All Comments on 'Sometimes Life Imitates Art Ch. 03'

by chagey

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
doing daddy

the second part was better then the first, i j/o several times, i hope to read more from you,, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Still Spertting

I LOVED IT TO DEATH..... WOULD LIKE TO HEAR NATE SCREWING YOU WHILE YOU SCREW MEGAN WITH MOMS GUIDENCE......REAL HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GOOD JOB

Nicely written, story line moved along at a nice pace. Made me excited and wanting to read more. One of the very few stories that I would make a comment about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Back to normal

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT. PART 1 WAS GREAT THEN YOU GOT OFFTRACK ON PART 2 WITH THE FATHER AND SON ROUTINE AND THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE NOW BACK TO NORMALITY . STICK WITH MALE/FEMALE OR FEMALE /FEMALE BUT FORGET MALE/MALE UNLESS YOU'RE A SICKO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

The most erotic stories are built mostly on fantacy and this one built a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
First time long time

I have been visiting the lit. site for awhile now and I have never felt the need to comment. An amazing story that had me coming back for more every chapter. Please write more....I'll be watching!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Futher Scenarios

Like the Story so far, maybe have family blackmailed by their Black Maid.

They become Her Slaves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a 50 rating AND a request?

Regarding the previous comment. You give the author only a 50% rating yet you feel that you can make requests??!!? Insulting AND presumptuous!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

Story is well writyten, full of erotic scenes and story moves along. Would love to see more, maybe Nate and Dad and daughter with mom

tinman69stinman69sabout 18 years ago
Fantastic stroy!!!

I liked it very much and the scenes were well written and contained enough detail to (satisfy me!)! I would however. like to see more written about this family. Including a brother/sister tryst. Of course the mom and dad still have a lot to teach the kids too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Weird requests

Just let the author work out the plot, guys. Thanks.

Jane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Just to let you know, this was another great chapter. Keep up the good work.

To "Futher Scenarios" ... go write your own stories ... bet you get ALL "0%".

To "Back to Normal" ... I didn't realize that Female/Female sex was "NORMAL". Guess I will have to let my wife in on that so that she can go out and get herself a woman on the side. SHE thinks that is sick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories i have read on the site. Keep up the good work. Please write more chapters on this hot family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
everyone is somebody else's weirdo

The reason why more readers like F/F sex is that most readers are male. If you describe a scene between a man and woman what male is going to get turned on by the description of the man? Same thing goes with F/F video. How many guys enjoy seeing the hairy butt of some guy boffing the woman of their dreams? Seeing a video involving two women involve all their favorite parts of a human.

When you get to this screen, the 50% rating is the default. Don't clown the guy too much if he was too dumb to change the rating to 100% where it should have been. Perhaps the Site Administrater could have that changed to a default of no rating since the default can be taken the wrong way by the readers/authors that read the feedback.

Back to the story.

Thank you for taking the time to share your great story with us. You did warn us in the first chapter that M/M sex would be forthcoming. I will not attempt to censor your thoughts.

Some may think another chapter is in order. Perhaps some "normal" FF is in order. Perhaps a one paragraph chapter where the son and daughter get to stay in one bedroom at home over the weekend instead of pretending to be out with friends again, since they have been having sex since they were 18. Of course the son coming home early was no accident. That was another plot within a plot planned by the daughter.

Forgive your readers if they want a story to go on and on.

Forgive the writer if they want to end it.

After planning and building a birdhouse there is just so much more you can do before you want to start a new project. Let them start a new project. Let them move on.

chageychageyabout 18 years agoAuthor
USA 94111 THANKS

Anonymous USA 94111

Thanks so much for the words! Would you be willing to send me an email address for a proper 'thank you'?

chagey

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

Part three was everything I was hoping for, and then some. Thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazingly hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

The best I've read in years. Can't wait for the next chapter!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
dammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn....

i haven't read something this intense and hot along these lines in a long time. Very well written, great details and a believable story line on how she got the daughter/daddy idea to work...son was just a bonus but even if he hadn't made it with them that night i bet it would have happened sooner or later*smile*...i truly liked this story on all accounts. Keep up the great work and please write more, you've got a gift for fantasy that is actually a believable....just might happen if done that way...type story ideas. Thans for allowing us to read you, i couldn't have scripted a scene like this better myself. respectfully fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW, MORE PLEASE

I've read most of the incest stories, and none have been this hot. I have loved all three chapters. The guy touching the son didn't do it for me, but I could totally picture my own step daughter as Megan. Don't worry, I don't insert my wife and step-son into the picture, this does need to remain fantasy, but it has made for some great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

What a hot story. I cant wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
Mom and that fool "apple"

Ahhhhhh woman thy name is seductress. Dad never had a chance. She was determined from the start. The result? A mindless, lust crazed family fuckfest. Who said the woman is the weaker sex? sshhhhhit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MMMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE!

Only part missing for me was the kids getting together on the sly after the family fun night. That would be HOT! Otherwise, a well written good quality story. I love it when I don't have to figure out what the author is really trying to say due to typos and grammar problems. Nice to see quality like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
We love it!

Loved it! Great story look forward to the next parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disappointed

Despite the supportive feedback and the positive comments, there is no Chapter 4 or any other submissions from you. This disappoints me.

hw_germanyhw_germanyalmost 14 years ago
Well done

I liked this story very much. Try to continue on this involve some other family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So fucking hot

I to fuck my brains out with lovely fuckers, more and more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

The set up of the story was good. I liked how the mom turned out to be the sex crazed one. the only thing I found...over done....was the way the incest stories take place. By the way everything is progressed you can guess whats going to happen in the story. But other than that, Good Job :)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
It turned out well, but will it ruin the family with all the subterfuge by the wife ?

Might we see another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The absolute best erotica.

I'm very keen to read the next chapters. Well written. Keep it up. No pun intended.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!!!

i have been reading stories on here for 10 to 12 years.... mostly incest stories,,,, mostly mother and son stories, as i have had my adolescent experiences with my own mother.

i am saying this to all.... this is by far the best incest story i have ever read, and i have read thousands. i came three times in 2 1/2 hours of reading, i am 53 years old and usually cum once,,,, maybe twice.

i have only recently shared my experiences with my wife of 18 years ,,,, the times i would lie in bed behind my mother and rub my cock on her smooth ass, as i thought she lay sleeping..... i was so so young and innocent, prepubescent but with a huge cock. it was just before i got hair, i would sneek into her bedroom and gently rub my cock head on her ass and cheeks,,,,, i was to young to cum, so i rubbed my cock raw on her.

later as our game continued, i would sneek into her room, and she would be bent in half at the hips, so her ass was totally exposed to me,,, i was so young i did not realize her pussy was there to, as i progressed in my rubbing and sliding my cock on her,,,, i eventually found her seething hot moist center, and i almost had a heart attack the first time.

i never remember her moving or doing anything other than lying there letting me "dry hump" her ass. i found her pussy eventually and would rub my cock head up and down her slit for hours,,, i remember how absolutely soaking wet it was and how warm it was.

as i told my wife this,,,, she turned round and presented her ass to me,,,, she asked me how old i was and i told her,,,, she came as i told her,,,,, she asked me to tell her everything as i showed her what i did,,, she was talking to me as if she was my mother....

her pussy was the wettest i ever remember it being,,, i came in her pussy twice that night, then she shocked the shit out of me by telling me to clean her up so daddy wouldn't find out!!!! this is all true!! oakman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re

A great very well written series.

Thanks for taking the time to both write and share

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous