All Comments on 'Sometimes You Just Need To Scratch'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF-

I can't imagine what to say about this stupid story. Just awful...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too close to reality

Actually I kinda liked the story. I've often wondered while reading all those stories where one spouse claimed to be telling the truth and the other spouse thought he/she was lying, why didn't they use a polygraph. Steve had to feel that he just didn't measure up. How wonderful. It was just a dildo that replaced him. Thanks, Slirpuff. Never disappointed in your stories. Even the worst are better than many others.

nyminusnyminusabout 14 years ago
This is by no means a comment on your story

The problem is that your stories make me thik. When I think about me and my marital status (single) I think to my self "Thank God". Your stories make me think and naturally I think about our nations economic problems. Take your main character": Was he attentive to his job. I think not: Are many men affected by thier marriages at work. I think so. The problem with America can be tied to a lot of alcohol (to deaden minds to a slut wife) and inattentiveness to job related problems due to marriage problems at home. Take that and multiply it many times by married men who are married to sluts like Donna and you have economic chaos. I am not saying it is the main cause but it rates high on the list. Thanks for the story NYMINUS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The "economic analysis" that Nyminus laid out was actually pretty good.

Hats off to both the author for providing a unique story and the comment by Nyminus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
he doesn't deserve her.

He's suspicious, insecure, begins divorce proceedings because...ummm, why? Oh right, she uses dildos and he "suspects" she cheated on him. OMG! What a fucking loser. Divorce his worthless ass and show what a fucking the judicial system will give him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
getting worse

your stories are getting worse, he had 5 beers and couldn't stand up and the sillyness about the dildo and the male stripper come on it's a wonder they didn't win the lotto or find the goose that laid the golden egg, i'm being silly now so you know how you read.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Great Story

But his trust in her is weakened and sounds like it will continue to dwindle. He better start to "cultivate" a replacement, or some backup nookie, just in case it becomes time to declare an open marriage or to just move on. Donna makes a good point in that marriage is more than just sex (size) and her former partners were not worthy of marriage. What she doesn't understand is the typical male libido/ego wants to be the guy you fuck, not the guy you want to take home to meet mom and dad and have kids with. Sounds like the next chapter will be titled: "It was just sex with big dick, it didn't mean anything! I was drunk, stoned, in a moment of weakness! It's you I love, I don't want a divorce. I never meant to hurt you. You weren't supposed to find out. Blah, Blah, Blah."

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Another good story but I agree with other comment

trust is gone from that marriage. It is only a matter of time and she will find that big cock to stretch her out and it will be attached to a real body. This is really a sad state of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I really hate these sort of stories

No one ever wins. Yet the wife goes on about stoopid shit like the foolish male ego.... well I've got news for her and her types. What do you think it is these chicks get attracted to in the first place? It's the ego that creates atmosphere. Kill it and you're left with a shell only. Is that really what they want?

And then her going on about getting stretched out... yeah, that's lovely. She's clearly never heard the other side of the coin. What good is a stretched out pussy to anyone? She wants to be fulfilled? What about her hubby going out to find a nice tight little pussy that'll appreciate his normal size. Fuck the stupid cow, let her have her Mr Happy. You can go find yourself a Ms Joyful. One that hasn't been broken.

Why do you think Asian chicks are so popular? Heheheheh.... hmmmm, yummy.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well written and interesting story

Are you trying to entertain us or torture us?? The bit with the handcuffs had me worried..... The problem is now in his soul (Psyche or ego??) and I really do not believe that a lie detector test would talk to it. A big sloppy vagina is no fun for either of them. She just forgot about "them" and only considered "me". Essentially she was cheating on him a dildo! How can she guarantee the future? At the rate of change generated over the last two years she could end up anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A good and well written story.

It was a very interesting turn of events. She has a bigger problem than she thinks and need help to overcome her big cock addition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hmm

i agree, i hate these kind of stories where no one wins. i mean, seriously, i know this -maybe not this exact thing- type of thing happens in real life, but why write it? its clear she has a problem and like an addict, will get off the wagon again or however the saying goes. i dont think they have a 50 50 chance, i mean just look at what she did that night-went out, got drunk, and flirted way too far with a guy because she craves a big cock. fuck, these stories depress the hell out of me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesume

Definitely well written with alot of twists and turns. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bob, is that you?

Your stories are progressively getting wimpier as you continue writing them? More and more you are portraying the male characters as poor excuses for men. It's almost like you're getting writing tips from JPB and the other closet cuckolds that post stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Agree with previous post..

