All Comments on 'Sometimes I Get the Urge to Drive'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 18 years ago
A follow-up, please

Does this stuff really happen? It's not a sarcastic question. If it does, and I hope it does, I would sure like to find myself in Pete's place, with a woman as hot, adventurous, trusting, sexy and vulnerable as Jan. Pete's "going for it" attitude, his sense of control, pushing limits, and caring for Jan was evident. Thanks for a great story, and for opening a window into one type of D/s relationship.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
Hot, and a lesson in D/s

This is the last of several times I have read this story. I see a little something in it each time, and learn more about D/s relationships each time.

I like Pete and Jan very much. Pete is a confident, strong, assertive, and lovingly controlling man, who treats Jan with respect, passion and unselfishly. Jan goes for it. She takes the biggest risk. She is a hot, dignified, self-respecting, passionate woman, who isn't afraid to seek out the fulfillment of her desire, at long last. Two great characters in a thoroughly enjoyable tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful story

This is a beautifully written story. I suspect it is a bit too mild for the regular BDSM crowd, but I loved it.

One quibble: there were a few minor typos.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
A Discovery Is Made

Sir,<br>

</br>

You have helped me see what it is I am seeking. Thank You for more than You are aware of.<br>

</br>

I love the way Pete shows how a woman can be dominated and still showed respect; and the ways in which she will be dominated and what is expected of her in return if the 'game' is to become real and binding.<br>

</br>

I will be reading this story again and again!

shaneeshaneealmost 15 years ago
Have Become a fan

Dear Scorpio44,

You have made a fan of me for sure! The stories you write make me yearn. Your Doms love women, use women, pleasure women but do not aduse or disrespect women! If only I could find one like this!

A new made fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
really hott

i really like this story. i hope you continue it and turn it into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love dom/sub stories. This one was very good. Would like to read some about dom women dominating both men and women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous