Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammi asked, 'What sounds like fun?'

'What Nick just thought of.' Kelly answered.

'I was watching a slow car ahead of me and wasn't listening.' Sammi said.

'It'll be a surprise!'

Sammi followed Kelly's directions and got off I-10. Three miles later we were in an isolated valley on a two-lane country road. There wasn't a building in sight in any direction. The highway planners had been kind. They put a turn-out right where we wanted it.

I climbed out of the truck, still naked, and asked Sammi and Megan to join me. I opened a small door on the side of the sleeper and withdrew a hose with a showerhead on the end. Inside that same locker I found a plastic box with a bar of soap in it and a bottle of shampoo.

I saw Andrea stop their truck behind us and the door open for them to get out and join us. Megan brought towels out and Sammi said, "I didn't know there was a shower out here!"

"Sometimes you need to repair the truck and it makes sense to clean up out here rather than take dirt, grease and grime into the sleeper."

Kelly said, "And sometimes a shower outside in the sunshine just really feels good!"

We showered. We got clean, got to laugh and touch each other and reaffirm our connections. It was over ninety degrees in that isolated valley and rather than use the towels we air-dried. Our sunshine shower break lasted about half an hour, total. Back inside the trucks only the drivers dressed. Megan made lunch for us and we motored on west. Deming, New Mexico at sixty miles an hour would have been right at Sammi's eleven-hour limit. Because of road conditions and low traffic volume we got there in ten hours, twenty minutes.

We traded drivers in a Wal-Mart parking lot at about ten at night. Megan ran to a Subway and brought back sandwiches and chips, and then she went to ride in pink. Sammi went with her and Andrea came to sleep in the white with me driving. Kelly led for the next leg. We got back on I-10 and I enjoyed a good sandwich and the bag of chips as we moved west. Near midnight Andrea needed to pee. I heard her get up and heard her flush when she was done. I figured she'd go back to bed. She knelt beside my seat and rested her head on my thigh.

I heard her, 'I was dreaming about Ben. I honestly believed he was about as good a man as I could get. I stayed because I didn't even believe there were men like you. I thought all husbands mistreated their wives sometimes.'

I took a hand off the wheel and put it on her neck, right where her neck became her shoulder.

She continued, 'When you saved me I didn't know what to think. When Kelly and Sammi took me in and hid me I was so confused. I've been off balance for most of the time since you saved me, but since we went home and I got to spend time with Momma and Dad... I'm not confused anymore.'

'Tell me what changed, please.' I asked.

'When Momma talked with Kathy, I listened. Momma was talking to me, too. She talked about thinking in terms of normal. Ben was normal, at least more normal than this tribe. I was confused because Kathy and I were both attempting to get what was in front of us to fit into the old normal. It won't fit! I was having daily conversations about you not really loving me because you were fucking Sammi and Kelly. Then I discovered Donna, Linda and Danni! Momma helped me a lot. I like our normal. I like knowing that you love me, that all my sisters love me and all of you are dedicated to my having a great life.'

"How great a life is it, sitting on the floor of a Freightliner going seventy headed for California?" I asked.

"I don't care if it's a Freightliner, a Mack, a Peterbuilt or a VW bus! I don't care what direction we're going. I'm happy. For the first real time in my life I feel like I'm carrying my weight. I put Peterson Family Trucking many miles down the road since we started this run. I am of value to my tribe, my family, the people I love. Before, I rode with you and Kelly doing all the driving. I felt a lot like dead weight. That feeling's gone."

"I'm glad you told me." I paused and said, "Partner. Now, you need some more sleep."

"Now we're trucking!" I got a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze on my jeans. She hummed "On the Road Again" as she went into the sleeper. I heard the noises as she prepared for sleep and then it was quiet. As quiet as the inside of a truck going seventy gets.

Kelly held us at seventy all the way across Arizona. After we were in California I watched the other traffic and we stayed with them. Not faster and not slower. I could see four trucks ahead of me and six behind. About once every mile I checked my mirrors. As dawn arrived I adjusted the mirrors so the reflection of the rising sun wouldn't blind me.

I heard, 'Good Morning, Husband and sisters,' in my head. I was about to answer when the voice identified itself, 'This is Danni. You coming straight in?'

I heard Kelly say, 'Unless there's a major mess on the 10 freeway, that's the plan.'

'Don't bring your load into L.A.. Take it to Disneyland. When you get close ask me and I'll guide you to right where they want the loads. Otherwise, you have to come here and back track sixty miles.'

I thought, 'Danni, do we have another run somewhere?'

'When the dock apes at Disney unload you they will reload you and day after tomorrow you go back!'

'Where do we layover?' Kelly asked.

'You have two rooms reserved at the Disneyland Hotel. They will hold your trucks in their locked yard and you can take the monorail to the hotel. Meals are part of your deal, anywhere on Disney property.'

'Danni, are you coming to visit?'

'Is that a request?' She asked.

'Yes!' Kelly and I answered.

Danni laughed and said, 'Third liner today and I haven't been at work an hour yet!'

'Oh, can I have a taste?' I asked.

'I can be there at about five!'

'We'll be waiting.'

Five miles farther on Kelly asked, 'How far back are you?'

'I'm in the second white Freightliner behind you.'

'We need new paint on you. White's too popular.'

'We need paint on the back doors as well. Shiny stainless steel is as common as white trucks.'

Danni jumped in. 'Let me have an hour on the phone and I think I can get you free paint for both trucks.'

'Ok. We'll keep pushing west and thinking good thoughts. Like, how are your hickies?' I asked.

'I'll be back in an hour!'

'Did she mean our trucks or trucks and trailers?' Kelly asked.

'You willing to quit driving pink?' I asked.

'Depends on what color replaces pink.'

A Ferrari blew by me going at least a hundred. I told Kelly it was coming. She said, 'He won't get far. There's a spotter plane just south of us. Be ready for some police action up ahead.'

Two minutes later she said, 'Oh, he's in it deep now. He blew by three California Highway Patrol cars and they are chasing him. One of the CHP are starting a slow down for all of us following. Drop down to sixty.'

I knew she was listening to the CHP chatter, but not on the radio. She was listening to them thinking.'

The chase lasted fourteen minutes. The Ferrari ran over a spike strip and blew out the tires on the passenger side. It spun once, flipped twice and stopped against the side railing, smoking and damaged. By the time the driver exited the car two CHP were standing near her. She was sixteen and the car belonged to her Dad. He had told her she couldn't go to Europe with her boy-friend. She was taken to a hospital because they thought she had a concussion. I got all the news before anyone else from Radio Kelly.

As we passed the Ferrari Kelly asked, 'Do they really cost $215,000?'

'Yup.'

'Her dad is gonna be pissed!'

'Yeah, his insurance rates will go way up.'

'Worse. She doesn't have a license. That means the car was stolen. Telling her no just cost him a quarter million dollars.'

'Do we want a daughter?' I asked.

'Yes!' I heard from lots of voices. 'Just not that one!' I smiled. I knew the results of that poll before I asked the question.

Danni checked in, "Ok. Disney will paint your rigs when you are in Orlando. A mural on both sides and the back of the trailers and a solid complimentary color for the trucks.'

'A mural of what?' I asked.

'Jungle animals. Disney has a new nature film coming out this summer and you are part of the advertising. They are faxing me some sketches for you to look at and think about. I'll bring them with me tonight.'

'This could be fun.' Kelly said. 'Danni, what else are you bringing?'

"It's pretty hard to surprise you all isn't it?'

Kelly asked, 'Maybe I should ask, who are you bringing tonight, not what.'

'I know a driving team that has a route up and down the west coast. They tuned into us when you were here last time. I want you to meet them. They are here on a twenty-four hour layover.'

I asked, 'Are they the two who felt like they dreamed they had sex with you and the best orgasms of their lives?'

'Yes!'

'Bring them. If you think it's appropriate we should rent another room. We have Andrea, Megan, Sammi, you Danni and me in two rooms. Think seven in two rooms is too crowded?'

Megan said, 'We're truckers! We're used to sleepers. Hotel rooms and hotel beds are huge!'

Danni said, 'The rooms I reserved for you are two rooms with two queens in each room.'

'But, where do I sleep? I'm not a queen.' I smiled. The pun wasn't a good pun, but it was a pun.

Sammi answered in seriousness, 'You are the Chief. The Chief sleeps wherever he wants!'

I smiled and we kept moving. In Indio I asked for and got a stop for a short walk, a snack stop and a pit stop. The pit stop for me and any of my wives was free. The fuel cost us $1625.72 for the 419 gallons we bought. We were still averaging 6 miles per gallon.

We parked at the Disney dock at a few minutes before three in the afternoon. At four we were on the monorail. We were in our adjoining rooms with the adjoining door open by quarter to five. Sammi was looking at the TV at the various options we had for dinner when she said, "Open the door. Danni and friends are here."

I opened the door and Danni stepped into my arms. I noticed two women with her. When Danni was temporarily done checking my tonsils with her tongue I welcomed her friends and made introductions.

When they touched Sammi during the introductions Sammi and both women twitched and their eyes widened. I asked, "What just happened?"

Sammi smiled and said, 'As soon as we touched they remembered the touch from the night in Santa Monica.'

I smiled at Megan and asked, "Could you get them fresh liners?"

Everyone laughed and Megan gave them each four liners. The blond, Kate, said, "Four?"

Megan said, "Trust me. You'll use them."

"And, drink lots of water. We don't want anyone getting dehydrated." Andrea said. The two women looked like they thought it was a joke. We sat, some on beds and some in chairs.

Danni said, "I didn't attempt to explain the tribe to Kate and Nita. I barely understand the tribe myself. I think if Nick, Sammi and Kelly talk to them they'll get it better than if I talk." I heard, 'And I won't blow my cover if it doesn't work. Please protect me.'

I said, "For most people the concept of a family is small. It's Mom, Dad and a couple of kids. Pushed we can all think of an extended family, including grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunts. And, the family is filled with people related either by DNA or marriage. Not too long ago I started using the term Tribe. My Momma, my Dad, my sister and I were a family and things changed. Think of it this way, I needed a driving partner. Once upon a time I had one. She got cancer and died. For five years after she died I drove and lived basically alone. Sammi came into my life and became my driving partner. I love her. When Sammi met Kelly they connected. Kelly knew my wife-slash-driving partner who died and when Sammi and Kelly connected they connected at a spiritual-physical level that made them sisters and wives with me. On the road we met Andrea." Andrea raised her hand.

"Someday, if your interested, she can tell you that story. That gave us four drivers and two trucks. What we discovered was that there is some sort of magic in our being together. On a layover in L.A. we invited Danni to dinner and to spend some time with us. During that time the play became both physical and spiritually connected. The magic, the energy of that connection, spilled out and found two kindred energies. Yours."

Danni believes that because we're energetically compatible there may be a chance for us to use that connection to become partners in both business and life. If you feel the kinship, the link, and you feel inclined you may want to think about becoming part of the tribe."

Sammi said, "The tribe is a business as well as a crazy extended kind of family. Each of us is a shareholder in Peterson Family Trucking Company. We have an office and an office staff based in Wyoming. All the details for associating you two, your truck and your business with us haven't even been talked about, but we think it could be valuable to consider."

Kelly added, "You already know about the spiritual benefits. At least you know about how it feels to be connected while we play. I've discovered that the more I play inside the tribe the more powerful my experience of loving becomes. Until I started kissing Nick and Sammi I'd never had an orgasm from just a kiss. I have had multiple orgasms in a day from kisses and a few from just having Nick tell me he loves me."

Kate asked, "Are you telling us that Nick is loving all of you?"

Heads nodded. Sammi said, "You don't need to ever have sex with Nick. You don't ever need to do anything you don't want to do." I heard, 'She thinks she's a lesbian.'

Kelly said, "When you dreamed about sex with Danni, was it good?"

Kate smiled and said, "Oh God yes!"

"Danni was a guest." Megan said. "I wasn't even here and the energy from that night woke me and I flooded my bed when I came."

Nita had been quiet. She put a hand on Kate and said, "I've never heard a sales pitch that comes close to this one. Join our trucking company and we promise you the best orgasms of your life. If it's true someone would be nuts not to join up, lean back and flood the floor around them."

Kate said, "We already felt the orgasms."

"Once! I found a four-leaf clover once, too. Doesn't mean it will ever happen again."

I leaned forward and asked, "Forget the sex! Strictly as a business agreement, what would you need to see to join Peterson Family Trucking? Would you need us to handle your taxes, permits, insurance? What would you need from us?"

Nita said, "We're fine. We have a contract run between San Diego and Washington and British Colombia. We're making enough that the two of us have money saved for retirement. We have health coverage and no credit card debt."

"Then the only reason for you to consider becoming a part of Peterson Family Trucking is the intimacy, the connection to Sammi, Danni, Megan, Andrea and Sam. Right?" I asked.

Kate said, "I thought your name was Nick."

"It is. Sam is a woman who works in our office in Wyoming."

"Oh."

"And even that isn't a huge draw because you only felt it once." I said. They both nodded.

I thought, 'Do I let them walk or do I show them it can happen again and again?'

Andrea said, "If it happened again, this evening. Would that convince you?"

Kate started a yes nod. Nita said, "No. That would be twice. I may not understand how you could make me have an orgasm, but I'm sure I wouldn't trust it."

"Let's go have dinner and talk about something else for a while. Ok?" I asked.

We all got up and left the rooms headed for dinner in a hotel restaurant. Sam spoke to me, 'They would be good for the tribe. They are both honest and trustworthy. Danni has known them for years. Their big issue is that you are in the company. Kate's never felt a man inside her. Her daddy was violent with her Mom and with her. Nita's Daddy thought all women were on the planet to take care of men and fuck. She's never let a man into her heart because she believes you're all like daddy.'

'Ladies, as we eat can you focus energy on their sexuality? Can you turn them on and sustain the feeling through dinner?'

'We can get them to cum before dessert!' Megan said. I smiled.

We got in the elevator and Kate said, "Did you feel that?"

Sammi was standing next to her and asked, "Feel what?"

"Nothing. I felt something and then it was gone."

"The air conditioning in the elevator is colder than in the hallway." Kelly said.

Kate shook her head. As the door opened on the first floor Nita said, "I felt something too."

"What?" Megan asked.

We were shown to our table and Nita excused herself and headed for the bathroom. Sammi smiled. We all looked at the menus and talked about the food choices. Ten minutes passed and Nita returned. As she passed chairs she used them to steady herself. She looked flushed as she sat down.

"How did you do that?" She asked.

"Do what?"

She looked around and said, "I felt someone lick my pussy while I was alone in the ladies room."

Sammi asked, "One lick or many?"

"I was alone! I felt it! And, it was one lick!" She blushed and shook her head in disbelief.

She picked up her menu and started to read. Kate said, "I'm going to have the onion soup and a wedge salad." Sammi said, "That sounds perfect. Me too!" Nita looked up and a strange expression crossed her face.

In my head I heard Sam, 'Hmmm. She tastes good.' Sammi looked at me and winked.

Nita bent the menu and not at the creases. Her eyes closed and a moan came from deep inside her. I heard Sammi, 'Momma, stop.'

Suddenly Nita relaxed and focused on the menu. The waitress came to the table and stood near Nita. Nita said, "The halibut, please." She got all the way through the waitress' questions and gave the menu to her before she gasped in a breath. Sam was tasting her for a few seconds and then leaving her alone. Each time Sam returned Nita got closer and closer to losing control.

Nita reached for a tumbler of water. I watched and as she touched the glass she gasped again. She didn't lift the tumbler. She shook it and water spilled. Kate asked, "Honey, are you Ok?"

Nita looked at me and gritted her teeth. She said, "No I'm not Ok! No matter what I do it feels exactly like I'm being eaten! Are you doing this to me?"

I shook my head and said, "No. I usually start by sucking on a woman's breasts."

Everyone at the table looked at Nita and she looked down at her own chest. "I don't see lips or a tongue, but I feel them." She whispered.

Sam said, 'She's afraid she'll cum if I suck hard. I will suck hard and long.'

"Do you want to cum before you salad arrives or after?" I asked.

She gritted her teeth and held the edge of the table. Finally she said, "Before! Oh sweet..." it wasn't a word, it was a sound that told anyone that heard it that she had surrendered and was having a huge orgasm.

The salads arrived and the waitress asked Nita if she was Ok. Sammi answered, "She's fine. Just a little excited. She's dreamed about being at Disneyland for years." The waitress smiled and left us.

Nita regained her composure by the time the rest of us had eaten about half our salads. She looked at Danni and said, "Are you a member of the tribe?"

"Nope. That wouldn't be ethical. I am a friend of the tribe and a guest when they are in town."

Kate asked, "Are you a member of the tribe in your heart?" Danni nodded. Kate said, "I understand. You wanted us to meet. I've felt our connection was there for a long time, but I didn't want to push and hurt what we already had."

"I want to be in, but..." Nita said, then hesitated.

"But you believe you are a lesbian and the rest of us love and have sex with Nick." Megan said.

"Bluntly put, but yeah."