Son-in-law's Summer of Love and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a long while since I've had a cock in my hand," she said remaining silent while staring down at my exposed prick. Breathlessly, I watched her slowly stroke me. "You have a beautiful cock, Stephen," she said while ever so gently continuing to slowly stroke me. Watching her holding my engorged prick, I was ready to reach down her nightgown and cup her breast when she took control and told me what to do. "Touch me, Stephen."

Still not wanting to rush things, wanting to take my time to make this moment with her last forever, but taking my lead from her, I ran my hand along her arm and shoulder before reaching down to feel her thighs through her nightgown. She had beautiful legs and I couldn't wait to fall between them. While kissing her, I cupped her chin in my hand before running my hand down along her neck. Now with her holding my cock and me lovingly touching and caressing her, my kisses became even more passionate. Finally, while kissing her with my eyes closed, as if I was a blind person feeling something without the aid of sight, ever so delicate in my touch, I slowly lowered my hand down the front of her to touch, feel, fondle, and caress her breasts through her nightgown. After her giving me so many down blouse views, the sensation of her big tits in my palm was something I lusted to do.

Avoiding her erect nipples, wanting to heighten her sexual arousal by teasing her with my touches, I wanted to excite her as much as she excited me by first touching my cock with her fingertips before taking me in her hand. Finally cupping her breast in my hand, I felt the roundness, the firmness, and the weight of her breasts. Unable to wait any longer, I reached down her nightgown to cup her naked breasts in my hand. With Christine having natural breasts and Samantha sexually enhancing her breasts, I preferred the feel of mother over daughter and my horny hands were all over her big tits while kissing and kissing her.

When her nipples hardened against my palm, I pushed her back on the bed and ran my hand up her nightgown and along her shapely thigh to feel her naked ass. I thought of all the up skirt views she gave me and now I was about to be treated to a up close and personal view of her blonde pussy. Like mother like daughter, Christine had an incredible body, shapely legs, and an amazing ass. My horny hand was all over her firm, round ass before my hand reached around her to feel her in between her legs. The fact that I was French kissing and feeling my mother-in-law not only didn't escape me but excited me.

Already so wet, when I cupped her pussy with my hand she gasped and when I probed her deeper with my long, stiff fingers, she wiggled and moaned. Unable to wait any longer to take her nipples in my mouth and suck her big tits, I pulled down the front of her nightgown to expose her beautiful breasts. Kissing, sucking, and fingering her, I was so hot for her. Then, when she spread her legs to invite more than my hand and fingers inside of her, I fell to the floor and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Now poised between her legs, I raised her nightgown higher than her belly to stare at her beautiful cunt. A sight to remember, in a few seconds, I'd be doing more than just staring at her pussy. Running my fingers through her trimmed pubic hair, I started fingering her before licking her.

"Oh, Stephen, you beautiful man, lick me," she gushed at the first touch of my tongue. As if my tongue was an extension of my cock, I impaled her hole with my tongue. She was already so wet. In a long, wide lick, I spread her secretions all over her pussy. "Lick my pussy, Stephen. Lick my pussy. Fuck me with your fingers while licking my pussy."

Licking and lapping her while fingering her, with her dirty pillow talking exciting me, I buried my face in her sweet cunt. Licking and lapping her while fingering her, I couldn't wait for her to cum so that I could mount her and make slow, sweet love to her before fucking her. Licking and lapping her while fingering her, I couldn't wait to give her the pleasure I imagined giving her when masturbating over the naked thoughts of her all these months. Only, not so fast. A long time coming, taking more than a year to get her in my bed, I wanted to take my sweet time.

Now with the family experience of going from daughter to mother, just as Samantha had done when I licked her pussy, as if she was having a seizure, I knew as soon as she grabbed two handfuls of my hair and as soon as she tensed her body and pushed her legs straight out that she was getting close to having an orgasm. Taking the cue, not wanting her orgasm to escape her in the way that it escaped her daughter so very many times, I licked her longer and I lapped her faster while fingering her deeper and rubbing her clit harder. As soon as I intensified my oral assault on her pussy, she opened her legs even wider while pulling my head forward with two hands. She raised her knees, humped my mouth, and mashed my face in her warm, wet pussy. Not wanting her to get away without cumming, I fingered, pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples with my other hand. A Godsend and my sexual salvation, as soon as I played with her nipples, as if that was the combination to unlock her orgasm, she exploded her warm, sweet cum in my mouth.

"That was incredible, Christine," I said so aroused that I pleasured my mother-in-law with my mouth and fingers.

My mind was on fire with the thought that I just ate my mother-in-law. Something I yearned to do, I never thought I would. Feeling so much like the lover that I never felt like when with Samantha, I may have been just as excited by her orgasm as she was.

"Come here, lover boy," she said smiling with ecstasy and reaching for me.

Unlike her daughter who I'd eat for an hour and she'd never cum, I was gratified that Christine had an orgasm so soon. Happy that I could pleasure her with my fingers, tongue, and mouth, I was determined to give her another.

"Not yet, Christine," I said with a sly look.

Instead of obeying her, instead of climbing up to her to meet her lips and instead of impaling her with my hard cock, I continued licking her.

"Oh, my God, Stephen. No," she said mildly protesting. "I've never had two orgasms," she said falling back on her pillow when I silenced her protests with my fingers and licks.

As soon as I fingered her pussy again, as soon as I rubbed her clit again, and as soon as I fingered, pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples again, with her wiggling all over the bed as if she was a dog with an itch, I had her hot all over again. She raised her knees and opened her legs wider to give me better oral access. Never have I had such a beautiful view of my mother-in-law as I was having now. As if I was her personal pussy eating machine, because she reciprocated my hard work by having an orgasm, I ate my mother-in-law's pussy with more sexual excitement than I've ever eaten her daughter's pussy.

Maybe if I had given Samantha the oral sex that I was now giving her mother, perhaps she'd still be with me. Maybe if Samantha had shown as much interest in wanting to be eaten by me as her mother showed in me eating her, I wouldn't be in between her mother's legs right now. If ever I had the chance again to pleasure my wife with my mouth, I would but I knew that would never happen. Instead excitedly and contently aroused to give sexual pleasure to Christine, I put Samantha out of my mind.

"I love your blonde pussy, Christine. I love sucking your pussy while fingering your clit. I love eating your cunt."

Oh, shit. In my sexual excitement, I hoped I hadn't gone too far in my dirty pillow talking. Something her daughter loved, I didn't know how much Christine appreciated my sexual vulgarity.

"Oh, my God, Stephen. Always wishing they would, always too shy to ask, and, no doubt, always too afraid of offending me, no one has ever talked dirty to me like that. I love dirty talk. Tell me explicitly more what you want to do with Mommy's pussy."

Figuring she wanted me to call her Mommy, I was eager to oblige. Whatever she wanted and needed for her to cum in my mouth was okay with me. I didn't mind a little dirty pillow talk while pretending she was my Mommy.

"I love sticking my tongue in your sweet, tight hole, Mom. I love lapping your sugary cunt, Mommy. I love my head in between your beautiful thighs while looking up at you watching me eat you, lick you, and finger fuck you" I said in between laps. I reached up for her nipples while licking her. Turning, twisting, and pulling her nipples harder than I did before, I could tell by her gyrating movements that I was getting to her. "Cum in my mouth, Mommy. Cum for me again. You son needs to taste you."

"Oh, my God. I don't believe this. I'm cumming again. Sweet Jesus. I've never cum more than once when being eaten. Lick me, Stephen. Lick me harder and lick me faster. Yeah, that's it. Lick my pussy. Fuck me with your long fingers while licking me. Fuck me, Stephen, fuck me. Yeah, that's it. Oh, yeah, baby, don't stop. I'm cumming. Mommy's I'm cumming. Oh, my God, I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh, God."

She had a second orgasm and my glistening, sticky wet face was covered in her pussy juice.

"That was amazing, Christine," I said wiping my face with my hand.

"Come to mommy, baby."

"Wait, I need something to wipe my face," I said with the juicy secretions of her all over my face and up my nose.

"Don't worry about that. I'll lick it off," she said laughing while reaching down for me as I wiped my face with my tee shirt and hand.

We were making out as if we never kissed before. I never knew my mother-in-law had such sexual passion. Kissing and kissing, her hand reached down for my cock and guided me inside her. Ever so slowly while still weighted down by the conscious ramifications that I was about to make love to my mother-in-law, I felt my cock slowly slide inside of her warm, wet pussy. Once seated deep inside of her, when she started slowly humping me, I grabbed onto her sweet ass with two hands and pulled her up to me while humping her. Returning my humps, I never knew that Samantha's Mom would be so sexually proactive. I returned her humps and maintaining a hard, fast rhythm, immediately we went from making love to fucking.

Just the feel of her beautiful body in my arms and the feel of her underneath me aroused me in a way I've never been aroused before. Then when she rolled me over to mount me, where I was making love to her, she was fucking me. Wild in her motions, humping me while bouncing on me to force me deeper inside of her, I watched her big boobs jiggle. I reached my hand up to harness her tits while fingering her nipples and as soon as I pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples again, Christine was Samantha on steroids. Everything that her beautiful daughter should have been in bed, she was. Compared to her, Samantha was a cold, dead fish.

She fucked me. She really fucked me. Turning her over again to mount her, I wanted to make love to her first before fucking her. With long, slow humps, I impaled her beautiful body with my long, thick cock while kissing and kissing her.

"Oh, my God, Christine, you feel so tight. You feel so good. You have such an amazing body," I said while watching her tits bounce up and down and jiggle side to side as I humped her body faster and harder.

"Fuck me, Stephen. Fuck me. Bang me with your big, hard cock. Slam that long, hot thing inside of me," she said wrapping her arms and legs around my back. "It's been a long time since I've had a good fuck."

Humping her faster and humping her harder, forget about making love, now I was fucking her with all that I had. We were a humping, fucking machine. A well oiled piston, I was pumping her for all that I had.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. I don't believe this. I'm going to cum again," she said. "Never have I had an orgasm through intercourse. Don't stop, Stephen. Oh please don't stop. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. Harder. Faster. Don't stop. Oh, my God! Don't stop. Oh, God! Oh, God! Stephen!"

So gratifying and a pleasure for me to give her an orgasm as it was obviously for her, she was so much easier to get off than her daughter. I could lick Samantha for an hour and she wouldn't cum. Even when eating Samantha's pussy, perhaps because she was so preoccupied with herself and with her modeling career, she never relaxed enough for me to give her an easy orgasms. As if Christine was having a religious experience, Samantha never sexually evoked the Lord's name in the way her mother just did. Samantha never screamed her sexual pleasure in that way either to let me know that I was giving her pleasure.

With her unable to focus on sex because her mind was always elsewhere and never there with me, even when we were naked in bed, Samantha never had two consecutive orgasms, forget about having three. For some reason, especially after her mother lived with us, as if she had been raped or sexually abused or was just nervous that she'd hear us, Samantha didn't like having sex very much, that is, unless she was in control, we were alone, and she was in the mood. Impossible to always hit upon that triple play, once her mother arrived we seldom had sex. Maybe because her father wasn't on the scene, maybe because her mother was so strong and domineering, Samantha didn't like to be told what to do, even when having sex. With her being too much of the self-important supermodel, never would I tell Samantha to suck my cock, even in pillow talk.

After having sex with Christine for more than an hour, I was done. I was finished. I was spent. Even though I didn't cum inside my mother-in-law, sexually sated until tomorrow morning and so very happy that she was in my bed, I just wanted to go to sleep while holding her. Normally with that kind of hard and fast intercourse, I would have shot my load but maybe because she was Samantha's mother and still feeling weird about fucking my mother-in-law, I couldn't ejaculate inside of her. Something I needed to overcome and get used to, perhaps that's something we could discuss later. Only, as soon as I thought that I couldn't cum inside my mother-in-law, Christine was on her knees and in between my legs blowing me.

She was sucking my cock. Not just dabbling with my erect prick, as if she was a thousand dollar call girl, she was really sucking my cock. I watched her blonde head bob up and down and rotate side to side. Without having to beg her for a blowjob in the way that I had to beg her daughter, I couldn't believe my mother-in-law was voluntarily on her knees and blowing me. Better than any sexual fantasy I could have, the sight of Christine looking up at me with my cock buried in her mouth was so sexually and erotically exciting. Lipstick on my dipstick, as if proof that she really blew me and this wasn't a dream of a sexual fantasy, when she pulled my prick in and out of her mouth, she coated it with a wide band of her bright red lipstick.

I watched her looking up at me with her beautiful, big, blue eyes while my cock was buried in her pretty, little, lipstick covered mouth. I could feel her tongue tease the head of my prick, while she stroked me with one hand and cupped my testicles with her other. Amazing, just amazing, like mother like daughter, Christine was skilled at sucking cock. Stroking me while sucking me, the suction of her mouth and the propeller like feel of her warm, wet tongue was amazing.

Early in our dating relationship, Samantha gave me a lot of blowjobs, the best blowjobs I ever had in my life. Then, once we were married and especially after she had the baby with late night feedings and early call times for her modeling jobs, blowjobs were far and in between. Actually, I was the one who got up more with the baby than she ever did. Yet, no matter if I allowed her to get her extra beauty sleep, no matter if I tried pleasuring her first, she was seldom in the mood to suck me. After a while, jealously suspicious, I figured she was sucking someone else and, no doubt, I was right. Now, starting over again with a new woman in my life, if solely judging by our first sexual encounter, Christine is much more physically willing and sexually responsive than Samantha.

"Blow me, Christine," I said putting a gentle hand to the back of her beautiful head while lovingly stroking her lush, blonde hair with one hand and excitedly holding her breast and fingering her nipple with the other hand.

Swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, as if she was licking a lollypop or sucking a hard candy, she did things to my cock that her daughter never did. A delightful cocksucker, acting as if she was really enjoying sucking my cock instead of suffering through it in the way Samantha did, she was a much better cocksucker than her daughter. Probably she could have written a blowjob instructional manual, Christine had cock sucking skills that I wished she had taught her daughter. As if her beautiful mouth was a glory hole, I humped her mouth and fucked her face. After licking her dry, I so wanted to cum in her pretty mouth. After masturbating to so many sexual fantasies of her on her knees and looking up at me while blowing me, just as she was now, I so needed to cum in her mouth. Suddenly wishing I take it a step further and could give her a cum bath, I needed to feel what it's like to explode all that I had in her beautiful mouth and all over her gorgeous face.

"You have such a big, hard prick, Stephen. I love sucking your cock," she said removing my cock to speak before taking me in her mouth again to suck me and stroke me.

"Blow me, Mommy. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your mouth. Make me cum, Christine."

Never wanting this blowjob to end, I watched her sucking me. After she sexually satisfied me, I couldn't wait to sleep with her in my arms and to make love to her again early in the morning before Michael awakened. Better than I ever could have imagined having sex with my mother-in-law, I should have made my move months ago. Only, maybe she would have been the one to balk then in the way that I balked now. With the shock of Samantha leaving out of the blue, neither of us were ready for a sexual relationship, especially me. Even though I was excited when Christine arrived, I was devastated when Samantha left. Without doubt, having sex with Christine was the best sex that I've ever had with anyone, even her daughter.

"May I sleep with you?"

Thinking that I was hearing things, thinking that Christine was joking, and thinking that I was imagining Christine's voice again asking me the same question that I've already verbally and sexually answered, when I turned my head to my bedroom door, Samantha was standing there with suitcase in hand. We both looked at her.

"May I sleep with you?" She asked our permission again. "I'm so very tired," she said putting down her suitcase. "I'm so very lonely. And I'm so very sorry," she said starting to cry.

I didn't dare ask her what happened to Francesco and Monaco. I was just glad she was home.

"Samantha," I said as if I was calling her name in a dream.

"Yes, of course, you may sleep with us," said her mother taking charge to answer the question for me.

Still looking so beautiful, she seemed to sad. She looked so skinny. Standing there in her high heels and her hair up, she looked so tall.

We welcomed Samantha back to our little family with open arms. Embarrassed that she caught me naked and in bed with her mother while her mother sucked my cock, none of that seemed to matter to her when she started removing her clothes. As if I was dreaming this whole sexy scenario for my wife to be standing in the doorway while her mother was pleasuring me with her pussy, her mouth, and her hand, this entire sexual adventure was strangely weird.

It had been more than a year since I've seen my wife. It had been more than a year since I've seen my wife naked. When Christine removed my cock from her mouth, we stopped to stare at Samantha stripping. As if nothing else mattered and nothing was amiss, as if being naked and having sex with her mother and her mother being naked and having sex with me was perfectly normal, and as if she hadn't disappeared for a year, we watched her undress. As if this scene was something from out of Stanley Kubrick's Clockwork Orange, the whole thing was bizarrely surreal, incestuously erotic, and depravedly wicked.