Something I'll Never Forget and

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My 21-year-old sister, Kathy, is naked. I can't believe I'm seeing my sister naked. If it's not enough my sister is naked, my 22-year-old cousin, Irene is naked, too.'

I couldn't believe it when Kathy stripped our cousin, Irene, naked and Irene stripped my sister naked. The first time seeing my sister and my cousin without their clothes, they were as sexy as they were shapely. Then, when my sister and cousin rested back on their towels, they moved to the 69-position. My sister fingered and licked our cousin's pussy while Irene fingered and licked my big sister's pussy.

Panning the camera around the backyard, after my father had sex with my wife, his daughter-in-law, I watched my MILF of an aunt, Fiona, slip away in the darkness with my father, her brother-in-law. They found a dark, private spot to have sex on the grass of the backyard. Only, their spot wasn't dark enough and/or private enough for the invasiveness of my camera lens to photograph and record them.

While videoing them, I watched them making out with one another before my dad stripped my mother's sister naked. Then, touching and feeling one another everywhere, they continued making out with one another while my aunt removed my father's bathing suit. In the way that my wife moved to her knees to blow my father, I watched my aunt move to her knees to blow her brother-in-law. She took my father's erect, naked prick in her hand to stroke him before she took him in her mouth to suck him. My aunt gave my father a blowjob. She sucked his cock.

'If it wasn't enough that I saw my mother naked, now I'm seeing my aunt naked, too. Having always been sexually attracted to my mother's sister, I'll be masturbating over my aunt naked and having sex with my father every day, multiple times a day,' I thought.

If it wasn't enough that my wife, his daughter-in-law, blew my dad, I couldn't believe my aunt, my mother's sister, his sister-in-law, blew my father, too. Then, as soon as he ejaculated in her mouth, she fell back on her towel and spread her legs. Ready to fuck him, she allowed him to mount her.

'Oh, my God, if it's not enough my aunt blew my father, now she's fucking him, too,' I thought. 'I'd love for my aunt to blow me and fuck me, too.'

I watched and videoed my aunt taking my dad's cock in her pussy. She fucked my father and my father fucked his wife's sister. This was much more than a mere birthday party. Crossing all forbidden and incestuous lines, this birthday party had turned into a sexual orgy.

# # #

Scanning the backyard with my zoom telephoto lens, I watched my mother's friends, co-workers, and neighbors having sex with someone else's husbands and wives. Joining in on the sexual fun, my mother's friends, co-workers, and neighbors grabbed anyone who sexually appealed to them. With this one blowing that one and that one fucking this one, with so much sex happening at the same time, unfortunately, it was hard to see their faces in the dark.

With the pool water up to their necks, many had sex in the privacy of the pool. Not even knowing some of these people, I needed a scorecard to keep track of who was fucking and sucking who. Seeing naked people in all shapes and sizes, never had I seen as many naked people as I was seeing tonight. Never had I seen so many naked tits, naked asses, and naked pussies. With them all unembarrassed, unashamed, and not shy about showing their naked bodies, they acted as if they were nudists.

No doubt, thinking that I had went to bed, after my whore of a wife had sex with my father, I watched my wife having sex with my Aunt Fiona's son, my first cousin, Brian. Stripping her naked, he removed her bikini. Then, he bent her over the pool ladder and fucked her in front of everyone. Creating a real X-rated, sex scene, with her screaming with sexual excitement the harder that he humped her, everyone stared over at them. I couldn't believe my cousin fucked my wife. I watched him humping Christine harder and faster while grabbing her naked tits and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

"Brian. Oh, my God, Brian. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. I'm cumming, Brian, I'm cumming," said my wife.

'What the fuck,' I thought? 'If it wasn't enough that my wife blew my father, my first cousin fucked my wife, too. Biding their time for the right moment to have sex with my wife, this was, indeed, the right moment for my father and cousin to have sex with my wife. Apparently, my mother's naked birthday, pool party was the perfect time for my wife to forget her wedding vows.'

Then, with my cousin not done with my wife's naked body, after he fucked her and gave her a sexual orgasm with his cock, Christine moved to her knees and blew Brian, too. She not only sucked his cock but also, she allowed him to cum in her mouth and all over her face. Covered in his cum, in her hair, all over her face, and across her naked breasts, my cousin, Brian, gave my wife, Christine, quite the cum bath.

With her suddenly becoming quite the incestuous cocksucking whore, after she had incestuous sex with my father, I couldn't believe my wife not only fucked my cousin but also blew him, too. If that wasn't hard enough to believe that my cousin had sex with my wife, I can't believe Brian betrayed me by fucking my wife and having her blow him. With this all recorded to video and saved to my computer, should I ever want to divorce my wife, I'd have the grounds to divorce her for her having extramarital sex with not only my father but also with my cousin, too.

# # #

Not to be denied having sex, my 70-year-old grandfather joined in on the sexual activities. Something incestuously sexual that I never expected to see, I watched him strip his wife, my beloved grandmother, Nonna, naked. I couldn't believe my grandmother was naked. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my grandmother without her clothes. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, never had I expected to see my grandmother's huge, sagging, F cup breasts. I never thought the I'd ever see her brown, bushy pussy and/or her wrinkled, old, naked ass but I did.

Then, with my grandfather on the roam as if he was a cowboy on the prairie, as if separating a calf from the herd, he separated someone's 19-year-old daughter from my mother's pack of co-workers. Hard to believe, whoever she was, with her seemingly sexually attracted to much older men, she allowed my grandfather to not only strip her naked but also to have sex with her. She allowed him to make out with her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere.

'You go, Grandpa,' I thought. 'Even at his elderly age, he still not only wanted sex but also, he wanted to have sex with a woman who was fifty-years younger than him. I'm surprised that he didn't have sex with my wife, Christine, too.'

Then, after allowing him to strip her naked while touching and feeling her everywhere, she allowed him to mount her and fuck her. Whoever she was, this young woman fucked my grandfather. I couldn't believe she had sex with him. Finally, she allowed him to stick his prick in her mouth. After fucking his cock, she sucked his cock. Again, whoever this young whore was, she had sex, nasty sex, with my elderly grandfather.

Not to be denied having sex, my 68-year-old grandmother grabbed Michael, one of the 25-year-old sons of my mother's friends and had sex with him. Shocking me while sexually exciting me, my grandmother allowed him to touch and feel her naked body everywhere while making out with her. Then, she allowed him to mount her and fuck her. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my Nonna having sex with the son of one of my mother's friends.

After she had a sexual orgasm from his cock, she gave him a sexual orgasm with her hands and her mouth. With her from a different generation where many women didn't suck cock, never figuring that my grandmother was a cocksucker, she proved me wrong. Indeed, in the way that she was going at his naked prick, she was not only a cocksucker but also a talented cocksucker. My grandmother stroked this young stud while sucking his cock. Allowing him to cum in her mouth, she swallowed all that he gave her.

'Who knew that my grandmother was a cocksucking whore,' I thought?

I watched my grandmother on her knees sucking this man's erect prick while he fondled Nonna's huge, naked breasts and pulled, turned, and twisted, her erect nipples. Putting a gentle hand to her grey-haired head, he humped her mouth and fuck her face. Then, he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her naked breasts.

# # #

My turn to have some sexy fun, after half of the guests had already left, I entered the backyard naked, totally naked. After seeing my sister naked, I imagined having sex with my sister, Kathy. After seeing my cousin naked, I imagined having sex with my cousin, Irene. I walked by them both and stopped to talk to them to allow me to see me naked. I wanted my sister and cousin to see my erect, naked cock. My sister and my cousin stared down at my semi-erect cock while I stared at their naked breasts and naked pussies.

Then, after watching my MILF of an aunt blow and fuck my father, I imagined having sex with my aunt, Fiona. Last but not least, I imagined having sex with my mother's best friend, Susan. Forgetting all about my MILF of a mother, I even imagined having sex with my grandmother, Mary, before I imagined having sex with my mother, Maureen, again.

"Tommy," said my drunken mother while slurring her words.

As if she was fully dressed, my mother walked up to me. She was still naked. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother without her clothes.

"Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you," she said.

Shocking me and sexually exciting me, she placed my hand on her naked breasts while taking my semi-erect prick in her hand. She stared down at my hand fondling her naked breast before staring down at her fingers wrapped around my erect prick. She stood on her toes to kiss me.

Then, parting my lips with her tongue, she French kissed me. My MILF of a mother French kissed me while fondling the head of my prick with her manicured fingers. Then, as if she wanted to masturbate me, she slowly stroked me while staring down at my erect prick.

'Obviously, my mother wanted to have sex with me,' I thought. 'I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother wanted to sexually seduce me. What the fuck? This is crazy. After all of the times that I masturbated over imagining my mother naked and having sex with me, here she is standing in front of me naked and wanting to have sex with me.'

# # #

Something that I only imagined her doing in my sexual fantasies while masturbating myself, my mother slowly stroked my prick to a hard erection. Then, shocking me by what she did, she moved to her knees to take me in her soft hand before taking me in her mouth. While staring up at me, my mother took my stiff prick in her warm, wet mouth. She was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was sucking my cock. Something that I'll never forget and will always remember, I couldn't believe that I was finally having incestuous sex with my mother.

If my mother blowing me wasn't enough, Susan knelt beside me and took my prick from my mother's mouth to take me in her hand. She stared up at me with her big, blue eyes before she took me in her mouth to suck me. My longtime sexual fantasy come true, my mother's best friend, Susan Jill Parker, was giving me a blowjob.

'Fuck me,' I thought. 'I don't believe this. First my mother is blowing me and now Susan is blowing me, too.'

Not to be denied having sex with sexy Susan, I pushed her back on her towel and mounted her while making out with her. Instead of fucking her, something that I had always wanted to do and had masturbated over imagining doing, I moved halfway down her naked body. I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy while licking her wet cunt. I ate my mother's best friend and lesbian lover.

"Tommy! Tommy," said Susan! "Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop licking my pussy. Don't stop finger fucking me. Rub my clit faster. Lick me harder. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm going to cum, Tommy. I'm going to cum," she said.

Then, when she stiffened her legs and arched her back, I knew she was cumming. I knew she was having a sexual orgasm from having me give her oral sex. Then, as soon as she had a sexual orgasm from my fingers and tongue, I rested back with her while she enjoyed the afterglow of sex.

Hard to wrap my head around it, if it wasn't sexually exciting enough that I had sex with my mother, I couldn't believe that I finally saw Susan naked. I couldn't believe that I touched and felt her everywhere while making out with her. I couldn't believe she sucked my cock while stroking my prick. I couldn't believe she allowed me to eat her pussy. I couldn't believe that I gave my fantasy, dream woman a sexual orgasm by having oral sex with her.

Then, as soon as I climbed on top of her, Susan reached down to take my erect cock in her warm, wet pussy. Slowly, lovingly, gently, while making love to her, I humped her. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked her. She returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. Then, rolling me over and moving on top of me, she took control of fucking me.

# # #

Making the rounds, after I had sex with my mother and with Susan, I had sex with my sister, Kathy. With her eager to blow me, after she did, accommodating her need and lustful desire to suck my cock, I ejaculated in her mouth. Then, I exploded a second load all over her face and across her naked breasts.

With me young, dumb, and full of cum, not only did I allow my sister to blow me but also, ejaculated in her mouth and I fucked her, too. Then, with my aunt eager to have sex with me, too, I fucked my aunt Fiona. In the way that my father had forbidden sex with my wife, his daughter-in-law, he had sex with his sister-in-law, my mother's sister. As full of testosterone as I was full of cum, with me on a sexual mission, I roamed the backyard while looking for anyone else who wanted to suck me and fuck me.

Not having to look very far, my grandmother, my mother's mother, surprised me by moving to her knees in front of me. She took me in her hand, before taking me in her mouth. Then, before taking my stiff dick in her mouth, she removed her dentures and folded them up in a tissue. While staring up at me with her elderly, soft, brown eyes, she stroked my prick while sucking my dick. My grandmother was blowing me. I couldn't believe my grandmother was on her knees and giving me a gum job.

"Grandma, I'm going to cum," I said.

I put a gentle hand behind her grey-haired head. I humped her mouth while fucking her face.

"Cum, Tommy cum. Cum in Nonna's mouth. Nonna needs to swallow you," she said she said removing my prick from her mouth to speak before reinserting my cock in her mouth again.

I humped my grandmother's mouth faster and fucked her face harder.

"I'm cumming Nonna. I'm cumming," I said as I ejaculated a load of warm, oozy cum in my grandmother's mouth.

# # #

Finally, when I saw my cousin, Irene, getting dressed and about to leave, not to be denied having sex with her beautiful body. After having sex with her mother, Fiona, I was determined to have sex with my aunt's daughter, too. I put a gentle hand to her shoulder and she immediately moved to her knees to blow me.

Allowing her to stroke and suck me to a fuller and harder erection, I removed my prick from her mouth, gently pushed her back, and mounted her. I couldn't believe that I was about to fuck my cousin. If it wasn't enough that I had sex with my mother, my aunt, my sister, with my mother's best friend, and with my grandmother, now I was having sex with my cousin, too.

Then, after I had incestuous sex with my cousin, sexually surprising me, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law grabbed me by my hands and led me to the cabana house. They both wanted to have forbidden sex with me. With me sexually attracted to my mother-in-law, Joan, as much as I was sexually attracted to my sister-in-law, Stephanie, I wanted to have sex with them both, too. Only after cumming four times or five times, I lost count, I didn't know if I could cum again.

Yet, not wasting time or allowing this sexual opportunity to pass her by, my mother-in-law took me in her hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me. I couldn't believe my wife's mother was giving me a blowjob.

Then, hard for me to wrap my head around my in-laws wanting to have sex with me, too, my sister-in-law, Stephanie, knelt beside her mother. In the way that Susan and my mother did, they took turns stroking my prick and sucking my prick. I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law and sister-in-law were taking turns sucking my cock.

Then, pulling me down with her, Stephanie wanted to fuck me. As soon as I fell on top of her, she reached down for my prick. I humped her fast and hard. Only, not allowing me to finish, her mother wanted me to fuck her, too. I moved from my sister-in-law to mount my mother-in-law.

Humping my wife's mother, Joan, as fast and as hard as I humped her daughter, I was determined to cum in my mother-in-law's pussy. Only, before I could, Stephanie grabbed me again. She wanted me to finish fucking her. She wanted me to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

Something I'll never forget and will always remember, my mother's 48th birthday party was the best birthday party ever. I couldn't wait for her to turn 50-years-old. I wondered how she'd celebrate her fiftieth birthday.

THE END

12