Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers

Somehow LeeAnn made sandwiches for breakfast. Toast with eggs, ham, lettuce and tomato in a sandwich envelope so it wouldn't spill. She went inside and bought a thermos of coffee, hot and black. When she climbed back in we were ready to go. I put us in gear and headed for I-15 south. GPS said Las Vegas was 421 miles away. Eight hours.

At the two hundred mark I stopped at a rest stop. We both got out and walked to the bathrooms. The walk was as important as the pit stop. We walked around the truck and I showed her how to do a safety check. We kissed a few times as we did the circle.

Back in the truck I got my two hundred mile taste, then we were off down the road. We stopped in Beaver and bought a fill up. Over the years I'd learned that diesel is usually cheaper in Beaver than in St. George or Vegas. I got another taste.

Las Vegas was the first time we got out of the cab without jackets. It was seventy degrees. We got things squared away with the truck and caught a shuttle to a casino for dinner. We ate at a buffet. Not the best food in the world, but filling and cheap. I got two rolls of nickels and gave one to LeeAnn.

"You gamble?" She asked.

"I gamble, pick up hitchers and I'm gonna get married again, too."

She played a slot with her nickels and when the roll was gone she had six dollars worth of nickels in the tray. She cashed them in and got six singles. She hadn't said anything.

"If it were legal?" she asked.

"Yes! In a heart beat."

"I was born in Cheyenne. You were born in Nebraska. Do you think they actually check to see if people are related before or after they get married?"

"They can't even find twelve million illegal aliens." We laughed. We decided to walk back to the truck. As we walked we passed a wedding chapel. I went in and LeeAnn followed. I asked the bleached blond at the desk what it took to get married there. She gave me the forms, the address of the county office where we needed to take the completed form and told us how much it would cost.

She put everything in an envelope for us and we walked the rest of the way back to the truck. I carried the envelope. LeeAnn didn't say anything about it.

Back inside the truck LeeAnn said, "I want to change my name, too."

"You don't want to be a Peterson?"

"I do, but not LeeAnn."

"I like the idea. It'll make you damn near impossible to track."

"I don't care about that. I'd never tell Momma how much I don't like LeeAnn but I don't like it."

"We're going to L.A. to pick up a load. In three days we'll be back in town. We can get married then. You can pick any name you want, well, almost any name."

"You're serious?"

"Absolutely!"

"So when we get back we'll be on our honeymoon?"

"No, we'll be working. Honeymoon is later and not in a truck."

We undressed and went to bed. We used another condom. As we snuggled after, I said, "Maybe we can have you tested and me tested for health reasons so we can forget the condoms."

"You think I've been fooling around?"

"No, Frank. And in between he did you bareback." LeeAnn made a sour face.

"Can we get tested in L.A.?"

"Yes. I'll marry you no matter how the tests turn out, we'll just need to buy a gross of these things if either of us has anything."

"If he's given me a disease, I'll give him a funeral!"

"No, you won't. Then I'd lose you to a prison."

We quieted down and slept spooned together. When the alarm sounded LeeAnn stuck her finger in her puss and gave me a taste. "How far today?"

"About five hours." I answered.

She made breakfast while I made the truck ready. She stayed naked. I got back in the cab and she handed me a bowl with granola and skim milk it had blueberries in it too. We ate and while she did the dishes we left Las Vegas.

As we settled down on I-15 south she got out her cell phone and called Momma. I showed her how to put it on speaker and we could both talk to Momma.

"Momma, we just left Las Vegas."

"Did you get married?"

"No. We're thinking about it on the way back."

"Will you change your name? You've always disliked LeeAnn."

"You knew?"

"Of course. Change it. I'll still love you. Just don't change it to, you know. Nick's wife's name."

I smiled. She didn't know I was on the phone and she granted me not speaking the name that still hurt.

"Oh, you need to call your lawyer and Frank called twice. He says you took some of his stuff."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him when you came here all you had were three suitcases of clothes and you didn't leave any of them with us."

"But..."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. The second house and five acres of land now belong to Nick. So I didn't lie. All that stuff Nick brought here stayed on his property, not ours."

"Thanks Momma." LeeAnn said.

She ended the call and said, "Momma's name is Samantha. If I take that name I can be called Sammi. That's a good name for a trucker and a wife, don't you think?"

"I don't think I've ever tasted a Sammi. How about a taste?"

She gave me one. I liked it. She was right about Sammi being a great name for a trucker and a wife, too.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers
12