Son-in-law's Summer of Love and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her undress as if seeing her undressing for the first time, mesmerized by the action of Samantha's sudden striptease, we watched her unbutton her blouse and unbutton and unzip her short skirt. As if in the way of all of our objections to having incestuous sex suddenly disappeared, we watched her blouse flutter and skirt fall to the floor. Then, when she reached around her to unhook her bra and slid down her panty, she was as naked and as vulnerable as we were. Now with her naked body there to compare to her mother's naked body, the only difference between the two was Samantha was a few inches taller, a few pounds thinner, and had a shaved pussy. Other than that, especially when lying down, they looked exactly the same.

Expecting her to go see our sleeping son, expecting her come to me, her long lost husband and the father of her child, I was speechless when she crawled in bed next to her mother. With me on one side of her and her mother on the other, I watched Samantha turn to Christine and French kiss her. She French kissed her. I couldn't believe she French kissed her mother. My mind was ablaze with raw, sexual excitement. Samantha was French kissing her mother. I couldn't believe my eyes. Maybe I'm a prude and this kiss was nothing more than the official mother and daughter greeting they do when in Monte Carlo, Monaco, but we weren't in Monte Carlo, Monaco. We were in Massachusetts. Never have I witnessed such a incestuous kiss between Samantha and Christine and between any mother and daughter.

"I love you, Mommy," she said coming up for air.

I love you, Mommy? Wow. Now there's a great title for an erotic story, I Love You, Mommy.

"I missed you sweet baby," said Christine impaling her tongue in her daughter's mouth again.

Stunned and sexually excited, as if they weren't mother and daughter but two lesbian lovers, I watched them kiss in shocked silence. Had I not been there as witness, I never would have believed these two were so sexually intimate. Yet, years together before I came along on the scene four years ago, who knows what happened behind their closed bedroom doors. Maybe this incestuous connection had much to do with the way that Samantha acted and argued with her mother. Maybe this was the reason why she disappeared for a year after her mother moved in with us. Then, including me in their private sexual show, Samantha leaned to me and kissed me in the way she kissed her mother and in the way she kissed me the first time I kissed her. When she kissed me like that, blanking my mind of all that had transpired, all was forgiven.

"Welcome home, Samantha," I said meaning it. "I love you. I missed you. I'm glad you're back."

"I love you too, Stephen. I'm so very sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

Too sexually excited to lambaste her and too happy to see her to be angry with her, I was just glad that she was home until, perhaps, she left me again for someone else. Now that I know her, without doubt, just a matter of time and timing, I knew she would. Yet, so long as I had Samantha whenever I had her and so long as I always had her mother with me, as far as I was concerned, Samantha was free to come and go as she pleased.

"Yes, I understand. Of course, I forgive you," I said while wanting to say, so long as I can continue to sleep with you and with your mother.

Only, not even waiting for my answer, I didn't even have to ask the question. If their French kissing one another wasn't enough of a shocking surprise, Christine was already between her daughter's legs licking and fingering her pussy. After I had put Samantha and then her mother on a pedestal, after I was the one thinking that I was the perverted one lusting over mother and daughter, I had no idea that they were sexually hot for one another.

As if I had a built in lesbian meter, I could usually tell when a woman preferred her own sex. With more than lesbianism going on between these two, only a psychiatrist could unravel their story. To be honest, I didn't care. To be honest, I didn't want to know what transpired between them. As if I had identical twin wives, I was just happy to be in bed with the both of them. Whether lesbians and/or incestuously perverted, I didn't care what their story was, so long as they included me in their sexual reunion and erotic debauchery.

"Lick me, Mommy. Lick me. It's been a long time since you've given me oral pleasure," she said putting a heavy hand to the back of her mother's head.

Unable to remove my eyes from my beloved Christine eating her daughter's pussy, I was shocked. I was amazed. I was sexually excited. While Christine ate her daughter, I couldn't get enough of my wife's lips and silicone tits. With me kissing and kissing Samantha it wasn't long before Christine gave her daughter an orgasm, something that I had a terrible time giving her. Then taking over where her mother left off, Samantha impaled herself on my cock, while Christine kissed me.

"Oh, my God, Samantha. Suck my cock. Suck it. Blow me baby. I'm ready. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

A first for everything, never have I asked Samantha to suck my cock. Then, as soon as I announced that I was cumming, Christine lowered herself down to me. With Samantha on one side and Christine on the other, they took turns sucking me. As if a Texas oil well, as soon as I started cumming, as soon as I shot in my wife's mother, two for one, my mother-in-law grabbed my cock from her daughter and drained the rest of me.

Never have I had such a wonderful blowjob. Never have I been as sexually excited. As soon as Christine thought I was done, she pulled me from her mouth and with the suction of her sucking me released, I shot a second load all over her beautiful face. As if my cock was a hose, she moved my cock to spray her daughter's face with the last of my cum too.

"Oh, my God, Stephen," said Christine. "How long were you saving that? That was so much more than a mouthful," she said laughing while wiping her face with her fingers and licking them clean of my cum. "That was my very first cum bath," she said laughing.

"I love you, Christine," I said giving her a big, wet kiss.

"I love you, Stephen too," said Christine.

"I love you, Samantha," I said giving her a big, wet kiss too."

"I love you, Stephen," said Samantha.

Never would I have thought that I'd be having a threesome with my wife and her mother. After being so miserably lonely for more than a year, never would I have imagined I'd be so happy. With this the best summer of my life, never would I have imagined my life would turn out this way, but finally, I was happy that we were a family again.

THE END This is a Summer Lovin' contest entry. Please vote.