All Comments on 'Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 08'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
norwendornorwendorover 12 years ago

as always im glad to read the stories you write

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 12 years ago
Great to see another chapter

please a lot more of this story

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 12 years ago
Heinlein Reincarnated?

Really enjoy the story and look forward to more, more, more. Grock it?

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 12 years ago
Another great chapter

Thank you for another great chapter. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.

eodomeodomover 12 years ago
Going back

This takes me back to the days long ago and "I will fear no evil" as I remember "Time through future past" living as "A stranger in a strange land" to be Groked in fullness!!!

Patiently awaiting the nest installment;)

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I really enjoyed this story of love, sex and fantasy.

Even an old cynic like me had tears when the moments got tender, like when his Dad died. Please keep writing.

toolman4243toolman4243over 12 years ago
Another great chapter !!!

Man i can see you writing about this story for years to come, keep those chapters flowing.

KamattlockKamattlockover 12 years ago
Great

Another great chapter to an even greater story. I look forward to the continuation of this story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
The barriers are down -

I hope they stay there my friend -

Some of us need this (not to add any pressure heh).

Just thinking about people who might actually live like this keep us trying to share the attitudes and concepts that would help make it possible.

As you continue to think and write we will be grateful for your time and energy -

Rusalka28Rusalka28over 12 years ago
Between the numbers of characters and the pace of the action

it was hard for me to keep track of everyone. Also, while you're clear about the roles of the women -- where they live, who drives what, who is pregnant -- and that they all love each other, I don't have a sense of their personalities. They don't seem like separate individuals.

srgeeksrgeekover 12 years ago
Pluses and minuses...

Hi,

I like the story, even though the character development seems weaker than your usual postings.

I wish you also posted on "Stories On Line". I can't read the "Literotica" site more than about 30 minutes at a time without getting a headache due to the page layout.

I see that you've posted a lot since I was here last.

-- srgeek --

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

one of the best storys i have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A request

When writing multi chapter stories will you please put "to be continued" at the end of interim chapters, and "the end" after the final chapter? That would really help.

TorChaTorChaabout 12 years ago
Request

Please keep writing

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 12 years ago
Great series

I have held off commenting I until I got the whole setied read. I think tjt this is THE BEST I have read in a long time. Nick seems to come across as kind of a knigjt in shinning armour but instead of white horse he rides a Freightliner.

Please keep the series going for a while yet....

Myassisdragin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the best of the best

i have read stories and i have read wank stories.

i read your story in one day ,

it was like a best selling novel that you can`t put down until you have finished it.

it was an amazing story line

i cried and i laughed .

thank you so much for your story please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you for a beautiful, loving, sexy story.

I've read quite a few stories here, and a few good stories. Yours is the best I've read here. You are a person who knows love and how to share it. Whoever is in a personal relationship with you has a treasure beyond counting. Thank you for sharing your love with us in words. You make the world a better place.

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff.

I started reading your works today and I just loved them. Your style is great, your story lines are very imaginative and very unique. Please keep on writing more.

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 12 years ago
Finally found this story again!.

As a retired trucker,Alot of the places you name in the story bring back alot of memories, I wounder if you used a trucker for your background information.

As for being perverse, Not So Much I think.

Please finish the story, Well written and a joy to read

thank you for a enjoyable afternoon

ED

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THE BEST

I have been reading Literotica for about the past 5 yrs. Usually mind control and very seldom a novel length. This was an exception and I am glad I made the choice. I was intrigued by the title, enjoyed the writing immensely. I can safely say this is one of the best, if not the very best I have read. Your hero and heroines all did the one thing we should all practice, be good to others. I will be looking forward to reading more of your writings. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If only . . .

Thanks for this. Maybe someday soon we get to the hundredth monkey on discarding our old normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!

I don't think I have enough words to convey how utterly fucking ridiculous I found this whole story(if you wanna call it that). I really couldn't get why things were happening the way you have shown they were happening. The lack of any shred of possible logic behind your plot scenarios, the absurdly cheesy way you structured your sentences and the words you used, had me wondering why the fuck am I even reading this shit. Seriously dude, I think you referred to the 'act of intercourse' as 'sex' once(ONCE!) in eight fucking chapters. Every time I read the words 'mated/mating' or 'joined/joining', I couldn't help but get a mental picture of rutting animals. Creeped me out, man, let me tell ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why I won't say this story is well done

Because a story of this quality is rare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I absolutely HATE...

That life isn't that way... that it can't just almost entirely be about love and silly crap that societies impose can't be mostly ignored...

Obviously I'm not talking about rules and laws that make hurting other people punishable... but when no one is being hurt and, in fact, most of them are being helped to say it's wrong just seems so utterly stupid...

Great story if I haven't made that clear...

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Too bad ou stopped here!

A great series...wish there was more!

Cutthroat90Cutthroat90almost 10 years ago
Stopping?

Please tell me that a story as good as this, as well-put-together as this, doesn't end here. This story is simply too good, too involving, for the story to stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantasy overload

I realize that all of these Lit stories are fantasy to some degree, but DAMN! This one really stretches the boundaries and seriously challenged my ability to suspend disbelief. By the end, I was beginning to expect little green mean and pink and purple polka-dotted unicorns to show up. There's just too much in this story that is outside the realm of possibility!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very, good story!

You must have been a driver, I`v been down those interstates, stayed at the same truckstops. Miles and time are pretty close.. I would like to read more of this story! Thank you Larry Clark, Kansas

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo Zulu

Thank you very much for a very entertaining fantasy.

38 out of 40 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Would Love To See More

Very intriguing story that would also fit well in the SciFi/Fantasy catagory. Very well written with only a very few punctuation and word choice problems. Your story line fits well with the same outline in Heinlein's classic. Would really like to see a conclusion to this storyline. Thanks for a very entertaining read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Normal or Not

little green men and polka dot unicorns only appear in your normal reality. In our alternate reality we can control what we see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good story I hope you come back to it and finish it off in a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Four year hiatus

Too long of a break. You need to continue your story....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story pleeeeesss finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story why didn't you finish it????

chmcgchmcgover 7 years ago
Great

More would be most welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

This has SO many storyline possibilities that you can keep Peterson Trucking going as long as you want... Or not. I love the way Nick is continuing to be the knight, and some can and some cannot feel the group...

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago
You need to come up with a conflict, solve it, and write the ending of this story

Your story is an idyll. While that is fun, you need to introduce some conflict that the tribe has to resolve. Go back to Stranger In A Strange Land and see what Heinlein did after Mike and Gillian established the Church of All Worlds, and take your cues from that. Just don't kill Nick or anyone else in the tribe off.

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
loved the story again

this was the second time i read this story and again hope you will write more chapters, please, at least think about it.

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Will there be more?

Just read all of the series today and cant thank you enough. Love for there to be more!

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Good story

Once I realized what this series was about and went with it I enjoyed it immensely. Well written although maybe better placed in Sci Fi. I would be very interested in reading more if you can continue it.

h4751h4751almost 6 years ago
Love

I know this is an erotic literature site, but this story was all about LOVE. Polyamory may not be a common concept, but you have shown through this and other stories how it can be a good thing as long as everyone shares and no jealousies exist. All I can say is thank you so much!

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgeralmost 6 years ago
Beaver, UT.

Oddly enough, it does exist and is my stop off point for food and fuel on the way to Vegas. We always eat at the Beaver taco shop

GHreaderGHreaderalmost 5 years ago
I loved the series

I suppose that since it has been 8 years, this story is complete. I would like to hear more from these characters, but accept that you have moved on. Now I will just go read what shifted your focus. I am sure I will agree with your decision. You are a good writer and you create very full, well developed characters.

Thank you for sharing.

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
Totally a very good fantasy tale...

Well thought out story of make believe!! If only people could live like that without jealousy and deceit and always with love!!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

thank you for this story I will get right on reading some others from you . five star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story very much. Would like to read more of this tribe's growth on the west coast leg to Canada. Amazing that they have not been affiliated by Teamsters Union. Danni and Megan must be quite skilled in arranging loads and unloads efficiently.

I've heard from independent trucker that dock managers are fickle according to mood and bias.

I wonder if father Abraham could have managed such a tribe without discord and competitive jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it! It did get somewhat confusing as "The Tribe" grew, to keep up with all of the additions BUT, I enjoyed the challenge! Thank You ! PS, You have made it a bit difficult to transition back to reality, Again, THANKS! ! !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well developed series. There is room to for more stories. Series information indicates it is continuing but appears the author has not posted any stories for a number of years. Has the author moved elsewhere? If so where? Look forward to more stories.

tlevanssrtlevanssrabout 2 months ago

I know this is just a story but could you just get an editor that can redo your mistakes. I-40 does not go through St. Louis. I-80 doesn't go through Denver. LeAnn's ex went from Frank to Bill. Nicks late wife went from Anne to Bonnie. Seeing as you haven't written anything for several years It may be possible you quit writing. Otherwise I enjoyed the story and have read it several times. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous