Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"And I swept some snow off the porch this morning. You kids are lucky." He said.

"Dad, how is Kay working out?"

"It's almost like having LeeAnn home again. She's one of the family. She and Momma take great care of the farm and of me. Kay made a wonderful stew last night, with some kind of biscuit stuff on top. They're both spoiling me."

"Just let them spoil you. You deserve it. We all love you."

"Stay warm. I love all of you too!" He hung up.

We napped for a while and then we got dressed for dinner. I called Danni and asked what time she'd join us and if she knew where to get great seafood. She asked if we could wait an hour. I looked and all three wives were nodding. I said, "We'll find something to do for an hour. No problem." She laughed and said, "I need a new pad... again!" She hung up.

"What I have in mind is Ok with all of you?" I asked.

Kelly and Sammi got strange looks on their faces and Kelly said, "If you believe it was your idea, we agree with your idea. But, as something to consider... what if it was our idea?"

"Then, Thank you!"

Sammi said, "By the way, both Momma and Kay had orgasms when Megan did. Kay said to tell you thanks."

I wondered why she didn't tell me herself, but since it's all magic to me, I didn't ask.

It was seven after seven when Danni knocked on the door. Sammi opened and we all joined her in the hallway. Hunger and Danni drove us to a rustic seafood place and we ate great fish. We sat and talked and touched like a loving family. Danni asked about the wedding and found out it was all of us. I heard her thoughts and I knew all my wives did. She thought, 'I wanted to be one of his wives, too.'

Sammi said, "In the next few months there's something we'd like you to consider. We don't want it to be a conflict of interest or anything. Right now the three of us are married to Nick. Megan is in school getting a degree in trucking company management. When she graduates she comes into the company and becomes Nick's wife. It's a family business."

I took over, "Danni, if it can be done without you feeling a conflict of interest or any misgivings, I'd like you to join the family as my wife."

When Sammi started talking Danni had a fork full of halibut halfway to her mouth. It was still there, halfway to her mouth. She said, "I'm older than all of you."

"Yes, and you have a home here in L.A. and a job. Considerations. We don't need an answer today or tomorrow. You'll still be loved and included if the answer never is yes. We'll still take you back to the hotel and introduce you to Peterson intimacy."

She took the bite, dropped the fork on the plate and said, "Are you all ready to go?"

We all stood and followed her out to the parking lot. We got in the rental minivan and fifteen minutes later we were walking arm-in-arm, hand-in-hand through the hotel to our suite. Sammi unlocked the door and held it open for all of us. When Kelly stepped inside she kicked her shoes to the far corner of the room. She unfastened her belt and her slacks slid down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of them and hung them on a hanger.

Danni stood by the door with her mouth open. Kelly was facing the sliding doors out on our balcony. Andrea stood near Kelly and took a hanger out of the closet. She stepped out of her shoes and then turned and handed the hanger to Danni.

Danni took the hanger, looked at it but didn't begin doing anything. I stepped between Danni and Kelly and said, "This is our family. When you live in the sleeper of a semi there can be no privacy. The entire sleeper is eight foot square. When Sammi pees and I'm in bed I'm literally three feet from her. We needed to rid ourselves of concern for things we can't have. I don't think any of us has been in a bathtub in years. None of us has owned more clothes than we could wear in seven days. You are the closest thing we have to normal and we cannot be you. We can offer you membership in our family. We do offer you membership in our family."

Sammi said, "We love you... and we know you love Nick." Sammi pulled her sweater up and off, leaving her chest bare except for a lacy bra from Victoria's Secret.

Kelly faced Danni and said, "We love him too. He loves Sammi. He loves me. He loves Andrea, Kay, Megan and he loves you. There is no jealousy in this family. There is magic in this family. Nick doesn't understand it. Sammi doesn't understand it. All of us share in it somehow. We want to give it to you."

I said, "You don't need to undress. You don't need to do anything except accept us loving you, then the magic will happen." I stepped closer and my wives stepped closer to Danni. Sammi, Andrea and Kelly were nude. Danni was fully clothed.

Inside my head I said, 'Don't let her clothes disappear. They can come off if she's willing, but they need to stay here.' I saw Sammi and Kelly nod remembering a time when all my clothes and a good pair of boots disappeared.

I took Danni in my arms and kissed her. Hands touched her. Eight hands. Her hands pressed on my back, drawing me against her body. I felt her shuddering in orgasm. I ended the kiss and said, in my head, 'Danni, you are loved totally and completely.'

Her eyes popped open and all of us said, in unison and silently, 'Danni, you are loved totally and completely.'

She had watched none of our lips move and she heard all of us. Her body was shaking and I knew she was having wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. Without letting go of her I turned my face to Sammi and we kissed. I felt and tasted Sammi, then Kelly, then Andrea before I kissed Danni. My lips never broke contact with Sammi.

Danni's knees went weak. We guided her to the bed and her clothes came off, landing on a chair. Eight hands caressed her, four sets of lips kissed her and all of joined her on the bed. I asked her, "What do you want?"

"I want... I want you inside me! I want to feel like a woman again! Loved as a wife, a lover, a woman!" Her legs parted and made room for me. I moved to her and we joined. I heard her in my head, "All the way in, Nick!" I repeated in my head, 'You are loved. You are loved. You are loved.'

With each and every stroke I said it. I felt myself in Danni, Sammi, Andrea and Kelly. I heard Danni's request, 'Squeeze my tits! Bruise me so I can still feel you tomorrow!' I felt Sammi, Kelly and Andrea loving her, caressing her and whispering to her inside her head.

'You all are going to cum with me. Someone shield Megan from my cum, please.' I increased the pace and power of my strokes. Slamming into all four or five women and feeling the energy growing I felt all of them tense and I felt the stream of cum leave me and fill them. I tensed and made a very primal sound.

We all collapsed on the bed and rested for a few minutes without moving.

I heard Danni's voice ask, 'Am I dead?'

Sammi and Kelly started to laugh. A second later I heard Andrea say, 'No, you are more alive than you've ever been!'

Danni's body hadn't moved at all. She said, 'You're sure I'm not dead?'

'Want proof?' I asked.

Sammi said, 'Roll her over Nick will eat us all!' Danni was turned and I slipped between her legs and my tongue touched her inside. At the first touch they all came! They were so linked, so connected, so ready that one touch and the bed was soaked, I was nearly drowned and each of them quivered and had aftershocks for a couple of minutes.

When they calmed I asked, out loud, "Anyone dead?"

Danni sat up, grabbed my face in her hands and said, "Please, suck my nipples!"

Kelly said, "No! Please! Give us a chance to recover! I'm not sure I can walk."

A minute or so later I said, "It smells like the inside of a Freightliner in here."

We all laughed and began the clean up. We stripped the bed and Andrea called housekeeping for new sheets. She put on a robe and the rest of us went into the bathroom and started the shower. Under the spray, as hands soaped her, I asked Danni, "You doing Ok?"

She held my face in her hands and kissed me. It was the complete answer to my question and included everyone. When it ended I said, "Good. Wouldn't want you disappointed."

We finished getting clean, dried and went back into the bedroom. The bed was made and Andrea was sitting on the other one with her head in her hands. I asked, "What's wrong?"

"Two women came in to remake the bed. They were almost done and you and Danni kissed. I knew I would feel it and soak myself. Both of them dropped to their knees and orgasmed, too. They blushed and ran from the room."

My cell rang. I picked it up and heard Megan, "Damn it! I was in the library! I flooded a chair and screamed! Give me some warning! Please."

"Did I cum inside you?"

"No... But I want you to."

"Soon Sweetheart. Soon."

"Please Daddy, a little warning. Please."

"Ok. We love you."

"Thanks!" She said it with a little sarcasm.

I hung up and Danni asked, "Who is Megan?" Before we could answer she asked, "Who is LeeAnn?" Danni spent the night. We talked a lot about family, normal and trucking. We slept some, too.

In the morning I was about to order room service when Danni said, "Don't. Not too far from your hotel is a great place for breakfast. I'll drive and I'll treat."

We started dressing and Sammi said, "What if I don't like their food?"

Danni looked her in the eye and said, "If you don't like it I'll eat your pussy."

"You're on!" We dressed and Danni drove us to the restaurant. We took over two tables, shoved them together and ordered. They had eight different kinds of pancakes, waffles and ten different omelets. I ordered pumpkin pancakes. They came with four different syrups and warm butter. I got four bites and Danni said, "Shift your plate to the left, please." We did and I got four bites of an incredible omelet before we shifted again. Cinnamon apple pancakes were next, followed by chocolate chip waffle and ended with strawberry waffle with bits of mint in the waffle. I knew we would be back in L.A. and we would be back here again too.

Back in the van Danni asked, "Whatcha doing for lunch?" It was lunch time already, for normal people.

Kelly asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"Nick and I love this little hole-in-the-wall Mexican place."

Kelly said, "We can split a Manuel Special!"

Danni started to tell Andrea and Sammi about the food and in my head I whispered, 'I loved being inside you.'

The conversation stopped and Sammi said, "Now we all have to go the ladies room! I brought liners for all of us!"

Danni said, "Now I understand why you gave me a box full!" As they left the van for a restroom I thought, 'I meant it!' Danni stopped and came back and kissed me. I heard her think, 'Next time I kiss you, you're going to cum!' I heard three women laughing.

We did get back to the hotel. Andrea, Sammi and I went for a walk on the beach, hand-in-hand-in-hand. They carried on conversation with Kelly and Danni who stayed back in the room. By the time we got back to the hotel I was sure Danni knew every detail she needed to know about our family. I had a passing question in my mind about Kathy Prentis and a laughing voice in my head said, "We told you you've never had a secret in your life." The voice in my head was Sammi's. She explained to everyone about my soft place to land in Roanoke Virginia.

It was crowded at El Tepeyac when we arrived for dinner. It was warm enough that we ate outside instead of waiting to get into the always crowded interior. Manuel wasn't there. Sammi spoke to a young man about twenty who was bussing tables. He was Manuel's grandson. She asked if he could pass along a message to Manuel from her. He said, "Sure."

Sammi held his face in her hands and gently kissed him all the way to his soul. Even I could tell he was fully erect when the kiss ended. She backed up a little and said, "Tell him Nick married me, but I still miss him."

He stammered for a few seconds and said, "I can't kiss him like that! I've never been kissed like that in my life!"

I asked, 'Who else is going to kiss him?'

Kelly got out of her seat and took Sammi's place in front of the young man. She gently held his face and pressed her lips to his. Suddenly we heard a female voice say, "Juan!"

He jerked to his full height and turned to see a woman about fifty looking at him. She was dressed as an employee of El Tepeyac. Kelly said, "Please forgive me, Senora. Your boy-friend is so cute I just had to kiss him."

She said, "He's not my boy-friend! He's my son! And... and he has work to do!" She waved her hands at Juan and he picked up a tray of dirty dishes and went into the back door of the restaurant. Momma huffed and went back inside.

"Was that mean?" Kelly asked.

Danni said, "No. He has a story that will last years. Every kiss from now on will be compared to those two kisses."

"It will be years before he gets married. Girls can't kiss like that." Andrea said.

Danni said, "Hell, until yesterday I couldn't kiss like that either. Family magic is powerful. When Sammi kissed him I felt it, I was a part of it."

I nodded.

Danni's cell phone rang as we finished up dinner. Even before she got it out of her pocket she said, "Vacation's over. You're going back to work."

She opened the phone and I got the gist while I was sure everyone else listened to both sides of the conversation. We had a two-truck load headed for somewhere in Florida. We needed to leave the next afternoon. When she hung up we were almost to the minivan.

As she drove us back to the hotel she filled me in. She apologized for not sending me the conversation live. We were taking our double load to Disney in Orlando. We'd pick it up at Disneyland and head out by one or two tomorrow afternoon. They needed it in Orlando on Friday. My internal calculation told me it was a full four and a half driving period run. It was almost eight o'clock Sunday night as we got to the hotel.

Danni asked how she could help us get ready. Sammi and Kelly sat with her and made a shopping list. She went to the market and got what we needed and wanted. We got packed and ready. I watched the weather channel and got the forecast along I-10. Clear and sunny with a ten to fifteen mile tail wind for our first leg.

When Danni got back we were packed and clothes were set out for the morning. She opened the door and saw all of us, naked and finishing up the packing. She asked, "Do I need to go home?" I answered out loud. Three women answered in unison with me, "Wherever we are, you're home with us."

She stripped down to skin and we all headed for the shower. Since Donna and Linda woke me from my coma I have been cleaner than ever before in my life. I stayed in the shower until I had washed all four of them. I got kisses and lots of touches while we all got clean. When I came out of the bathroom all four women were in beds. Danni and Kelli were in one bed. Sammi and Andrea were in the other, leaving a spot in the middle of either bed for me. I joined Danni and Kelly in their bed.

Danni asked, "How do you choose?"

Kelly said, "The reason there's no jealousy is because whatever he does to one of us he does to all of us. I think he picked us because he won't physically sleep with either of us for a while."

I said, "We won't be back in L.A. for about a month. We will stay in touch though." To reinforce the touch I rolled Danni over on top of me and we kissed. There was nothing held back in our kiss. I didn't focus it on any one of them, but on all of them.

Suddenly I remembered Megan and broke the kiss. I heard all of them tell me she was prepared. They warned her. She told me she was in bed with a towel under her.

I kissed Danni again and felt each of them in the kiss. I felt the urge to suck on a breast and gave in to the urge. Andrea moaned. I sucked harder and Kelly arched her back and hands held my head, pressing me into a soft breast.

Danni shifted and impaled herself on me. She ground her pubic zone against mine and I had a fear for a second of a forest fire. My next stroke inside her made all the wet sounds that let us know there wouldn't be a fire. Since she was above me I was sure she was drenching my forest.

'Harder Lover!' Danni demanded. I lifted my hips as she sat down on me and she moaned. The next time she lifted I put a finger between us and when she came down her clit smashed against it. She shuddered.

I rolled her off me and pulled out just long enough to turn her so I was standing next to the bed holding her legs high and pushing into her as slowly as I could manage. I could feel the unique qualities of each of their pussies as I went slowly.

We pushed together and pressed hard against each other many, many times. Kelly held Danni in her arms and pinched her nipples. It was not quiet in our room. I felt the wonderful feeling of my impending orgasm building deep inside me.

They felt it, too. Sammi said, 'Give it to us, Husband!' I stroked in deep and slow. As I started back out I said, "Three more strokes and we all cum!" When I was barely touching Danni's lips I said, "One!" and pushed inside. Her body shook and shuddered. Her hands grabbed my arms, just above the elbows and she used that connection to press us together tighter and deeper.

I felt her pussy trying to hold me inside as I pulled back. Her walls stretched and followed my cock out as far as they could. The head of my cock broke contact for a second and I said, "Two!"

Once more I pushed deep inside the women I loved. As I pulled back again I thought, 'I want to stay in all of you forever.'

I pushed forward and said, "Now! I love you!" My load pulsed from me and into each of them! I have no idea how it works. I know it does. I feel myself in each of them and I see my cum as it comes out of them.

When I started to wilt I backed out of Danni and headed for her pussy to taste our combined juices. Danni said, 'If you lick me I know I'll die.'

Kelly opened her legs and said, 'Everything I have is yours.' I ate her then moved to Sammi and Andrea on the other bed. When I got up to shower again I saw Danni was asleep. Sammi said, 'We helped her sleep so she wouldn't die in overload.'

Sammi joined me in the shower and told me that Danni shared with her that our loving her was the first loving physical contact she'd had since the weekend Annie had died.

We kissed and went back to bed. I spooned behind Danni and we all slept. As I faded I heard Megan say, 'Thank you, Daddy.'

I thought, 'Marry me?'

I heard more than one voice say, 'Yes!' Then, I was asleep.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers
12