Something Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved as one person, my arms holding her tightly by the hips and supporting most of her weight on me. We pumped up and down with the music in an erotic dance of lust, writhing against each other as if I was buried inside of her. My skin was burning with arousal, and I knew she could feel my hard-on was pressing against her belly. For Francine's part, my leg felt the heat emanating from her crotch, and my pant-leg was getting damp from what had to be her juices of arousal.

Time slowed down, and the background music faded away as I felt the dizzying rush of blood draining out of my head and down to lower portions of my anatomy. Francine had picked her head up, and was staring deeply into my eyes, her mouth hanging open in an erotic pant, lust blazing through her eyes. Here was the passion I had been missing with Kelly, and in that moment I knew that Francine's quiet, docile boyfriend had never made her feel quite like this either.

The next thing I knew, I was tearing my mouth away from Francine's lips when I felt the tap on my shoulder. I turned suddenly and there was Jimmy, a funny look on his face. "Hey, knock it off you two."

My mind was racing as I tried to sort out what had just happened. Catherine was now behind Francine, hugging her gently and whispering in her ear. Francine was staring wide-eyed at me, a hand over her mouth as if struggling to realize that she had just kissed me. I could still taste her on my lips. I could still remember the way her tongue felt in my mouth. I could still smell her sweet, flowery scent.

Catherine then began to move with the music, and with some encouragement got Francine to join her. If nothing else, maybe the dancing might clear Franny's mind. Jimmy dragged me off towards the bar, saying that I looked like I needed a stiff drink. Mutely, I agreed and followed him. We picked up our next round, and still leaning against the bar, turned to survey the dance floor. Francine was really throwing herself into the dancing, and was now perched atop a large platform in the middle of the dance floor where a few other people were already bumping and grinding away. Catherine soon joined her, and Jimmy and I quietly took in the wonderful view of the two of them dancing with each other. They were the perfect picture of every guy's lesbian fantasy.

The bar had been getting steadily busier as time went on. Once ten o'clock hit, it converted into a mini-club with cover charges and dress codes. Neither Jimmy nor I said a word about what had just happened. We simply engaged in the idle guy chat about sports and commenting on the various good-looking women who wandered by. Once we finished our drinks, we moved in to rejoin the girls. The usual dancing together and mild freaking once again resumed, although all four of us were very mindful not to push the line beyond friendship. The rest of the night progressed relatively smoothly. Francine and I managed to break through our momentary awkwardness and were once again our usual flirty selves. However, we had to get to work in the morning, and it was time to go home.

We said goodbye to the others, and Catherine and I started the drive back to the office to get her car. Almost immediately during the drive, Catherine turned in her seat to look at me. I could tell from the way she was screwing up her face that she wanted to ask me something, but didn't want to intrude.

I glanced over to her, and gave her an encouranging smile. "Is there something you want to ask me?"

She blushed as if caught red-handed. "Well, I just wanted to know. What happened? I mean, with Francine?"

"I'm not exactly sure. One minute, we were just dancing together like always. The next minute, you and Jimmy were pulling our tongues apart."

"How did it feel?"

Absently, I raced through my mind, recalling every little sensation, trying to remember the thoughts I had at the time. "It felt great. It felt passionate. From the dancing, I was incredibly turned on! I haven't felt that way with Kelly for months. Being with her felt like I was finally experiencing the passionate, physical side of a relationship I didn't even know I was missing!"

"Sounds wonderful..." Catherine was positively glowing as she leaned back into her seat and closed her eyes, as if imagining the feelings.

"Why wonderful?"

"Alex doesn't really care about me, you know that. I think we have passion sometimes. Every so often, I feel the giddy rush as if we were newly dating. The problem is, I feel that way because I barely know him. I want to be in love, to feel in love."

For the next ten minutes, we talked about love, and how great it was. We talked about the romantic dates we had been on, and the kinds of dates we hoped we could go on in the future. We talked about passion, and the feelings that rush through your body when you get aroused. We were so engrossed talking to each other that I missed the exit to our office the first time. After doubling back, we eventually pulled into the parking lot, right next to Catherine's shiny Benz.

I got out of the car and circled around to her door to open it for her. I'm a firm believer in chivalry, and besides, we always gave each other a hug goodbye. Catherine looked up at me for a second, holding the door for her, a sultry look on her face. Her eyes were half-closed, her mouth slightly agape. Her tongue stretched out, and then languidly trailed across her lower lip. She leaned outwards, the open buttons of her blouse spreading wider to afford me a beautiful view of her expansive breasts, pushing at a lacy black bra. Involuntarily, I felt my heartbeat thudding faster and faster in my chest, and my breath caught as I drank in her form. Gone was the friend and coworker I'd just been chatting and laughing with. Here only was a devastatingly beautiful woman who was getting me quite turned on. She stood up straight and wrapped her arms about my neck. I leaned my head down to meet her lips halfway, and then we were kissing madly in the empty parking lot. My arms encircled her lithe body and I pushed her back against my car, forcing her to arch backwards as I pressed my tongue into her mouth.

I lost track of how long we were kissing. This time, there were no other friends around to come rescue us from ourselves and remind us of our significant others. I felt all of the passion and heat I had been missing from my relationship with Kelly, the same kind of heat I had only touched for a moment with Francine. That simple reminder of Kelly in my head forced me to pull back, and regretfully I broke the kiss.

Catherine just stood there, panting, a dazed look on her face. She looked more gorgeous than ever, the moonlight shining through her hair. "So that's what it felt like."

I only murmured, "yeah." And it had felt like heaven.

She shook her head, regaining her senses and then purposely strode away from me. "You should go home to your fiancée." Then she got into her car, and was gone.

I went home. Kelly was already asleep, and I kissed her gently on the cheek as I crawled into bed. She made an ugly face when I kissed her, and rolled away when I tried to cuddle up next to her. I sighed before the darkness of sleep overtook me. Such was my current relationship.

***

The next day was business as usual, mostly. As I mentioned before, upper management usually wanted its employees to dress conservatively, professionally. Francine decided that today she would push those lines as well. Her outfit could technically fall under the category of businesswear. She had on a skirt, blouse, and business jacket. However, the blouse had been unbuttoned halfway, letting the tops of her breasts bulge out nicely. The jacket was also quite small, and was not even capable of circling around her entire chest to close in front. The skirt also reached down to her knees, sort of. She wore sheer nylons, but when she dropped a pencil next to my desk and bent over to pick it up, I could clearly see that they ended with thigh-garters just inside the hemline. She gave me a pixie wink when she stood up again, knowing full well that I had seen her, and then returned to her cubicle on the other side of mine. The whole morning, she flirted shamelessly with me and every other hot-blooded male she ran into. When one of the older executives came down to our floor, she nearly gave him a heart attack when she "accidentally" bumped into him and shoved his face into her chest.

Right around the noon, most everyone in the building went to lunch. I was just poking my head over our wall to ask Francine where she wanted to go eat today, but she asked me if I could give her a hand with a presentation she had to give later that afternoon. "We could use the conference room since everyone is going out to lunch, then grab something to eat around one o'clock."

And so I found myself following her swaying backside down the hallway to our department conference room, holding most of her presentation materials in my arms. It is the duty of every gentleman to assist the lady in carrying things. She opened the door, and spread her materials across the conference table. I set up the computer, and at her direction accessed the presentation she was to give that afternoon. She was marketing some new prescription medication Biodyne had just gotten FDA approval on, and her title slide appeared on the projection screen shortly, although the projector was not focused and the image was rather fuzzy.

Francine turned off the lights for the presentation while I fiddled with the projector settings. I had just gotten the image to appear clearly and sharply when I felt her behind me. I froze, unmoving as I felt the distinct sensation of her hand circling my hips and caressing in my crotch. While her left hand played with my balls and stroked my rapidly rising rod through the thin material of my slacks, her right deftly opened my belt, slipped the catch on my pants, and then darted inside the waistband of my boxers.

I only had time to let out a groan before her cool hand enfolded my now rigid dick, and my body visibly sagged downwards until I had to support myself with my hands on the table as she continued to pump me. Still pumping, she turned me around until I sat down across the table's surface while she tugged my slacks down to my ankles.

She looked up into my eyes, the same glow of lust I had seen there last night when we had kissed in the bar. I whispered a "We shouldn't..."

That was all I could get out before her head descended and her mouth engulfed me. My last words devolved into a muffled squeak as the wet pleasure overtook me. Francine's mouth was made for this. Her tongue was teasing the flesh of my cock inside of her, licking and caressing as her head began to bob along my length. I could feel myself involuntarily twitching with each suck, and all too soon I felt the heated rush coursing through my veins as my body prepared to blow.

But Francine was far from done with me. At the first sign of my balls contracting, she released me and stood up, tossing her hair back behind her head. The jacket flew off her shoulders, and the blouse was quickly unbuttoned. She kicked off her heels and dropped the skirt to the floor. I gasped with arousal as her trimmed pussy came into view through the sheer see-through panties, and if I hadn't been quick to shut out the impulse I would have cum right then and there.

Francine was now moving so quickly she was losing coordination. She was in such a hurry to fuck me that she fumbled with the catch on her bra behind her back. "Aw, fuck it." Still with bra in place, although with her blouse hanging open, she leapt astride me onto the table, pinning me in place. Interestingly enough, her stockings were still on, as well as the garters and panties. I could already feel the wet heat of her pussy mashed down on top of my fully erect dick, and I found I was just as overeager to get to the fucking as she was. I reached my hands between her legs and literally ripped her panties to shreds. Once that obstacle had been cleared, Francine hurriedly pulled my shaft upright and then impaled herself upon me.

We groaned in unison at the feeling of our union, and without further ado began to fuck each other in earnest. All coherent thought flew out of our heads. We were two animals rutting against each other. There was no time, or need for whispers of love, or tenderness. The only sounds were the wet slaps of our flesh slamming against each other, mixed in with the occasional "Oh, yeah" and "Fuck me!" coming from Francine's hot little mouth. My hands awkwardly flipped up the cups of her bra to reveal those wondrous globes I had seen in my dreams so many times. My palms and fingers mauled them, pinching at hard nipples and using her tits as grips to slam her light body ever harder about my upright rod. The outer skin of my legs was beginning to chafe against the material of her nylons. She was growling in pleasure as we fucked and fucked, harder and harder. It seemed that only a couple of minutes had passed before my hips began to jerk erratically of their own accord. And then I was exploding, shooting my jizz upwards and into her heaving body even as she threw her head back and screamed so loud I was sure half of the building heard her. Her pussy clamped down on my rod so tightly it threatened to prevent the rest of my juice from exiting my body. But then the waves of our orgasms were crashing into each other, a tidal wave of fluids and energy rioting inside of Francine's cunt.

And then we were spent. I was panting, my chest heaving as I lay flat on my back across the table. Francine's head was pillowed on my chest, rising and falling with each breath, her hair cascading over into my face. As I inhaled, I breathed in her sweet scent of perfume mixed with shampoo, and the odors of sex mingled throughout. I could still feel the hard nubs of her nipples poking into my torso. She was leaking, and the combined fluids of our releases was rapidly drying on my legs and her crotch.

I did not know what to say. I had just cheated on my fiancée with one of my best friends. And to be honest, I didn't regret it. Francine turned her head and looked into my face, and I scanned her eyes as well, looking for any signs of regret. She had none. Then, holding my cheek delicately in her palm, she leaned down and kissed me, filled with the passion we had felt last night dancing together. "Thank you."

"For what?" I had to ask.

"My boyfriend loves me, but I don't love him back. He's sweet, and sensitive, and caring. But he's never made me feel like I just did with you."

I smiled at this, happy to have pleased my friend. But it was momentary, and I automatically started to worry that she might fall in love with me or expect some more permanent attachment because of this. "Franny, you are a great friend. And a sweet girl. But I'm-"

She cut me off with another kiss. "Oh, Mikey. I'm not in love with you. Catherine is. But you've just made me feel so good. Liberated. My boyfriend is honestly a pathetic lover. I had been craving a good, solid fucking for a long time. I wasn't planning on doing it with you today; it just sort of happened."

And with that, Francine dismounted me, and settled onto the floor. She retrieved some tissues from her purse, and began to clean herself off. She also paused to clean me off, and the sensual feeling of her hands caressing my nether regions threatened to get me aroused once again. But my mind was elsewhere. A million thoughts were now racing through my head. Kelly, my loyal fiancée. Francine, the hot, sexy, vixen who I'd just banged on the conference table. And Catherine, a special friend I'd always talked to and felt connected to. And now Francine had just told me my little Catherine was in love with me. What was going on?

I gingerly sat up on the table. I knew my shoulders and hips would be sore from banging into the table repeatedly like that. I watched, fascinated, as Francine collected her clothes together and prepared to get dressed. It was strange how different a woman looks once you've crossed that line between friendship and sex. She positively glowed. Her long legs were perfect, ending at a firm and tight little butt. Her waist was thin and showed off a perfectly flat, muscled belly. She was petite in every sense except for her tits, which were silicon- perfect in form and firmness, and large enough to give her a comic-book babe quality. What the hell. We'd already crossed the line. "Franny? Do you want to do it again?"

She looked over to me, with a wide smile, and then to the clock on the wall to make sure of the time. Then she turned back to me, a feral grin on her face. "Hell, yeah."

I leapt off the table and pounced on her. We were soon on the floor kissing and rolling about. The skirt was the only article of clothing she had gotten back on, and this came off with one flick of my wrist. I reached under her back, and slipped the catch on her bra, finally releasing her perfect tits to my hungry gaze. I absolutely had to taste them, sucking an erect nipple into my mouth. My left hand immediately began to pleasure her other breast, while my right descended down into the junction between her legs. She was still wet from our previous exertions, and with fingers plunging inside of her and my thumb strumming her engorged clit, I brought Francine quickly to a screaming orgasm.

At this point I dimly remembered that due to the large volume of traffic going through the hallway at any given time, the conference room was soundproofed quite well. Hopefully no one had heard that last scream. Once the convulsions of her latest climax subsided, I began to lower my head down to get a taste of her pussy. But Francine would have none of it.

"Next time, Mike. I need a fucking right now!" She sat up and turned around, bending over on all fours and sticking her tight ass back at me. "Come on and fuck me good!"

I was only too happy to comply. I got to my knees between her spread legs, and slipped the head of my cock inside the folds of her cunt. I was getting a good grip on her hips and readying myself for the plunge when she bucked back at me, her asscheeks slamming into my pelvis and causing my entire dick to split her open in one thrust. She howled with pleasure and then began to powerfully pump herself upon me. I settled one hand on her swinging tits and the other into her crotch, my fingers probing our joining and brushing against her sensitive clit. Over and again she thrust against me, even as my hips began to push back to meet her with every thrust. I could already feel my knees beginning to ache, and I grabbed up my slacks, then with some effort got Francine to settle her knees upon them so she wouldn't rip her nylons. Then I saw that they had already had runs further up the legs. Oh, well.

As Francine approached her next orgasm she began to sway uncontrollably. I grabbed onto both of her breasts as handholds just to hang on as she rode me to her release, her pussy muscles squeezing and caressing as she spasmed in ecstasy. I felt the latest flood of her juices overflowing her tight pussy and dribbling down our legs. When she calmed down I felt myself hitting that point of no return. I leaned down, pressing my entire chest against her heaving back and wrapping my arms fully about her torso. I held her as tightly as I could and slammed her into my crotch over and again as hard as I could until I hit the edge and fired my load deep into her belly. My hips were spasming as my dick twitched and jerked inside of her, and she was crying now with the pleasure overloading our bodies.

And then at last our orgasms subsided, and we collapsed to the floor. I rolled over onto my side next to her so that I wouldn't be too heavy. She pillowed her head on my outstretched arm as we collectively caught our breath. The room was silent except for the quiet hum of the projector. At last we got up and began to get dressed. Francine looked up at the clock and found it was already one o'clock. "So, where do you want to go for lunch?"