: "Are we going to go out to dinner with Chad?"

"Your call, my love," I said as she turned and walked to the bathroom without answering.

I lay on the bed reflecting what had happened, how she had enjoyed the sex with first Chad and then both of us and how I enjoyed it as well. I guess I knew we'd be meeting Chad for dinner. The idea of that started to get me hard again.