All Comments on 'Son and Lover Pt. 01'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Develope it farther and maybe bring the sister into it also.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Good start. Concentrate more on the mom in chapter two rather than jumping around like you did in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
made mom yours and nobody else.

bring sis along too.

Masterk814Masterk814about 9 years ago
Turn mom into is sex toy

have mom need the feeling of being more and relax after each hypnotic session with son. Plus each night and day have mom to start to look at son as more man then son and at night she will start having sexual dreams about son. So in time mom thinks she is fantasize about son, but son is slowly programming mom into his sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More...

Please continue and possibly have his sister join in on the fun, so that way mom can have her needs met while he is away at college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Man oh mana you have to finish this stroy

she has to want him and need him and she has to fuck him and let him have her any way he wants it. maybe get the sister involved too, Make her the family slave and have her give her son any and every thing he wants. beg him to fuck her. Beg him to let her suck his cock and drink his cum. beg him to take her ass and beg him to give her a baby! You have to finish this story. And add the sister make it a girl on girl while he watches , or fmf. make it a sexual crazy family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
from a Yank

Excellent story, I liked the "side bars" which explained where or who you were writing about. Please continue this story, good work.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
Great start

What a turn on. I like that it's moving a little slowly at first. Makes it more realistic. Easy to help the reader identify with the characters. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Great story! you need to continue the story with the build up to the joining of mother and son.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
Very good possibilities with this one

Loving family relationship though, not turning the women into whores and sluts.

Maybe include sister in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good

Good start to a series, many possibilities, starting with fucking mom and sister. Also sister's friends with mom and sister involved in the sex. So many possibilities and this guy could end up with a veritable harem of women.

TommybowlerTommybowlerabout 9 years ago
That was not a full English breakfast.

Baked beans ffs let me put you straight. Bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, fried bread, perhaps even fried potatoes. Pot of tea or coffee. Beans are a cheap filler, can be nice as an extra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i find it annoying when men try to describe female orgasms. Clearly you have never made a woman cum, because if you had, you'd know that when women cum, no matter how intense, they are energized and want to cum more.

grumpyggrumpygabout 9 years agoAuthor
Orgasmagorical

Thanks guys for the help and encouragement. Female orgasms? I did research on this a while ago. It depends on the woman, her sex drive, mood, time of day, etc. The orgasm itself varies enormously in intensity, where it begins/travels etc. My description of the orgasm relates solely to the character I'm depicting.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a fun beginning

but get back to the title of the story. If you want to write about others and their activities, do it in other stories. please. There are so many ways for the mother and son to learn to love each other. Outsiders are not needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Something different

Your story is something different without crudity, and very readable. I think that if you write in a similar vein, then two or more chapters would be great reading. Here's hoping that you agree with me.

grumpyggrumpygabout 9 years agoAuthor

A fun beginning : I've said in previous stories I'm just not into wham bam, and a story between just two people is a dialogue, not a story. I also made clear the opt-out . I felt it necessary to build on Chris's experience .. "He went to a hypnosis lecture" is a far cry from "He went to a hypnosis lecture and this was what he learned, did, achieved. His sister is necessary, she cums into part 2

Perhaps you might learn these things when you write your own story.

Corco763Corco763about 9 years ago
Danke für diese Geschichte

Eigentlich bevorzuge ich kurze Geschichten, die von Vater und Tochter handeln und mit Schwangerschaft enden. Aber im Durchschnitt sind Erzählungen über Mutter und Sohn sensibler. Diese Geschichte ist weit überdurchschnittlich.

Übersetzung:

Thank You for this story

Actually I prefer short stories, which deal with father and daughter and end with pregnancy. But on average tales about mother and son are more sensitive. This story is wide over-average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story. I cannot wait for part two, keep up the great work

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Soooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!

Like where this seems to be going...more please!

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drabout 9 years ago
Keep it going!

There are so many avenues left to pursue. Chris needs to give his mom everything she had been missing - and then there is Angie. Perhaps she needs some help as well - perhaps mom. Angie and Chris together. As stated, all sorts of avenues to stroll.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
Nice start

There's many ways you could go, as stated by the other comments, but I do like the idea of the mum feeling like she needs help letting go.

I hope more is to come.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
WOW,

I was merely trying to convey the feeling that there was an implied storyline based on the Title and the category. Add to that the Tags of "mom and son sex" - and "family sex", neither of which were included in pt-01, and it seemed like the story might have been misrepresented.

Yes, the scene at uni with the other students was fun, yes it provided background for how he became proficient in his parlor tricks, and yes, it was entertaining. But I am sorry, none of that rises to the level of Son and Lover.

imho, at this point, a more appropriate title might have been Fun and Games with Hypnosis. posted in Mind Control?

I do look forward to seeing where you take us on this journey. It is your story to tell in any way you choose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
By all meand please continue this story

it has so much potential. She now knows how it will feel and you should make her need to do it again and again. Then one time she should tell him to lick her just like his dad use to do. Then bring it along and have him fuck her and as they both climax she should wake up and tell him she isn't under any more but she needs his cock badly!! Something like that! But it's your story I just ask that you continue it1!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a mathematician

She's obviously not a mathematician. All that doubling and decupling and quadrupling and multiplying by a hundred would leave a level of sensitivity where a gentle touch = a stroke from sensory overload. Even doubling all those times would have led to overkill.

Aside from that: great story I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I generally don't like stories that involve hypnosis, but

but if that's what it takes to get a boy's fat young cock up the same warm wet cunt he came out of, I say, go for it! Five stars, definitely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars brilliant but who was tom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES