All Comments on 'Something Special'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PITY

Pity about the sexual exploitation theme ,otherwise a good erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why bother

Why bother with Aimee,cut out the middle man or should I say woman.A good tale well written ,I wonder how many mom/son teams there are in real life in the porn industry.

hammer17hammer17over 16 years ago
Yes

I agree, setup your own website then quit Aimee. That way you can always be together and do anything you want to, not some silly stuff.. This story deserves another part about them and the movie making with her being pregnant..

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Outstanding!

One of your very best short ones. Thanks for a great quick read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
his mother's cunt sure is something special!

Another great story of motherfucking from this brilliant author. Brett is a big handsome boy, and with his looks and his big fat prick he's a natural for sex films. Then the lady director happens to pair him with his real-life mother. Can Brett go through with it and fuck his very own mother? He sure as shit can! It turns out mom has had her eye on what her boy's got jumping in his pants, though she never realized that her son's boasting such a whopper of a dick. Her motherly cunt leaks like crazy when she sees it, and Brett's real proud that his mommy's fallen in love with his big fat cock. Like any son he's been attracted to his mother's twat for years, he knows it's the natural place for him to store his stiff dick, where it'll be warm and safe and surrounded by loving mommy-twat. Brett's got a pair of balls to match his outsized prick, and they just keep on churning out his rich creamy semen. Where to shoot his load of sperm? Why, up his mother's hungering cunt, of course. Isn't that where every boy's rich thick sperm load belongs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mother & son

well, a good story. the idea that bret gave his mummy a child

is exciting. and I think, this happens in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This must happen ALL the time!

You know, it must happen ALL the time! Mom happens to run into son at video sex studio? Pure fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A JOLLY JAPE...

LOVED THE STORY...COULD JUST IMAGINE IT HAPPENING.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another fuck slut whore

but at least she got to show it all off with her son and get pregnant too...vice is nice but incest is best especially when you get your mommy pregnant.....

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
That's better..

It's nice to see that copulating has been replaced with fucking. Now to find a penis that becomes a cock.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
1 star ⭐️

I will always vote one star ⭐️ however good the story is. Simply because my pet peeve is some other guy fuck the mom before or after the son gets to her. And in this story the son should have walked out once it was discovered that the whore mom had beat him working there. And over two years and had not given it up to the son, not even a hint. She was way to tainted to go on being his mom. Now back to your list.😒

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Could have been great

The son gave in to mom too quickly. Especially after finding out she lied about her job for 2 years and more importantly she could get pregnant. My biggest problem is why none of them was smart enough to think to start thier own website. They could fix the videos they both thought sucked in the same way. It might have taken a little bit to gain a following but being able to keep all the profits would make up for it in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the story, gave it 5 stars-----But,,,I have never been much on the pregnant scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous