Something in the Water Pt. 08

Story Info
A houseguest initiated. A jealous mother. Friends fight.
6.1k words
4.7
67.7k
88

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,193 Followers

This will make more sense if you read the earlier parts. Don't worry, they're fun, action packed, and build the tension. Read them first! Also, all characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Enjoy.

In the past, confidence was never Linda's thing. She had gone from being a quiet, pretty young woman to a round, earnest housewife and mother. She deferred to the men in her life, even her two sons. She still couldn't say no to men, but recently she'd had a taste of control with her houseguest, Olivia Green. And Linda liked it.

Late Monday night, Linda crept into her son Ryan's old room where Olivia slept. She looked down at the woman, breathing gently under the covers. Olivia's brown hair spread itself on the pillow and her soft, pale face looked so peaceful in the moonlight flooding in through the window.

"Wake up, Olivia." Linda reached down and shook Olivia's shoulder. "I have some more chores for you."

"What?" Olivia's brown eyes opened. "Linda?" She sat up and looked at the older woman standing over her. Olivia relaxed when she saw Linda's warm, dimpled smile. Linda stood in her long, blue nightgown, her magnificent breasts pushing at the silky material. "What time is it?"

"It's late, sweetheart." Linda sat on the edge of the bed and put her hand on Olivia's knee. "Bill and Davey are sleeping. But we're going to go wake Davey up."

"Oh?" Olivia stretched her arms over her head and yawned. She sat up, holding the covers over her small breasts even though she wore her own nightgown underneath. "What's going on?"

"Let me show you." Linda took Olivia's hand in hers and gently pulled her out of bed. She led her out of the room and into David's room. Their feet quietly padded on the carpet. Linda closed and locked David's door behind them. "From now on, you're going to help me with Davey." Linda dropped Olivia's hand and stepped over to the bed. David lay on his back under the covers, snoring softly.

"How?" Olivia watched Linda's shapely behind. Not for the first time, she wondered how Linda had managed to take her away from her life in the city.

"Let me show you." Linda pulled back the blanket and sheet. David was sleeping in flannel pajamas, and his massive, soft penis was outlined distinctly under his bottoms.

"You can't be serious?" Olivia's eyes widened and she stared at the lump. As a modern woman, Olivia had some experience with men. But she'd never seen anything like the lump in this boy's PJs. "Is that ...?"

"Yes." Linda bent down and pulled down David's bottoms. "He has the most wonderful penis in the whole world, and he needs help taking care of it." Linda grasped the heavy, limp thing in her hands and stroked it, breathing life into the sleeping giant. She could feel it growing, and stiffening, in her hands.

"No way." Olivia wasn't sure if she was denying the request that she touch that monstrosity, or the reality of what Linda was doing with her son.

"Mom?" David looked down at his mother manipulating his dick in the dim light. She was bent at the waist and he could see her pale cleavage hanging down under her nightgown.

"I have a surprise for you, Davey." Linda looked over her shoulder to where Olivia stood behind her. "Olivia will help you with your penis while she stays with us."

"No." Olivia looked down at the ring on her left hand and took a step backward. "I'm engaged. Robert and I are faithful." She shook her head and looked at the now fully hard cock, the corners of her mouth dipping in revulsion. "I'd never ..."

"Come now, Olivia." Linda let go of her son's penis, straightened, and turned toward Olivia. "That ship has sailed. You already lapped at my vagina like a little puppy. Remember?"

"What?" This was news to David. What was even happening anymore? All he wanted was to get into his mom's panties again and again and now she was offering up this woman to him? David grabbed his penis and stroked slowly. A light sheen of sweat formed on his forehead. He sighed. Of course, he would take the offering.

"You asked me to." Olivia took another step backward. "I didn't ... I didn't ..."

"Shh." Linda quickly moved over to Olivia, pulling her own nightgown over her head in the process. Her large, pale boobs hung free. "It's okay, sweetheart. Robert won't ever know. You're doing this as a favor to me."

"Linda, I can't --" Olivia was cut off as Linda cradled the back of her head and brought Olivia's mouth down to Linda's left nipple. The young woman bent at the waist and automatically began sucking when the first hit of milk touched her tongue.

"There, there." Linda stroked Olivia's brown hair and slowly walked backward toward David's bed, making sure to keep her nipple in the woman's mouth.

"Wow." David stroked faster, watching his naked mom treat this grown woman like a baby. "That's really something. She's sucking you really good." With his left hand, he propped the pillow under his head to get a better view of the women.

"Don't be crude, Davey." Linda sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling Olivia down to her knees as she continued gulping down milk. "How do you want her?"

Olivia's eyes fluttered open when she heard that question. But the warmth of the milk spread through her body and carried her off again. Her eyelids fell. There was a smell in that room. Something dark, devious, and compelling. Thoughts about trying to cram that enormous cock into her tiny pussy flooded her mind.

"Put her on top." David reached down and pulled off his bottoms.

"Okay, sweetie." Linda pulled Olivia off her boob and guided her onto the bed so that she straddled David. "This might hurt a little at first, but once you adjust, it'll be the best thing you've ever felt." Linda pulled Olivia's nightgown up over her head exposing her slender body and small breasts.

"She looks so different from you." David had only seen two women naked before that moment. His mother, of course, and Mrs. Gooden when he and Patrick spied on her and her son Ralph from behind their house. "She's so small."

"Do you like her?" Linda cupped Olivia's right boob. It was small, but it had a nice weight, and a gentle curve. Linda frowned, worried this wouldn't work out.

"Yes." David nodded and let go of his dick. He smiled up at Olivia, who looked down at him with distant eyes, lost in a fog of lust.

"Great." Linda put her left hand on the small of Olivia's back and her right hand on David's penis. She guided it into the waiting vagina. "I think we'll all get along swimmingly."

"Oh, gosh." Olivia rolled her eyes as David resized her tight pussy. "Wait ... wait ... oooohhhhhhhhhhh." She was so wet, and the cock just kept inching its way in. "Robert ... I'm sorry ..." Olivia could already tell this would be another tectonic change in her life. The second she'd laid eyes on Linda, she'd had one life-shattering change after another.

"Whenever you're ready, Davey. Just spray it all inside her." Linda maintained steady pressure on Olivia's lower back, forcing her hips down. David's penis was almost all the way inside Olivia now.

Olivia turned her head to Linda, her mouth hanging open as pain turned to pleasure and in horror at the suggestion that David would breed her.

"But I want to spray it in you, Mom." David reached up and held Olivia's tits. They were firm and perky. He liked them.

"Oh, Davey. There's time for that later, sweetheart." Olivia hit bottom and Linda grabbed her hips and rocked her on David's tool.

Olivia looked back and forth between mother and son. He'd already inseminated Linda? With all the surprises piling on top of one another, it was hard to figure out what was most shocking.

"Okay, Mom." David tugged at Olivia's tits, getting her to bounce her hips up and down. He listened to her squeak and grunt like a little mouse.

"Great. You can do me after. We just have to keep it down." Linda looked over her shoulder at the closed door. "I don't want to wake up your father." Linda let go of Olivia's hips and shoved her boob back into Olivia's face. "Not so loud, Olivia."

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhmmmm." Olivia took the Riles family from both ends. Her pussy stretched around David's monster cock, and her mouth drank from Linda's monster boob.

"He has the perfect penis, doesn't he?" Linda held the back of Olivia's head to keep her firmly clamped on her boob. "Just wait until you feel his orgasm, sweetie. You'll never want to go back to your fiancé."

"Aaahhmmmmmmm." The idea tugged at her heart. Poor Robert. But even now, she doubted she'd ever want to go without David's cock. "It's ... good," she mumbled around the nipple in her mouth.

"Here it ... aahhhhh ... comes, Ms. Green." David closed his eyes and let loose inside her.

Olivia's muscles spasmed and shook. The boob pressed into her face thankfully muffled her scream. Her body overflowed with ecstasy as David's warm cum splashed inside her. She could feel it in there, filling her up.

Once David was done, Linda pulled Olivia's trim hips off him, dislodging his penis. It came out with a plop. Linda then pushed the still trembling woman to the side of the bed, up against the wall. "Okay, Davey. My turn." Linda mounted her son.

David opened his eyes. To his right, Olivia lay on her side, her eyes vacant and a little drool dribbling from her open mouth. Above him, Linda got ready to put his hard dick inside her. "Turn around, Mom. We haven't done it that way yet."

"What's with you and your positions, mister." Linda raised an eyebrow, but turned herself so that she was facing David's legs. "I never dreamed ... uh ..." She put the magnificent penis inside her and it slid right in. It was awkward at first, like so many of David's sexual schemes, but she placed her hands on his knees and started bouncing her hips. "... of some of the things ... ah ... ah ... ah ... you've done to me."

Some life returned to Olivia's eyes as she recovered. She looked over at the handsome boy next to her, and then down at his mother's ass, bouncing as it rode that incredibly long shaft. How did she fit all that cock inside her?

"Kiss me, Ms. Green." David smiled and with his right hand, pulled her closer.

And so, Olivia found herself making out with a teenager, while his mother mated with him. Only a few days ago, she was on a date at the drive-in with her then boyfriend, wondering if life would ever get interesting. In the present, she passionately swirled her tongue in the boy's mouth, cheating on her now fiancé. If only she could warn her past self not to wish for interesting.

~~

Pale morning light cast Patrick's room in cool hues. Donna sat up in bed. Her legs were entwined with the young man she'd coupled with all night. She gingerly freed herself as Patrick breathed softly. He was also naked, but he still had his glasses on. They were crooked and pressed into the pillow. Donna tenderly removed them from his face and set them down on the nightstand. She then picked up her own glasses and put them on.

The house was still silent. That was good. She might escape without running into Patrick's parents. Crawling out of bed slowly, so as to not wake the eighteen-year-old, Donna saw her clothes strewn on the floor. She stepped onto the carpet and bent over. There were some stains on her dress. She held the dress to her nose and inhaled, to test for freshness. Donna's knees trembled. It was not fresh and the smell nearly made her climb back in bed with Patrick. But no, she shook her head. She needed to get back to her husband, Mark.

Donna dressed as quietly as she could, retrieved her purse, and snuck out of the room. She closed the door behind her and tiptoed down the stairs. It was early enough still. Nobody about. Just the tick tock of the mantle clock.

Outside, the air was crisp and cold. Donna hugged herself against the chill and walked. It was about a mile before she found a payphone.

"Mark? You need to come pick me up," she said when he answered.

"Donna. My God, I was worried about you. When I saw what happened to the car --"

"I investigated, like you asked." Tears welled in Donna's eyes.

"Of course, of course. Capital, my lady." Mark was so proud of his wife for making the best of their situation. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine." Donna looked around at the empty street, the first golden rays hit the tree tops as the sun crested the horizon. "Did you fix the car?"

"Yes, the spare is on. Where are you?"

Donna gave her location and Mark quickly hung up and ran out the door. He thought about asking her what had happened, but there was no time. He would find out all the details once they were together again.

~~

Susy spent a restless night, hoping that the hussy of a tutor would leave during the night. Around three in the morning, she left her sleeping husband and pressed her ear to Patrick's door. She could hear them still going at it in there. Susy was of a mind to burst in there and slap both of them silly, but couldn't bring herself to break them up in the midst of their fornicating. Instead, she went back to bed.

In the morning, Susy waited in bed as long as she could. Finally, with light in the sky, she heard a floorboard creak out in the hall. Susy threw on a dress, left her room, and went down to the kitchen. She peered out the window and watched the woman walk away from their house, hugging herself against the morning chill. The tutor was a beautiful woman with red hair flowing in the breeze, and a comely figure. What was she doing with Patrick?

Breakfast wasn't going to make itself. Susy worked through her morning chores and sent off her son and husband to school and work. She decided she'd start the day cleaning Patrick's room. Just to see the state of it. She entered slowly and took in the chaos that was his bed. There were stains on his sheets and blankets, he hadn't even bothered trying to hide the mess he made. One pillow was on the floor, the other had a stain on it. And the smell. The odor was so quintessentially Patrick, but also something else. As if he had mixed himself with the most heavenly elixir. And Susy could smell the woman's secretions too.

Before Susy knew it, she was laying on the bed, her skirt around her waist, furiously rubbing her clit with her right hand. With her left, she held Patrick's sheet up to her face, licking the dried semen from the cotton. It was just too much to resist.

~~

Mark, dressed impeccably in his gray suit, bow tie, and fedora hat, picked up his wife at the phone booth. The second she sat in the passenger seat, he detected the reek coming off of her. "What happened?" He took off his jacket, put it around her shoulders, and then drove them back toward the hotel.

"I ... I ..." Donna shivered from the cold and the surge of adrenaline at the thought of telling her darling husband that she'd let the Lannit boy take her over and over with his monster penis.

"What are you covered in?" Mark glanced at her and then back to the road. "Did you see something ... out of this world?"

"Yes, Mark." She looked at him with her big green eyes and adjusted her glasses. She wanted to say, and he possessed me body and soul. Instead, she did something unusual. She lied to her husband. "Young Mr. Lannit saved me from that ruffian we interviewed. The boy, Mr. Sumner, seemed crazed and his skin oozed a substance that got on my clothes."

"Egad." Mark nearly swerved the car in excitement. "Was this at the library? How did I get back to the hotel?"

"No, it was at the hotel." Donna shook her head. "Patrick rode along on his bike just in the nick of time and knocked our assailant to the ground. We then took you back to the room as you were in one of your states."

"Hm. It's odd I didn't get any of the stuff on my clothes, if I was there." Mark scrunched his chin in thought. "We'll need to bag your clothes for evidence. And get you in a shower in case the stuff is somehow toxic."

Donna shuddered, thinking about her husband carefully preserving Patrick's cum as evidence. "Yes, I need a shower."

"Then what happened?" Mark turned the car to the right. They were now close to the hotel.

"Well ..." Donna looked out the window, trying to collect her thoughts. "Patrick and I followed the ruffian and he exuded more of the seepage as he ran from us. We spent all night searching, but gave up the search at daylight. And I then called you."

"That's why you walked up to the car with a slight limp? Too much walking all night?" Mark turned the car left onto the hotel's street. "I was worried you were injured."

"Yes." Donna wouldn't tell him that it was because her once-tight pussy had been battered all night by a giant cock. "One other thing, my lord."

"Yes, my lady?"

"I'll need to check in on Patrick this afternoon." Donna could feel the heat in her cheeks as she said the words.

"Very good, I'd like to thank the young man in person." Mark parked the car outside the hotel.

"No, dear." Donna slowly shook her head. "I'll need to visit him on my own. I'm worried you'll have another of your spells. Perhaps I should do the majority of the investigating while we're in Portsmith, and I'll bring you the evidence."

"Like your dress?" Mark shut off the engine and looked at his wife with earnest pride.

"Yes." Donna couldn't look him in the eye. "Like the dress. There may be more such evidence in future."

"That's my gal. No matter the danger, we'll solve the mystery." Mark smiled his easy, we're-on-the-case smile. "I knew you'd warm to the Portsmith riddle. I'll sequester myself with our books. Maybe you and Patrick can get more reading material for me at the library. When you have time."

"Of course, dear." Donna tried her best at a reassuring smile.

~~

"You're already late, Roy." Amanda knocked on Roy's bedroom door and straightened her blouse. These days she always felt nervous when she was about to talk to her son. She never knew where it might lead. "Your father and sister have already left. You need to go to school."

"Leave me alone, Mom. I'm sleeping," Roy yelled through the door.

"I'm coming in." Amanda took a deep breath and opened the door. It was dark in there, the curtains were closed, and the room had a funk to it. Amanda could guess what he'd been doing. She wondered at her boy's stamina; that his mother's mouth, vagina, and butt weren't enough for him. And he'd even mentioned sleeping with other women. Good God, her little, chubby man was a force of nature.

"Go away." Roy pulled the blankets over his head.

"Now, Roy. If you don't go to school and apply yourself, I'm going to cut you off from our ... our ... fun. You don't want that, do you?" Amanda looked at the space girls and cowgirls on the walls and then looked down at her own bust. They had nothing that she didn't have. Except for maybe youth. "Now get up." She crossed the room and pulled the blanket off her naked son. There stood his morning wood. Seeing those chiseled veins and the dark knobby head took her breath away every time. Her vagina leaked into her panties. The funk in the room seemed to intensify.

"You're not going to cut me off, Mom." Roy opened his eyes and looked up at her. She was so pretty in the darkness with her pale skin and black hair. "You want it as bad as I do."

"Roy, you need to get to school." She frowned at him.

"Everyone thinks Dad is so great, but he doesn't do it for you anymore. Does he?" Roy reached out and held her left hand. He slowly pulled her wedding ring from her finger.

"Don't do that, darling." She let him pull the ring from her finger and pull her into bed with him.

"Dad never saw this coming." Roy laughed and reached under her skirt, pushing her panties to the side.

"What are you?" Amanda felt a little pressure on her butthole. "Oh, my. Roy? Are you?" Her sphincter gave way and she felt the ring enter her butt. The hole then tightened behind it. "You put it in my butt."

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,193 Followers
12