All Comments on 'Son Swapped Prom Dates'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo!

5 stars for the queen of smut! I loved this story and would give my right nut to be with Nancy!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding

You have outdone yourself on this story. It was amazing and so erotic. Best prom dates ever. 5 Stars...only because I can't give 10...which it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THAT WAS FUN

Enjoyed the conversation with dad as she lay naked with their son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong on so many levels... but so good on many others!

What a brilliantly filthy story! Yes, certainly a “teachable moment”. Bravo!

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessover 5 years ago
Nicely done!

I liked the pace of the story and the detail really painted a vivid picture. It makes me wish I had a do-over on my prom with one of those sexy women!

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Prom

Prom night with hot MILFs, who happen to be your Mother's! God, it can't get any better than that! Five stars! Another chapter or two? Maybe Claudia gets knocked up, by one of those son's, she just don't know which one. So Hot!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Five stars!

I knew the way you write incest the reading experience always a treat, but the way you handled the subject this time, (especially with our dear friend Nancy)... well lets just say my right hand was particularly busy reading this! Well done. More of this please!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Agree and more!

Read the other comments and agree with most of them. They already said everything I was going to say (even daylilygardener's rating of 5 'cuz we can't give 10). So I'll say "Ditto!" Just as exciting and arousing and the same quality as your other tales! And loved those shoes! Thanks, Britt.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

That was smoking hot! I'd love to see a followup chapter where Greg and his dad double team Nancy or maybe Greg and Ben double team the moms! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
You did it this time

What a fantastic story. The idea of taking my son and a friend + plus the other mom anywhere (it wouldn’t have to be prom) and having unrelenting sex, including the anal that I love, makes me light headed and hot as hell.

You’ve broken through a barrier that I’ve always upheld. I’ve fucked my son’s friends but have always considered him off limits. Now is the time for Patrick and I to discuss and agree that I want my son. Really hot story, I love your writing and can tell you truthfully that you get better and better with each story. I love you girl! Xoxoxoxoxo Annette. :-O pPpPpPpPpPpP POP - love you.

redkissyredkissyover 5 years ago
Love it!

Very sexy and hot! I hope there will be more of Nancy and Greg!

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago

Britt, you are so naughty and so gifted. Most of your stories are told in first person, with "you" as the major player, so it was great to read your story from a third person POV. You do indeed get better with every effort (it works in writing and sex just like in other things) and this was not only the hottest, but the best in literary quality. Unlike some others, I don't encourage a sequel. I think it's outstanding as is. Not all great stories (and it IS great) need a chapter two. Are you thinking you might be a Nancy or a Claudia in twenty-five years?

Five stars, of course. And my eternal lust...uh...I mean, admiration.

toeskrtoeskrover 5 years ago
My favorite dirty girl

Well done.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Breeding

Ben should fuck claudia bareback and knock her up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

Chapter 1

So fucking hot. Incredibly sexy set-up and great attention to details. The yoga-teasing scene was so erotic. It really turned me on. My favorite parts were: "The women were spinning like they were trying to get away from someone. Twenty five minutes later, Claudia was sweating inside her cleavage and the fringes of her hair were sticking to her face. The back of Nancy's hair was wet and her nipples were starting to show through her sweat soaked sports bra. There were only a couple of people besides the boys working out but they were taking notice. 

The women took their yoga mats and moved closer to the boys. They were stretching each other. Claudia was on her back with one leg up. In the scissors position, Nancy was so far up against her, their cameltoe crotches were touching as she pushed Claudia's leg back to stretch her hamstring. The friction felt great and at that moment, it was Claudia's turn to be aroused. 

Looking hot in their tight fitting clothing and providing the dry hump tribbing visual, Ben whispered to Greg, "Dude look at that. Your mom is pretty fucking hot."

Ben shot back, "Uh, look at yours. Damn!"

With all the stretching and yoga exercises, the women kept noticing the boys looking their way and that fueled them to sex it up even more. They would bend to show their asses toward them or happen to spread their legs in their direction. It was all strategic and it seemed to be working."

And

"That time the boys didn't say no but they still hadn't said yes. Claudia put her hand on Nancy's right breast and leaned in for a kiss. Nancy met her half way and with tilted heads, their lips locked for several seconds. Ben's cock was at full attention inside his trunks and Greg had to manually move his so that it had room to expand. The petite Claudia then stood up and sat down on Nancy's lap with her legs spread around Nancy's waste. They continued to make out while the boys remained speechless. 

Tasting each other's wine on their lips, the women disregarded how hot it was in the sauna because at that moment they were making their own heat. Claudia pulled Nancy's bikini top up and kissed her gumdrop nipples while massaging her breasts. It was the first time the two women had done something like that with each other and they temporarily forgot their objective. They were two girls involved in erotic foreplay until Nancy remembered why they took the boys in there to begin with. 

Holding onto Claudia's cheeks, she broke their kiss and asked the boys, "What do you say guys? Do you want to miss out on the Prom and maybe getting lucky with us?""

I can't wait to read more. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm hard

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. Great continuation to the great first chapter. Nancy and Claudia are such horny sluts; I love it. I especially liked this part: "When his pants went down, his long curved cock pointed upward and the head was already protruding out its foreskin. Nancy thought it looked gorgeous sticking out of his smooth young body. She peeled her thong off and sat on the edge of the bed. Leaning back, spreading her legs and balancing herself on her ass, "Come here sweetie. I want to you try some of this before you put your cock in it."

Ben was all too willing as he stepped out of his scrunched pants, kicked off his shoes and socks before getting on his knees beside the bed. He shoved his face into her wet pussy and licked with enthusiasm. He was inexperienced but it still felt great to Nancy. She was so wet and needed to cum so she would manipulate his head in order to get that tongue in the correct spot. He licked her for a long time and even though she loved it, she needed that cock.

She tapped his head and instructed the teen, "Put it in me now. You don't need a condom," She had her tubes tied after Greg had been born and needed no birth control.

Ben stood up and his cock was so hard, it looked purple. A bead of precum was already dripping off the tip. With Nancy's ass nearly hanging over the side of the bed, Ben manually pushed his engorged penis downward and slid all eight inches in with one push. They both moaned simultaneously.

Holding her legs up while still wearing her high heels, Nancy's stocking covered legs were bouncing over his shoulders, Ben stood while he fucked her. Her pussy was so warm and wet and it fit around his long cock perfectly. Nancy enjoyed how deep he was reaching inside her. When she would bring her legs back a little further, his cock head would touch her cervix." I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck yeah

Chapter 3

This was so fucking hot. Such a thrilling, kinky set-up and great attention to details. Shameless, explicit and hard. I'm glad all this fucking led to incest. My favorite parts were: "Placing his mushroom head up against her tight sphincter, he gently pushed. Nancy held her breath when it popped inside. Exhaling deeply she continued her instruction, "That's it, now push it in until it is all the way up to your balls then hold it still until I say."

Ben did as he was told and slid every inch into her greasy rectum until his balls were pressed up against her gooey pussy lips. He halted any movement until Nancy gave him the go ahead. She puffed three big breaths before allowing him to proceed, "Go ahead now but start out slow." 

Ben couldn't believe how tight it was. He already thought Nancy had a magnificent ass and now he was fucking it. Taking her by the hips, he began to slowly thrust in and out. Once the initial pain subsided, Nancy was feeling great. Having that young hard cock in her booty was vibrating all the pleasure nerves in her vagina. She began to rock back on it when he would thrust forward. 

Nancy put her head down on the bed so she could reach her clit. She used her middle finger to rub it causing herself to moan. Ben had never had anal sex and combining that with going bareback, she knew she would need to hurry up and orgasm before he did. Nancy rubbed harder and harder until she felt it build up.

Ben groaned, "I don't know how much longer I can last."

Nancy let out a whimper when she began to cum. Her finger was moving so fast, you would have thought it was a vibrator. She began to squirt on the bed in a scattered spray. Ben's cock was bringing it out of her! He became more aggressive and lifted her more up on the bed. With her legs together, he straddled them with his as he stood on the bed. He reentered her anus and while overtop, he pounded downward into her asshole. It was so sloppy and he bottomed out with each thrust allowing his balls to slap her butt cheeks. The jarring caused her tightly fixed hair to come loose.

Nancy cried out while squirting another orgasm. It was a long drawn out one and just as she was finishing, Ben growled, "Augghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Can you feel it? Aughhhhhhhhh!"

Nancy had beaten his testicle time clock and now her asshole was just as slimy as her pussy with Ben's sperm. He pulled out and the built up air caused a glob of it to plop out on the bed. Nancy's stretched anus was already starting to ooze semen. Her orifices were satisfied and she turned around to kiss Ben on the cheek before praising him, "You did great Sweetie. We will both sleep well tonight.""

And

"Although her pussy didn't need it after her waxing the day before, she spread her legs when she hopped up on the decking. With water droplets sliding down her skin, Nancy smeared shaving cream all over her crotch and around her labia. Holding out the razor for her son to take, he slowly came forward and began doing it. Careful not to nick her, the shaving cream came off, strip by stip. He would rinse the razor by sloshing it in the water until her bald married pussy was gleaming under the chandelier above the tub. Nancy splashed water up on it to rinse off any residue. 

She giggled, "You are even harder now. You must have enjoyed shaving my pussy."

He gave a half grin, "I guess so."

Spreading her legs wider she offered, "Come here and get some of it. Show me your pussy eating skills." He hesitated but she continued to coax, "Come on. Don't be shy. You came out of this once upon a time 18 years ago, so I think you will be just fine putting your face back in it as a reward for shaving it for me." 

Nancy held her knees back so to tilt her pelvis upward. Greg's face slowly moved toward her smooth pink lips. He went for the lower hanging left one and gently gummed it. He had to warm up to the idea but eventually his tongue was out licking his mom's pussy like he was attacking batter in a left over cake pan. 

She loved his large tongue and took the back of his head to guide him, "Slow down sweetie. Be sure you get in there deeper. A little more. Oh God, there you go. Lick it baby and make Mommy cum." She clutched his hair to move him to her clit, "Don't forget the clit. Ahhh! Yes! Now suck on it! Bring me home! Suck it! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yessssss! Yessssss! Ummmmmmmm!"

After bringing is mother to an oral orgasm, he sat up and she leaned in so she could kiss her own juices off his lower lip before seductively whispering, "That was great. Get closer and put it in me." 

A little more splashing and Nancy was in an upright sitting position, Greg was on his knees up against his mom with his freshly shaven chest touching her bare boobs. She was correct, it was more sensitive and he felt light headed. She nibbled on his ear before directing his mouth to her breast. 

As soon as his lips clamped on her stern gumdrop nipple, she sighed, "It also has been 18 years since I felt that. Back then I couldn't feed you enough milk so suck them like you are trying to get more out.""

Keep up the great work, you are really talented. Can't wait to read more. I jerked off while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot finale

Chapter 4

Smoking hot. Great conclusion to a really erotic, thrilling, kinky story. I'm glad that Greg fucked Nancy in the ass; and she had multiple orgasms too. My favorite part was: "Greg fucked Nancy slightly faster and harder. That first time feel of such a tight, wet and warm orifice was just too much for the young teen to handle as he, without warning, held his breath and began to cum in his mom's vagina. She could feel every spurt and every pulse of his throbbing member and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Her own son was depositing his seed inside her which now made them infinitely bonded. After his cock stopped ejaculating, they embraced so they could enjoy his full body tremble. Nancy could feel his heart pounding and his erratic breathing while trying to calm down."

Keep up the great work, you are very talented. Your stories always get me off.

aandw22aandw22about 5 years ago
Great Moms!!

Loved the story of great Moms!!

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 4 years ago
Brittni you very naughty

Great read and hits all the marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So smoking hot

Omg what would I not give to get it on with two smoking hot MILFS like this. So absolutely depraved and debauched, all of them so totally sex crazed. My two live in fuck buddies and I fucked and sucked each other’s brains out non stop till we all passed out from the insane levels of pure fuck lust. Only to start over as soon as we recovered. More and more like this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

raraewriterraraewriterover 3 years ago
Clever and a worthy read

Would be great to hear from the other mom as she let passion allow her to satisfy her curiosity. Hmmmmm. Let me know when that is written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT, HOT!!!!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this read. Hot story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

That was one crazy hot story! Thank you for sharing.

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthewabout 1 month ago

Hello Brittni4u

Wow... where were Nancy & Claudia when I was looking for a prom date, haha!!!

- Slutty Matthew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com