All Comments on 'Something Unexpected Ch. 03'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great Story. I wish it hadn't of ended there. I know in real life some relationships end this way but I was hoping that maybe when he got back to the Hotel Room, she would be in there waiting for him. But I also accept all stories must end somewhere in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who says it is over?

He hasn't written himself into a corner or ended it yet so there is still potential for more to happen. Not to mention the previous work the author has done in the story to set up those possibilities. I'm enjoying the ride and waiting to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so yeah...

im a soppy sod and this changed from erotic coupling to romance. love the story, hope it continues :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
wonderful story

This is a romance story with a great plot and beautifully written love scenes. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2001 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES