All Comments on 'Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 07'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 13 years ago

I actually have a comment this time. The characters are clear in your head, but not in my mind. An index perhaps on the characters and where they are located? At first I did not know where Kathy was. Had to re-read earlier chapters. Maybe jobs and ages as well if you do this index.

I enjoyed, and have always enjoyed this storyline. 5 stars.

Val

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Love the Story

Cant wait for you to continue.

as for "Flamers" most go the Anonymous route because their Spineless.

My opinion but as for the Story it would be interesting to read in the next Chapter if Kate and or Nita felt the loving of Nick & Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Five Stars

for the story, and five more for the memories that were renewed of our first trip to the Tetons (July of '54, and that "Constellation" was still hanging on that ledge near the top of Medicine Bow Peak.)

eodomeodomalmost 13 years ago
Don't forget

Stranger in a strange land is okay but for this chapter you should not forget "time through future past".

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
More appreciation -

The story grows and grows -

It goes without saying - but here goes anyway - you keep writing them I will keep reading them.

The magic aspect is interesting but should be the primary focus - the love that fuels it is the story IMHO.

Your context writing has improved significantly - nice work - I don't know if you found some to proof read it better or are just improving with age - either thanks

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
A pleasant surprise

Last time I read this series you only had 3 chapters. What a pleasant surprise to find 4 more this time around. I'll have to keep checking back now and then to see if there are more (I hope so).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
history - then & now

jim...understand your tagline about comments. We all have a history else we wouldn't be here. ex's are ex's and past is past. Live in the here and now. I have some history i'm ashamed off because of stupid thinking. But it is history. Not me now. the story of nick and the "tribe" i find fascinating with the flow and storyline. To be able to share the warmth and flow of love with one other let alone multiple othrs is such a joyful experience. Life sometimes gets in the way, but with sharing and planning it can be dealt with sometimes. Let history be history and now be NOW.

They are part of history. eventhough that speak wither you want want them to or not.

GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

Your stories is based on 2 important premises. First is that the Hawaiians had the same attitude of tribe as do many indigenous peoples. But when foreign “missionaries” came along, these attitudes were destroyed to a great extent. Second, in many esoteric teachings it is said we as a people will lose the spoken word as we will all communicate via the mind. This will importantly negate the ability for many to lie. Honesty will be unavoidable. I am really enjoying this truckers tale. It’s true, fantasy does often reflect real life. Nice one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous