Something I'll Never Forget and

Story Info
Mother has a pool party orgy on her forty-eighth birthday.
6.8k words
3.96
32.3k
38
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something I'll Never Forget and

Will Always Remember

"Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you," said Tommy.

Shocking me as much as it sexually excited me, with my mother and all of her guests naked, my mother's forty-eight-year-old birthday party turned from a celebration into a sexual orgy.

Author's Note:

This true story was written for Maureen's 24-year-old son, Tommy. He hid in his room in the dark while spying on his naked, drunken mother and all of her naked, drunken guests at her birthday pool party. Tommy videoed all the forbidden and incestuous, naked, sexual actions of his mother's 48th birthday party from his bedroom window. Then, he downloaded the video to his computer to watch it whenever he needed to masturbate over seeing his mother and his female relatives naked and having sex with one another.

# # #

Something I'll Never Forget and Will Always Remember

I'll never forget and will always remember my mother's 48th blowout, birthday party. My 21-year-old sister, Kathy, my MILF of an aunt, Fiona, her 22-year-old son, Brian, my grandparents, my in-laws, mom's friends, her co-workers, and our neighbors were all there. With everyone in attendance and no one to report us to the police for the noise, towards the end, with everyone naked, the birthday party turned into a naked, drunken, sexual orgy.

Just before people started removing their clothes and stripping themselves naked, I retired to my second-floor bedroom that overlooked the inground pool and our big, privately secluded backyard. After my mother stripped herself naked, surmising that there would be nudity, I was ready to record whatever sexual action that there may be with my camera. After my drunken relatives started pushing one another in the pool with their clothes on, I recorded the guests climbing out of the pool to strip themselves naked and have sex with one another.

With my mother taking the lead by being the first to strip herself naked, unembarrassed and unashamed that she was naked, she remained in her birthday suit for the entire evening. The first time seeing my mother without her clothes, besides myself with horniness for my mother, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my MILF of a mother naked. With her the main focus of my video, I stared at her while videoing her as if I had never seen a naked woman before.

Sexually attracted to her since I turned 18-years-old, I had always wanted to see her in her low-cut bra and bikini panties. I had always wanted to see her topless. I had always wanted to see her in one of her sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgowns. I always wanted to see her naked. Only, morally modest, she always wore a robe when walking around the house.

'My mother is naked,' I thought. 'I can't believe my mother is naked. I can't believe I'm seeing her without her clothes.'

Difficult to do while holding the camera without shaking it, I stared at her naked body while masturbating myself. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my mother's naked, C cup breasts, her naked, red trimmed pussy, and her naked, shapely ass. Beautiful and sexy when fully dressed, I had no words for seeing her without her clothes. I was beside myself in sexual horniness. I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother without her clothes for the rest of my life.

# # #

Then, I heard my wife, Christine with my father. She had panic in her voice as if she thought that I was off somewhere having sex with someone. Only, she should have known me better. I'd never cheat on my wife. I love my wife. The best thing that ever happened to me was falling in love with her and marrying her. She was my one and only.

"Where's Tommy," I heard Christine, ask? "Where's Tommy? Have you seen Tommy?"

After my wife looked around for me, I heard my father tell her that I had gone to bed. Definitely, in the way that he hovered over his daughter-in-law, he was up to no good. I couldn't trust my father around my wife as far as I could throw him.

"He's up in his room. The party pooper went to bed," said my dad with laugh. "He's no fun but I am," he said with a dirty laugh.

'I couldn't believe my father was hitting on my wife. He's such a dirty, old man. He's such a pig,' I thought. 'How dare he sexually flirt with my wife? How can he do that to me, his own son?'

With them standing in the darkness of the backyard and away from all the action and the splashing in the pool, my father didn't realize that I could see them through the lens of my telephoto camera. With the extended microphone on my camera picking up everything, he didn't realize that I could hear them, too.

He didn't know that I was watching him from my room manhandling my wife. Waiting for her to slap him across his face and stop him from sexually molesting her, when she didn't slap him, disappointed in her, I knew she wanted to have sex with him. I knew that it was just a matter of time, like everyone else at the party, that they'd be sucking and fucking.

# # #

From the first time that my dad met my wife, his daughter-in-law, in the way that he stared at her and undressed her with his eyes, he had always been sexually attracted to her. Suspecting that he masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with her, no doubt, the horny man that he is, he wanted to have sex with my wife. He wanted to touch and feel her beautiful, naked body everywhere while making out with her.

In the way that he looked at her, no doubt, he wanted to strip her naked, bend her over a table, and fuck her. My dad wanted to fuck my wife. Moreover, he wanted her to blow him. Yet, what was worse that my father wanting to fuck my wife and wanting her to suck his cock was that my wife wanted to fuck my father and suck his cock.

'My Dad wanted to fuck my wife,' I thought while devastated that they would have forbidden sex. 'Seemingly, in the way that he talked dirty to her and in the way that she sexually flirted with him, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her,' I thought. 'I cringed at the thought of my naked, beautiful wife having sex with my father.'

Yet, disappointed in my wife, as I had predicted it, I couldn't believe it when my father wrapped his horny arm around my wife's slim waist. I watched him feel the side of her bikini clad ass. Then, when she offered no resistance to his sexually, inappropriate touches and feels, he pulled her to him, and stuck his tongue in her mouth.

'My father kissed my wife. He French kissed her and she returned his French kiss with her long, wet, passionate kiss. I can't believe they're making out,' I thought. 'This is unbelievable. Bad enough my father made a pass at my wife but I can't believe she didn't reject him.'

The horny pervert that my father is, I watched him move his other hand inside of her bikini top.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this. My father is feeling Christine's naked tits. How dare he? I can't believe she's not stopping him from feeling her naked breasts,' I thought.

# # #

With my wife not stopping him from sexually molesting her, I watched him reach around behind her and stick his other hand inside of his daughter-in-law's bikini bottoms. I watched him feel and squeeze Christine's beautiful, naked ass. Bad enough that he had felt her naked breasts, now he was feeling her naked ass. I had a good mind to tell my mother. Only, she was drunk and naked and flirting with everyone.

'Now that asshole is feeling her naked ass and is, no doubt, finger fucking the back of her pussy, too,' I thought while becoming as angry as much as I was sexually excited. 'I couldn't believe that my father was having his wicked, sexual way with my wife's, beautiful body.'

Then, when she didn't stop him from touching her, feeling her, and making out with her, he lifted her top and exposed Christine's C cup, naked breasts. I couldn't believe that Christine was in the backyard topless with my father. When my mother said that she wanted to have big, 48th birthday party, I never expected her to be naked at her party. I never expected that my father would have sex with my wife. I never expected that my mother's birthday party would turn into a sexual orgy with everyone naked and having sex with one another.

'Jesus Christ. If it's not bad enough that he exposed her naked breasts to his horny eyes, now he's showing her naked tits to everyone at the party,' I thought. 'Everyone is watching him having sex with my wife. Everyone is watching my wife having sex with my father. Everyone is seeing Christine's naked tits.'

Again, with her making no move to stop him, I watched my father fondle her naked breasts while leaning down to suck her erect nipples.

# # #

'Married only two years, and Christine is already cheating me with of all people, my father' I thought. 'Fucking whore. Clearly, she wanted to have sex with her father-in-law as much as my father wanted to have sex with his daughter-in-law. I'm just glad that I captured this on video as proof that she cheated on me.'

Then, I couldn't believe my eyes when he put a gentle hand to her shoulder. Obediently obeying him, I watched my wife take his not-so-subtle hint and move to her knees. As angry as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that Christine was about to blow my father.

She pulled out my dad's erect prick from his bathing suit and fondled his naked cock. Then, while staring up at him with her big, brown eyes, she stroked him. My wife was giving my father a hand job. Finally, she leaned forward, took his stiff prick in her mouth, and sucked him. My wife gave my father a blowjob. I couldn't believe my wife, Christine, sucked my dad's cock.

'She's such a whore,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's blowing my father. How dare she?'

Seemingly determined to make him cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster and harder while he fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. Then, when he put a gentle hand behind her brunette, pretty head, as if she was his whore, he humped her mouth and fucked her face. Continuing to blow him, my wife continued sucking my father until he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth.

She swallowed all that he gave her before licking his stiff prick clean. Something that I'll be masturbating over later, I couldn't believe that my wife blew my father. I couldn't believe she allowed him to cum in her mouth and she swallowed his cum.

'What the fuck,' I thought? 'I don't believe this. My wife not only swallowed his cum but also, she licked his prick clean. Out of all of the men at my mother's birthday party, my wife just had incestuous sex with my father. She blew him. I can't believe she sucked his prick, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed him before licking him clean. She's such a fucking whore,' I thought.

# # #

The first one in the pool, sort of a birthday dunking instead of receiving forty-eight slaps on her ass with one for good luck, was my mother. Her drunken brother, my uncle, crept up behind her. and surprised her. With her obviously never expecting him to do what he did, with him thinking that it was funny, he lifted my mother's dress up to her chest and held it there. He exposed her white panties to everyone at the party. Then, turning her around, he stuck his tongue in his sister's mouth while fondling her panty clad ass and cupping her pussy through her panties.

'Eww. What the fuck? My uncle is making out with my mother, his sister. I can't believe he French kissed my mother. I can't believe he felt his sister's ass and cupped her pussy through her panties. Gross,' I thought. 'If I thought my father was a pig, my mother's brother is an incestuous pig.'

Struggling to get away from him, my mother pushed him away when he felt, fondled, and squeezed her big breasts through her dress. Finally, he picked her up and threw her in the pool. I watched and recorded my mother's dress immediate blouse up and float over the water to expose her sheer, white bikini panties through the pool water. Something I had never seen before; I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's bright, white bikini panties. I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked ass and pussy through her sheer and soaking, wet panties.

"Happy birthday," he said laughing with everyone laughing at my mother being thrown in the pool by her big brother.

With her panties nearly transparent, especially when wet, I saw my mother's camel toe, her pussy slit, her patch of red, trimmed, pubic hair, and her ass crack through her sheer, white, bikini panties. With the sexual orgy just starting, I hadn't seen anything yet. As soon as mom climbed out of the pool, with her soaked to the bone, her sister, Kathy, my MILF of an aunt, threw a towel over her shoulders.

Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me and everyone else at her birthday party, my mother discarded the towel and started removing her clothes in front of everyone. As if she was a stripper on stage, she stripped herself naked. Seemingly, she didn't care who saw her without her clothes. As if she was alone in her bedroom, I couldn't believe my drunken mother removed all of her clothes.

'My mother is naked. I can't believe that I'm seeing my mother without her clothes,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I'm videoing her naked. Again, I'll be masturbating over my naked mother for the rest of my life.'

# # #

By being thrown in the pool stripping herself naked first, she started everyone throwing everyone in the pool and stripping themselves naked. Seemingly unembarrassed and unashamed who was watching her removing her clothes, clearly, she had no idea that I was videoing her removing her clothes. In celebration of her birthday, stripping down to her birthday suit, I couldn't believe that my drunken mother stripped herself naked in front of everyone while the rest of the guests started undressing, too.

I watched and continuing recording my mother pulling her dress over her head and off. Standing in her low-cut bra and bikini panties, I couldn't believe it when she reached around herself to unhook and remove her soaking, wet brassiere to show everyone her naked 36 C cup breasts. Then, not stopping there, she pushed down her panties and, peeling them off, she stepped out of them and removed those, too. My MILF of a mother, Maureen, was naked. I couldn't believe that I was not only seeing my mother without her clothes but also that I had videoed her removing her clothes.

With me seeing her shapely, naked ass, her red trimmed pussy, and her C cup, naked breasts, this was the first time seeing my mother without her clothes. I couldn't believe that I had recorded my MILF of a mother naked. Naked, my mother was naked. Unable to wrap my head around it, I couldn't believe she was naked. I couldn't wait to download the video to my computer and masturbate over the naked video of her later.

With my friends always commenting on how beautiful and sexy my mother was, I couldn't wait to show my friends this video of my mother's birthday party. I couldn't wait for them to watch her strip herself naked. I couldn't wait for them to see my mother without her clothes. They'll all be so sexually excited to see her naked. In the way that I will, too, I'm sure they'll be masturbating themselves over the video of my naked mother.

'I'll be rewatching this video while masturbating over my naked mother every day, multiple times a day,' I thought.

# # #

As soon as my mother undressed, with her turning her birthday party into a drunken, sexual orgy, everyone started undressing. One after another, with everyone drunk and with too much naked action to watch, everyone stripped themselves naked before jumping in the pool. Never expecting everyone at the party to strip themselves naked, I couldn't believe all that I was seeing.

Changing the lens to a wide-angle lens to record all of the sexy, sexual action, I panned to the left before panning it to the right and back again. I made sure that I recorded everyone at the party naked. Continuing to record them without anyone knowing that they were being videotaped, as if I was a wedding photographer, I secretly and stealthily videoed everyone.

Ready to send the video to my friends, I downloaded the video to my computer. As far as I was concerned with me always wanting to see my mother without her clothes, the highlight of the video was watching my mother strip herself naked. I'll be watching this video every day, multiple times a day, while masturbating myself over my naked mother until the day that I die. I couldn't wait to show my friends my mother stripping naked and to hear what they had to say about seeing my MILF of a mother without her clothes.

With everyone busy stripping off their clothes and making out with one another, I watched my mother and her best friend, Susan, disappear to the other side of the pool and continue walking to the far end of the backyard. From there, they moved to the cabana house behind the pool. Totally isolated, with everyone sexually busy with someone else's wife or husband, they had complete privacy but for my invading camera lens.

Susan, a tall, sexy, and shapely blonde with D cup breasts, was beautiful. I can't count how many times that I masturbated over her while imagining her naked and her having sex with me. Divorced from her husband, a drunken and physically abusive Boston, undercover cop, sexually enjoying playing the field, she swore that she'd never get married again. So sexually hot to watch, I couldn't believe that Susan and my mother were making out with one another while having lesbian sex.

'I can't believe my mother is making out with Susan. I wish that was me with Susan. I'd love to make out with her while touching and feeling her beautiful body through her clothes,' I thought.

Different for women than it is for men, a straight man would never make out with a man. He'd never have sex with another man. Unless he was bi-sexual or gay, he'd never suck another man's cock. Yet, here was my mother, Maureen, making out and having sex with her best friend, Susan. I suspected that this wasn't the first time they had sex.

Something as shocking as it was sexually exciting, I recorded my mother French kissing her best friend while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Then, with my mother already naked, removing her clothes, she stripped Susan naked, too. After all of these years of sexually lusting over her, I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing Susan naked.

'Susan is naked,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I'm seeing Susan naked. I can't believe my mother is making out with her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere.'

The first time seeing more than Susan's bra strap, I couldn't believe that I had videoed her without her clothes. I couldn't remove my eyes from her D cup breasts, her naturally, blonde, trimmed pussy, and her shapely, naked ass. She's so beautiful. She so sexy and shapely.

Not believing my eyes, never imagining my mother having lesbian sex, I watched her move between Susan' shapely thighs. She fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. My mother was eating her best friend's cunt. Hard to wrap my mind around, they were having lesbian sex. After my mother ate her pussy, Susan ate my mother's cunt.

'If capturing my mother removing her clothes on video wasn't enough, I can't believe that I watched her strip Susan naked, too. I can't believe that they had lesbian sex. I can't believe that I caught them eating one another's pussies on video,' I thought.

# # #

From there I watched my sexy sister, Kathy, standing in the dark with our cousin, Irene. While touching and feeling one another through their clothes, they undressed one another while making out with one another. With there more women than men at my mother's birthday party, the women made due by having sex with women instead of with men. Seemingly, many of the women were as bi-sexual as they were heterosexual.

12