All Comments on 'Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 02'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
watchercdbwatchercdbover 13 years ago
great

great story but scary how momma knows everything that happens as if she has video survailence on them or esp please continue the story and the other stories you have started please they are all great

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Liked the second chapter can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

good but what about donna and linda

KamattlockKamattlockover 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story so far and it is a bit creepy that mom knows everything but it is actually true some moms do know everything I know mine did when I was growing up my brothers still wonder how she knew what she knew.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
More, MORE, MORE, Please.....

Nice story and well told. Please CONTINUE with this tale.

sexmatesexmateover 13 years ago
Moms always know!

Mice fun story!

It has been interesting to read where you have taken it!

I have interest in reading the rest!

Thanks for writing!

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
I found myself really liking a story in this Lit Category . . .

that I would normally not be reading. You have written Nick & LeeAnn to be characters with depth. I look forward to their adventures. Thank you.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13over 13 years ago
Another Great Story

Thanks for writing another excellent story.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story II

I am glad you continued this story line... Once again I have enjoyed the

writing, and the reading was very enjoyable... I am glad he and his sister are now on the road together, as driver and companion and soon to be future wife... Their mom seems to know evrything about them their thoughts and activities, even before they know themselves what they are going to do, should be interesting to see what occurs next...

KAIJFKAIJFover 13 years ago
Thanks

A great and, dare I say it, sensitive story. Thanks a lot!

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 13 years agoAuthor
Anon strikes again!

I got a complaint about chapter two from anon. His/her complaint was that I led him on about Donna and Linda, then dropped them completely in chapter two. For those who wonder about them and wonder where the story os going I have a warning. I have given hints about one or two curves in the road ahead, but doubt if they were obvious enough to be caught. He's one more hint: Sammi has a secret and she's been hiding it from Nick. Oops, I almost gave you another hint.

Expect chapter three before Sept. first.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 13 years ago
you are getting soft

since when did you start letting people who read and like your stuff have hints. I just like to go along for the ride. Hell if i watned mysteries I would read Nancy Drew or sumpin..Prick Traccy...jeat the facts mam just the facts

Butch

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Mom's always know BUT -

This IS a very special momma -

Read on please I suspect you will love her too -

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
paying attention, pays a complement

The trick to 'Mama' esp is to pay attention when interrogating a suspect. My wife did this to me and other people all the time. It was fascinating to observe her ask leading questions that encouraged people to voluntarily confess their life stories. Damn annoying when she would do it to me....especially when I was guilty! Sometimes she'd make me so discombobulated, I'd confess even when I was innocent of what ever wrong doing she suspected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More sick trash from a sick mind

44, 44a, 44z doesn't matter. Sick pathetic people can't resist putting their genitals into siblings. It "Started in the Rain" and just keeps going. Sad that someone who envisions themselves as so desirable can't find anyone unrelated to have sex with. This is the sick kind of crap that should't be tolerated were this site managed with any intelligence. Surely some like minded idiot will make irrelevant commentary on me being a prude. I'll take BDSM, anal sex, group whatever and love it. Just don't drag in the relatives. Disgusting and sad. This guy doesn't need to write, he needs help. Lots of it. Please stop.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Although a bit old I’m really enjoying this tale. Do not know how I missed it before.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but if you are worried a woman might be carrying disease, don't stick your face in her puss, and don't taste her every couple of hours.

To Anonymous 6 years ago or so: You are reading the wrong category on this site.

Dark_RavenDark_Raven5 months ago

I enjoyed Chapter 1. In this chapter, the story started getting really weird. Out of nowhere, a brother and sister decide to have sex and even get married. Their mother was completely OK with this. Zero lead-up to there being any attraction between the siblings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous