Son and Lover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Jane touched just the bottom of Kim's leg. It was if it was suddenly the most sensitive part, sending messages up to Kim's pussy.

"Give her a real treat," I said to Jane, "Move gradually upwards."

*Click*"Feeling more aroused and sexy."

Kim began to slide forward in her seat, however her rather short skirt stayed where it was. As her legs widened it exposed a pair of pink mini briefs. In the middle of the crotch a small damp patch had appeared.

*Click*"Kim, there's no one else here in the room except me. If you want to, you can really let go now. You can feel an orgasm slowly building up." Again I gave her free choice.

Jane took her finger, just the one finger needed as a trigger, away from Kim's thigh. I wanted to see what words alone could do. If I could get this to work ... well there could be a surprise in store for mom.

*Click*"Kim, every time I click my fingers the pleasure tickles make you want to orgasm. The feeling will build better and better until you can't contain it any more. *Click*

Again Kim's butt pushed further forward as her legs opened wider. The damp spot on her pink panties was getting larger. Frank, the other guy there, was getting a boner. I reckon by the time he'd seen Kim cum, he'd owe me a pint or two. He might be visiting the bathroom any time soon.

*Click* "Stronger. " *Click* "It's building more and more." Kim's legs straightened, she shuffled in her seat. *Click* "You can't contain it." *Click*

Kim moved almost off the edge, her denim skirt riding way up. Although her eyes were open her thoughts were totally focused on that fantastic feeling in her body.

*Click* "Stronger. Just let it go."

Her hips were pushing back and forth as if an invisible partner was fucking her hard. Her breaths were laboured. Moans of pleasure came from her lips.

*Click* "CUM NOW"

Her panties were soaked as if she had peed, but it was her own cum juices. It was easy, so very easy to see her engorged cunt lips, visible as if her panties were opaque. I waited until her breaths returned to normal.

*Click* "Close your eyes, Kim. When I count to three you will be back to normal. You won't know you have been hypnotised, but you will be very aware you have cum. You'll feel great and you won't feel embarrassed. Any time I say 'will you cum Kim', you'll be deeply hypnotised again. Nod if you understand."

She nodded.

"3 - 2 - 1"

The look of profound pleasure made her smile ear to ear.

"How are you, Kim?"

She straightened her skirt. "Good, Chris. I thought you were going to try to hypnotise me."

"I guess I failed, but I'll still buy you a drink. We'll be at the usual bar. Will you cum, Kim?"

Her eyes glazed.

I clicked another ten times, reinforcing her arousal, the tickles focused on her clit as if some unseen tongue was licking there. Her climax was even greater than before. She would need clean pants on.

This time I made her realise just what had happened.

She just sat, mouth wide open, in disbelief.

I'd forgotten Tracy. Still hypnotised, but she would have been aware of everything. I told Kim to watch as I repeated the act, but Tracy wasn't as much into it. Although she climaxed, it was more a whimper and sigh. I'd have to work on her.

*****

Not only had I passed the practical exam, I'd a good idea how I might help mom to finally overcome dad's death. It seemed to me she was trying to enjoy some sexual pleasure, but something was coming in the way. With her permission I might be able to tap into her subconscious.

By the time Saturday evening had arrived, word had spread. Kim, the great doubter, had been amazed she'd been on such a high. She pestered me to let her have another session, but I refused. The more I made her wait, the better it would be.

I had my own studies to consider and the weeks flew by. It was an early Easter, a short semester. Although I'd spoken regularly with mom on the phone, it was great to see her again, though I still was uneasy about the move I'd made at Christmas.

I needn't have been. I was met with a hug and one of her longer than necessary kisses. It was much longer.

"It's good to have you back again." Mom had a big smile on her face.

"I need a beer," my stock answer. This beer I didn't have to pay for. I knew mom would have stocked the fridge.

She'd changed, she looked different. New hair cut, a touch more makeup, new blouse and skirt, slimmer. Wow, mom had changed.

Mom had noticed me looking. "I figured I was wrong ... that night of Angie's party. I'm sorry. I confused you."

"It's OK mom. It happens. I just wondered what I'd done wrong."

"You did nothing wrong. I misled you. I'm sorry."

That led to another hug and a kiss. A long kiss.

I had plenty of friends who were girls. Calling them young women wasn't right, not while we were students. I'd had fun, had laughs, even had sex. But I always put my studies as an excuse before a relationship.

I stepped back again.

"You look ravishing, mom."

She smiled. "Thank you."

New hairstyle, new clothes, figure hugging, surely she'd dieted. Her blouse simply clung to her tits. A carefully chosen bra and two buttons undone meant her cleavage was divine. Her skirt clung tightly to her butt. This was one desirable woman.

"It's really nice to be appreciated." Mom really meant that. It was good to be appreciated rather than being taken for granted. She opened another blouse button.

Friday evening. Angie usually joined up with friends for a night in. Booze is far cheaper from the supermarket. She was studying part time to improve her computer skills. Friday evening was time to share gossip, make gossip and get drunk.

Fed properly again, for the first time in weeks, I was enjoying some mom time. A bottle of Cabaret Rosé, shared by three with the meal, was quickly followed by a second shared by two in front of the television.

"You were talking about your studies. You said something about hypnosis."

"Well, yes. One of my friends is really good. As well as the lectures, he's taught me a lot."

"Have you tried it out?"

"Well yes, in a way."

"Like?"

"Well it's good for headaches, stress, phobias ... and ... I really don't think ..."

Mom smiled."Mischief?"

"Well ... not exactly."

I explained about the experiment, the pleasure experiment with the girls. All four girls, and Frank, had now submitted to my naughty side. Pleased to do so, though Frank had a sticky mess in his pants, much to the girls' amusement.

"Oh I see, you made them cum?"

It was a word I'd never heard mom use.

"I can't make anyone do something they wouldn't voluntarily submit to." Persuasion was something entirely different, and submission was something I was working on.

"I simply help them achieve a wish or desire."

OK, I'd maybe created the desire. Sometimes I cheat.

Mom said nothing, she seemed to be deep in thought.

We watched TV for a short while. Mom didn't speak much for the best part of an hour. Our glasses, and the bottle, were empty. I fixed that.

"Sorry, Chris. I was just thinking about something. It's nothing to do with you though. You're really good to me."

Like many times before, I put my head on her shoulder and my arm around her waist. A short while later I felt her hand on my thigh. Mom smiled. We kissed deeply. Perhaps wrongly I pulled her blouse out from her skirt and moved my hand under it.

Rather abruptly she pulled my hand away.

"No Chris, not just now."

I was confused. I put the part-empty bottle in the fridge and went upstairs to my room.

On Saturday morning it was as if nothing had happened. Mom was her usual bright and breezy self. Mom, Angie and I had our traditional Saturday morning breakfast of bacon, egg, sausage, beans fried bread and black pudding. This, my readers around the world, is known as the Full English ... a full day's calories in one meal.

The morning went OK. Angie was telling me about her job, her computer course and a diverse selection of local gossip. Did I tell you sis was drop-dead gorgeous? Shoulder length blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, butt so round it could have been hand sculpted, ample, but not too large tits - not that I'd ever seen them - and a smile that would melt an iceberg.

I'd grown up with Angie so I guess I'd got used to her. I took her for granted but she had many admirers. There was never anything sexual between us, just admiration and the joy of being able to say 'she's my sister'. We fought and argued like any brother and sister, but we always made up ... even if it needed the odd nudge from mom.

Like any late-teenage girl, Saturdays were for shopping - trying on the latest fashions but buying lookalikes from budget stores, testing perfumes from sample bottles, trying to find the perfect war paint to enhance her flawless face. I guess you get the picture. Lunchtime was meet-up time over a one course meal at McD's.

That left mom and I alone again.

"I'm really sorry, Chris. I shouldn't have kissed you like that, giving you the wrong idea."

"Hell, no mom. The kiss was great."

"It was one of the things I enjoyed most with your dad. It always made me ... you know that ooh feeling you get."

"I know mom. I get it when you kiss me too."

She was quiet for a few moments. Tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Yes. I realised that. I noticed ... she pointed."

"If your dad had been away overnight, when he came home we would kiss and head straight upstairs. He was raring to go and so was I. Oh, I'm so sorry Chris. I'm embarrassing you."

"No mom, I'm fine."

She was silent again.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why did you push my hand away?"

Tears appeared in mom's eyes well before she spoke.

"Dad and I had a wonderful sex life. I've tried to meet another man ... "

The words wouldn't come. She started sobbing. I tried to calm her, but it took a while.

Finally she said, "I've been thinking. This hypnosis you've been learning, do you think it would help me?"

I gave it some thought.

"I could try. I don't know." To lighten the mood I added, "Why, are you needing an orgasm?"

She smiled. "Your dad sometimes made me cum until I was a gibbering wreck. I haven't had an orgasm for years."

I took that as a 'yes if you can make me cum' answer. It might be a good way to end the session.

"Do you want me to try to hypnotise you?"

Just to assure her I added, "I can't make you do anything you wouldn't want to, but I could ease any inhibitions or fears."

Mom seemed OK with this.

"And the cum?"

"Yes." A pause. "Please."

We had one of those really large, comfy chairs. That was a luxury we didn't have in the HR apartments.

"Just loosely link the fingers of both hands." I showed her, "Like this."

"Shut your eyes and imagine they're becoming stuck together, glued, fastened, bonded, welded, tighter and tighter and tighter."

"And as you relax..."

Mom too was a good subject.

"Just remember dad, how you kissed, how you felt. Remember that, even though he isn't here any more. Think how he would want you to still be happy with someone else."

A frown crossed her face. There was a problem.

"Mom, I can help you if you trust me. Was there a problem sometime?" She nodded.

"Can you tell me?"

"Ray." Although her eyes were open and her body functioned as normal, her voice sounded distant. She paused as if recalling an incident. "Rough. Hurt me. Can't do it now."

"When, mom?"

"Five, six years ago."

"Mom you must tell me. How did he hurt?"

"Big. Too big. Hurt me like hell. I wasn't ready, too dry"

"Mom, you have to remember dad more. Forget about Ray. Try again. Think about dad and use your fingers. Try to pleasure yourself."

She smiled, then the smile went. "Dad liked me to pleasure myself. He watched. Then we fucked."

That was another word mom never used. She wanted to cum. I hadn't planned it so soon but ...

"Mom, show me what dad liked. I can help you. You can show me then it will make you feel good."

Another few moments of silence.

"Yes Chris. Show you. I liked showing dad.. Made me feel horny. Horny to fuck."

"Did you cum for dad? While he watched?"

"Yes." Her voice was so quiet, distant, non-emotional.

"Mom, I'm going to touch you. When I touch, you will feel a very gentle tickle. OK?"

Mom nodded. I touched the very bottom of her leg. She smiled.

"Each time I touch, the tickle will double, OK?" Mom nodded. I had her subconscious acceptance. I touched a little higher.

"That tickle is a very arousing tickle. It's the nicest, sexiest, most wonderful tickle ever."

I paused.

"When I click my fingers it will double, triple, quadruple."

By the time I reached her knee I knew the tickles were working. I continued to her inner thigh, clicking my fingers many times. She was breathing more heavily.

"Mom I want you to show me where dad liked you to touch, but it will be for me. You want to please me for helping you. It will make you even hornier that I'm watching."

I could hardly hear, but the distant voice was saying , "Yes. Please Chris. Help me. Yes."

She reached down and slowly pulled her skirt up. At first 3 or 4 inches, then slowly as it became indecently high. She relaxed more, easing back into the armchair. Her legs widened apart, her butt slipped forward and her skirt rode up higher still.

Confident she was really comfortable, she moved one hand to the crotch of her panties the other hand under her sweater, slowly upwards and under her bra, caressing her right breast.

"Please Chris, yes, must please Chris."

She reached behind, unhooked her bra, pushed her sweater further up.

I racked my brain. What had the lectures told me? That a person in hypnosis wouldn't do anything against their moral code. Mom wanted to do this.

She was going to tease me, just like she'd teased dad. She pushed the now freed bra upwards.

"Every touch feels ten times better than before."

She ran her hand over and around her breast, pinching the nipple. Her other hand moved down below.

Her fingers at first tried to push the cotton gusset against her cunt slit. Dissatisfied that this wouldn't have been enough for dad's pleasure she started to pull her panties down. Relaxed as she was, she couldn't.

"Help me Chris."

I'd forgotten my previous command. Every touch made those gentle naughty tickles become stronger and stronger.

By the time her pants were off her feet she was writhing in delight.

Her fingers moved instinctively to her clit.

"Show me mom."

Her other hand moved down, away from her tits. Finger and thumb spread her cunt lips open wide.

OMG if dad was such a randy sod that he'd asked her for a close up like this ... WOW!

Two fingers dipped inside, lubrication transferred to her clit. Fuck the hypnosis rules, this was now a command.

"Finger fuck yourself harder and faster. You want so badly to cum."

"Each time I touch makes pleasure tickles one hundred times stronger."

"Close your eyes and relax deeper, every click of my fingers makes the pleasure double."

*Click *"Double again."

*Click *"Quadruple."

*Click *"Ten times more."

Mom's legs began to tremble as her orgasm built

*Click *"A hundred time more."

Her breathing was deep and fast."

"CUM for me mom. CUM NOW. "

The climatic explosion inside her was so fierce it blew her out of her trance. When the moans of delight and the shivers of pleasure finally left her she was breathless and exhausted. I left her.

Several minutes later she rose from her chair, came over, kissed me like there was no tomorrow and hugged me like I'd never escape.

"Thank you, Chris." She said, "Thank you so much."

I haven't yet decided how this story will progress. Whether I finish it in one more part, or develop it further, depends on my readers.

*No moms, fellow students or onions were harmed during the making of this story. All characters and events are fictitious.*

12