Something Stranger than Fiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing he was still there watching, Carol sexually teased Michael as if she was Alberta Watson as Susan Aibelli and he was Jeremy Davies as Ray Aibelli in Spanking the Monkey. In the movie, after breaking her leg, Susan asked for her son's help while taking a shower. With him trying not to look at his naked mother while helping hold her so that she wouldn't fall, she deliberately gave him plenty to see of her naked body.

Pretending she didn't know he was still there watching, she gave him plenty to see of her naked ass, tits, and pussy. Making sure he saw everything that he wanted to see, Carol moved closer to the shower door. She turned and pressed her naked body against the foggy, wet glass, first her naked ass and then her naked tits.

As if she was Joy Harmon in Cool Hand Luke washing her car in the hot sun while a chain gang of prisoners watched, she got herself all soapy and wet. She slowly touched herself and felt herself in all the places she knew he'd love to touch her and feel her. Not shy about sexually teasing him, she showed her son all that he hoped to see of her naked body through the wet and foggy shower door.

# # #

Even though they're unable to cross the imaginary, incestuous line, that doesn't stop mothers from sexually teasing and flashing their sons while imagining them naked and having sex with them. That doesn't stop sons from looking, staring, and leering at all that they saw and could see of their mother's underwear clad, topless, and/or naked bodies. That doesn't stop sons from masturbating over their mothers while imagining them naked and having sex with them.

'I can't wait for Michael to see me in my short, sheer, low-cut nightgown," thought Carol, Michael's mother, while getting dressed after her shower and not bothering to wear a robe. 'When I sit across from him in the living room while having a drink, with my nightgown nearly up to my crotch, I'll part my knees enough for him to see my naked pussy. I'll show him all that he's hoping to see of me.'

She fingered her nipples through her nightgown while becoming sexually aroused over the thoughts of flashing her son her naked pussy. She rubbed her clit over the thoughts of flashing him her naked tits. She fingerfucked her pussy with the thoughts of him touching her and feeling her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother. She masturbated herself while imagining Michael masturbating her.

'While making it appear accidental, I'll make sure that I give him up-nightgown peeks of my naked pussy,' she thought. 'Then, when I lean over him to serve him breakfast in my low-cut nightgown, I'll lean over him lower and longer. Again, while making my flashes appear inadvertent, I'll make sure I give him great down-nightgown views of my naked tits, my areolas, and my nipples.'

The imaginary incestuous line doesn't stop sons from masturbating over their mothers while imagining them naked and having sex with them. Masturbating every day, two and three times a day, his record is masturbating five times in a day over imagining his mother naked and having sex with her. Every time he masturbated, he wished it was his mother masturbating him. Every time he masturbated, he wished it was his mother stroking his cock and sucking his cock. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his mother's beautiful mouth.

'I can't wait to flash my mother my naked cock. I can't wait expose my hard, erect dick to my mother. I only wish my mother would stroke my cock. I only wish she'd blow me,' thought Michael. 'I'd love to make out with her while feeling her through her clothes. I'd love to strip her naked. Wishing I could have sex with my mother, I wish I could fuck her.'

As if he had willed it to happen, his mother opened his bedroom door while he was naked and masturbating over the thoughts of his mother naked and having sex with her. Just as he wanted to do, not covering himself with his hand or with his sheet, he exposed his naked prick to his mother. Just as he wanted her to do, she saw his naked prick. She stared at his naked dick in the way that he stared at all that he could see through her sheer and sexy nightgown. He stared at all that he could see of her naked tits and her naked pussy.

"Sorry, Michael, I should have knocked. I just wanted to get your dirty laundry. I didn't know you were in here masturbating...again. Don't be embarrassed," said Carol with a nervous, little laugh. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Masturbation is normal at your age," she said walking closer to him and sitting on his bed. As if he was a deer caught in a car's headlights, unable to move, he stopped stroking himself to stare at her. "Would you like me to watch," asked Michael's Mom while grabbing some tissues?

Michael stared up at his mother with sexual excitement. Now that she was sitting on his bed, with her nightgown so sheer, nearly transparent, and with her much closer, she gave him a good look at her beautiful, nearly naked body. In the way that she stared at his erect cock, he stared at her erect nipples.

"Yes, Mother, I'd like you to watch me stroke my cock. I'd like you to watch me masturbate myself. I'd like you to watch me cum," he said with sexual excitement.

Carol smiled lovingly at her son. In the way that he looked at her with sexual excitement, she looked at him with sexually arousal. It would only be a matter of time before they'd be having sex, incestuous sex.

"Here, let me help you," she said wrapping her motherly fingers around his erect cock and slowly stroking him before stroking him faster and harder.

He stared at her hand as much as all that he could see of her nearly naked breasts.

"Oh, Mom," he said and was all that he could say.

Knowing he was too shy to ask for a hand job and/or a blowjob, but knowing what he wanted her to do, she asked the obvious question.

"Would you like me to suck you? I don't mind blowing you. You may even cum in my mouth," said Carol. "Ever since your father left me for his young secretary, it's been a long time since a man ejaculated cum in my mouth," she confessed with a sad smile.

Michael stared at his mother with wide eyes. He stared at her with surprised shock. Obviously, he didn't know what to say. His sexual fantasy come true, not only was his mother masturbating him but also, she offered to blow him.

"I'd love for you to blow me, Mom. I'd love for you to suck my cock. I'd love nothing more than to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow my cum," he said sliding a slow finger across his mother's full lips.

As if she was already sucking his cock, she took his finger in her mouth to suck him. Then, as if she was a stripper doing a slow strip tease, she removed her nightgown straps. Exposing her naked breasts to her son, she allowed the top of her nightgown to fall to her waist.

"Fondle my tits and finger my nipples while I suck you," she said. "I like having my tits fondled and my nipples fingered and sucked."

As if he was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover, Carol stroked her son while sucking her son. Determined to have him cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster and stroked him harder. She wanted to taste him. She wanted to swallow him and, if by chance he had any cum left, she wanted him to give her a cum bath.

"Oh, Mom," said Michael. "Oh, my God, Mom. I'm going to cum."

Now that she knew he was on the verge of cumming, she stroked him harder. She stroked him faster. She wanted him to cum. His mother wanted her son to cum in her mouth.

"Cum, Michael, cum. Cum in my mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you but save some cum to give me a cum bath. After you cum in my mouth, I want you to cum all over my face and across my naked breasts," said Carol. "I want to be awash in your cum."

# # #

Different from sexually lusting over any other man or woman, incestuous sex with a blood, related relative is wrong, forbidden, and illicit. Yet, incestuous sex with a blood, related relative is so very sexually exciting. Nonetheless the sexual excitement, who could do such a thing to have sex with one's mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, cousin, grandmother, and/or grandfather? Incestuous sex is an aberration, an abnormality, an anomaly, a deviation, and a depraved perversion.

Feigning their self-righteous protests, all that it takes to cross the forbidden, incestuous, imaginary, sexual line is sexual frustration, horniness, and a lot of alcohol. All it takes to cross the forbidden, incestuous, imaginary, sexual line is for both parties to want and to agree to have consensual sex with one another. All it takes to cross the forbidden, incestuous, imaginary line is to not care what other people think and do what comes naturally. What happens behind a closed, bedroom door is none of anyone's business.

"I don't remember what happened last night. I had too much to drink," said Sarah, Bob's daughter to her best friend. "One minute I was talking to my father and the next minute, I was naked. One minute he was talking to me and the next minute he was kissing me while touching and feeling my naked body everywhere. One minute I was sitting on the couch beside him and the next minute I was on my knees in front of him sucking him."

Sarah looked at her friend in silence while waiting for her reaction to her having sex with her father.

"Oh, my God," said Diane, Sarah's best friend, with sexual arousal. "I can't believe you blew your father. I wish I could suck my Dad's cock. Do you think your father will let me give him a blowjob? I'd love for him to cum in my mouth. I'd even let him give me a cum bath. He's so handsome. He's so sexy."

Not done telling Diane everything that happened, Sarah smiled while nodding her head.

"Of course, he'd let you suck his cock. I'm sure he'd cum in your mouth and give you a cum bath," she said continuing with what happened last night. "Then, when he ejaculated a load of his warm, oozy cum in my mouth, I was so embarrassed and so ashamed yet so very sexually aroused. Not done there, as soon as I removed him from my mouth, he gave me a cum bath. He ejaculated a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts."

Sad but true, when long seething, forbidden, incestuous feelings of wanton, sexual desire are ignored, pouring alcohol on it, erupts the flames of sexual passion.

"You're so lucky," said Diane.

# # #

"I don't remember what happened. I had too much to drink," said Carol, Michael's mother. "He started touching me and feeling me through my clothes while kissing me. Then, when he started to undress me, not stopping him, I allowed him to strip me naked. I had sex with my son. I fucked him and after I fuck him, I blew him. I sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked tits. I'm such an incestuous whore but I loved it and can't wait to have sex with him again."

Who's going to stop them from having sex with one another? What happens behind a closed, bedroom door is none of anyone's business. As long as both parties are adults and, as long as the sex is consensual and not forced, incestuous sex between likeminded adults can be a beautiful thing.

In the way that some fathers want to have sex with their daughters and some daughters want to have sex with their fathers, some mothers want to have sex with their sons and some sons want to have sex with their mothers. The same incestuous phenomenon holds true for brothers and sisters. In the way that some brothers want to have sex with their sisters, some sisters want to have sex with their brothers.

"I dare you to play strip poker with me," said Tom, Sarah's brother while pouring her another drink, this time, a double.

Sarah gave her brother a smirk.

"I can't play strip poker with you. You're my brother," she said. "That would be wrong for you to see me naked."

Tom shrugged his shoulders.

"So? What's the big deal? It isn't like we're going to have sex, incestuous sex. We're just playing poker for clothes instead of for money."

I dare say that more brothers and sisters have had incestuous sex than fathers and daughters have had incestuous sex and mothers and sons have had incestuous sex. In the way that some uncles want to have sex with their nieces, some nieces want to have sex with their uncles. In the way that some aunts want to have sex with their nephews, some nephews want to have sex with their aunts.

Not stopping there, there are some cousins that want to have sex with one another. Again, I dare say, that more first cousins have had sex with one another than uncles have had sex with their nieces and aunts have had sex with their nephews. Then, there are some grandfathers who want to have sex with their granddaughters and some granddaughters who want to have sex with their grandfathers. There are some grandmothers who want to have sex with their grandsons and some grandsons who want to have sex with their grandmothers.

We haven't even considered the gay and lesbian, incestuous, sexual relationships. There are plenty of gay men and lesbian women who would have sex with their blood, related relatives. Has this world gone mad with incestuous thoughts and incestuous sex? Seemingly, incest is everywhere. All it takes for a daughter to have incestuous sex with her father is just to put her hand on his cock through his pants. All it takes for a son to have incestuous sex with his mother is to grab a handful of her bra clad or naked breast.

If you're a daughter, I dare you to grab your father's prick through his clothes. I double dare you. If you're a son, I dare you to grope your mother's breasts through her clothes. I double dare you. You may be surprised that just as a father won't reject his daughter for incestuous sex, a mother won't reject her son for incestuous sex.

Yet, instead of having incestuous sex, most blood, related relatives are content, satisfied, and relegated to sexually tease one another while masturbating and while waiting for the other to make the first move. While hoping they'll do more than just look, some fathers allow their daughters to catch them masturbating and cumming while deliberately flashing them their erect pricks. While hoping they'll do more than just stare, some daughters allow their fathers to catch them showering, changing, and sunbathing topless and/or naked while flashing them their naked tits, asses and/or pussies.

Some Mothers are content and sexually satisfied in sexually teasing their sons by deliberately flashing them up-skirt peeks of their panties and down-blouse views of their bras and cleavage while making it appear accidental. Not stopping there, some mothers deliberately flash their sons their naked pussies in up-nightgown peeks and their naked breasts and in down-nightgown views while making their deliberate flashes appear unintentional. Much like some fathers with some daughters, some sons routinely and deliberately allow their mothers to catch them masturbating while hoping they'll stay to watch and see them cumming.

THE END

12