Something Stranger than Fiction

Story Info
The reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
6.2k words
3.84
28.6k
35
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incest is Stranger than Fiction

Much better than what it's cracked up to be, incest experiences and incestuous sex aren't all bad.

What is it with wanting to see your blood, related relatives naked? What is it with wanting to have sex with them? As long as it's between consenting adults, is incestuous sex perfectly normal or perversely perverted?

Author's Warning:

Best you make yourselves comfortable while reading this story. Fathers and sons grab a bottle of lube, a box of tissues, and unzip yourselves. Mothers and daughters, lose the panties and bra and, instead, grab your vibrator and dildo. Are you ready? Here we go.

This is a true story. Everything in this story has really happened. Everything in this story is still happening today but not just in your house and in your neighborhood but all over the world.

The biggest item on most men's wish list is more sex. The biggest item on most men's sexual fantasy list, other than having sex with a celebrity, is having sex with their mother, sister, aunt, or cousin. Sadly, and sexually frustratingly but true, with everything all about sex, especially incestuous sex, everything in this story is still happening today. Only, what's happening now is happening on a much larger scale, a worldwide scale. The whole world has gone mad with incest and incestuous sex.

One of the biggest items on most women's wish list, other than finding a good man, a good provider, getting married, and having children, is sex. Yet, different from men, instead of wanting to have incestuous sex with their fathers, brothers, uncles, and cousins, they're content sexually teasing them by flashing them. Oh, yeah, women love driving men crazy, especially those men who can never sexually have them.

Seriously, think about it. How many panties have you seen in up-skirt peeks of your mothers, sisters, aunts, and cousins? How many bras and cleavages have you seen in down-blouses views of your mothers, sisters, aunts, and cousins? How many naked pussies have you seen in up-nightgown peeks of your mothers, sisters, aunts, and cousins? How many naked breasts have you seen in down-nightgown views of your mothers, sisters, aunts, and cousins?

Do you think you were lucky? Do you think you were at the right place and at the right time? Do you think that your mothers, sisters, aunts, and cousins were unaware that they were inadvertently flashing you their panties, bras, and cleavage? Did you think that your mothers, sisters, aunts, and cousins accidentally flashed you their naked pussies and naked breasts? Think again.

While waiting for you to make the next incestuous move, they deliberately flashed you. Taking the onus and blame off of them and putting that on you, should incestuous sex go sideways, it would be all your fault. As much as men want to have sex with their mothers, sisters, aunts, and cousins, women enjoy sexually teasing their fathers, brothers, uncles, and cousins but flashing them while making their flashes appear accidental. Think about it. While most men are whoremongers, most women are whores.

# # #

This story tackles the biggest issue in life, sex, specifically incestuous sex, and explains the way of the modern-day world in relation to incest. This story explains why incestuous sex is such an uncontrollable desire and why it's now deemed more acceptable between consenting adults, as long as there's no pregnancies. No one wants to have a baby with birth defects.

Yet, even though incestuous sex is not as perversely perverted as you think it is, having sex with blood, related relatives is not as simple as you think. Guilt, embarrassment, shame, and remorse make blood, related relatives want not to have sex. Actually, as simple and convenient as it is normal, as long as incestuous sex is between consenting adults, there's nothing wrong with having sex with a blood, related relative.

"I love you, Mommy."

Indeed, incest is something that is stranger than fiction. Incestuous sex between blood, related relatives is as kinky as it's weirdly forbidden. Yet, too true to be fiction, maybe because of the internet but incest and incestuous sex is on the rise. Incest is so prevalent in life today that I can't make this stuff up. Incest is happening more now than it ever did before. Perhaps, with so many unable to afford housing and with nowhere else to go, more relatives are living together longer.

Going back to the beginning of time, there has always been and will always be a sexual attraction that some fathers have for their daughters and that some daughters have for their fathers. There has always been and will always be a sexual attraction that some mothers have for their sons and that some sons have for their mothers. Yet, maybe a father wouldn't have sex with his daughter and a daughter wouldn't have sex with her father. Maybe a mother wouldn't have sex with her son and a son wouldn't have sex with his mother.

Instead, men may be more willing to have sex, incestuous sex with their aunts and/or their cousins. Women may be more willing to have sex, incestuous sex with their uncles and/or their cousins. No matter. Whether a man having sex with his aunt and/or cousin instead of his daughter and a woman having sex with her uncle and/or cousin instead of her son, incest is still incest.

Let's see a show of hands, shall we? C'mon, be honest. With me a survivor of incest, there are no judgments here. I get the sexual attraction, I really do. Besides, no one can see you raising your hand.

Who here has had consensual, incestuous sex with a blood, related, adult relative, a mother, a sister, a father, a brother, an uncle, an aunt, a cousin, a grandmother or a grandfather? Who here hasn't had incestuous sex but wants to have incestuous sex and would have incestuous sex if they could? Who here would never have incestuous sex? Okay, all those who would never have sex with a blood, related relative are free to go. Sorry, but this story isn't for you.

# # #

Now that those moral mortals are gone, tell me. Don't you think the phenomenon of incestuous sex is strange and that blood, related relatives want to see one another naked? Why is that?

More sexually exciting than seeing anyone else naked, what's the sexual attraction that drives someone to want to see their blood, related relative without their clothes? Then, there's the sex. Don't you think that phenomenon of incestuous sex is strange that blood, related relatives want to have sex with one another? What is that all about?

Answer me this. Why do some fathers want to have sex with their daughters? How dare they? That's their daughters. Yet, why do some daughters want to have sex with their fathers? How dare they? That's their fathers. Not stopping there, why do some mothers want to have sex with their sons? How dare they? That's their sons. As shocking as it's true, why do some sons want to have sex with their mothers? How dare they? That's their mothers.

Do you know why blood, related relatives want to see one another naked and have sex with one another? Does anyone know? As long as blood, related relatives continue to want to have sex with one another, does anyone care? Too busy peeking behind closed, bedroom doors, we're all too busy masturbating while reading incestuous stories and watching incestuous videos to want it to stop.

Only, sad but true, most fathers, daughters, mothers, and sons too afraid to cross the forbidden, imaginary, incestuous, sexual line. If they could cross the imaginary, incestuous sexual line without the shame, the guilt, the embarrassment, and the remorse, they would. Instead, they learn to live with their sexual frustration by masturbating themselves while imagining their blood, related relatives naked and having sex with them. Truth be known and as you may already know, just as most blood, related relatives never see one another naked, most blood related relatives never have sex with one other.

Yet, wishing they could see one another naked and wishing they could have incestuous sex, don't. Instead, they sexually lust over one another in silence while masturbating themselves with the thoughts of seeing one another naked and having sex with their naked bodies. Instead of it being nothing more than just a sexual fantasy, if given the chance, they wish they could see one another naked and have incestuous sex with one another.

Truth be told, whether father and daughter or mother and son, they all want to see one another naked. Truth be told, with one lusting over the other while imagining them naked and having sex with them, they all want to have incestuous sex with one another. They all want to lick, finger, stroke, suck, and fuck one another. Nonetheless their inability to cross the incestuous line, that doesn't stop fathers from masturbating over their daughters while imagining them naked and having sex with them and sons masturbating over their mothers.

# # #

"I wish I could see my 22-year-old daughter without her clothes. I wish I could see her in her panties and bra, topless, and naked," said Bob, Sarah's father while masturbating himself. "I wish I could have sex with her."

He continued stroking himself faster and harder while imagining his daughter naked.

"I wish I could feel her naked tits while fingering and sucking her erect nipples. I wish I could have my wicked, sexual way with her naked ass. I wish I could rub her clit, fingerfuck her pussy, and lick her cunt. I wish I could cum in her sweet, young mouth," said Bob getting ready to cum. "I wish I could fuck her, really fuck her hard and fast enough to give her an orgasm with my cock."

If it's not bad enough that some fathers want to have sex with their daughters, as shocking as it is unbelievable, some daughters want to have sex with their fathers. Crossing the incestuous line doesn't stop daughters from sexually teasing and flashing their fathers while imagining them naked and having sex with them. Where some fathers would willingly have incestuous sex with their daughters, by taking the onus off them, some daughters are seemingly content to sexually tease and tempt their fathers to make that first forbidden, incestuous move.

"I wonder if my father will look when he sees me in this sexy and revealing, see through bikini. I'd love to make my Dad sexually excited enough to have an erection," said Sarah, Bob's daughter while in her bedroom and for no one to hear.

In the way that her father was stroking his cock, she felt her tits and fingered her erect nipples while rubbing her clit.

"As soon as I get my sheer bikini wet, it becomes totally transparent. He'll see everything I own, my big tits, my areolas, my nipples, my trimmed pubic hair, and my ass crack. I can't wait to show him my nearly all of naked body. I'll make sure he sees me by parading back and forth in front of him while making him a drink," she said while obviously becoming more sexually aroused.

Just as most fathers never see their daughters naked and have sex with them, most daughters never see their fathers naked and have sex with them. Yet, just as there are those fathers who would voluntarily, willingly, and consensually have incestuous sex with their daughters if given the chance, there are those daughters who would voluntarily, willingly, and consensually have incestuous sex with their fathers. Seemingly all it would take to unleash the forbidden, sexual lust is the opportunity, being at the right place and at the right time, and lots of alcohol.

Yet, before she could put on her skimpy bikini, before she could get it wet enough to make it transparent, her father knocked at her bedroom door. As if planned, Sarah was already naked. Her closed bedroom door was all that kept her father from seeing her naked.

Suddenly and obviously becoming sexually aroused by the forbidden thought of her father seeing her naked, she felt her tits and fingered her nipples. Clearly, she hoped he'd burst open her bedroom door and catch her naked. Clearly, she wanted him to see her naked. Obviously, she imagined exposing herself to her father. She fingered her pussy while, no doubt, imagining her father bursting open her bedroom door and catching her naked.

"Daddy, don't come in. I'm getting dressed," said Sarah hoping her father would open her bedroom door nonetheless and see her naked.

Seemingly, Daddy don't come in was her code phrase for Daddy come in. As Sarah obviously hoped he would, against his daughter's feigned and feeble protests, Bob opened his daughter's bedroom door anyway. Playing the exhibitionistic and incestuous whore that she is, instead of reaching for something to cover her nakedness with, she stood there motionless. Obviously, like father like daughter, she wanted her father to see her naked body as much as he wanted to see her naked body.

"Sarah, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," said Bob while staring at his daughter's naked tits and her naked, brown, trimmed pussy. "I thought you said for me to come in."

Obviously embarrassed as well as sexually aroused, Sarah withdrew to the corner of her bedroom. As happy as he was sexually aroused, Bob couldn't believe he was finally seeing his daughter naked. His sexual fantasy come true, looking, staring, and leering, as if trying to memorize every inch of her beautiful, naked body, he never removed his eyes from her.

"Daddy don't look. Oh, my God. I'm naked," said Sarah. No doubt, wishing she could have sex with him, she was suddenly sexually aroused by her father seeing her naked. "Oh, Daddy. Please don't look at my naked tits, my naked ass, and my naked pussy. I'm so embarrassed," said Sarah. "I'm so very embarrassed," she said even though she wasn't embarrassed but sexually aroused.

Not fooling him, obviously, she wasn't embarrassed enough to cover her naked tits with her hands, and her naked ass and her naked pussy with her a towel. Instead, as if she was a nude model posing for an artist, totally exposed and obviously wanting him to see, she left her hands by her side. Obviously, Sarah wanted her father to see her naked body as much as Bob wanted to see his naked daughter.

Turning one way before turning the other way, as if she was a stripper in a VIP room, she continued sexually teasing her father. She gave her father a good, long look at the entirety of her naked body. Even bending at the waist in front of him to retrieve her panties, as if daring him to finger her and/or fuck her, she showed him her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy.

"Don't be embarrassed," said Bob unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. In the way that he stared at his daughter's naked tits and pussy, Sarah stared at her father's exposed prick. "You're so beautiful. You're so sexy," he said stroking himself to an erection. "You look just like your mother when she was your age, God rest her soul," he said.

Instead of leaving, with his erect penis sticking straight out of his pants, he stepped closer to his daughter to give her a full body hug while pressing his naked cock against his daughter's naked tummy. Then, as if she was his wife instead of his daughter, he moved her hand to his cock while he reached down and felt a handful of her naked ass. He felt, squeezed, and fondled his daughter's shapely, round, and firm ass. Not done there, he reached around her to feel her big, naked, C cup breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

Then, while staring in her big, brown eyes, as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend or lovers instead of father and daughter, they kissed. They French kissed while he fondled her naked ass and breasts and she fondled his naked cock. Bob French kissed his daughter and Sarah returned her father's long, wet kisses with her long, wet kisses. Making out with one another, he continued fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples, while she fondled the head of her father's prick while slowly stroked his cock.

Giving her a not so subtle sign, he slid a slow finger across her red, full lips before putting a gentle hand to her shoulder and pushing down with his hand. Taking his not so subtle hint, with her obviously having given her boyfriends plenty of blowjobs before, she knew what her father wanted her to do. He wanted her to suck his cock. He wanted her to blow him. Obviously, he wanted to cum in her mouth, his daughter's mouth, and watch her swallow his cum while staring up at him.

Obediently obeying him, Sarah moved to her knees. While still staring up at her father, she took his already erect cock in her hand again and slowly stroked him. Then, with her continuing to stare up at him with her beautiful, brown eyes, she took his stiff prick in her mouth and sucked him. Obviously wanting to suck his cock as much as he wanted her to suck his cock, Sarah continued stroking her father while sucking him.

He put a gentle hand behind her brunette, pretty head and humped her mouth while fucking her face. He held her head in place with one hand while reaching down to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples with his other hand. With his daughter giving him a blowjob and him ready to ejaculate a load of cum in her willing mouth, his longtime, sexual fantasy, it didn't take Bob long to fill his daughter's mouth. Allowing him to cum in her mouth, she swallowed.

Yet, as soon as she removed his cock from her mouth, as if shaking a champagne bottle, he coated her face with his cum. He gave his daughter a cum bath. Unable to control his incestuous passion for his beautiful, sexy, and naked daughter, Bob shot a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her lush, brown hair, and across her naked, C cup breasts.

# # #

Just as most mothers never see their sons naked and have incestuous sex with them, most sons never see their mothers naked and have incestuous sex with them. Yet, just as there are those mothers who would voluntarily, willingly, and consensually have incestuous sex with their sons if given the chance, there are those sons who would voluntarily, willingly, and consensual have incestuous sex with their mothers. Seemingly all it would take to unleash the forbidden, sexual lust is the opportunity and being at the right place and at the right time, and lots of alcohol.

'I wish I could see my mother in her sheer and sexy nightgown without her having the modesty to wear a robe,' thought Michael while stroking himself. 'I wish I could see my mother in her bra and panties. I wish I could see her topless. I'd love to see her big, naked tits. I wish I could see my mother naked,' thought Michael. "I'd love to see her naked tits, ass, and pussy.

Then, as if it was meant to be, he heard her in the shower. Knowing the bathroom door was not only unlocked but also ajar to let out the steam, he was tempted to push open the bathroom door. If nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked. He'd love nothing better than to strip himself naked and take a shower with his naked mother. Rub-a-dub-dub, he'd love to soap up her naked body while touching and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother.

Only, something so perversely forbidden, he didn't dare strip himself naked and step in the shower. Instead, he had an idea that wouldn't get him in trouble with his mother. He had an idea that would hopefully allow him to see her without her clothes. Naked pussy for naked cock, hopefully by exposing his naked prick to her, she'll expose her naked body to him.

"Sorry, Mom, for barging in while you're taking a shower but I have to pee really bad. I promise not to look," said Michael.

Yet, instead of standing in front of the toilet to pee with his back to his naked mother in the shower, he sat on the toilet and faced the shower door. Instead of averting his eyes, he stared at all that he could see of the naked silhouette of his mother through the wet, foggy, shower door. So very sexually excited, he was tempted to masturbate himself in front of his mother. He wanted her to watch him cum. As if giving her a cum bath, he wanted to cum all over the shower door.

12