All Comments on 'Something Out of the Ordinary'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 281 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Would have been great ...

If you'd have trashed the hypocritical Minister. Or at least even shown some emotion with respect to the jerk. Hubbie's a very stupid accountant. There is at least the possibility of a cash reward going after him with virtually no downside since the couple is moving away from Washington to Alaska. Creative attorneys could approach the minister and his employer with creative concepts like Breach of Fiduciary, sexual assault, and the like. Just the threat of such legal actions might be enough to creat a profit center or at least compensate hubbie (and even the vulnerable wife if she was take advantage of) for their losses..

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!

I like your style. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So he let the

minister go free, now the minister can ruin another family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent work

However, the unanswered nagging question that precludes reconciliation is the specter of her other previous lovers/affairs in the marriage. Fantastic story but that loose end is like an open sore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

No violence and a potential for change. In the meantime, why would he (or she) allow this fraud to carry on as a minister. Seriously, if he was fucking one married woman, he was probably fucking more. Especially since he has an STD.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
A good one

That was an enjoyable story. Thanks for the read. But I do agree with the others that the minister should at least loose his job. Also a bit of cash would be nice.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i like it up till the propsal

If she can cheat with a Pastor, you dad,brother and cousins are next. Why keep her, all this bullshit about issues from the first husband is just that bullshit. 3*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WBC alert

DWhuedogg adds homophobia to the WBC manifesto: several cucks are not enthused but DWhuedogg is the cuckmaster so along with self-loathing about read, spank, comment they now hate themselves for secretly wanting to smoke cock and get cornholed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A nice read, but not erotic

Unless what gives you a hard on is showing what a man you are. These revenge theme stories are all the same. Wife cheats. Husband shows her who is boss. She grovels. And that gives you a woodie? I will take a cuck story any day over your genre

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AN OPEN MESSAGE FOR PAPA TOAD

SINCE YOU REFUSE COMMENTS FROM ANONs AND I AM UNABLE TO EMAIL YOU AS A REGISTERED LIT USER. HOW CAN THERE BE A MORTAGE ON A HOUSE THAT IS OWNED. YOUR STORY RELENTLESS IS GOOD, I AM NOT GOING TO MENTION THE #OF STARS I RATED, BECAUSE VOTING SHOULD BE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTAL, COMMENTS SHOULD BE OPEN AND TRUTHFUL TO A DEGREE AS THE CRITIC ASCERTAINS. THIS IS HOLDING TRUE TO ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS. KEEP WRITING , YOU HAVE TALENT. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE POSTINGS. RESPECTFULLY MLJ LV NV P/S KATMAI HAS A GOOD STORY ALSO. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Real and good!

It's very good for a first time effort.

I second about the Rev. issue. But rest is good.

One thing about the reconciliation stories is:

We've have all been given second chance in our lives. Yes.

We may not see it or accept it. But its true!

Why not extend it to others?

Next, Why so violent about a female? does it not make one less of a man?

Maybe, I'm old school.

Thanks for sharing. Expecting the next. Soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one flaw

Great story but I really can't believe a guy can watch the woman he loves make passionate love to another man and consider any future relationship. She also made it clear that she sexually preferred the reverend; so much for the 'deep' love she felt for her husband.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ESKIMOS RUB NOSES

not rub their noses in it. TK U MLJ LV NV

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
good angle

Interesting angle about the wife-into-girlfriend part. Odd enough to be a twist.

In Alaska I think there are 20 guys to every girl, so not a bad tack to have wife-girlfriend on a string while you keep looking.

Glad you did not wimp out character + had him "reward" Molly for her support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why is the cuck even commenting?

poopchootkaboose knows the answer, a wannabecuck must read, spank, comment - he could've just read and spanked but then he wouldn't be a 'wannabe cuck' now would he

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
SHIT!

Two new male bashing bitch writers in the same week. I guess a bad economy brings out the men haters. Hopefully they will catch a venereal disease and go away.

blue4242blue4242over 12 years ago
thanks

A good story. Ignore the bashers. Especially the ones who can barely write their own names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dangit

I was hoping he would bitch slap her and beat the shit out of the reverend.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 12 years ago
Well I read it to the end

So that says something in your favour. Yes there are a few idiosynchrasies but hell it is only a story.

I didn't buy the reverend wanting to fuck in the open in full view of the neighbours or the wifes praise of his sexual prowess. Apart from that I found it enjoyable.

Don't worry about the macho men, they wouldn't be happy unless the hubby walked in and blew averyone away with his forty five.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
So Grayson gets a pass?

The Rev is a sexual predator, using his position to seduce the vulnerable. Yet he is not called to account? Did they even place ads in the local papers or on the church we site alerting his other sexual partners to his VD status? Otherwise, nicely written, if predictable, story.

magmamanmagmamanover 12 years ago
One very mellow

..main character here. Now the moment the good preacher opened his mouth to me in a situation like that, someone would be losing some very large chunks of hide.

Then once out of jail I very likely would go back and do it again. If more than me physically? Well, that is what baseball bats are for when not playing the game.

But then that is me, I might also even have it in me to forgive the wife, long term situations of seperation are difficult. Something I know about since it happened to me once. Yep, two days in jail and a former "buddy" left town. He knew..

It's a dangerous game.

Some men might just do them both in, also. Well written and interesting,

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
zed0 the ped0

has developed a new disease: ped0ism - not your normal strain of ped0philia, zed0 has combined a desire to be cucked into his ped0world, new indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gave the preacher a pass to do it again to another husband

no fire in belly enough in husband for me.this wasn't and ordinary plot,so why act ordinary.destroy the preacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still Incomplete

Actually, yours was a very solid story and quite complete, with one exception: a wronged loving husband, a seduced wife, and an immoral pastor simply go on with their lives without any effort to stop the cycle. The pastor who broke his oath to help his flock can still prey on other women without his congregation knowing. Yes, the husband sees no gain for him in revenge. yet he is an enabler by not at least informing the congregation and perhaps triggering either serious counseling for the pastor or removal of him from his post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK but unsatifying

Who would want anything to do with a wife who lies about you to all of your friends and family while she cheats on him? Who would want anything to do with a woman who cheats in the backyard next to one of their friends for months and tells her lover THE REVEREND! how much better he is than her husband? She tells her husband she broke it off that day with the reverend and the guy shows up that day and registers her as his Wife in the hotel? This is too stupid for words. He should have told her to agree to a divorce with no alimony and get the Rev to get her to agree or he'd expose them to his flock. Then after the papers are signed get a copy of the pics to his entire church (they were outside) to let them know that he is a sexual predator. He has VD and is a danger to society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good first part one of a story

Very good first part one of a story. Not only should you continue writing, but you should consider continuing writing this story. A 5 for talent and promise more than for any accomplishments yet (similar to the incumbent president's Noble Peace Prize). Please don't be a one-hit wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reverend Tom needs a Judgement Day

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I enjoyed it. Well, mostly. Our hero is described thus, "Mike you are a good man. Eighty percent of the women in this county would divorce their husbands in a second to marry you. You are kind, moral, just, fair and faithful." How does a moral, just, and faithful man simply turn his back and walk away from a sexual predator that hides behind his robes of office in order to prey on the weak and vulnerable?

The ex-wife/girlfriend twist is an interesting touch. Others have already commented on the male/female ratio in Alaska, it will put an interesting spin on their dating period. I was also a little uncomfortable with Mike's easy re-connection with Carol. If Mike and Sara had gone to an open marriage, why the need to keep tabs on his comings and goings? Carol had to know Sara was cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A good start to what could be an excellent story

There needs to be more. There are too many unresolved plot lines.

I (and I'm certain others) are waiting...

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
lol yet another gay anon sighting,

there is the gay assed anon that follow me around to spurt his gay ramblings. I wan't you guys to becareful just in case you run a cross it. Also be safe and wear latex gloves because you know what the say about bisexual, retarded man hater cuckold wannabe,but for you to call me cuckold master is like you saying that your a man, and since we can't say that have a nice life bitch.

grogers7grogers7over 12 years ago
Good, unfinished story

Rather clipped style. The oxymoron here, and in many stories, is a man watching a woman he loves having illicit sex with her fuckbuddy for 30 minutes -- or even one minute. If he loved her, as soon as he saw them, and their intent was unmistakeable, he would have at least interrupted them.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
I hope there is another chapter

This one is interesting, but there is a lot left hanging. Molly is an issue, the twelve months dating in Alaska is an issue, even the good Reverend is still an issue with his tainted pecker. There is a lot we know, but there is still a lot we don't. Keep on writing as the saying goes.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I read only ministers who are lovers of wives or their wives cheat on them. Are there decent ministers at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
homodogg?

I thought it was DWhuedogg? I guess he is the 'gay cuck' now

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
This guy is clearly too stupid to live. Anything the cheating slut says is going to be self serving lies.

Then, he finds he has VD. Yet, he intends to invest months living with her and fucking her formerly diseased cunt.

I don't think so.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Liked it, with a big exception!

I know that many men absolutely refuse to even consider the idea of reconciling with a cheating wife, whether they are of the "pack and leave" school, or the "torch the bitch and lover(s) and leave no survivors" school. Life, unfortunately is a bit more complicated than that. It is true that men tend to be hit by an affair harder, but still no two men are alike. Some men love their partner enough that, depending on the circumstances of the affair, they can get past the pain and continue on. Our hero in this tale was obviously one of the latter type of men. It is not well that we critisize him.

One decision he made I definitely do find fault with. While I am not Billy Graham on my best day, and my Christianity is best described as "unorthodox", the decision to let the pastor's indiscretion slide was a terrible one. This man is the spiritual leader of a flock and is in a position of great trust. For this man to have sex with a female parishioner and to manipulate her into it for added measure, clearly shows him to be unfit for his office. He even gives her an STD for goodness sake! This would tend to support the reasonable assumption that this cleric was straying from his scriptural duties to say the least. He should have been brought before the elders of the church and his true nature revealed.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
great 1st story.. GREAT ...

For some the killer is the wife's happy admission that she loves fucking the REV more than the Husband. That IS bad but to me the killer comes at the end.

Keep in mind the wife did NOT just have an affair.

She did not just assume that her husband MUST be having one in Alaska as well.

She went out of her way to smear her husband. In front

of everyone & anyone. No matter howclouded her judgement might have been by er previous marriage she KNEW that was wrong.

No the KILLER for me was that even AFTER she was caught

and she saw how crushed he was... the wife did NOT believe that he truly loved her.

It took a phone call from MOLLY to CONVINCE the wife.

WOW. Just wow.

how do you get around THAT?

if that is when the wife finally realizes that her husband loves her there is really no chance

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
Excellent Story

The minister is a predator and needs to be dealt with, in fact he should be sued and defrocked, as he'll do it again. I liked the proceed with the divorce and be a girlfriend solution - makes a lot of sense with the characters developed in this story. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Though the writing is very good, there's too much filler. It adds nothing to the story to

know how many hours you slept in between flights nor should you ever profess that someone is your very life using an exclamation mark.

That's just scary. Perhaps you were a little too intense for this chick and she was looking for the heat that accompanies the spiritual being?

There was a truth in the story. Don't take your imagined need for revenge on a night train. It's inherent in real men to not hurt women. The more so when they totally deserve it. We're not fighting for our lives here.

Pride is so much easier to rebuild if you step out of a bad situation sharp and sassy.

I'm a Lone Star man and I'd like to apologize to any Brits out there for the absurd abuse some Americans have been throwing your way in the last few days.

Harry I'm glad to see you've cleaned up your act after some frankly appalling comments.

Much obliged.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Very nice to have author with fresh take on 'loving wives' theme

This story is hardly a unqualified success, however. Ditto what MM & other commentators said about the reverend being unfinished business.

A 2nd ' amen' to those who noted that besides the physical betrayal, the deph & duration of her multiple deceptions just runs too deep for any spouse who values integrity to consider reapproachment , let alone remarriage.

That being said - I was riveted from start to finish by the story. The author is like a savvy boxer who knows how to score points in flurries, pause the action while clinching to catch breath, all the while dictating the flow of action on his terms .

I join in with other commentators admiration for the half a loaf settlement where her status is reduced to non -exclusive girlfriend while he gets to explore his options . I thank the author for this story & the 'out of box resolution ' it contained.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Nice first story...

...so please sit down and write a second one about how they bring the wrath of god almighty down on the reverend.

But it should be the divorced wife's idea...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waiting for part 2

if this doenot turn into another wimp story, the reverend needs payback,vd and a scoundrul must be punished [plus he took advantage of her weakness and lied to her.. must pay or another wimp story.. why take her back,how can she prove her loyalty.she fell into the reverends trap..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story.

Hope you continue it. The rev needs to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story...

I hope to see more stories from you. If the reverend gets his due punishment then everyone would feel better; but in the real world, crappy people sometimes do crappy things to unsuspecting folks. Keep writing.

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
It's all been said,

so, welcome to the world of comment! I thoroughly enjoyed your story and hope very much that you will write more.

I could nitpick, but there's more than enough of that already. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
part 2 and a rewrite

let it be found that the reverend is a politician in hiding probably a democrat from new york who likes to show his peewee or his case Whiner .these are the real slime balls

as a matter of fact a woman counseled in these matters by clergy is done in group with other women present sessions never one on one to avoid any in propinquity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anon-why is the cuck even commenting

As always, you're a fagot. Takes one to know one.

brujaybrujayover 12 years ago
Great First Effort on LIT

Looking forward to the next chapter.

My only feedback is that this seems more like a diary entry. Too many I's. Still a great first effort.

PLease keep on writing. Thank you for sharing your story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
??

He fucks your wife, gives you both an STD and you don't have your husband expose the "good" reverend?? ... Wtf?

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
I thought republicans were too straight laced to be on literotica

Oh wait I forgot the republican who puts his feet under the next stall could that be you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he got cucked pretty hard

much to the delight of DWhuedogg and the WBC but as soon as he found out he took steps to solve the problem. Good work author.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Decent writing, horrible response to the Rev

I agree with others, the Rev is using his position to prey on women. He seduces the guy's wife. He's showing up to manipulate her during meetings. He gives them VD which also means he has been screwing others. What kind of moron would allow such a terrible person to scoot off without consequences. He should have been exposed and defrocked. He should have also been turned into dog food but that's just me.

Hubby's in control attitude is annoying but that's part of the story and who he is. He takes decisive action and gets divorced so that's not too bad.

However, after a summer long affair with a sleeze ball and the defamation of her husband to anyone that she needed to help with the affair there is no way she deserved to be taken back in any form. The upset with her ex is a trite excuse. We all have baggage. Using it to fuck over your spouse like she did is not OK nor forgivable.

The girlfriend arrangement was a cute idea but it would have been better used with a woman that deserved forgiveness.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
And

And i forgot to say; decent first effort, very readable. Look forward to chapter two, where our good pastor suffers in some way, delinquent wifey makes amends and our too calm accountant gets some good lovin. Nothin says lovin like erotic piercings :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't believe you

a pastor fucks the wifes of his parish and gives the husband a VD and he just let it slip ? are you drunk ? it's not like a salesman did it it's pastor you dummy!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 12 years ago
Good first story

Some holes in the story as others have already pointed out.

I thought the extra flash drives where to burn the preacher.

It should have happened as others have said. It is not a "zero sum" for an accountant. An accountant wouldn't let an embezzeler who stole from him get away!

Well done!

Thank you for posting and encourage you to keep writing!!!

Yes I will or would read your writing / posting in the future!

4 stars if you are wondering

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
Not Bad

The story on the whole was good but a little dry. I didn't really feel the emotion. It read more like a report. His thinking was too rational for someone who had just experienced the most traumatic event in his life. Also, like most others commented, letting the reverend get off scott free doesn't make him a nice guy. If he got VD from the reverend then obviously he is screwing other women. Probably married women but even if they are single he is probably preying on women that are vulnerable and seeking spiritual advice. In other words, he is a predator. So, we have a reverend that is praying and preying. He should have been exposed to save others from becoming victims. Thank you, looking forward to more of your stories.

daveftworthdaveftworthover 12 years ago
Nice Story

It would have been nice for him to have added this in the first conversation with the reverend, "Exuse me, REVEREND, what part of Do not covet they neighbors' wife did you not understand!"

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 12 years ago
Nice job

This has real possibilities. Hope you write some more. I'll be watching for it. Good luck.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Very Good Story

I like where this has gone and would like to Read more about how things turn-out esp. If he does indeed have other Lady Friends.

how the Ex reacts to his seeing others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good first story

You write well and I liked Mike he was a solid character who reacted well to a bad situation. I didn't like Molly She is his friend and doesn't say anything even though his wife was fucking the preacher 3x a week for months. Mike's offer would make sense if the wife only strayed but she was the Rev's slut for the summer. If she was lonely why didn't she go to Alaska for the summer? The Rev should be exposed

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
60 comments, 2 or 3 meant for others... and this is your first? Very impressed

Km,

and pleased to read a new author. Plus good editing too. Look forward to reading more of your story(s).

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

Huma412Huma412over 12 years ago

So the husband wont burn the good Reverend. Giving the fucker carte blanche to do this to another married couple along the way.

The story was vry easy to read, flowed nicely and other then the few holes in the story, very well done for a first effort. Look forward to reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Liked It...but - 4

He was disciplined and principled all throught the story - unwavering.

Having accepted her proposal this guy (his character) might have dated for a year, in fact - he would, BUT - he would have abstained from sex until he was sure of his intent and/or his comfort in returning to her as a wife.

Otherwise, I enjoyed the story - very believable. I think you felt a little mischief and threw the end in with Molly just for the hell of it but it didn't fit - out of character.

Thanks, looking forward to more from you!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Agree, pretty good first story

Not badly written, easy reading. Last 1/3 of story is tough to swallow, though. Letting the reverend get away with his predation is like failing to report a bank robbery that one witnesses. Even more lacking in credibility is the agreement to accept the ex back as a "girlfriend" after he moves to AK. If he cannot trust her as a wife, and she's not supposed to date anyone else while living with him for 12 months, then how can he trust her to be faithful in the future, no matter how sincerely she promises? She lied and gave him a bad name, all to justify cheating on him. She said the Reverend is a much better lover. Then she infected him! How can he live with her again? She clearly is looking for a way to get back with him; why give her that chance?

brain_damagebrain_damageover 12 years ago
First time post

This was a very nice story. Like others have said, it was an easy read and it flowed well. A great start and I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

after this whom ever Reverend fuck its all blame to husbands because he can punish him by pic and video but didn't do and let him go free to destroy others marriage.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 12 years ago
Chapter 1?

I would give this a 4 if it was the first chapter. It was presented as compete. I gave it 3 for too many loose ends.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 12 years ago
Drama

Nothing hot or exciting about it. Very dry. I like to read these loving wife stories to get off. All I did was rub my flacid cock waiting for something hot to happen. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You'd think qn accountant should know books need to be balanced...

Nstead of letting a sexual predator run amok to infect other wives and innocent husbands....I would have either gone to his church and pubicly humiliated him or put a bullet in his brain,,,

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Hope You Keep Writing:

Yes this was good for a first story. But it was also pretty good overall. I could easily point out dozens of stories that are not near as good. And, they would be by authors that have written considerably more than one story.

I would have liked to have seen a little fire in the main character, but he was an accountant after all. So I guess his reaction fit with the stereotype.

Thanks for the story and keep them coming.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Good story.

A few loose ends and a few questions I'd like answered, but nothing so off that they hurt the overall effect of the story... for me. The husband's emotions were so restrained as to be almost non-existent. Wife cried and expressed her hurt, sadness and pain. Hubby did the logical, listed things to end the marriage but did not grieve in a way that showed.

If the story was to be revised I'd hope his emotions would be evident. I would also like to see the Reverend exposed as the VD source he was and for him to lose his job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hated it

I admit to a bias against stories where husbands are so firmly against taking back the wife, can never trust her again, then take the wife back.

This one fits everything I despise about those stories. He was right that after her affair he wouldn't trust her and was rightly turned off forever by her telling the Reverend that he was so much better than her husband. It was time to get on with his life, not take his wife back on a 12 month deal. The Reverend really should have been revealed-not as revenge, but for the sake of the church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid story

Katmal story is boring and trite.Get off this site for such a submission .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done. Keep writing.

You wrote a well-crafted story. Nicely thought-out plot. Even good grammar and spelling. Please ignore the Anonymous rants. Such people seem to gain perverse pleasure from tearing down the efforts of people who can actually write something. You did a good job and I look forward to your next stories.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Well, he showed grief...

He made the approporiate comments and cried once, what should he have done? Gotten drunk, beat her up (I would have probably done that), sent the video out to all the important people, to the pastor's congregation? My Sister's first husband who was a preacher did just like this pastor, he should have been ruined. That was my only complaint. As for those who did not like him taking her back under any conditions, my wife took me back 45 years ago after I left her for a woman that I planned to marry so redemption is good in some cases.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
New approach to LW

For once we have a man who is neither complicit, nor a wimp, nor some sort of sociopath bound on revenge. Good approach.

Now, it would be nice if there was some nice, hot, graphic sex made part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty cheap!!!!

Good ole preacher gets off Scot free and Sara (other than a mild case of STD) gets 1/2 of everything. Just a pile of crap. Bottom line is plainly that he is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I have just stepped into the twighlight Zone.

WTF? a churchman gets way with fucking another mans wife? He was preaching to the cuckolded husband? The wife then gets off scott free and he is still thinking about staying with her? WTF?..............

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Very readable story

Truly impressive number of comments for a relatively unknown writer to have on his stories. The fact that most of those were positive is also surprising considering the fact that a dangerous predator was allowed to get off scot-free, in order to cause more problems to the community.

Personal relations like getting the guilty party to help you get a simple peaceful divorce runs into a conflict with ones civil duties. Personally I would say that duty comes first and that the VD was the last straw. Certainly in Spokane the county health system will get on his detail when the wife gets treated.

It looks to me as if this is a complete story.... with the Mary bit being the closing touch. Perhaps there might be a sequel explaining how the girl friend bit does not work out...

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
A Confidence Building Story

Even after hearing that his wife said he was a poorer lover, he kept getting stroked by the other women around him. He took the high road, and it worked in this story. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I do like your approach to things

Though I would like a mushy conveluded continuation of this thread. She belongs to him and the fake preacher needs to be frocked or fucked or both at the same time. A great job for molly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
protagonist was logical, story was believable

Of course ped0, huecuck, poopchoot and the rest prefer bullets over brains; but the cucked hubby acted deliberately and appropriately. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sweet cucky

Sara gave him a hug, and said, "Tom, you are an amazing lover. My husband just can't satisfy me the way you can. Thank you, thank you."

The cuck never resolved the above issue with the slut, why?? The reverend goes scot free, pathetic wimp!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unbelievable and Unrealistic

First things first, morally and ethically, the preacher needs to be defrocked. No matter what resolutions apply to the exwife. She became an exwife the minute she fucked someone else, contract was broken, no marriage. No only can he not trust her due to the affair, he knows she was in love with her other adulterer, and he was humiliated openly by her stating the other man was a better lover. Due to trust, emotional, and self esteem issues, there is no way this man and this woman belong together. The only way i see keeping the 12 month girl friend plan is for him to use it as a control lever and to drop her cold at the end of the 12 months. Also it would be entirely appropriate for her to bear all the cost of their dating and friendship, lol. Maybe now we have a view of why her first husband cheated on her, she is a liar, cheater, adulterer, and mentally unbalanced individual into humiliation of her husbands. All told no worth knowing.

VanescaVanescaover 12 years ago

Brilliant! He is rewarded with a divorce from his cheating wife; AND he gets free pussy for the next 12 months.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
WACC'd

Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold. He goes back to the cheating skank pussy after VD and being told he's a second rate lover!! Holly Shit Katmai you must really hate men!! LMAO

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Wow there are a lot of WBC's

Anon you wouldn't know what a man was if it wasn't for you wife, she has bigger balls than you do. Remember that the next time you put my name in one of your moronic ramblings. Gave it a three, nice story. Love is blind but hopefully in this case it won't be stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
getting cucked is no picnic

just ask cuckdogg or the other wannabe cucks, getting cornholed while smoking a cock is no picnic either as they can attest. lucky this guy found out and took action, plenty of cucks never find out and can only dream of the humiliation.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
With so many comments the story resonated with readers.

Was disappointed in the first mix up with Molly substituted for Sara's name.

LW authors seem stuck with the idea of hubby always stating, "I love you and I'll probably always love you." Is there a place that Literotica authors go to cut and paste these statements?

Why would hubby keep calling him "Reverend Tom?" Is nonsense, or else included for literary shock. Still nonsense.

I enjoy the setting and the story in general. Haven't finished so will wait to grade it, since we can't take back a start score.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Also in the cut and paste category:

Why is it that so many LW "surprise" stories have the guy come home on the day/hour/minute the affair is declared to be over?

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
You've left a story that begs for continuation.

Hope it happens. You've got some fresh ideas about relationships that could be very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Retribution needed

This story could have been great, but you let the Reverend off scot-free, which means he can go out and destroy other marriages now because Mike didn't follow through and bring the scumbag down. I mean didn't it occur to Mike that the good reverend could do what he did again to another married couple and cause them all the pain and anguish Mike and Sara now suffer. For this horrible mistake alone I could only score this story a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mislabled story.

Somehow, the "Loving Wives" category has turned into the "I'm a wimpy ass Cuckold" category... Either LE.com needs to change its site or authors need to be more forthcoming in the beginning of the story about how weak the husband will end up being so those of us who get nauseated at such crap can skip the story! This story, much like everything else this author seems to churn out, is pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

he sneaks on the bus then pays to get off

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
This site is full of cretinous anon commenter s.

All asylum materiel. As it is full of juvenile inept "writers".

Comments such as by "Norcal62" are completely wasted on those "people". It is like "throwing pearls before swine". Oh well,such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Let's try and ignore the trolls, no?

They're only doing it for attention.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
A bit of speculation

It seems to me that in a lot of these stories a girlfriend or sister knows and doesn't tell the husband. Of course the girlfriend is the wife's friend, and to a lesser degree the husbands. This is absolutely the way it works in real life too, at least in my experience. It seems to me the way to be a real friend is to call the husband and tell him what the wife's been up to. Instead of ruining a marriage, it might be the only way to save it. Because, the affair always comes out in the end. The husband eventually will learn of it. If he's told right at the beginning before it's gone on for months he might be able to forgive her. She might not yet have become so emotionally attached to her lover. By staying silent the friend condemns the marriage to end in divorce. Of course it may end in divorce anyway, but if you're not in love with your spouse end it before you take up with someone else.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
What?

Where's the anger? Reaction to betrayal and Pain? This was a weak story of a girly man who should have knocked the reverend on his ass and exposed his wife and lover for the bags of shit they are. I'm surprised this wimp ass story scored as well as it did. Only a limp dick old man would give this garbage more than 1 star. If the cucks out there don't like this review too damned bad.

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
so what happens?

The story ends like that? no resolution?

more importantly he finds out how the reverend seduced his wife when counselling her and does nothing?The man violated all kinds of ethical boundaries and he leavrs him to go on doing it? no way

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
What is it with all these incomplete stories

Where is chapter 2? Why stop in the middle. Somebody write a chapter 2, Please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Throw the reverend over, get away from ex wife and ...Molly - keep her in whatever form or fashion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous