Something Unexpected Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't do much the rest of the day. I lounged around the room for a while before going out to get a bit to eat. Then it was back to the tiki hut to have a drink and watch the sights. I glanced at the empty seat next to me and wished Autumn was there in it. I paid my tab after just one drink and headed back to the room.

I flew home the next day. Hawaii wasn't fun anymore without Autumn there. I was back in the office on Monday much to the surprise of Doug. He thought he was holding down the fort until Thursday.

"What the hell are you doing back so soon boss?"

"Ahhh," I sighed. "Hawaii was fun but I wanted to get back and make sure this layout goes smoothly."

"What, you don't trust me?"

"No, I just worry is all. I know you could handle things until I got back but... I don't know. I just wanted to be back."

"So, how was Hawaii?" he asked dropping the whole subject and moving on to the next one.

"It was good," I sighed.

"How about the ladies?" he asked elbowing me.

"Stunning," I said. "I won't soon forget her."

"Her?" he questioned. "Only one?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly.

"Uh oh," he smiled. "I know that look. Who was she?"

"I met this girl and she was absolutely incredible. I can't stop thinking about her."

"Ah, come on man," he laughed. "It was just a fling you had on vacation. Let it go before it consumes you."

"I'm trying but I don't know."

"Oh geez, you can't be serious can you?" he huffed.

"I don't know Doug," I said rather annoyed now. "There was something there. I can't explain it."

"You probably just have jetlag," he joked. "Give it a couple of days and it will wear off."

"Sure," I sighed.

"Where are we at on the layout?" I asked changing the subject.

"Let me show you," he smiled.