Something Unexpected Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed away from her and stood on the floor. I dropped my boxers as she sat up. Her shirt cleared her body before she threw it at me. I caught it and threw it on the bed next to her. She moved down until her legs dangled off the bed. My cock was just inches from her face as she took it in her hand and looked up at me again. Her tongue licked her lips before she opened and tasted me.

My head was sucked inside her mouth as she teased my slit. I used my fingers to part her hair to one side of her head as she swirled her tongue on the sensitive skin of my underside. She took more of me into her mouth as she moved up and down my shaft. Her tongue teased the tip as she pulled off and leaned back onto the bed.

I moved between her legs again as she rested on the pillows. I found her mouth and kissed her deeply as my cock slid across her wet lips. She tipped her hips and let my catch her opening. I didn't press in, I just let it rest there and feel her heat and wetness as we continued to kiss.

Her nails dug into my back as I finally started to slip into her tightness. I pressed in until our bodies met in the middle as one. Her walls squeezed me as I rested my weight on her. Her nipples pressed hard into my chest as she pulled me closer to her. Her arms and legs tightly gripped my body as I turned my hips and pressed against her end. We both whimpered into each other as I slowly drove into her before pulling back just slightly.

Her legs loosened as she let them fall away from my body. I increased my in and out as she raked my body with her nails some more. She gasped hard as I pressed deep into her. Her head tilted exposing her neck. I loved to kiss the soft skin on her neck. My lips teased the salty flesh as she panted into my ear and said how good I felt right now. I couldn't agree more with her. My fingers found her nipple and twisted it.

She started meeting my thrusts as I played with the rubbery flesh. Her wetness was leaking down her and sticking to my sack as I pressed into her all the way and held. Our bodies were sticky with sweat as we both reveled in the passion of the moment.

I looked into her eyes as I pressed deep into her again. Her hot breath panted against my face as she looked back at me. She had this smile that said it all. She wanted to say those words but she was still unsure about it. I leaned in and kissed her mouth once.

"I love you Autumn," I whispered.

She smiled as she pulled me into another kiss. "I love you too Gracin," she whispered back.

I pressed into her again and could feel I couldn't hold on any longer. I pressed just a little faster letting her know I was close. She only pulled me harder into her kiss as I started filling her depths with my seed. I could feel her cunny squeezing me, letting me know she was getting off with me. I filled her deeply as we kissed hard and softly continued fucking.

We were both sensitive as I stopped deep inside of her. I cupped her face as I smiled down at her with content.

"I mean what I said," I whispered.

"I know," she smiled.

We slowly parted from each other and rested on the bed cuddled up together. She just lay there content as I listened to her soft breathing. It felt perfect to lay there and hold her. She finally turned and looked up at me. That sexy little smile covered her face as she told me she loved me again.

"Do you thing we are ready?" I asked. She knew what I was asking.

She giggled a little. "I think the question is are you ready?"

"I'm about as ready as I'm going to be."

"You just have to build his bed then so he has some place to sleep."

"Unless," she giggled. "You want him sleeping in here with us."

"I'll get started on the bed tomorrow," I laughed.

"I will be back on Sunday so you better have it done by then."

**

I dropped her off at the airport then returned home. I sat there in what was going to be Carter's room and looked at the plane wooden bed that I was supposed to be putting together. I looked around the room at all the basic things that she had gotten him. It just didn't look right.

"This is stupid," I said.

I grabbed the box and stuffed all the parts back into it. I quickly loaded it into my car and took off to the store Autumn had gotten it from. She started shopping for stuff about a week ago and she was being thrifty while doing it. I figured if I was uprooting him all the way from the west coast I may as well go all out for him.

I ended up at the specialty store for kids. I picked out the bed I knew he would like and a few other things before heading home. I started working on putting it together. Four hours later I finally got it together and put the finishing touches on his room. I hoped he would like it. I spent the rest of the day relaxing.

I went into work on Saturday to work on stuff I should have worked on yesterday. It wasn't my intention to take off yesterday but the whole bed thing got me side tracked. I took my time working and found myself leaving the office later than I expected.

**

"I've missed you," Autumn cried as I took her into my arms at the curb.

"I've missed you too baby."

"Gracin?" Carter questioned as he looked up at me.

"Yeah buddy," I smiled. "You remembered. I got something for you in the car."

"Oh no," Autumn said slyly. "What is it?"

"Get him buckled in and he will see it," I said.

I started loading his luggage as she strapped him in his seat. He found his monster truck and started playing with it almost instantly. I climbed in and headed home.

We led him into the house once we got there. He timidly walked into the house and checked it out. She let him explore for a minute as I got his things into the house. She took his hand and started leading him to his room. I followed slowly behind her and waited for her reaction.

"Holy shit," Autumn cried. "Gracin, you didn't have to do all that."

"What the hell," I smiled. "I figured he would like it so I went all out for him."

She hugged me tightly as we both stood in the doorway and watched him climb into his monster truck bed and sit behind the steering wheel and pretend to drive it.

"You are an amazing man," she said hugging me again.

I chuckled. "Wait until you see the backyard."

Finding Autumn was something unexpected. Two years later and I still can't believe sometimes that she said yes. I treat Carter like he is my own. He started calling me daddy about a year ago. Autumn and I never pushed that on him, it was something he decided on his own. His little sister will be here in the fall. Hopefully Autumn will finish nursing school before she gets here.