Your stories are losing any edge, your characters are mere shadows, men that are wimps, women that are bitches, in relationships doomed. Please back away from the key board for a while and try again. You have talent, but you are really wasting it right now merely popping out stories.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Donna is truly a size queen . . .

I realize it's fun to fantasize about big tits (if you're a hetero guy), big cocks (if you're a hetero chick), big cars, big houses -- hey, this is America, right? Of course, with gasoline prices being what they are, smaller may be better, at least where cars are concerned. But putting fantasy aside, this story illustrates several problems that jumped out at me when I read it.

First, the size queen stuff -- otherwise known as "bigger really is better." This ignores the fact that a baby's head is far larger than the largest human cock, yet the vagina shrinks back down to a nice, snug fit fairly quickly after the woman gives birth, assuming there are no tears and no actual damage. The cock-size thing also ignores the studies by Masters and Johnson, performed on a large number of women, that demonstrated blindfolded women are incapable of sensing cock size because the vagina, marvelous organ that it is, is designed to adjust to a variety of penis sizes while maintaining the same pressure on the cock, thick, thin, long, short, etc.

Until someone shows me objective research that contradicts M/J's studies, I will continue to believe they were accurate, and I will always chuckle at the stereotypical penis size fixation in these stories. Women who want large cocks are getting off on their fantasies and not because a longer or wider cock can stimulate them better, create more friction, or whatever. For a man who craves a woman with big knockers, he might say sex is better with such a woman because it fulfills one of his fantasies, but I daresay that blindfolded, and not directly feeling with his hands, he won't know the difference either.

Next problem is the sex drive discrepancy between the marital partners. Often there is a difference but most of the time, men have greater sex drives than women. Assuming fidelity, the partner with the lower libido generally controls the sexual frequency.

So many men I know have to beg their partners for sex (I'm sorry honey, the kids tired me out today, I have a headache, I'm at that time of the month and I have cramps, I'm just not in the mood, is that all you ever want, sex?) and when she's not feeling frisky, guys know they need to leave it be or she'll be even more negative the next day. Consequently, most men are very familiar with their right hands (or their left ones, whatever the case may be).

Sometimes this discrepancy is best addressed with counseling. It provides a more neutral forum where each partner can open up and communicate better (and avoid arguments). Had such been the case in this story, a lie detector would not have been needed (and it is not that accurate, which is why it is not admissible in court). Donna can see that Steve is feeling inadequate -- after all, one always tries to please one's partner, as an expression of love, and Steve does not feel he can get the job done. Any woman can exhaust any man if she wants to -- again, we know via M/J's work that women can have lots of orgasms where men have only a few, due to their longer refractory intervals.

Donna is using her sex drive in a controlling way, almost a dominating way, and despite her insistence that Steve satisfies her, it is obvious to both Steve and to the reader that satisfying Donna's sexual needs requires more than the ordinary. Women don't like it when they find out their men are masturbating (even though most men need release more often than their mates). A woman worries that when a guy's attention is directed towards a fantasy figure (one in the porno flics, or in magazines), this somehow detracts from his focus on his woman.

The author has created a reversal in this story where Steve worries that Donna's use of dildos, vibrators, and so forth could lessen her feelings torward her husband. It's not unreasonable for him to feel this way, and it's not a sign of a fragile ego -- rather, it's simple human nature to feel jealousy towards another object (or person) who appears to be filling the partner's needs. Since Donna has an interest in pushing the envelope, if Steve were smart he would order a chastity belt and use her high sex drive against her to really drive her wild (while controlling any risk she might cheat). We see this in the stories where the guys get chastised . . .

My final issue with this tale is that Steve comes across as a wimp, just like a lot of the stories from this author. Donna is disrespecting him, so he sulks, gets drunk, comes home late -- typical avoidance behavior, because he is afraid to be a man and face his problems head-on. I really would like to see a male character in this author's work who has some balls, or at least, who develops them by the end of the story. I think Steve's dropped off somewhere a few years earlier.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Yep I give them 50/50 as well.

Good story, well written but I dislike both main characters. There is no give in either character and that is a shame. But keep writing Slirpuff.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I think ole' "Poison69" may have said it best.

It was an interesting and well-written story, but I didn't like the characters either. Frankly, the ending was kind of depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
results

How can one truthfully answer something there is an uncertain knowledge of ? She was highly intoxicated, and that would create a question. The results are uncertain whether they should stay together. For the kids? That could be worse, than just go their own ways and be civil for the kids.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Vulcan - blindfold me and....

.....I'll let you know if I'm feeling my pre-40 yr old wife's tits or the strange new pair that showed up shortly thereafter.Trust me. She cheated on him every time she used Mr H. I'd have tried to get her to get vaginal tightening surgery if she wanted to prove something to me. Sure I would have. Can't imagine an easier conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
kind of the female version of now what

This was a pretty good story. I think that the ending would have been better if the characters had shown some willingness to grow a bit. And become a bit more interested in the other's needs rather than just throwing around ultimatums. Also, I think you missed out on a chance to write a really interesting sex scene at the end. How about if next mother's day, after breakfast in bed, and a day of pampering, and dad taking care of the kids and eventually pawning them off on grandma. What if suddenly, the husband surprised mom with the return of Mr. Happy, but just for really special occasions.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
phew

not a bad ending

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
abrupt change to reconciliation

So... one drunken night of temptation, one lie detector test and Donna suddenly sheds her narcism to return to the loving, devoted life of an altruistic mother and wife ? Steve has all his dissatisfaction with loveless sex erased in a single cathartic moment supported only his doubts by his new hope that they will live happily ever after ? Crazy. That is -- irrational !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dumb

that story was stupid and a complete waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't know??????

I don't know how I feel about this story, but I do know how people can put themselves into a suseptable position and seeing how she likes big cocks, she is trying to get closer to geting one with that Randy fucker. This has a very bad future for the husband. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another sucky ending

As stated, this was another suck-ass open-ended closing with another sympathic porttrait of a slut wife. Why not just write these feminine slanted stories under a different name? - lonewolf3307

allsop72allsop72almost 13 years ago
uggggh

I hoped to get a better storie this was not even close....no more pls..

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
SO the wife gives him great sex and everything is solved? wasnt that the problem to begin with?

Most woman married or not...do NOT like it when their man uses Porn a lot instead of focusing on them. Its all fantasy and 96% of women do not make those sounds or fuck like most porn stars or even LOOK like most porn starst.

Donna is doing the same sort of thing here. While Steve is somewhat Insecure he was been trying like hell to be there for his wife in the bedroom. They were going at it for hours so it is not like Steve was ignoring his wife.

Steve is NOT completely off base here to be a little concerned about what his wife is doing sexually since HE cannot satisfy her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really

a lie-detector test and all is ok? stupid, to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh yeah, she will cheat (if she hasn't already).

Husband is a fool. Trust based on a lie detector test! Cheating is cheating and she has and will cheat again. Best ending would be a quiet divorce to protect the kids as much as possible.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Fun Story, Ridiculous Premise

Never could work...never. She's disrespected him on so many levels. What if he wanted a much tighter partner with bigger breasts? Would he be INCAPABLE of fidelity like she is? I don't think so. She is horrible. Still, the story works.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Lol

I was laughing my ass off reading this story.. Ha! The husband is funny. I agree with some of the posters, one , she seems way to obsessed over a huge cock & being stretched out. I have no doubt she will cheat.! A lie detector test doesn't mean a damn thing. A pathological liar would have no problem passing it. All a lie detector test does is measure breathing & heart rate/pulse If the person who's taking the test breaths normal & keep their pulse rate down/normal they can pass the test even if they're lying thru their teeth. Which is why lie detector tests are inadmissible in court. 2, I think she's too busy taking her slut friends recap of three somes & what not to heart, she don't realize these tramps are single for a reason, no man wants to marry a slut who fucks two guys at once as a wife... 3 what was up with the gay porn? What was up with her wanting him to eat her with his sperm in there? That was disgusting !

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Kind of straddled some lines here

This was almost a hybrid story. It was (sort of) a cheating wife story a la Matt Moreau (wife loves hubby, but he doesn't (totally) do it for her sexually, so she seeks out other sex-partners; here-dildos rather than another man). It was also a sort of misunderstanding story, where there was no cheating, but the circumstances and lack of communication leads the hubby to think otherwise. It is also a humourous tale-really pretty funny in parts.

An entertaining story, all in all. Worthy of full marks from me.

Wife bugs me, quite a bit. In the first installment, I thought wife was a little heavy-handed with her complaints about frequency, etc. But, she was worse in this version. She belittles her hubby when he expresses concern, insecurity and anger (granted, he does act a little childish in his handling of these things). Not cool-a guy does not take complaints about his sexual performance very lightly. She takes their new "openness" about her high sex drive as an excuse to go hog-wild with huge dildoes, despite his repeated complaints. It might please her, but it lessens the experience for him. When she said something along the lines of a huge cock stretching her to the limit is such a great experience, I was waiting for him to respond with "that's great, but the result is that you are so stretched out that I can't catch an edge without you crossing your legs and doing a crunch while I fuck you." Talk about selfish! And, with her marriage on the rocks, she goes out with a girlfriend to a stripper show, and "goes too far" with a stripper-giving him her panties? WTF!?!

The wife is a figment of the author's imagination. And, frankly, a stretch of the imagination (pun intended). 3 kids under the age of 10, both parents with full time jobs, a house to care for, and all the assorted duties. Sex drive to do it every day? Not likely, but possible. Sex drive to rub one out after work every other day with a monster dildo, have sex every night, and marathon sessions on weekends? C'mon! But, her monster drive was needed for the story, so I can accept it.

What sits poorly with me (a cringe-worthy moment) was at the end, when she basically says (and the test results show) that she wants to have sex with better-endowed guys, that she finds the 'big cock experience' (real or fake) better than sex with hubby, but that she values her marriage more than all of that. Well thank you very fucking much, baby. Quite a switch from the woman from the first story who said she really loves sex with hubby and it does it for her every time, but she just wants it more.

Anyway, humorously told and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

STOP using babes! Do you not know that it is one of the most disliked nickname for women?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Dude you are so screwed.

There is a big reason that they don't allow polygraph (lie detector) as evidence in a court of law. They are at best only about 65% accurate, much less if the person knows what questions are coming and can frame the question in their mind so they don't consider it lying. Such as "Did you have sex with him?" can be thought of as sex being only intercourse so even though I sucked him off, we didn't have sex.

green117green117about 11 years ago
Well...

As I commented on another story -

If'n you really are worried about size, then you need to search "Suzy Bright" and "fisting" and expand your repertoire.

In the story the protagonist is well aware of the problem of not being exactly everything to your sweetie... but he's holding out for the future. It could be worse - she could be a bi size queen... and in that case, fisting is a possible answer.

But really, we are never everything our sweeties want... and if you or they feel quite so entitled, the relationship will crack.

Green-something

(by the way - if you do try, be verry, verry, ccareful [in Elmer Fudd voice])

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Nicely Done

Beginning to end this meshed very well - expectations that tie in very well.

Turned out to be an expensive wakeup call to dump Mr Happy.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Never Fucked Really?

Surprised no one over the years has mentioned her little souvenir to Randy. Why would a woman give her panties to someone she just met and danced with and had some harmless flirting THAT WAS NOT SEX? No one thats who

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahaha chick flick

if your thinking you might make it if she doesn't fuck a big cock well its over, more and more writers say they are men, but please slir is a chick babe cunt bitch,why do i say this because the male characters are just so romance novel predictable like this one, oh almost there gonna leave but .... not quit ahhh pussy whipped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... Do I believe they'll grow old and die in each other's arms? No! But hopefully stay together until they're empty nesters. If every husband divorced a wife who threw her panties on a stage ... well I think you get the idea. They were fighting, she was depressed, her friends tried to cheer her up and women get wild at "Chip N Dale" (as Slirpuff calls it). I once bartended at a male review club and the ladies are different then the gentlemen they walk up next to the stage and dance. They gyrate, throw their arms in the air and scream, just letting all the emotions out. It is as more about the fellowship and laughter with friends then sex and is not about hanging horns on hubby. Will her behavior pass the boyfriend test? No but a sincere apology should solve that. The real problem is the sexual incompatibility and his feelings of inadequacy. But that is not unsolvable, she needs to reassure him and dial it down, dildo wise. He needs to lighten up and step it up in the bedroom. How many times have men wondered what women want? Just take it one day at a time and they can make it work until the kids are out of the house. After that, look at their relationship and see what they want next. In the mean time they can have a relationship with a strong experimental component (for her) and the reassurance he needs. It could be a very satisfying family life with sex, love and well adjusted children. Communication and co operation will be the keys. Panther Fan.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Well Written But

There is something wrong with Donna. Sex addict? Fetishist? I don't know, but sex is just sex. It is getting your rocks off, it is not your whole life. If you are so addicted to it that it screws up your spousal and familial relationships - then there is something VERY wrong with you. So, Donna is not off the hook with her humiliating lie detector test - thanks for broadcasting our problems to your friends - bitch. Oh and by the way SHE WENT TO A FUCKING STRIP CLUB! and gave a stripper her panties! - after all the trouble they've been having! This woman is stupid, emotionally disturbed and selfish beyond all belief. You want to stay married, here are the conditions: 1. No more friends that go to strip clubs

2. no more strip clubs

3. See a psychologist to figure out what the fuck is wrong with you.

4. if not divorce then Post nuptial agreement giving her husband full custody of the kids in case of divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Matt Moreau

one of your best, no, what? Oh, wrong author, same story. Clearly they were to different and she just did not get why her behavior and LIES were wrong. Love. No. Just his paycheck so she could afford the dildoes. Not your best work.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
No Excuse

There's no excuse for using a dildo so big and so often that she's too stretched out for him.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
How freaking stupid can she be...?

Like she wouldn't be hurt if he compared her tits or ass or blowjobs or looks or intelligence or personality ad infinitum to other girls he knew...?

"I really love you, Dear, but every time I see your tits I just realize how much bigger and better my second girlfriend's were and I wish I had them to play with instead..." Yeah, like THAT would go over well...???

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
I can 't have a blow-up doll

Which suits me fine because she can't have a dildo. Maybe it's just me but I believe sex is a team sport.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trust the size queen?

After that true confession and her dependence on being stretched and stuffed he will never be able to trust her again.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Again, if a woman gives her panties to another man

that is cheating, damn it. She knew Randy had a huge dick, how could she be inappropriate with him and think that is was ok. Hubby needs to put the bitch on the street. She will still have big dicks on her mind and within a short while will be back like she was. And really, how long can she stay wallowed out until there is no snap back. From what little I know about it, it doesn't take that long until a muscle looses it elasticity and there you go, fist city.

He needs to look at her friends, too. If they regularly go to male strip clubs, they aren't someone I would want my wife to be around. She's already half an inch from a strange cock, a strange huge cock. And where will she see these huge members? On male strippers. Sheesh

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
muscles stretching

The thing is that muscles can be tightened by exercise, so looseness can be corrected.

But if you take a look around it quickly becomes obvious that most women just like most men DO NOT exercise the muscles that you CAN see.

How likely are they to exercise muscles that no one can see?

The sad thing is that if they were less lazy and exercised those muscles they would benefit more than the men.

The stronger the muscles, the stronger the contractions.

The stronger the contractions, the stronger their orgasms.

Because they do take care of this many porn stars are actually tighter than average women, this is part of why they often make more money as escorts than in videos.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
"Randy was one of the Chip N Dale dancers."

Gee since when did Disney have male strippers?

Chip N Dale are cartoon chipmunks created by Disney.

Malaprop Man (Slirpuff) strikes again.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Interesting story, but not credible

Violates the first law of women: it is all about the relationship. Sex is ancillary. Entertaining read, though, and well written. SP seems to have started with a premise, "what if..." and fleshed it out in an interesting way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And you believed the Poly test results?

Wow! What a fool. This poor guy is getting played. He needs to wake up, get his financial house in order and prepped for a divorce so he doesn't get raped. Then file for the divorce and let her go find some big cocks. He has zero chance of satisfying her and I don't understand why he can't see that fact. Okay story but terrible ending.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Second read and

found some more things to not like about the stupid cunt. She used his money to take the polygraph test. Everyone knows that if you are a sociopath or a psychopath you can easily beat a polygraph. You can also pay someone who is less than honest to fake a test, why else would it cost $1000. As for believing her partners in crime, I don't think so. The poster who said that muscles can be tightened up with exercises was right, up to a point. Once something has been stretched out like hers was it can only be brought back a little bit. Now, if she had been doing the exercises all along, maybe after about a week she might have shrunk back to a reasonable size, maybe not. But constant use of something that big is going to take its toll. She had cheated on him throughout his marriage and wasn't ever going to quit. Like he said, even if no real dick, the fantasies while stretching the cunt were infidelity. And disrespect. Like he said, if she needed something to take the edge off, he could have done something but her fantasy life was better for her than he was. And that bullshit about being married to him and having the kids was better than really good orgasms was just so much more bullshit disrespect. Put her on the curb or better yet the street corner where she belongs. If ever a story needed a therapist it was this one, but I guess he would have taken the wife's side like in all the rest of them. Most of the therapists that I have known where total pieces of shit themselves, often divorced and frequently dopers or misogynists and deviant is some form or fashion. Not someone to listen to for marriage saving advice.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago

Nothing is solved.

His wife is wandering around, giving away panties like party favors. She thinks about big cocks ALL THE TIME...and when her husband gets indignant about this, she essentially tells him to fuck off and she gets a bigger dildo.

How did any of this get fixed? Her sighing and saying "I guess I can't have big cocks anymore if I don't want to be divorced"?

This will work. Will it work forever. MOST women are smart enough to keep this information away from their spouses.

You can't cure stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LAUGHING, CRYING AND TRYING

look it up---that's life. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

but did they start making love again? If not, then the problem still exists.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
until the kids are 18? yeah right.

Steve is just another guy waiting for the other shoe to drop. That's no way to live and that's no marriage. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@Pappy7

Even after childbirth stretching a vagina can be returned to tightness.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
"Ok, you didn't cheat"

Usual garbage. Of course she cheated. She went out partying, KNOWING her marriage was hanging by a thread. She admitted dancing close enough with a guy, the she could feel exactly how well endowed he was. She admitted going too far with her flirting, and SHE GAVE SOME STRANGER HER PANTIES as a souvenir, KNOWING that her marriage was on life support because of her actions! Yet she went anyway, because her fantasies and favoured memories meant far more to her. Everything she did was cheating, even putting a piece of plastic above her husband! A bit of cheap silicone meant more to her! The only person she NEVER fantasized about, was her husband. He was just a paycheck and a child minder to her.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
Basically

This guy is jaleous of a dildo,so she has fantasys of a bigger cock,what woman doesn't ? but extremly stretched as told in this story isn't realistic,it hurts something awfull,in many cases she will bleed,ever heard of woman having an orgasm giving birth ?

I know it's just a story lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking ignorant

get an editor.

as for the story, same as ch1: two assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She's lying. The Polygraph means less than nothing.

He didn't see it administered to her. Anyone could have been strapped to the machine in her place and asked those questions. $1000 will buy a lot of bullshit. He's never going to be able to satisfy her. Why is there any question in his mind about that particular issue? If she hasn't cheated already, it's only a matter of time. She knows what she's up against, she knows her husband, so she knows how to plan and cheat. Staying with her is a guaranteed heartache and heart attack. Bad ending. Again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do You Recall All The Polygraph Questions?

Q: Did you flirt with Randy?

A: Yes. [Randy is NOT her husband]

Q: Did you want to have sex with Randy?

A: Yes. [Again, Randy is NOT her husband]

Q: Is Randy well-endowed?

A: Yes. [A married woman knows the penis size of a stranger]

Q: Did you give your panties to Randy?

A: Yes [Why does Randy need HER panties?]

Could I trust her? Not in a million years. She is already wallowed out so badly that Steve is no longer effective or even necessary. In effect she has been having a physical affair with her dildo and mental affairs with previous lovers. Steve should see that he has run out of options. Divorce is inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
test ?

She spent a grand on lie detector tests for her and her slut friends, but she made the questions( in so doing, she could easily pass the test, it was HER questions), As for her "friends" how could he be sure WHO took any of the test. Let the divorce paperwork go through and be done... love your kids,.... let her go have her big cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Bit Of Constructive Criticism

I'm a voracious reader and a stickler for grammar, sentence structure, word tense (past, present future), etc. All of the aforementioned are EXTREMELY important because they keep the story flowing and suck the reader into the world you've written. When there are a slew of errors (spelling, grammar, etc) the story suffers a series of sudden stops and the tale becomes disjointed. A few things:

1. Get an editor, ASAP! If you already have one and they've been editing your stories, replace them!

2. In the name of all that's holy, it's Chippendales! Chip and Dale, are the chipmunks from the cartoon!

3. Women - more than one adult female

4. Woman - one adult female

5. Shudders - quivering of the body due to excitement, revulsion, fear, etc.

6. Shutters - window coverings

No man who's about to have sex would stick around if a woman looked at him evilly or gave him an evil look. They'd run for the hills! You could use the words: saucily, saucy, come hither, sultry, sensuous, sensual, sensually, etc.

7. Utilize contractions because their use, also contributes to the flow of the story.

8. Double check when using words you're unfamiliar with because a common theme in ALL of your stories, is that you have a habit of separating words that aren't supposed to be separated. ( Example: you'd write the word time table, when it's supposed to be written as timetable).

You're a very good writer and have a nice selection of stories in your repertoire. You should be very proud of yourself. GOOD LUCK!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Bullshit

She was a fucking size queen and wasn't willing to shape up her sloppy fuck hole to even be compatible with her husband.

Not resolved well.and her character was unsympathetic.

She did cheat even though she didn't go all the way.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Many Marriages

How many middle class marriages have someone using this strategy for one marital problem or another?

"How long do I think she can hold out? I'm hoping until at least the kids are eighteen and maybe a lot longer. Only time will tell."

Sadly, a lot of people are waiting until the kids are out of the house before they make their move. Most people do not have a problem of a wife that wants too much sex or a wife that has stretched herself out to the point that she is a gaping hole. This one does not seem hopeful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Would Leave Her

First off, she WAS cheating on him, using a dildo 3 or 4 times bigger than him, stretching herself out so much he got little pleasure with her. Second, lie detector tests don't prove shit. There's a reason they aren't acceptable as evidence in any court in the country. They simply are not that dependable. Yeah, he really ought to look into finding a more compatible woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you crazy ?

There is no way that any man would be pissed at his wife for wanting too much sex. There's no such animal. She offered him her ass & her mouth was always available.

If he wanted it tighter just slip it into her pussy right next to the black one. He needs to get over over himself & his incredibly fragile ego. He wanted her to taste his cum but wasn't up for sucking his cum out of her pussy. There's a selfish man! His way or the highway. Cut him loose. Believe it or not, I'm a man but have no patience for selfish men (or women). She shared her most intimate thoughts with a dickhead.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
@previous comment

Really? He is selfish for wanting to make love rather than always rutting away with porn in the background? He is selfish for being worried about his wife's stretched out pussy? If she didn't mind that she couldn't feel him, what does that say? He is selfish for sticking around even though he's pretty sure she will keep pushing it further until she eventually crosses the line?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

His wife wants sex all of the time! God, that would be heaven for me! My wife hates sex. If she didn't have to ever do it again, she would happy. A lot of older women are like this. This all started after menopause. Her nipples are so sensitive that she can't stand me even touching them. Her vigina wall thinning also makes it too sensitive. I'm lucky to get a BJ once on a while. Don should just get in there and satisfy her any way he can so she doesn't leave him for Randy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gee, what a life!

Getting pity fucks from your wife when she isn't busy trolling for big dicks while you wait for your kids to graduate. A faithful wife doesn't give her panties to a stranger, period. She may not have fucked him this time, but the temptation was there and he was reading her signals loud and clear. It's only a question of when.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Just a delay of the inevitable

Should have just torn the bandage off (their marriage) and get the pain over with. The kids would have time to adjust. It will hurt more next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

He should have left her long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon ''are you crazy'' comment

No!

But you are carzy sick!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THERE IS NO WAY THE FARM WILL SUFFICE

especially after the big city visits, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why Wait!

Divorce her now so you can start living again.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 5 years ago
I can see the problem

It's tough to be replaced by a dildo and a fond memory. You can't compete. But really, the stretched out problem is a real issue. It cuts into his pleasure, and she just really doesn't care. That's very hurtful.

AS active as she is, staying out until early morning, and knowing how big a guy is, well, that's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A very unsatisfying ending........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Insecure

What an insecure arsehole he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DAMMIT!

Another story where the wife takes a polygraph and expects that to solve all the problems. News flash, all you authors out there, polygraphs are NOT the end-all be all for getting to the truth. They are NOT admissible in court and from what I have read they are not that difficult to fool once you learn a couple of tricks. Please, writers, come up with a better gimmick than lie detector tests.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Annony, its not insecurity, what's the point of staying with her?

She is so stretched out that he gets no pleasure. Its just about her pleasure and he can go to hell. She will cheat and he knows it. She has no self control. If she really cared, she would get vaginoplasty. They would both enjoy sex at least until she stretches it out again. Maybe by then the kids will be old enough to handle the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not a chance

Maybe it will, maybe it won't work out. She gave away her panties and that wasn't cheating? She craves really big cocks and knows how well the dancer was hug, that's the guy she gave her panties to. So what did she get from him? If it got that wild I would expect it was at least you show me yours and I'll show you mine. Notice there weren't any polygraph questions about how far it did go. I've never been a jealous kind of guy but I've been burned several times, one was by an ex who has the same first name you've use as one of you wives a couple of times. So I have to say maybe she didn't fuck some other guy but she sure as hell cheated. If this story were to continue I'd bet she's going to fall, hell this old man could tap into that. She'd be so easy to pork it wouldn't even be a challenge, maybe don't file the papers yet but keep them handy. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anatomical illiteracy

Results in a 1. Sometimes I think authors here don't have sex with women, they just write about it. A woman wrote something a while ago cataloging the errors the male LW authors typically make writing about women and sex. One particularly absurd error is the pussy that gets stretched by a big cock or toy and stays stretched. To use her illustration, Sirpluff should take his index fingers, insert them in his mouth, pull his cheeks apart, and then, after what he deems a suitable time, remove his fingers. Does his mouth stay stretched out and loose? Of course not, and neither do pussies. Moreover, a pussy that is used especially hard, even by a big cock, doesn't get loose; it gets tighter because the tissues are bruised and it swells. While the H in the story is a wimpy headcase, authors can create whatever characters they like. What they shouldn't do is fail to write accurately about anatomy and sex.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
So, nothing in those polygraph questions about what she had when she left home...

Where are her underpants?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

A good story, but I don't think their chances of making it are very good. The wife should not have been flirting with Randy. Tell her bye.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Another ending going nowhere

Slirpuff seems to really love just stopping a story when he runs out of ideas. Too many of them end the way this one does, with no resolution.

Also, ojalalala, it says in the polygraph test that she gave her panties to Randy the big cock dancer.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

I'm betting sooner or later she will go BC. Plan on getting kids to 18 then a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice

nice but left me feeling it was a ch 1

think about a follow up, would be nice for a more humorous happy ending for a change of pace.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I don't see why she couldn't use the big dildo once a week, give BJ's for a day or two, then have regular sex for the rest of the week.

BTW, I profess NO knowledge of how long it takes a vagina to recover from a large penis, but a quick check says that they do NOT stay "stretched out."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just awful

First, the husband's behavior is not convincing. The wife loves him and isn't looking for sex outside the marriage, but in order to create drama, the husband is written as so insecure that he seems like a child or someone who is mentally ill. I don't think the author means for this to be a tale about mental dysfunction (see, e.g. carvohi's "Serena"). Absent that, the typical reader is not going to believe a husband would behave as this one is written. Risking his family because his wife uses a big dildo? This plot just doesn't work.

Second, a lot of the story is based on anatomical ignorance. A big cock doesn't stretch a vagina out for much more than the time sex is happening. If the guy has stamina, the vagina swells and gets much tighter. I'd be astonished if a writer here knew enough about sex to have a husband start questioning his wife's fidelity based on her being unusually tight. That would be more of "tell" than a mythical "stretched out" cunt that takes days to get back to normal. In addition, all of the nerve endings that lead to female orgasm that aren't in the clit are about two inches inside a woman's vagina. Even a hard micro-penis can hit them. 90% of women can't comfortably accommodate more than 6", and many of those can't comfortably accommodate that much. Of the the 10% who can accommodate more, they don't need more in order to cum, because orgasms are driven by primarily by stimulation of nerve endings and the mental state of being turned on by a lover. The "big cock" fetish is mainly a "thing" for homosexuals" and small dicked LW readers and authors.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
One

Steve wins first prize in the biggest dickhead contest.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Can you say weird as shit

.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago
Hell no!!!

I would never stay with a woman who's pussy was sooooo huge I couldn't feel the walls!!! Hell to the no!!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Okay Mac!

Get that damn semi otta that pussy tunnel and back on the road.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 3 years ago
Retarded logic from the wife

I'm trying to imagine the reverse. A husband has a sex toy that makes his dick smaller and softer, a toy that makes his wife less appealing to him. I'm trying to imagine the wife saying "Oh well, no big deal", rather than her 'fragile female ego' shattering the fucking universe in light of this discovery. I am failing.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Was well built-up, but a pretty limp ending. Which is sort of fitting, considering the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is missing from this story is therapy. Donna obviously has a problem whether it's hormonal or emotional. When someone makes sex this important in their lives it usually means they have some sort of emotional problem for which they are using sex to compensate. In an older women it could be the upheaval of the menopause and the emotional disturbance that can cause for some women. Donna focus on sex even from a younger age suggests that she has some unresolved emotional issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Proof again that a relationship based on something other than love can not survive for very long. One based primarily on sex will only end in hurt and hate or worse, indifference.

This story is one of the most realistic ones on Lit, at least in this category.

The story obviously needed a good proofreader/editor to clean up the grammer and missing-word messes, but that seems to be the norm with writers who are too proud of their stuff.. 4*

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story because it was different. So many stories are basically the same. Thank you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous