Sometimes Life Imitates Art Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chagey
chagey
53 Followers

As we all eventually started to stir my wife took charge. "All right you two. I know we all had a fabulous time but all things must come to an end. It's off to bed for the both of you. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

I couldn't help but feel a twinge in my genitals as I watched my daughter's ass and legs as she walked away.

My wife then stood and extending her hand said "Come on; time for bed. I think you might be a little worn out. We can clean up tomorrow."

Once we had settled in and cuddled up with each other my wife filled in the missing pieces of what led to such a coupling.

As she said earlier, she had caught our daughter enjoying both the movie and herself one day. After all the talk of incest that we had had that weekend, she couldn't help herself. Instead of reprimanding Megan, she gently helped her orgasm. It was fairly easy to coax Megan into revealing her daddy fantasy. As Pam pointed out before, most girls have some sort of dreams along those lines.

It was at this point that I got the admission of collusion. Pam admitted to talking to Megan on several occasions, helping fuel the flames of desire in our daughter. Pam let her know that it was normal to dream of her father and finally leading her to act on it.

The girls had this whole thing planned for weeks!

I finally asked about Nate. "How did you convince him to play?"

Pam started to laugh. "I didn't. Meg was supposed to show up at ten o'clock after I warmed you up. That way you wouldn't say no. I honestly didn't expect him! But once he was there and I saw him playing with himself, I figured 'why not'. Nate was a complete bonus!"

We both burst out laughing hysterically.

Once we settled down, turned off the lights and cuddled up to sleep I sighed "I guess we'll have some explaining to do tomorrow."

My wife's reply was "Oh, I have a lot of things I want to 'explain' to Nate tomorrow. The recuperative powers of youth are amazing."

As I said, pornography changed my life for the better.

**I hope you enjoyed! Feedback is the fuel that keeps me writing. If you liked it or didn't, PLEASE tell me what you think.**

nncest_addict

chagey
chagey
53 Followers
12