All Comments on 'Son and Lover Pt. 02'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great fantasy

This is well-written and a great fantasy as long as the reader can accept the premises.

I can't see it going all that well when mom and Angie want the same thing exclusively. Jealousy is much harder to deal with in real life than in fiction.

BTW, I always prided being able to make a girl cum with all her clothes on. Some of them didn't believe it until they felt the proof - and I didn't use hypnosis.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
hmmmm

I think we may have missed a session or two with mom. What were the exercises she was left with? Were they only in the shower? We went from you are not ready to do that, to do me now. Did he ever give his sister the relief from cramps and pain she requested?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please...

Please do another chapter or three! Awesome story so far, but it needs to continue!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
Progressing very nicely

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you need at least one more chapter

and that chapter is the love and raw sex the mother will give him now w/o being under his spell!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
of course this excellent story needs another chapter

Chris's blown his brotherly balls in Angie's warm wet mouth. Now he needs to do it up his baby sister's warm wet twat. As for mom, the boy did a great job jamming his head between his mother's thighs, where it last was some 20 or so years before, and slurping mom's babyhole half to death. But now Chris's got to stick his fat young cock up between her thighs, up into the mother-lode, so to speak. Then her son can shoot her his own load. Face it, it's the truth--a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

I love these two stories. Please post another chapter, or two.

Ted

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Good story so far, but it really seems like you rushed the ending with mom. Given that making love to his mother was the driving factor for everything the MC did up until this point, closing off with "we moved to the couch...click...I dove in...click...she came really big...The End" was disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES