All Comments on 'Sometimes... It Pays to be Late...'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Good story, liked it

Yep, liked this story and hope there's a followup chapter. My only issue is how easily Jack cheated on his wife with his sister, Martha. Perhaps if there is a followup you could explain Jack's relationship with his wife and why he was able to cheat on her so easily.

Maybe their marriage is on the rocks and that's why she's away on a camping trip without him rather than attending the wedding with him.

I'd like to see where Jack's relationship with Martha goes, she's already said that she had 'a thing' for him since she was 12. It would also be interesting to explore Sophie's re-action when she thought that Jack and Martha were having sex. Maybe she has a thing for Jack as well?

kaidmankaidmanover 4 years ago
good start

I enjoyed it left me wanting more

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
excellent

I loved your story and hope you write more of this sexy tale

AsgarthAsgarthover 4 years ago
Escalator

Escalators do not have doors! (Chapter two)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intelligent story

Well done. Excellent combination of story telling, good amount of sex, suspense like it in a thriller and smart dialogue.

Thank you for your great efforts.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 4 years ago
Loved it...

I would love to see the story develop further... I would love to see the one sister wind up pregnant, and her and her brother’s relationship develop further. The elder sister clearly has some issues, and her fucking her brother might be just what she needs, to move on from her married boyfriend... she could also wind up pregnant and in love with her brother. As for the wife, she could either drift out of the picture, or come to accept her two sisters in law sharing her man, accepting them into an expanded foursome, and getting pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tailback?

A tailback is a football position, not a traffic thing. Stop that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hardly original is it.

Travelling with sister, motel only has one room with one bed, never seen that storyline before.

Tailback is perfectly correct English when describing a stationary line of traffic.

passerepassereover 4 years ago
Really good!

The family drama in this story was so tense at times, but the siblings giving in to each other felt really realistic and sexy (in a dirty way!)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Take care

Watch for doubling up on information so close together.

Just a couple at the start of the tale was enough.

Eg kid sister, then you had younger sister.

Weekend then weekend wedding.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years ago
Very good

I saw a few errors and,a couple of places you might have done better, but overall this was a great read! 4 stars. Please grace us with more!!!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

I love your writing. I read most of the stories and really enjoyed them

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very realistic, but I would have loved to have heard more about his sister's thick untrimmed (this was not really planned) bush that was not mentioned when he eat her pussy. when incest is not planned, pussy shaving does not usually happen, like it should (nasty stubble) ever happen anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...