Something Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The next two days were more of the same. I wasn't about to tell Kelly that I had just screwed a beautiful woman at work, and we generally avoided each other while at home. Francine and I were flirting every second of every day, and we sneaked off for quickies during lunch, in the middle of the afternoon, and whenever else she got the urge. Before then, I'd never had sex in a public restroom. It felt like we were settling into a comfortable rhythm. Francine got to release her wild, aggressive side with me and get the good sex she wasn't having with her boyfriend. I found the heat and passion missing from my own relationship. Kelly and I had not had sex in weeks, and so in Francine I found my own pent-up tension being released.

Then came Saturday. There was no work, and I spent the morning trying to talk to Kelly. As the day wore on, we got into a fight about some stupid nothing, again. She ordered me out of our apartment, and I left.

A half an hour later, I was sprawled across Jimmy's couch, knocking back a Coca- Cola while our local major league ballclub quickly fell behind 3-0 by the second inning. Jimmy had honestly never approved of my getting engaged in the first place. He told me I was way to young to be thinking about marriage, and there were so many more fish in the sea to be settling down so early.

Of course, this was coming from a confirmed bachelor who swore he would never marry. However, I wonder if he didn't have a good point. During his many "breaks" from his longtime girl, he had always ended up with the hottest babes. His take was that there was a never ending supply of pretty young things just begging to be noticed. They wanted the latest designer clothes, to eat at the most chic restaurants. If you could provide that, they were eager to please and more than willing to sleep with you. They wanted good-looking, financially secure men with a willingness to show them a good time. Most women just wanted financial security and comfort, and easily would overlook the fact that Jimmy never gave anything emotional back to them. He had a great-paying job, some charm, and the women just flocked to him. Why would I ever want to deal with the hassle of a full-blown committed relationship?

Okay, so Jimmy was a bit of a jerk. But his argument was starting to make a little sense. He pointed out Catherine. Her boyfriend was older, rich, and bought her pretty toys. And Jimmy's opinion was that she would never leave him. They didn't communicate. They shared zero emotional connection. And yet she would never leave him.

But I wondered if Catherine would, if she found the right guy.

My own relationship was probably over. Kelly and I had been in a rut for months, and rather than actively finding a way to fix it, we had just let it die. It wasn't her fault. We just kind of... drifted apart.

The phone rang, and Jimmy grabbed at it. It was Francine. "Hey, sexy," Jimmy sang into the phone. "Yeah, Mike is here too." The rest of the conversation went by in a blur, and then he hung up. He turned to me.

"Is Kelly going to let you go clubbing with us tonight?"

I gave him a dumb look. "Doesn't matter, remember? Kelly doesn't care anymore."

"Yeah, I know. Let's get something to eat, then head over there. Man, I've been craving some new pussy for a week now! Tonight's my lucky night!"

***

The club was its usual busy Saturday night. The owners were old friends of Jimmy's, and our foursome went a couple of times every month. The bouncers waved us through and we quickly went upstairs to our usual table in the VIP lounge. The VIP lounge was an open balcony directly over the main bar that opened up into a wonderful view of the main dance floor. We settled into the plush seats and began the usual drill of tossing back a few rounds before getting up to dance. Our table was a semicircle booth, and I ended up in the middle between Catherine and Francine, with Jimmy on the end next to Catherine.

It seemed that on this particular night everyone was in an odd mood, myself included. We all had an uncanny desire to get thoroughly wasted. Well, except for Jimmy, who always wanted to get wasted. And so the second round of drinks came and went, followed by the third round, then fourth, then fifth. We were telling raunchy jokes and looking down onto the dance floor and ogling the swaying bodies down there. Jimmy and I were openly drooling over some of the girls on the floor, and even Cat and Franny were making their own comments as well.

The two girls were giggling uncontrollably as the alcohol buzzed in their petite bodies, and heavily flirting with Jimmy and I. They would be constantly rubbing their breasts against my arms or leaning their heads to my shoulders. It was the fifth round that apparently pushed Francine over the edge. She tossed her head back to drain her glass, then slammed it to the table with an audible <thunk>. Then she violently grabbed my head in her hands and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

Naturally, my arms encircled her form and I returned the kiss with equal fervor. Absently, I realized that my loyalty impulse to back away from the kiss was no longer present. My head raced to Kelly and I really didn't care. All my energy focused back into Francine as she lifted herself into my lap and began to grind herself against my burgeoning erection. My hands were cupping her ass-cheeks, where I was delighted to find that she was wearing a thong that did nothing to cover the tight flesh of her rump.

"My lord. I think she's going to fuck him right here!" I heard Catherine's voice, panting, obviously drunk and aroused.

It seemed that way to me as well. I broke my kiss for a moment to look over to her. She was currently leaning back against Jimmy, who had an arm wrapped around Cat's tight little waist. She was obviously squirming in her seat, and there was a prominent bulge in Jimmy's slacks as well. I knew that tonight, they would not be interrupting to break apart Francine and I.

Still grinding away, I felt Franny lift herself up by her knees, her hands quickly going to work on my fly, then with difficulty extricating my rock-hard cock up through the open flap of my boxers. She pulled her skirt upwards to give herself access, then slid aside the narrow strip of cloth covering her pussy. And with a moan of pleasure she sank her wondrous cunt upon me.

"So Franny tells me you two have been sneaking around at work these past few days." Catherine was leaning in close to me, so close that my nostrils were filled with the scent of her sweet perfume. She had a wicked smile on her face. "I think that's so hot! How do you guys get away with it?"

I just looked back at Catherine with a blank expression. "I have no idea," I managed to grunt out. "You'll have to ask the nymphomaniac here."

Careful not to attract too much attention Francine and I kept our fucking to a slow grind. Franny was rotating her hips in a circular motion that kept incredible pressure about my rod as well as her budding clit. Since all the motion was in her hips and covered by the table, to the outside we appeared to be harmlessly necking. Her pussy was a wet heaven, and without the normal pumping action I knew I would not be blowing my load any time soon.

Catherine let out a low whimper, and I saw now that Jimmy's hand was in her crotch. One hand had slipped between Catherine and the backrest, then slipped underneath Catherine's blouse where he was cupping one of Cat's amazing breasts. His other hand snaked underneath the table and slipped up underneath her skirt, and was obviously working Cat's cunt quite well considering how hard it was for Catherine to keep her hips still. For her part, Catherine had reached a hand back out of my sight, but it appeared to be taking care of Jimmy's own erection.

Francine appeared to be taking her sweet time, slowly savoring our fucking motion in sharp contrast to the fast, pulsing beat of the music overhead. We had screwed a dozen times already, but each new time was a distinct experience of ecstasy. I felt my head being rotated by soft hands, and looked into Catherine's luminous eyes for just a moment before our lips met. She was moaning into my mouth from Jimmy's ministrations as our lips mashed together, feeling the heat, the passion that had been missing from our earlier lives. She came first, Jimmy's experienced fingers bringing out a shrieking orgasm. She pulled back and bit down on her lip oh-so-sexily to try and stifle the noise.

Jimmy grunted shortly afterwards, and then Catherine was handing him a napkin, and cleaning off her own hand with a second napkin. This left only Franny and I still at it. Once our friends had finished, Francine decided to pick up the pace, getting caught be damned. She was an exotic hula dancer with my shaft embedded inside her, her hips bouncing every which way in time with the latest techno beat. My hands were gripped tightly onto her butt just to hang on and keep myself inside of her. Then Francine tossed her head back, her mouth agape in a soundless orgasm as her whole body rippled with the pleasure of her climax. I felt her cunt muscles contracting as the honey flooded down to our juncture.

Once she had settled down, I got a better grip on her hips and prepared to ram her body atop me until I found my own release, but Francine had ideas of her own. She began to lift herself off me, revealing my painfully hard dick to all four of us. "No sweetie, I want you to save that load for Catherine!"

The surprise evident on my face, she met my silence with a heady kiss. When she broke away, I turned to find Catherine staring at my erection intently, licking her lips. I knew then that this night was far from over. Without breaking her gaze from my crotch, she declared, "We're getting out of here."

I stuffed my monster into my pants, and we quickly got up and left. Jimmy the alcoholic was obviously the most sober of the four of us, so we all piled into his SUV. Wordlessly, we headed off to Jimmy's place. He lived alone, which meant we would have his place to ourselves. Catherine sat up in the front, which left a visibly aroused Francine in the back seat with me. Once we had gotten moving, she ripped off her top and unsnapped her bra, leaving her heaving bosom completely bare. She once again extracted my cock from my pants, and for the next ten minutes seemed determined to not let my erection subside. I was treated to a wonderful tit fuck as she ground those firm globes around my sensitive flesh, as well as taking me deep into her mouth, her agile tongue bringing me to the brink of orgasm before backing off.

Jimmy's window was open to let in the fresh air and drown out the smell of alcohol. His stereo was pumping full blast, the thudding bass vibrating the truck with every <BOOM>, all in time with Francine's eager lips and tits.

Catherine was turned around in her seat watching us the whole time, licking her lips in anticipation. When we arrived, Francine shrugged into her top, but left the bra in Jimmy's backseat. Without the extra support, her large tits threatened to bounce out from the thin confines of her shirt. All four of us poured out and stumbled our way up the stairs to Jimmy's condo. We burst through the door and scanned the living room quickly.

Catherine swayed over to Jimmy's standard-issue bachelor's black leather couch, shedding clothes on the way before reclining in a come-hither posture across the couch. I stared with my jaw slack as her absolutely gorgeous body was revealed to me for the first time. Her legs looked even longer without clothes on, her full breasts jutting upwards and showing almost no sag. Her skin was touched with the slight glow of arousal. Somehow, she had no tan lines anywhere on her perfect body.

By now I had endured nearly an hour of constant pleasuring and watching all three of my friends reach their own climaxes, yet had been denied my own. By now my hormones were pumping so hard I was driven with desire to get my own rocks off. And so as soon as Catherine settled herself on the couch I found myself ripping my clothes off as I approached her.

She was still wet from her previous orgasm and it appeared that she had brought herself a second one on the car ride over. I settled myself atop her, cradling her head in my hands as I leaned down to kiss her. I fought to keep my actions gentle although my pent-up desire was threatening to send me out of control. She read the tension in my face as I worked to restrain myself. "Go ahead, Mike. Take me now! Don't hold back!"

Do as the lady says. Wrapping her legs about my hips, I positioned myself at her entrance and began to work my way in. Once the head popped through instinct took over and I drove forwards with as much force as I could, burying myself to the hilt inside of her. Catherine screamed out as she felt me fill her, and her sounds never stopped as I began to buck into her. She was whimpering with joy as every thrust bottomed out inside of her, and bolts of pleasure were shooting into my head as the inner walls of her pussy caressed me.

She pulled my head down to the crook of her neck, pressing my entire body against hers. I rotated my head to the side just in time to see Jimmy's dick disappearing up into Francine's cunt as she lowered herself onto him, the two of them a tight fit on Jimmy's recliner. Francine reached to the side of the chair and hit the lever, and whooped with delight as Jimmy fell backwards until the chair was in a fully reclined position.

From all of Francine's earlier teasing coupled with the paradise of Catherine's cunt, I knew I would not last very long. It seemed that Catherine was so turned on that she wouldn't either. Already she was cumming, a low moan directly into my ear as her body thrashed beneath me. Our bodies were causing the leather couch to squeak with our every fucking motion. That sound coupled with the cries of ecstasy from all four of us filled my head as I hit the point of no return. I was clutching Catherine to me tightly in an intimate embrace, and met her lips in a searing kiss just as the head of my cock swelled and then burst deep inside of her willing body. My release seemed to go on and on, a huge load built up from more than an hour of waiting for this climax. As my fluids pumped and pumped out into her, our mouths were battling hungrily, as if to make up for the years of sexual tension between us.

Even once my orgasm subsided, I made no move to get off of Catherine. I stayed buried inside of her as we continued to make love with our mouths, too wrapped up in our kiss. Here was the passion I had longed for. Here was the wild love I had always dreamed of. I never wanted this kiss to end; I feared I would never get to have this feeling again. But I knew this: my life with Kelly was over. I would gladly give her up, and everything else in my life if I could just be with Catherine like this again one day.

Regrettably, all good things must come to an end. If nothing else, my lips were starting to get sore. With her cunt muscles still massaging me, I slowly exited Catherine and sat up on the couch, struggling to regain my breath.

Francine looked over, still energetically riding Jimmy and exclaimed "Ooh, I want a taste!" She bounced up, and started tugging Jimmy off of the chair. He grumbled momentarily but then Francine directed him to lay down next to the couch. Once in position, Francine mounted him, his shaft once again slipping into her with an audible <slurp>. Catherine was still lying there in the afterglow of orgasm, but jerked upright when Francine ducked her head into Catherine's crotch.

"Wait! What are you--? But I've never--!" Catherine yelped, her hands in Francine's hair. And then Francine's tongue was shooting up Catherine's channel, enjoying the taste of the mingled cum from Cat and myself. Catherine for her part let out a moan as Francine's lips found her clit. Despite the fact that I had just orgasmed a minute ago, I found my dick reviving itself watching Catherine undergoing her first lesbian experience and listening to Francine slurping my semen out from Catherine's pussy.

The situation plus Francine's expert girl-on-girl loving must have been too much for Catherine, as she quickly shrieked out two more orgasms in the next few minutes. Her eyes glassed over as she fought to stay conscious, and sprawled out across the couch exhausted. "No more..."

Francine let up, and then craned her neck to see that I was ready to rejoin the party. In breathy gasps, interrupted whenever Jimmy's dick hit a particularly sensitive spot, she lustily asked, "Do you... ugh... want to try out... oh yeah... my other hole?"

My eyes lit up at the prospect, but I stopped myself for a moment. I turned and sent a questioning glance to Catherine. As much as I wanted to bury myself in Francine's perfect ass, I did not want to betray Catherine. Her eyes opened wide enough to recognize this, and with a contented smile on her face she nodded her encouragement. "Mmm, I want to watch this, Mike."

Grinning like an idiot, I settled myself behind Francine's swaying body, where she leaned forwards and crushed her heavy tits into Jimmy's face. She reached back and spread her butt-cheeks wide, showing off a pretty little star in the middle. "Come on, Mikey. No one's ever been up my ass before!" And I'd never ass-fucked anyone else before either. But this was an experience I truly did not want to miss. I lined myself up, still coated in the mingled juices of both mine and Cat's releases, and then determinedly began to push my way in.

Francine groaned out in a low tone as she struggled to relax her backdoor muscles. "Come on, Mikey! Drive it in there! Come on!" I worked to comply, but she was so tight our progress was slow. Inch by inch slowly disappeared, until finally I was all the way in. In a truly weird sensation, I could feel the presence of Jimmy's dick in Francine's other hole as we began to pump against each other. After a few moments of awkwardness, our trio settled into a steady rhythm. Francine would descend downwards onto Jimmy's prick, bent over while he sucked and nibbled at her swaying breasts as I withdrew a few inches out of her asshole. And when she lifted upwards and off of him, I pressed forwards again, pushing in until my balls slapped against her ass.

It was the tightest feeling I had ever experienced, even tighter than when my high school girlfriend and I had taken each other's cherries. My hands were on her hips as we continued to thrust, and I was suffocating in the dry heat wrapped about my rod like a sauna. After only a few minutes of being doubly penetrated like this, Francine was shrieking out her orgasm, every muscle in her body tensing as the wave swept through her. These included her cunt and ass muscles, and I had to fight not to lose it then and there. Jimmy was less lucky, the spasms of her cunt setting him off. At the last moment Jimmy pulled out of Francine's cunt and slid back a foot, grabbing Francine roughly by the hair and shoving her face downwards to his geysering prick. The first jet slammed into her face before she was able to get her mouth around him, and grunting with pleasure Jimmy spewed his load down her throat.

When he finished, he moved back to his recliner, relaxing back to savor the rush. Francine was mumbling about how she got two flavors today, and then focused on getting me off in her backside. I had settled to my knees and was now thrusting into her with ease. There are very few sights more beautiful than watching your dick spreading two perfect ass-cheeks. I slipped two fingers into her pussy while my other hand kept grip on her hips, and we were bucking against each other harder and harder as we accelerated towards release. Francine's pussy was juicing out of control from what seemed like her sixth orgasm of the night, and I scooped up the liquid and smeared it along my shaft for extra lubrication as I continued to ream her out.