All Comments on 'Something Unexpected Ch. 05'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Really liked this one...every bit of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my only criticism...

is that this story perhaps belonged under Romance because it was a very romantic story in the end.

Other than that one very minor quibble, awesome work, and I really appreciated the story and your crafting of it. The characters were both believable, fallible, and very real. My disbelief did not have to travel very far at all to be completely suspended for this story. :-)

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Well done, feel good story...and not just from the hot sex. Sometimes you just know when it's right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful story. Thank you.

DalhawkDalhawkalmost 10 years ago
Reallly Nice Series

That was well done. I liked both the characters throughout and you kept it interesting the entire time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful, but

I would have preferred to see you weave in her mother and father again, if only to complicate their lives. It is your story, though, and I really enjoyed it. I will look forward to your next product.

lawrenclawrencalmost 10 years ago
beautiful story

Every bt of the story was optimistic and Joyful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
After all that....

Good story, but the word is "damn" not "dam".

shades1ashades1aalmost 10 years ago
Conflicted

I hope you take this as intended, which is as creative criticism. I've read almost all of your work, and so much of it is really, really, great. But your endings need a lot of work. This is no exception. Nothing happened with the narrative in this chapter. Maybe you are just writing as it comes to you, but I suggest taking a beat to figure out how you are going to wrap things up before you get to the end.

GeminiStargazerGeminiStargazerover 9 years ago

I really enjoyed this series and I love a happy ending but yeah the ending needs a little work.

ValantorValantorabout 7 years ago
More please

I really love your work. I hope we see more

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
a really great story

a very well written and very well told story. i truly enjoyed it. i wish you were still writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

You are a good writer. I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES