Something Unexpected Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend your knees a little," I said.

She pulled them towards her chest more as I snapped another couple. I smiled then went to the box of stuff we had brought just in case we needed props. I dug through it and found a book. I started back her way as she still laid the way I had left her. She parted her knees just a little as I came back. I caught a glimpse of her white little thong that guarded her center as I looked at her. A seductive smile crossed her face as I did a double take.

"What?" she giggled as I gave her the book.

"Bad girl," I sassed.

"You know you like it."

"You keep it up and we won't be able to put any of these in the magazine."

"I'm just doing what I'm told," she said. It dripped with sexual desire as she spoke.

Fuck I sighed to myself. The things this woman did to me.

"Pretend to read," I sighed.

She opened the book and looked at it.

"Drop your front leg down and relax," I said.

She did and I snapped another few as I moved about trying to get a good angle. I moved to her side and looked down at her. She just sat there and smiled up at me. I moved her curls around her head to expose her neck a little. I couldn't help but lean down and kiss her lips. I tasted her tongue as she signed to my touch. I left her and returned to my spot.

"Tease," she cooed.

"So," I teased.

I snapped a few more. I knew I had what I wanted but I decided to see what else we had in the box just to make sure. I went to the box and searched around until I found a sun hat that would look sexy on her. I turned back and started her way. She had changed her pose and was sitting there with her legs flat on the bench. She giggled a little as I gave her the hat. Her face was a little more flush than it was when I had turned my back.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," she answered slyly.

"Yeah," I sighed. I knew she was up to something but I wasn't sure what. I handed her the hat and waited for her to put it on.

I stepped to her and started to fix the hat so it would show more of her face and move her curls around. She gently placed her hand up my shorts on my thigh. I glanced down at her mischievous grin as she scratched me gently. My cock started to swell from the touch. I fixed the hat and let my hand trail down her neck to her arm. I stepped away and returned to the camera.

"Legs back up," I ordered.

She raised them high in the air teasing me. The dress folded down and gathered at her hips before she put them back in the position they were before. She instinctively smoothed out the material before I turned the zoom and looked at her through the view finder.

The hat was a good idea as I started snapping pictures. She looked very sexy as I took about a dozen.

"Ok, I think that's a wrap."

"Are you sure?" she asked teasingly. "You better get a different angle just in case."

"If you say so," I sighed. "They wanted all the furniture in the shot though. They aren't just selling the bench you know?"

"I'm aware," she smiled a coy little smile.

I stepped around to the side where her head was and shot down her body. I could just make out the hardness of her nipples pressing the fabric off her breasts. It made me want to touch them. I circled around the back of the bench and leaned over to kiss her again. She met my lips willingly as my hand softly touched the swell of her chest. She let this soft little moan escape her lips.

I stepped back and started to walk back around. It was then I noticed the balled up white thong lying on the ground behind the bench. I pretended it didn't see it as I continued around and smiled at her. She smiled back hoping I would have seen it. I continued on like I hadn't seen it but I knew she was wearing nothing but that dress now.

The bulge in my shorts couldn't hide what I knew already. She only smiled and shifted her legs so they were just slightly apart. I could just make out the soft line of her slit as I held the camera up and took a shot. I made sure I got her from the hem up to her face so the photo wouldn't accidentally get mixed in with the shoot.

I walked back around to the front on the bench again. I stopped at her hip and looked down at her.

"Pull the hat down a little so you can tease the camera," I said softly.

She pulled it down and hid her face from view as instructed. I rested my weight on the bench at her feet and snapped a shot. I set the camera on her tummy as she glanced from under the brim of the hat. My fingers traced her knee as I moved then towards her middle. She parted them a little more exposing herself to my touch. My fingers traced her lips as she let out a soft moan.

"It's about time you noticed," she cooed.

"I noticed bad girl."

"What are you going to do to me?" she moaned again as I pressed into her wetness.

"Make you suffer."

My fingers teased her clit as she shifted her legs open more. I used my thumb to tease her excited clit as she tossed the hat to the ground. I leaned down and kissed her lips as she feminine scent reached my nose. I traced her smooth lips before tasting her. Her fingers tangled in my hair as I licked her juice. I teased her for a minute by lapping her cunny then teasing her clit.

I stood and dropped my shorts as she turned to her stomach and let one leg fall off the bench. Her cunny shinned slickly in the soft morning sun as it filtered through the trees above. My cock was dripping with desire as I moved back to the bench between her legs. I teased her entrance as her hands opened herself more.

I slipped in with one push.

"Fuck," she gasped as I leaned over her.

I pressed deep into her and let her cunt squeeze my cock before withdrawing.

"Fuck me," she begged.

I leaned down on her more and pressed back into her again. She was soaking wet now as I started a rise and fall into her.

"We could get in so much trouble," I teased her.

"I know. Isn't it exciting?"

"You're a bad girl Autumn."

"But you love it just the same," she moaned back.

I did. The way her ass rippled with every thrust on my cock drove me wild. The soft moans leaving her mouth was music to my ears. I drove deeper into her as she started pressing back into me. I could feel her getting closer to cumming. I waited until she was just about ready before I slowed and slipped from her.

"What the fuck?" she cried.

"This is your punishment for being a bad girl."

"You're not nice," she giggled.

I sat on the bench as she climbed on my lap. She rested above my cock until it pressed against her opening. She let herself fall slowly onto me. I filled her gap as she rested her weight on my legs and looked down at me. That seductive smile covered her face as her hips shifted.

I glanced at my watch of all things and saw it was getting close to time. We had this spot until 1030 and it was just after 10 at the moment. She saw me and changed her position so her knees were on the bench now. She started a rapid rise and fall as she bounced on me.

She slowed as she withdrew then dropped hard into my lap. The sudden plunge was highly stimulating as I moaned into her kiss. She slowly began to climb off my cock until just the tip remained inside of her wetness. Then she dropped again with her full force. My cock banged into her cervix as she mashed her weight into my lap before repeating again.

Her mouth became more urgent as she sped up again but still dropped hard onto me. I knew she was close as little whimpers echoed in my mouth. Her muscles tightened coaxing me to release with her. I couldn't hold back anymore and I started filling her. She felt my cock swell and gasped aloud as she released hard with me.

Sweat poured from my face as I looked at hers. She had a heavy glisten covering hers as she rocked her hips in the afterglow. She skillfully let her legs find the ground before pulling away and letting me drip down her thigh. My cock still pointed to the sky as she knelt down and took it in her mouth. She used her mouth to clean me before standing. She walked around and picked up her thong. It quickly climbed up her legs as I dressed.

"That's a wrap," she giggled.

"I'd say," I laughed.

"Let's go back and see what we have," she smiled.

**

"Everything looks good," Doug offered as we made the final edit.

"Autumn is pretty photogenic isn't she?"

"Yeah, not bad," he offered. "Of course I thought she was the one taking the photos and not going to be in them."

"One of those things," I said. "She looked good sitting on the bench so I decided to give it a go."

"As long as the client it happy I guess it will work," he said.

It was the way he said it. It had a little venom in it and some sarcasm in it too. It didn't sit well with me.

"Did you have a better idea?" I asked.

"No, this is good," he said knowing he might have pressed a little too far.

"It seems to me that you aren't happy with it," I pressed.

"No it's good," he said. "I guess I'm just a little worried about you and her."

"What's the problem?"

"I don't know," he said. "I just think things are moving too fast."

"Geez," I hissed. "You sound like a fucking woman."

"Sorry I'm concerned about you," he fired back.

"You worry about you, and I will worry about me."

"Ok," he said backing down. "I'm just voicing my opinion and my concern."

"What is it about Autumn that you don't like?"

"I don't know," he said. "I just don't think she is letting on about something."

"I didn't know she had to be interrogated by you. What do you want to know about her?"

"I ran into Aimee the other day," he started.

"So Aimee knows what's best for me," I cried. "Doug, this is where you turn and walk out of here before we get into it and it ruins what we have."

"Aimee said she was shopping for some kids' stuff," he said.

"Well, no shit," I said angrily. "Autumn has a two year old back home you idiot. What, you think I didn't know about him?"

"I guess I didn't know," he said surprised. "Are you ok with that?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned.

"Because I didn't think you wanted kids."

"Who said I didn't?"

"You."

"I never said that."

"You don't remember that talk we had after Aimee and you broke up?"

"I think you're forgetting some of that conversation," I quipped. "There was no way I would have started a family with Aimee. Autumn is a little more grounded than Aimee will ever be."

"Alright," Doug relented. "Maybe I did forget some of what you said then."

"Don't worry about me. I know what I'm doing. Take a look around the place. If I didn't know what I was doing we wouldn't be here would we?"

"I guess so," he sighed.

"Give Autumn a chance," I said softly. "This is the first time she has had a real job that means something to her. She just wants everyone to like her. And quit listening to Aimee. Did she tell you how she knew Autumn?"

"No," he said smugly.

"And you didn't find that odd?"

"Well, now that you say it, yeah."

"Autumn's first night here and she shows up at my front door wanting me to take her back."

"Ouch," Doug chuckled.

"That's an understatement but yeah."

"Sorry boss," Doug said sheepishly.

"Get out of here you idiot," I joked. "Go work on something."

I crumpled up some paper and threw it at him as he started out the door. We both laughed as it hit him in the back of the head before he could get out the door. Not a minute later Autumn came in and sat down at the desk.

"What's up good looking?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said kind of down.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "I just miss my boy."

"So go home and see him," I said. "Bring him back if you're ready. You've stayed longer than you said you were going to without him. I think it's time he gets to see his mommy."

"You're probably right," she answered but she still had this tone that said this wasn't the real reason for her mood.

"What's up Autumn?" I asked with seriousness.

"Maybe Doug is right," she sighed. "Maybe we are moving too fast."

"You heard that?"

"Yeah," she said looking down.

I left my desk and shut the door.

"Talk to me Autumn."

"Is it true that you didn't want kids?" she questioned.

"It was," I paused. "But that was with Aimee. She wasn't the kind of girl that you would want to start a family with. I see that now that I'm away from her. I was blinded by the feelings I felt for her."

"Why is it different with me?"

"I don't know," I said honestly. "It just is."

"Is that something your gut it telling you?"

"Yeah."

"Why do you like me so much?" she asked. "I'm flawed in so many ways."

"I'm not looking at you for your flaws Autumn. I look at all you are. You're smart, funny, very interesting, beautiful, and one of the most centered people I have ever met. You put others first and you don't worry about yourself. Who wouldn't like you?"

"I don't know," she sighed. "I guess I'm a little scared. This is the first time anyone has talked about being so serious with me. I guess I'm scared you will leave me like all the rest."

"I can't say I won't ever want to leave you. I know that things won't always be so easy. What do they say, you don't hang the bad times on the walls. You work through those so you have the good times. I will try and always be there for you."

"I guess I'm not used to someone like you. You love me for who I am and what I'm not."

"Then stop worrying about what you aren't. I'm taking you for who you are and I like that."

"I guess I've got to get over my demons from my past and realize that someone can love me just the way I am."

"That's what I'm telling you. I'm falling for you Autumn. I haven't told you I love you yet but know that the feelings are there. I don't want to tell you if I don't mean it."

"I know," she smiled. "I have the same feelings."

"Don't worry about what other people think about you. Worry about what I think about you. And just so you know, I think you are perfect. Even with the tail."

"Thank you," she smiled again.

"If you want to go home and see Carter then let's get you on a plane."

"I'd like that."

"Find a flight and go. Come back when you're ready."

"It won't be long."

"Alright. Doug and I are going to the store to get some office supplies. Can you get yourself home on your own?"

"Yeah, I know how to get there," she said.

"I will see you tonight."

I leaned in and kissed her.

"Autumn heard what you said about her," Doug I sighed.

"Ah fuck," he groaned. "Is she pissed at me?"

"Doubting herself more than anything."

"Shit, I'm sorry."

"It's all good," I said. "You're my boy Doug. I value your thoughts and opinions but I think you are wrong on this one."

"Well, you know my track record with women," he laughed. "I don't exactly know how to pick them."

"We all have to go through that until we find the right one," I laughed back.

"Should I say something to her?" he asked.

"Only if you want to. But you have to be sincere about it. Don't go in there and make up some bullshit, she can see right through that."

We fell silent as he turned into the office supply store and parked the car.

"Sorry if I caused some shit between you two," he offered. "That wasn't my intention."

"I know. Talk to her and work things out. She's more concerned with what I think and not about what you think."

"Maybe I will let it be."

We went inside and got the office supplies. Doug drove me home and dropped me off. He didn't stay long since he had a hot prospect for a date tonight. I busted his balls about his ride and how that probably turns them off. After we shot the shit for a minute I went inside and started on dinner.

Autumn and I had a quiet dinner before she cleaned up and called home. I did some research for another client before finding my way into the room. Autumn was lying on her tummy reading a magazine as I came into the room. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled back at me as I went to the bathroom and got out of my clothes.

I watched as she lay there reading her magazine. I admired her perfect body as it lay there on top of the sheets all sprawled out. Her pink mesh panties revealed her slit as it pulled tight over her mound. One of my t-shirts lay midway up her back exposing her soft skin as she turned the page and continued reading. I stepped forward and touched her feet. She didn't move but let out a soft sigh as I leaned over her body and softly traced the skin behind her knees.

She glanced over her shoulder again as I got into bed next to her and continued touching her leg. I kissed the back of her leg right where her panties met her cheeks. My hands cupped her ass as I moved up and kissed the small of her back. I left wet little kisses on her back at her tattoo.

"What do you want?" she giggled softly.

My fingers curled around the waist band of her panties as I rolled them down her supple ass. I let them rest at the crease of her cheeks. I leaned down and wetly kissed her cheek.

"You," I smiled as looked back up at her.

"What do you want with me?" she teased.

I let my teeth lightly sink into the flesh of her ass as she giggled at my biting.

"Everything," I smiled again.

She just giggled again as I kissed her butt once more before returning up to her tattoo and leaving soft little kisses on her back. Goose bumps covered her butt as I kissed her and left little wet marks on her back. She turned over as I reached her butt again.

I leaned between her legs and kissed her soft skin above her slit. She moaned again as her giggles filled my ears as I kissed her navel. My mouth trailed down to her cunny as I kissed her. She giggled but left her legs closed as I reached the top of her slit. I dug my tongue in and teased her as she shifted and opened just a little.

I moved over her leg and got between them as she opened just enough to allow me to get in between. I lifted her legs as I grabbed her hips and shifted her again.

"I don't feel sexy," she said as she parted them more to let me have access to her center.

"What's not sexy about you?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I feel sticky."

"That's just you getting wet," I teased.

"Hmmmm," she growled. "I am getting wet."

My tongued traced her soft lips before pressing between and tasting her.

I nodded as I looked up at her smiling down at me. "Wet," I said tasting her again.

She growled as my tongue pressed into her wet folds. Her juice covered my tongue as I pulled back and moved up to tease her clit. Her fingers now tangled in my hair as I chewed on the soft rubber and made her moan. I circled it a few times before pulling it into my mouth and lightly bit it. My finger slipped into her center as she pulled my hair harder into her excited clit.

My tongue flicked her again as I let it from my mouth. She pressed herself into me as I circled her clit with rapid licks. I twisted my hand around and used my middle finger to stimulate her cunny as my ring and pointer opened her up. Her clit stuck out of her hood as she moaned. The back side of my tongue flicked it harder as she bucked onto my finger.

The little moans escaping her lips were letting me know I was hitting the right spots. Her breath caught in her throat as I changed my pace and used the tip of my tongue to dig into her clit. I glanced up at her as she moaned loudly again. Her eyes were shut tight as the pleasure ran through her center and made her gasp again. Her little nose wrinkled as she sighed and smiled when she saw me looking up at her. Her legs closed around my head as she tipped her hips into my tongue again.

"Fuck," she yelped suddenly. I could hardly hear it with her thighs covering my ears tightly.

I knew she was cumming as I pressed deep into her and tried to hold my place on her clit. I let her ride it out before slowing and just teased her clit. I glanced up at her as she cupped her tits and smiled down at me. The afterglow on her flushed face was priceless as she twisted her nipple.