Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never insisted that a woman share sex with me. I have never tasted a woman who didn't want me to. I won't force or pressure you to join with me. That said, I will still welcome both of you into the tribe. I have willing partners any time I want sexual activities. I have no idea how many wives it takes to have a harem, and I don't care. I am focused on taking care of the tribe, however that shows up. For Megan it shows up as having a baby. For Sam it shows up in being Momma to everyone in the tribe except me. Maybe for you it's in having a brother who actually cares for you, nurtures you and treats you like a partner."

She looked around the circle and asked Megan, "You want to have his baby?"

"I'll be honest with you. I knew I loved Nick when I was about twelve. At twelve I wanted to be his daughter. By the time I graduated from high school I didn't want to be his daughter, I wanted to be his wife and have his children."

"You've known him a long time?"

"All my life. My Mom was Nick's sister. She loved him, too."

"That's incest!" Nita said, shocked.

"The baby is fine and incest is a huge problem when it's between an adult and a child. I'm not a child. The first time I kissed Nick I was an adult."

"It's not normal." Nita said.

"How many times has someone found out you live as a lesbian and said, "That's not normal"?"

"I lost count."

"We don't put a lot of importance on normal. Was the orgasm you had here at dinner normal?"

"No! I still don't know how it happened."

"In our world, what happened to you is normal. In our world there is magic. Not with Harry Potter, but with love. You can have as much or as little of the magic as you want."

"I've got to think."

Sammi turned to Kate. "What are you thinking?" She asked. I almost laughed. I knew Sammi already knew what Kate was thinking, feeling and wanted.

"I want what Nita had. Not here in the restaurant, but I want to feel what she felt."

Sammi said, "You want to feel a mouth on your neck, kissing you, while you feel like your hands are being held captive?" Kate tilted her head a little, closed her eyes and sucked in a breath.

Seconds passed and Megan said, "You want to feel my fingers tracing circles around your areola and then you want to feel my fingers pulling on your nipples." Kate's eyes closed and she softly moaned. Nita's eyes were as big as they would open.

I motioned to our waitress and signed the bill. I said, "We need to leave, before we cause a scene. When Kate cums she'll flood and scream."

Sammi and Nita took Kate's hands and we left the restaurant. We made it back to the rooms and Sammi and Andrea undressed Kate. She didn't resist. Megan put two folded towels on the bed and Sammi helped Kate lie on them.

Danni helped Nita to a chair. Kate was alone on the bed. Sammi said, "Kate, can you feel my finger tracing along your slit?"

"Yes!" Her voice was raspy and strained.

"I'm reaching inside you, finding your g-spot." Sammi paused, "I know you don't believe you have one, but you do." Another pause, "Ahhh, that's it! I'll be gentle but I won't stop touching that spot until you cum. Open yourself to me. Right there."

Kate moved on the bed as if someone actually was stroking inside her pussy and pushing her to a screaming orgasm. Kelly said, 'Stick out your tongue. Taste Nita. Lick her vulva, but not her clit. Tease her. When you cum so will she.'

Kate's tongue stuck out. Nita moaned and spread her legs. Her eyes were open and she knew Kate wasn't touching her, but she was. In seconds both women came, screaming and thrashing around.

We stopped. Both women relaxed and calmed down. When they were able, Sammi and Kelly got them into the bathroom and showered. No mention of becoming water brothers was made. We got them redressed and back into the bedroom. Kelly asked, "You Ok?"

Both women nodded.

Sammi asked, "Staying the night or are you going back to L.A.?"

After a long silence Kate asked, "Is a ghost going to have sex with me, again?"

"First, it wasn't a ghost. Second, only if you want more." Andrea said.

Sammi smiled and said, "If you want more, you can have more. You can have things you've never even had as fantasies."

"Right now I think another orgasm would kill me. If I stay, can I be touched again in the morning?"

"Before, during or after breakfast?" Danni asked.

"Before!" Nita said. "We need to get back to our truck by noon." Kate nodded in agreement.

They spent the night. We played musical beds for the night. I joined with Danni, Megan, Andrea, Sammi and Kelly. Kate watched every joining, without saying anything. Kelly and Sammi told me she wanted to feel me inside her, but didn't ask. She was afraid Nita would freak if Kate had sex with a man. In the morning we were all glad there were two bathrooms.

We ate breakfast together and Danni took her two shaken friends back to their truck. We relaxed most of the day. Actually, I relaxed most of the day with Kelly and Sammi. Megan stayed in our room working with Sam and Kay on a written proposal for Kate and Nita. A business proposal, not membership in the tribe. All of us somehow knew the tribe as full. We also felt that wasn't forever.

Andrea found Kelly and I inside California Adventure. She had wanted some alone time and had been alone most of the morning and part of the afternoon. She found us just after we got in line for Grizzly River ride. The boats are round and there are signs telling everyone they will get wet. Andrea ran to a nearby store and got three ponchos for us. We still got wet, but not soaked. It was fun and we laughed both during and after the ride. We walked around some more and rode one other ride before heading back to our rooms. Soaring over California was the other ride. It's a fun ride that simulates hang gliding over the landscapes of California. At one place we flew over an orange grove and smelled the oranges.

When we got back to our rooms Megan sat us down and took on her role as business woman. She showed us the agreement she and our legal eagle in Casper had hammered out. Two hours later we had consensus in the tribe and faxed the agreement to Danni's home machine. She would share it with Kate and Nita. They were almost to Weed California and when they got to Portland Oregon they would stop and check in with her.

Danni wanted our schedule. Megan gave it to her. She calculated and decided we should leave Disney property just after eleven in the morning the next day. She explained her logic to all of us. By eleven the sun was high enough in the sky that we would not be driving into it. We would drive in daylight all the way out of California and across all of Arizona in the dark. She showed us charts for the whole trip: one labeled Kelly's Pink and one labeled Nick's Not. The charts showed who was driving which truck, from where to where, and times. I smiled and so did Kelly. Megan had taken the reigns of the company. Her charts showed us where to get fuel, where to rest, everything a good dispatcher would put down she had included. Megan emailed it to Danni.

Danni said, "Since you aren't leaving until tomorrow, may I visit?"

"You or you and friends?" Kelly asked.

"Just me and drawings of what your trucks can look like."

Andrea asked, "Are we going to like what we see?"

"You're going to love what you see!"

"Then why are you still in Los Angeles?" Megan asked.

The speaker phone made a noise, CLICK. Danni was on her way.

Megan let us know the charts were already posted in the office in Orin. Sam thought the label's on the charts were funny. When I looked at them again I laughed too. Kelly is pink and Nick's Not.

While some waited for Danni in our rooms I went to the trucks. Andrea went with me. We checked them over and checked the supply levels as well. We borrowed a Disney pick-up truck and went shopping. We bought food for the trip, including big oranges, bananas, grapes and apples. When we loaded the trucks with food I put a big orange in a cup holder of each cab. When we got in the next day the trucks would both smell like oranges.

When I gave the pick-up back the guy gave us a ride back to the hotel. He noticed the rings on Andrea's finger and asked, "Are you married?"

"Sure feels like I'm married." Andrea answered. "Married, happy and can't wait to get on the road again."

"I thought you were married to the tall blond." He said, looking at me.

"There are days when it feels like I'm married to all of them!" I said, smiling.

"Well, I have trouble being married to one woman."

"It takes magic to be trucking with three partners who are women. Two words help."

"Yeah? What two words?" He asked. He had stopped the truck and we were getting out. I faced him and said, "Yes, Dear!" All three of us laughed. He drove away and Andrea hooked my arm as we walked inside.

'Do you love me?' She asked.

'Yes, Dear!' My answer got me a slap on the arm. I answered again out loud: "I love you. I like sharing my life with you and having you close to me."

'From here to San Antonio, I'm with you.'

'Good. We can talk, touch and be close.'

'Megan has you driving to Deming.'

'So, if you sleep before we leave and then sleep the last four hours to Deming, you should be fine. Right?'

'I hope so.'

'When we switch I go to pink to sleep. Tell Sammi what we're doing and if you get sleepy wake her. Before the crash, not after.'

'I'm not going to crash!'

We heard Sammi's voice, 'I got it. When Andrea drives Megan rides with her. That girl can talk!'

'I heard that!' Megan said. Then she laughed.

When we opened the door to our rooms Danni was there spreading drawings on the coffee table. I knew at first glance we were having the trucks painted. I picked up a drawing of a Freightliner where the truck was painted as jungle, green leaves and flowers. The trailer kept the jungle theme and showed a lion, a zebra, a giraffe and three monkeys looking out from the jungle. The drawing showed the back doors painted with more jungle and a gorilla pounding his fists on his chest. The wording near the top of the trailer read, "A Different Kind of Tribe!!" Down in the jungle near the bottom of the trailer it said, "Opens August 8th".

Kelly said, "Nick! Look at this one." I looked. The truck was identical to the first one but the trailer was different. A forty-foot long crocodile stretched the length of the trailer. On his back were a monkey, a lion, a leopard, and two small antelope. The back doors showed the open mouth of the croc with bright colored birds sitting or standing on his lower teeth. The same wording as the other drawing.

Kelly asked, "You want to be the gorilla or the croc?"

"I think each of us gets to be both. Up until we get them repainted we've been thinking of them as Nick's truck and Kelly's truck. After the paint we can call them the croc and the gorilla. Maybe, if Kate and Nita are in, we could swap trucks with them and get Disney to paint them into the tribal theme, too."

"Can you believe what they want to give us?" Megan said.

'Can you email the pictures to us?' Sam asked. I took the two we had instantly all agreed upon and went down to the business center. Before I got back upstairs Sam said, 'We love them! Kay says we should ask if we can name the animals and paint their names on the trailers.'

When I was back upstairs Danni suggested we go eat. We went to Downtown Disney and ate at Raglan Road, an Irish pub. Megan got carded. None of us had alcohol. We did have good food and a good noisy time. We were back in our rooms before nine. Megan hugged me and spoke inside my head, 'I think Danni would love some one-on-one time with you. Take her next door and we'll give you some privacy.'

I may never know if I was thinking that before Megan said it or she said it having already captured my thoughts. I may never worry about it, ever again. It's sort of the chicken/egg puzzle. The only ones it matters to are the chicken and the egg.

Danni was standing at the sliding glass door out to our balcony. I touched her hand and she turned to me. I held her face and kissed her. I thought, 'Can you stay the night with me?'

Her kiss burst into flames and nearly devoured me. I took that as a "Yes!' When the kiss ended I turned her towards the other bedroom. As we left the rest of the tribe Kelly asked, 'Around midnight we'll need the other bed in there. Ok?'

Danni said, "After midnight I'll do my best to stop screaming."

Kelly closed the door once we were inside the other bedroom. Danni and I undressed and moved into the bathroom. She asked, "We always seem to start with a shower."

"Water is the source of life. When we drink it, shower in it, swim in it we are sharing the source of life. Read "Stranger in a Strange Land" again. Heinlein had that right."

We got clean and connected to the energy of the water. We left the shower freshly clean and shaved. Danni screamed twice before we slept. Just after midnight the connecting door opened and Kelly and Megan came into the bedroom. Both were nude.

They softly giggled and Kelly said, "Smells like sex in here."

I woke up when Kelly and Sammi joined Danni and I on the bed. Sunlight came through the curtains and I knew it was morning. Kelly kissed Danni while Sammi kissed me. We switched partners and kept kissing for a few more minutes. Things probably would have heated up and become orgasmic but we heard a knock on the door in the adjoining room. We heard Andrea and Megan dash around and then open the door. A few seconds later Megan poked her head in our room and said, "Breakfast is here. Time to eat and get to work."

Sammi smiled and responded, "Yes, Boss." Megan stuck her tongue out and went back in the other bedroom. We did get up, showered quickly and dressed for a day of trucking.

Danni got pampered during our visit and drove away from the hotel feeling loved and cared for. I checked with each woman as we prepared the trucks and ourselves for the trip. Andrea and Megan each felt the need for more one-on-one time with me. The three of us agreed that when Andrea and I were in the same truck it would be just us and that between Deming, New Mexico and San Antonio, Texas while I was scheduled for sleep in the pink Megan would join me.

We were in the trucks and ready to roll by ten-thirty Saturday morning. Both trucks were full of fuel and the safety checks were done. Sammi was driving the pink with Kelly in the sleeper. She promised to take a nap before Deming. Megan rode with them.

I drove the white with Andrea beside me. She promised to nap before Deming as well. My plan was to give her my attention until we'd been on the road about six hours, then send her into the sleeper. She would be behind the wheel from Deming to San Antonio, almost eleven hours starting at night. We all wanted her and all of us well rested during the trip.

I didn't turn on the GPS. The trip was pretty simple, take I-10 all the way to Florida then turn on the GPS. Andrea sat shotgun and helped me get us out of the L.A. basin. Traffic wasn't bad, just lots of it and we were grateful as it thinned the farther and farther away from Los Angeles we went.

In Banning California Andrea said, "Now we're out of L.A.. I love how when we get here we leave all the green and enter the desert. It's dramatic."

I looked at the wing mirror thermometer and it read eighty degrees. Andrea was in a denim skirt that hit her mid-thigh and a t-shirt that said, Hard Rock Café on it. I knew the shirt was Sammi's. The weather was warm, sunny and the wind was pushing us an extra ten miles an hour. That wind increased our fuel efficiency. I smiled and thought, 'Life is good.'

As we got to Palm Springs I got into a long line of trucks with two trucks between us and Sammi in the pink. We were all rolling at seventy-three MPH. Andrea and I talked about anything and everything as we rolled. She told me about growing up in Sturbridge Mass. She told me about her family, her ex-husband Ben and she talked about each of her new sisters. I listened and learned a lot about Andrea.

The sun was behind us as we crossed into Arizona. Andrea and I kept talking and she spent over an hour sitting on an ice chest between the shotgun seat and me, so we could be touching. After we left Phoenix I sent her into the sleeper and told her to sleep. I gave her a present as she went, a set of headsets that dampen the noise. I got a kiss on my neck and the beginnings of a boner as thanks.

From Phoenix to Deming I watched the road and desert starting to lose daylight and become darkness. As we approached Deming Sammi spoke to me, 'Honey, we're ahead of schedule. Megan figured eleven hours Disney to Deming. We cut an hour off that.'

'That's Ok. We'll still change drivers in Deming, take a walk, eat a snack or something and be down the road on time.'

'A snack or something?' Sammi asked.

'Ok, a snack or someone.' I answered.

Megan's voice said, 'Oh goodie! I was wondering if there would be some play time.'

'Did you forget that on the leg from Deming to Texas you're sleeping with me?' I asked.

'Key word, sleeping.'

'As if I would crawl into bed with any of you and not want to feel, taste and hear you cum.'

'Just checking!'

It was 9:44pm when we pulled to the pumps in Deming. I entered 687 miles in my log. Ten hours fifteen minutes driving. Andrea filled the white with fuel and we took 92.4 gallons, just about 7.4 miles per gallon. Bless that tail wind.

The pink got filled by Kelly and took 93 gallons. We parked away from the pumps and went for a walk. Half an hour walking around the perimeter of the truck stop. Megan went into the store and bought some snacks for later and we all had a meal. At quarter after eleven we were back on the road again, aimed at San Antonio, Texas.

I was sitting shotgun in pink with Megan sitting on the bunk and Kelly driving. Andrea followed us in white with Sammi already in her bunk behind Andrea. Megan, Kelly and Andrea had agreed to talk as they drove and if Andrea started getting tired they'd pull over and Megan would switch trucks.

Our scheduled arrival time in San Antonio was 9:30 PDT. Megan helped me out of my clothes and hers, gave me a quick shower and put us to bed. Rather than bother Kelly with our conversation as we played three feet behind her, Megan and I kept our conversation in our heads. I had no idea how Megan and Kelly could do it, but they did.

However, the noises of our play could not be muffled enough to keep Kelly isolated from what we were doing. Nor could we keep from making the smells of sex. Megan rode my face for a while, then switched positions and rode my cock. I was almost disappointed when she switched positions. Her taste and her way of moving were so enjoyable I wanted to do what we were doing far into Texas.

Within about a minute after she switched positions I changed my mind. She straddled my hips and bent forward so I could enjoy her great and wonderful breasts. As our hips pressed together I became aware that Sammi was with us. I had a sudden thought about Sam, Kay, Danni and Kathy.

'Join us all!' I heard a chorus sing. So we did! Kelly kept us on the road and Andrea stayed out of the fun as well, but the rest of the family joined in. In the afterglow, with Megan resting on top of me as I shrank and retreated out of her we heard from Donna and Linda.

'We are at work! Before we could think to block your energy we were both shaking and sweating!' Donna said.

'I had to stand here at the register holding onto the counter to keep from falling on the floor when we came!' Linda added, then they both laughed.

Megan and I kissed and I said, 'I almost feel like I should apologize for assisting you to cum, but that seems crazy! I can't apologize for that!'

Kathy said, 'About three hours ago I was having dinner with three women I work with. They were talking, complaining really, about the love they aren't getting. They are married and wanted to know if I shared their feelings of loneliness, of not being taken care of. I told them I touch base with you every day and that every time I touch base I know I am loved right down to the marrow in my bones."