Sometimes I Get the Urge to Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent her over, standing next to the bed, so that she could suck Carol's nipples. I stood behind her and slammed into her pussy. When I slammed against her clit she said, "Honey, May I cum?"

"Not yet. Five strokes more. Count them, slut!"

Jan stuck a finger against Carol's clit and rubbed it with each count of my strokes. When she said "Five" she also said, "Thank you Honey" and came. Carol screamed "Thank you Honey and came at the same moment. Bob held out for two more strokes.

I told Carol to use her mouth to clean Bob and she did. I motioned Jan to my cock and she did her best to suck life back into it. I stopped her. I lifted her face to mine and I kissed her. Then I spoke.

"Jan, you may suck me some more, if you would like. If you do and I get hard within two minutes I will fuck your ass. I will let Carol and Bob watch your ass be fucked for the very first time. If you suck me and I don't get hard in the two minutes I will spank you with forty swats. Decide!"

"Yes Honey!"

Jan's mouth took all of my cock inside and her tongue began casting a spell of erection. She made noise as she sucked, slurping and moaning and humming as she worked me over. Her hands were massaging my nuts and as my sack tightened she pressed a finger against my anus. I was hard. It had not taken two minutes.

"Good! Give me your ass, Jan."

She dropped my cock from her smiling mouth and knelt on the edge of the bed. She used both hands to hold her ass cheeks wide, exposing her virgin pucker. I wondered how much anal Carol and Bob had ever done.

"Carol, Jan's ass is too dry. If I fuck her ass now it will hurt her too much. Wet her ass for me." I wondered what she would do. She leaned over to Jan's ass and licked her asshole. She made sure she left lots of saliva and she massaged it in with both her tongue and her fingers. Jan moaned.

I approached the kneeling Jan and Carol turned to me. She engulfed my cock with her mouth and wet me from tip to pubic bone. When she took her mouth off me her hands guided my crown to Jan's pucker.

As I touched Jan she pressed back against me.

Carol spoke, "Take a breath, and then let it out. It will help you let him in."

Jan did as instructed. As she let out the breath I pushed inside her ass. I was in! Only about two inches, but I was in. Jan took another breath and when she blew it out I slammed all the way in. Jan screeched for a moment and then said, "Thank you Honey. Please fuck my ass. Fuck my ass good."

Carol got as close to our juncture as she could and added more saliva. I worked in and out until Jan was relaxed enough that I was actually sliding in and out. I slammed in hard and withdrew slowly. I held her hips in my hands and pulled her to me as I slammed in. Bob lay on the bed under Jan's chest and sucked her nipple into his mouth.

"Honnneeey, I'm going to cummmmmm!"

"Now Jan! Now!"

Her ass grabbed my cock and I froze! It hurt and I dared not move. If I moved I was sure that Jan would peal all the skin off my cock!

When she finally started to relax I pulled out. Carol wrapped a wet, warm washcloth around me cock and cleaned me. Bob helped Jan lay on the bed.

Carol tossed the wash cloth into the bathroom and climbed on the bed, assuming the same pose that Jan had been in.

"I love having my ass reamed! Do me Pete! Fuck my ass!"

She was open. Somehow she had relaxed her asshole enough that she was already for me. I took aim and hit the mark! I entered and began to pump. When I pumped against her ass she grunted. On the next stroke in she squealed. Then she asked me to go faster and harder! Carol loved her ass pounded. As I felt my orgasm getting close I thought that perhaps Carol would also like having her ass slapped.

I let go of her hips with both hands and brought them both down hard on the cheeks of her ass! It was exactly what she needed to push her over the edge! Her body thrashed around, her back arched, she screamed and then she passed out! I followed her down onto the bed and I pumped my seed into her ass.

For about a minute I lay on top of her and when her ass let go I pulled out and got off her. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself. When I came back Bob was sucking on Carol's pussy and she was awake. Jan watched Bob sucking Carol and tugged at Carol's nipple. I motioned for Jan to get up and we dressed. Bob didn't notice and Carol had her eyes closed so she didn't notice us either. Carol was screaming in orgasm when we slipped out the door.

Ten minutes later we were back on California One, headed south again. Jan looked out over the ocean as we drove and watched as the sun got lower and lower. After it went down I asked Jan if she liked our game.

"I was just thinking, Honey, that I don't want it to end."

"Say more, please."

"Honey, I have read enough to know that the game we have been playing is a dominant submissive game and I had the submissive role. I gave up my life to you and when I did it was because I needed to be fucked. I needed to be used. I discovered something: I love being submissive. I want to continue living this way."

"You like being my slut?"

"I love being you slut! Honey, I want to be your slut all the time!"

Half an hour passed in silence. We passed through Malibu and when we reached Sunset Boulevard I turned inland. I had Jan close her eyes and I finished the drive at my house. When the garage door closed with us in the garage I told Jan she could open her eyes. I led her into the house and sat her on a chair in the kitchen.

"Jan, you haven't known me for two full days yet and you have offered yourself to me. I want you to know that I don't take that offer lightly. Up until now we have been playing a game. If you really want to offer yourself to me there will be no more games. This is a life commitment for you. You will become my property. My slave. Is that something you have considered?"

"I read lots about Dom/sub on the internet and I wanted it. I believed that it wasn't real. I've never known anyone who even knew anyone who was in a Dom/sub relationship, Honey. Now I know that the fantasy I have dreamed of is real and possible. I want to be your slave."

Paper and pen were set before her.

"Write your name, address, phone number and email address on the paper. Also, your work phone number and the hours when you will work this week."

She handed me the paper when she was done. I gave her another piece of paper.

"This is your homework. I will pick you up on Friday evening at six at your home. Bring statements from your bank and any other financial statements you have. Bring a copy of your lease. If you have medical coverage bring the policy or the brochure that outlines your coverage. Is your car paid for?"

"Yes Honey."

"Good. Bring the title. Bring your address book. Between now and Friday get rid of all your panties. Any and all worn bras are to be trashed. Do not buy any new clothes. Bring one suitcase on Friday. Do not have anything red in the case. Shave after work on Friday. Do not tell any of your girlfriends about me or what you did this weekend. And, break up with the boyfriend. Get your key back from him, give his key back. Whatever clothes that are at his place ask that he throw them away. Have you got all that?"

Jan read it all back for me. I had her use the bathroom and we left. I drove her to her boyfriend's place and I watched as she knocked, talked to him for less than a minute, got her keys and walked to her car. He stood on his porch and watched her drive away. As she pulled from the curb she did not look at him. He, however, flipped her the finger.

All in all it was a good weekend.

Sometimes I do get the urge to drive.