Sometimes I Get the Urge to Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may do whatever you like."

Jan held my scrotum in her hands and gently took one testicle in her mouth. She sucked and used her tongue to massage it. Her other hand stroked my cock, not only the length but in a twisting, sliding motion. Every nerve ending I have was singing her praises.

She felt me swell in anticipation of cumming. She released my testicle and engulfed my cock with her mouth. She sucked every drop of cum I had out of me and swallowed all of it. When I stopped cumming she licked me clean and smiled.

"Jan, I think that such a great cocksucking slut deserves a reward. What would you like for your reward?"

"I would like more of your cum. I'd like you to fuck me, Honey."

I wasn't sure I could recover quick enough to fuck her but I told her that if she could suck life back into my cock I would be happy to fuck her. Her mouth was up to the task and when I was hard enough her lips left my cock and she spread her legs for me.

Jan hooked her hands behind her knees and held her legs open for me. Her cunt was wide open and glistened with her nectar. I entered her in one long slow stroke. When I was fully in I ground against her and she winced from my pushing against a bruised pelvic bone. Mine was bruised too.

I pulled out slowly and slammed in hard. Over and over I slammed in hard. Jan squealed when I hit bottom, each time. I held her legs at the ankles and opened her up wider. She put her hands on the headboard and pushed forcing her pussy to push back against me. I was in heaven!

I felt her pussy contractions begin and held her telling me she was about to cum. I let her legs go and pinched both nipples! She screamed and came. I almost came out of her pussy as she thrashed on the bed. I held her as tightly as I could and continued to stroke in and out of her until I started to feel the build up of pressure and the juices starting to rise. I pulled out of her and slid my cock against her slit and against her clit. I was fucking the outside of her pussy! It felt so good and I came, shooting white glue all up her body as I thrust. I lay against her and we continued the horizontal mambo a little longer.

When we decided to get up we found that cum really is like glue. It took effort to get us apart and we laughed and giggled while we worked to get apart. Jan dropped to her knees after we were apart and offered to clean me with her mouth. I declined. I did let her wash me in the shower and I returned the service. We got clean and dry. I had brought clean clothes for me but Jan only had her shoes, the denim dress and her bra. She put them on and we left.

The waitress at the nearby coffee shop must have thought we were crazy. We laughed while we ate a huge breakfast and we ate quickly. We couldn't have been seated more than fifteen total minutes in that Denny's.

I asked for directions to a big mall and we drove the ten minutes there. Inside I used the directory to find the stores I wanted and off we went. In the first women's clothing store I told Jan to find a solid color skirt. Short would be best since I didn't want her to sit on it. She found one and said it was her size. I told her to put it on, standing right where she was. She stepped into it and managed to get it on without exposing herself to the world. She pulled up her dress to show me how it fit. It came down far enough that her ass and pussy didn't show when she was standing straight but when I had her bend over her ass was exposed.

We bought the skirt. Next we went to a shop that sold bathing suits. I had Jan pick out a bikini in her size that went with the skirt. The sales girl was helpful. They found one that Jan liked and was her size. I said I wanted to see it on. The salesgirl said the dressing rooms were at the back of the store.

Jan looked at me and I said, "Here."

Jan smiled and unbuttoned the dress, sliding it off her shoulders and letting it pile on the floor at her feet. The sales girl gasped and looked around. No one else was in the store. Jan then unhooked her bra and dropped it onto her dress. She took the bikini from the salesgirl's hands and put the bra portion on. It was good. Over half of each globe showed. The bruise on her tit showed. I handed the bag with the skirt to Jan and she put it on. It looked great on her. Her nipples showed as blueberry sized bumps in the fabric of the top and the print on the bikini top matched well with the skirt. Jan picked up her old clothes and put them in the bag from the other store. I said, "We'll take the suit."

The salesgirl shook herself and walked to the register carrying the bottom half of the suit. She started to bag it when Jan said, "We don't want that part, do we Honey? I never wear panties anymore."

"We'll take them anyway. Someday we may want to get dressed up formal for a party."

The girl rang up the purchase and we left. Out on the mall Jan was getting lots of attention. She wasn't used to all the looks she was getting from both men and women.

I walked us the length of the mall and back again, just so she could experience the looks. She really looked good and I liked the reactions she was getting.

On the way back to my car I asked her, "Are you wet?"

"Honey, you know I am. It's running down my thighs. I can smell myself."

"Give me a taste."

Jan's hand was quickly in under her skirt and back up at my mouth. I sucked the nectar off her fingers and thanked her.

"Jan, before we get to the exit I'm going to ask for more. When I ask you will dip three fingers into your pussy touching all three to your clit and into your vagina. When you do that you will cum."

"Yes, Honey. I'm so close right now!"

Five young men came out of the Footlocker store headed in our direction. When they had seen Jan and Jan had seen them I said, "Now Jan. Cum for me."

Her hand slowly went under her skirt and touched her pussy. The shudder was visible and I knew all five guys knew she had her hand in her pussy. I put my arm around her waist and held her. The guys stopped and watched. Jan eventually pulled her hand out and they saw, as did I, that her hand was soaked in her juices. She put her hand in my mouth and I sucked it in. She came again as I sucked her fingers.

I pushed Jan's fingers out of my mouth and we started to walk. As we passed the boys one said, "Damn that was hot!"

Jan turned her head and said, "Sizzling!"

We were at the mall doors and went out. We could still hear the boys laughing when the doors closed.

We drove south. I stopped at lunch time at a mall that had both stores and restaurants. I sent Jan into a drug store to get shampoo and razors and shaving cream. I told her that whatever else she thought she or I might need she should get. She was to meet me at the Mexican restaurant. I went there and sat so I could watch her walk from the drug store to me.

As Jan passed two women they almost hurt themselves twisting their heads to watch her walk. Jan knew they were watching. She dropped the bag she was carrying and bent from the waist to pick it up. The two women gasped and turned away. Jan stood back up smiling.

The service we got from the young Hispanic male waiter was wonderful. He never looked at me once. His eyes were almost always on Jan's chest. When he brought the bill he cleared the dishes and said he would be right back for the glasses. The only other customers were at the far end of the restaurant, behind Jan.

"Take off the bra."

Jan's eyes got wider and she untied the string at her neck dropping the bra from her tits. Her nipples were hard and begged for attention. The tan lines made her look even more exposed. The young man came back and stood frozen in place when he saw Jan's naked breasts.

"Pinch your nipples for him."

His eyes were on her nipples as she squeezed them. Her eyes were on his. As she squeezed she moaned softly.

"Cover yourself," I said. Jan tied the string behind her head.

"Young man we will need a few more napkins please."

"Yes Sir!" His eyes blinked and he took off. A minute later he was back with about ten napkins. I handed him the bill and a twenty dollar bill. I handed Jan the napkins. Wipe yourself. When we get up use a few napkins to wipe up the seat. Bend at the waist. Are you ready?"

"Can I come please Honey. I am so close."

"No. Later. Clean up and let's go."

Jan slid out of the booth and pealed the wet napkin off her backside as she stood. She took the napkins and wiped up the wet trail she had left on the seat. The waiter stood back and watched her ass and pussy as she cleaned the seat. Jan piled the wet napkins on her side of the table and we walked out.

"Who are you?"

"I am your slut Honey."

"You did well in there. You love being exposed like that don't you?"

"Honey, I never thought I wanted to be seen as sexy, except in private. I love this. Men see me and know I love sex. Women see me and know I love sex and that I have been well fucked. I am your slut."

"Good." I held her hand and we walked out to my car and left. We drove south and left California One again once we were south of Solvang. We entered a state beach area and parked far from any of the few cars there. We walked out on the beach. I carried the blanket from the back of my car and the ice chest. We spread the blanket and sat down at a spot I picked. We were almost invisible from anywhere on the beach except right between us and the water directly ahead. I stripped completely.

"Jan, take off everything. Enjoy the sun."

She stripped down and lay next to me. We sat together in silence for a while. I played with her body. I used one hand to caress her skin from knees to neck. Sometimes the touch was gentle and sometime a little rough. I did this while keeping an eye open for anyone approaching.

I saw a couple walked towards us.

"Jan, there are people coming towards us on the beach. I want them to see you. I want you to show off for these people. Spread your legs a little."

The lips of her wet pussy opened as she spread her legs.

"Enough. Now follow my instructions."

When the couple spotted us I waved to them to come closer. When they saw Jan nude with her legs spread they stopped.

"Hi, I'm Pete. Can I offer you a cold drink?"

"No, that's OK. We don't want to bother you." They started to move.

"Please. My sweetheart loves for people to look at her. I have plenty of sodas and some cold bottled water."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure. Sweetie, hold your tits so they can see them."

Jan held her breasts so the nipples were prominent and she pinched them. The couple came closer.

The front of the man's trunks were starting to stick out.

"So, what would you like to drink?"

"Water for me," the woman said.

"Yeah, that would be good."

I gave them bottles from the ice chest. I had them sit on the blanket with us. I noticed the woman looking at the bruise on Jan's tit.

"Jan likes having her breasts sucked hard sometimes. I love pleasing her. Sometimes it does leave a bruise or two."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yes, but it hurts in such a delicious way. I can't explain it. I just love it."

"Is this really OK with you?" The woman asked.

"OK that you see me nude? Yes, it makes me tingle."

"Would you like to touch her?" I asked.

"Touch her?" They both asked.

"Yes. Touch me. You can touch me anywhere on my body."

The woman reached out and touched the bruise on Jan's breast. Jan closed her eyes and sat very still.

"Does it hurt when I touch it?"

"No, not yet. If you pressed harder or squeezed hard it would hurt. Right now your touch turns me on."

The man watched his wife touching Jan's breast. I could see that he was turned on. He asked his wife, "Is it OK with you if I touch her too?"

"Where do you want to touch her?"

"I've never touched a shaved pussy before. I've never seen one this close. I just wonder how it would feel."

"I wonder about that too." The woman turned her face to Jan and asked, "Can we touch your pussy?"

Jan looked at me and asked, "If they touch my pussy can I cum?" "I want you to cum for our new friends. When they both put a finger in your vagina you can cum."

Jan opened her legs wide and said, "I'm very wet. I want you to touch me, put your fingers in me, enjoy me."

The woman moved to the other side of Jan her husband stayed where he was. They both stroked the skin around Jan's slit and then the man dipped into the slit and Jan gasped. When the woman put her fingers in Jan she said, "Oh my God! You are so wet, and hot! I love how touching a woman feels."

The man pulled his fingers out of Jan and put them in his mouth. As he took them back out he said, "Jan, you taste so good!"

The woman pulled her fingers out and tasted Jan on her own fingers.

"Jan, you taste so different from me. Delicious! I can see why Bob loves licking pussy."

"Please, put both of your fingers in me! I want to cum for you."

Both put their fingers in Jan's pussy and she came. They saw and felt and heard her orgasm. Their hands were soaked with her nectar and they leaned over her and kissed each other as they kept their fingers in Jan's cunt.

Jan calmed down and thanked them for her orgasm. They pulled their fingers out of her and shared her juices with each other. I had been quiet all this time. At the moment I felt they were most vulnerable I said, "Please take off your clothes and let us touch you."

Bob spoke immediately, "It's only fair. We have had our time touching Jan and sucking on her juices. Carol, come on!"

They giggled and stood up and off came their suits. I noticed that Carol was quite wet. They sat back down and I said to Jan, "Show Bob how you love to suck the juices from a good hard cock."

For myself I leaned and took Carol's tits in my hands and kissed her on the mouth. She hesitated only for a second and we were fully kissing and fondling each other. At the end of the kiss I leaned Carol back and stuck my mouth on her hairy bush. She was very wet and in a short time she screamed out loud and flooded me with her cum. Bob was being sucked by Jan and was working hard to prolong the experience. Jan mastered him and held his balls as they emptied their load into her mouth. She held his cock in her mouth and drank all his spunk.

When we sat back to calm down I looked around and we were still the only ones on the beach.

Carol took a hold of my cock and swallowed in into her mouth. Bob watched her do that and dove for Jan's pussy. He licked and sucked and enjoyed her. Jan opened her legs wide and held Bob's head as he ate her.

"Cum whenever you like Jan," I said.

She did. Carol got me hard again and pushed me onto my back. Her leg swung over me and her pussy came down on my cock. Her hand guided me in and she rode me for the championship of cock riding. Her pussy was not quite as tight as Jan, but she felt wonderfully and oh, so hot.

The four of us fucked and sucked for quite a while there on the beach. At one point Carol begged me to suck her tit hard. She said she wanted a bruise to remember us by. I gave it to her. Bob moved to Jan's unbruised tit and I stopped him.

"For Jan one bruise is enough for now. If Carol wants one on each breast that's up to you two. Bob leaned over and Carol held her tit for his mouth while I was still deep inside her pussy. As he sucked I fucked and Carol came.

When we finally were finished fucking, sucking, touching and kissing Carol told us that she was shaving when they got home. I said that we had brand new razors, shaving cream and things in our car if they wanted a lesson. Jan volunteered to show Bob how to shave Carol. We gathered our things and walked back to our cars. We didn't dress until we got to the cars.

They were half an hour from home so it was decided we would follow them home and then have the shaving exhibition. Carol said that she would ride with me and that Jan could ride with Bob. That way both cars had someone who knew the way. I handed Jan her seat towel and gave Carol a fresh one for in my car. I told Jan that she was not to cum during the ride.

As we drove I explained about the towels. I didn't say anything about how long Jan and I had been together. I reached into Carol's suit and fondled her breasts and nipples. I moved to her lap with my hand and found her swimsuit. I said, "Please remove the covering of your pussy."

She didn't speak. She untied the bottoms and slid them out of the way. I pushed her thighs apart and inserted my finger in her crease. Gently and slowly I ran my finger from her clitoris as far down the slit as I could reach and then moved slowly back to her clit again. I stopped suddenly as we were parked in front of their home. After a few calm-down moments Carol retied her bottoms and we got out of the car.

The front door was open and Jan was standing inside with Bob. Jan was nude. Bob was also nude and Jan was holding his erection. Carol walked in and said, "Are we interrupting?"

"That depends on if you want to join or stop us." Bob answered.

"I said, "Stop," softly. Jan dropped his erection instantly. Bob looked at Jan and then at me. "Does she only do what you tell her?" I nodded and so did Jan.

"We came here to shave your wife and teach you and her how to do it properly. After that perhaps there will be time and inspiration for play."

I had the shaving supplies and Carol showed us to the master bathroom. She stripped and showered. I spread two thicknesses of towel on the bed and arranged the shaving gear. When Carol was done we had Bob dry her off and I wet two small wash cloths with hot water and brought a small hand towel to the bedside.

Jan positioned Carol on the bed and asked her to spread her legs for us. Jan asked Bob for a small pair of scissors and when they were in hand Jan snipped most of the hair from Carol's snatch. She left about an eighth of an inch of hair and I handed the can of shaving cream gel to Bob.

"Spread a good thick layer on her puss, would you Bob?"

He put a good dollop in his hand and rubbed it all over the area where the stubble stood. When he had it all covered Jan said that it works best to leave it a minute, so the gel can really soak in and make the shaving easier.

When the minute was up I held a mirror so that Carol could see her white foamy pussy.

"How do you like your very white pussy, Carol?" I asked.

"That's how it'll look when I'm eighty!" We all laughed.

Jan, Bob and I got down very close to the foam and Carol began to shave. She talked Bob through every step of the process and had him touch the area she had just shaved to show him how to get an extra close, smooth shave. She left some of Carol's pussy unshaved and handed Bob the razor.

"Be very careful Bob. One slip and all hope of playing with that smooth nude pussy is gone for days."

He looked first at Jan and then at his wife, spread out before him. He used the razor slowly and carefully. No nicks and within minutes, no hair. He used a wet wash cloth and wiped the excess shaving gel off of Carol. Jan had seen some lotion on the bathroom shelf and put some on Bob's hands and he rubbed the lotion onto Carol's smooth white skin.

"Oh Bob, that feels so sexy."

"God, don't I know it." His hands kept up the motion of rubbing lotion all over her pussy.

"Jan, climb up on the bed and offer Carol your pussy. I think she would like a taste." Jan smiled and did as I asked. She straddled Carol's head and slowly lowered her pussy to Carol's lips. Carol licked the nectar from Jan. Bob watched as her rubbed Carol's pussy and his erect cock pulsed.

"Fuck her Bob, or get out of the way and I will."

His cock was less than a foot from her freshly shaved cunt and it found its way in without much help at all. I watched and noticed that Jan was well on her way to another orgasm.

"Jan, get off the bed."

It was difficult for her to obey. Her body wanted to stay on Carol's mouth and wanted to cum again. She did get off the bed and said, "Yes Honey."