All Comments on 'Sometime Succubus Pt. 01'

by Quince

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Very good

Well written and very erotic. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 15 years ago
Loved it!

Great story so far. I loved your use of the mask to exaggerate the latent dominant persona of your heroine. It's an old literary trick but still a good one.

I'm waiting with baited breath for the next part.

Munchy

mBrowmBrowover 15 years ago
Marvelous beginning

I truly loved your well-written, very erotic story and I look forward to its continuation.

TarotbTarotbover 15 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you; it's rare to come across such a finely written piece of erotica. Too many writers miss the little details or can't write realistic dialogue and you hit the mark each time.

Thanks again,

steve8576steve8576over 15 years ago
Wish I could Vote it a 6!!!!

This is a great 1st installment to a very good story. I really like the hinted-at antiquity of the mask, and the seeming change in Tres' personality, as if the mask is possessed by a real succubus. Please keep the story going.

Silenus636Silenus636over 10 years ago
Trick or Treat

Sure! Why not? As good as a story gets! Take a good plot and bring the neighborhood to bed with you to appreciate it. You have me hooked. And bottom line, that's what its about, isn't it?

eideticeideticabout 6 years ago
5* and a small typo

In Part II, the paragraph which begins "Nina seriously considered crashing." As I read it, that paragraph should refer to Tres, not Nina. Otherwise, a well-crafted tale and an enjoyable read. I got here because of "A Loaded Question". You are, apparently, consistently good.

phfinaphfinaabout 5 years ago
Mm, hm.

Very, very ... okay: VERY sexy story. Totally got off on the transformation of mousy, little grad student to vixen on a mission, mm, hm! O, how I wish she were me, ... I wouldn't mind being Nina, either!

Whew. Is it warm in here?

kisses, `phfina

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
What a good idea

What a good idea this story is nicely set up both characters and fast paced sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous