Son Swapped Prom Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,143 Followers

Nancy was slightly hesitant but was aroused my Claudia's offer. Claudia then took off her t-shirt and shimmied her shorts off until she was completely nude before easing Nancy, "See, now I'm nude. You will be comfortable now. Come on over." Nancy's loved Claudia's long pointy nipples inside her tanned outline from her bathing suit.

Nancy sat on Claudia's bed. Claudia lifted Nancy's see-through nightie up and over her head before tossing it on the floor, "There. Now we are both are free. We better get some rest for our day tomorrow."

After clicking off the light, both women were laying on their sides facing the same direction. Claudia was behind Nancy and she moved forward until her breasts were resting on Nancy's back. Her arm came around and she held Nancy tight in a spooning position.

When Nancy felt Claudia's nipples poke into her skin, she moaned, "Mmmm, this feels nice."

Claudia smooched the back of Nancy's ear a couple of times before whispering, "I agree. This feels great. I will admit that when you were stretching me during yoga and our vaginas were rubbing against each other, I got wet. Then when we fooled around in the sauna, I have wanted you ever since."

Nancy then turned around inside the blankets and while facing Claudia responded, "Good, I thought maybe it was just me. You are so hot. You are a great friend and we have had a lot of fun together but I want you too."

Nancy slowly and sensually leaned toward her until their lips met. A series of little pecks transformed into an open mouthed deep passionate kiss. While kissing, both women brought their arms around each other and intertwined their legs. They were embraced like two lovers becoming one. That hot foreplay of moaning, kissing, licking, rubbing and groping went on for at least 15 minutes. Both women were soaking wet.

Claudia whispered, "I need to finish what I started in the sauna," before sliding down and once again locking her soft lips around Nancy's erect nipple. Nancy exhaled in pleasure which progressed to a small yelp when Claudia's fingers penetrated her dripping slit. Claudia was amazing and in no time, Nancy's pussy began twitching in orgasm. This did not slow Claudia down and she put her two middle fingers inside Nancy as far as they would go before speed wiggling them onto her g-spot.

The wet sloshing sound of Claudia fingering Nancy was almost as loud as Nancy's gasps, "Ohhh. OH MY GOD! OH fuck! You're gonna make me... Oooooooooo! Ohhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Augghhhhhhhh!"

Nancy let out a squirt all over Claudia's smooth stomach. Claudia stopped sucking Nancy's nipple and breathed, "Wow, I didn't know you could squirt. That was so warm." Claudia instinctively pulled her fingers out of Nancy's pussy and stuck them in Nancy's mouth. She sucked her own juices off those fingers.

Nancy was on fire and wanted to make Claudia orgasm. Claudia popped out of the blankets and sat up leaning against the headboard until the blankets were about waist high. Nancy was still underneath them and put her face between Claudia's legs and began licking her large labia. Claudia had a cute pubic landing strip that Nancy found sexy and when she would peel back Claudia clitoral hood to lick it, Nancy could feel the neatly trimmed hair.

Claudia began getting close to orgasm. She put her hand on top of Nancy's head overtop the blankets. Claudia would pull causing Nancy's mouth to dive in deeper. Nancy put her finger into Claudia's toned ass up to her first knuckle to add to the sensation. It worked because not long after, Claudia was bucking and screaming in orgasm!

The stale air under the blankets smelled wonderfully of Claudia's pussy but it was getting hard to breathe. Nancy whipped all the blankets off the bed encouraged Claudia, "Scoot down baby. You thought rubbing our pussies was hot while we had our yoga pants on, now you get the real thing."

With one leg up over her shoulders, Nancy was grinding Claudia's vagina with her own. She would rock forward to get that perfect angle so she they could sometimes have their clits kiss. Nancy's hips were moving fast like she was a guy fucking his lover. The bed was shaking and squeaking. Their juices would sometimes stick in between squishes sounding like a rubber tipped arrow being pulled off a window. Both women looked sexy with nothing but the moonlight beaming through the window. Claudia was the first to climax as she squealed quickly followed by Nancy shrieking in pleasure!

Just then a knock came at the door between the rooms causing the tribbing to stop and Greg's voice asked from behind it, "Mom! Are you OK? What's going on in there?"

Both ladies snickered before Nancy yelled, "I'm OK. I...I tripped over the edge of the bed and stubbed my toe."

That lie satisfied Greg. Nancy and Claudia laughed a bit louder but careful enough not to be heard. They shifted into the middle of the bed and arranged themselves into the hottest girl on girl sixty-nine imaginable. Nancy was on the bottom and was in heaven with Claudia's pussy resting on her mouth. Claudia was on top and licking Nancy while also finger banging her. That combination caused Nancy to cum quickly.

They continued sixty-nining for over an hour. The number of orgasms by both added up into double figures. Even though Claudia wasn't a squirter, Nancy's face was wet with her juices. On the contrary, since Nancy was a squirter, Claudia's face and hair was soaked and dripping. There was a puddle on the bed built up around Nancy's ass. When they finished, Nancy stacked two towels in the wet spot and the women snuggled and slept in Nancy's bed.

Meanwhile, the boys never mentioned the blowjobs given to them by each other's mom because they felt a little uncomfortable. They went to bed late only to have the women sneak into their room early in the morning, reach into each other's son's pants and play with his morning wood. Claudia was full stroking Greg's hardened penis before his eyes popped open.

Her face was overtop his when she grinned, "Good morning sunshine. Time for you two to get up. You have heard of happy endings...well this would be known as a happy beginning."

The boys woke up and the women headed back to their room to enjoy a hot latte brought up by room service along with a nice breakfast. They dressed comfortably for the afternoon and when the boys were ready, they headed out to front of the hotel together.

Ben gasped when he saw a limousine ready for them. All four climbed in and the first stop was for the boys. It was a one hour massage by two attractive females then another two hours of a haircut, straight razor face shave, and a warm mud bath. Laying in their towels with dim lighting, low music, and scented candles was fantastic and something they had never experienced.

While the boys enjoyed their spa treatment, the women shopped and purchased their dresses before heading back for their own spa treatment that included a waxing, facials, manicures, pedicures, and after hot showers, their hair and makeup would be professionally done.

The limo took the boys back to the hotel while the mom's needed more time to finish. When everyone was dressed and ready to go, the women opened the conjoining room door and invited the boys to come over. They were wearing traditional black tuxedos with a perfectly pressed white shirt under their vests and jackets with black bow ties. Greg's dark hair was parted and gelled on the sides. Ben's blond hair was also gelled and partly spiked. They both smelled like Calvin Klein's Euphoria and their patent leather shoes shined like mirrors. They looked like wealthy young gentleman ready for a night on the town.

"Damn Nancy, look at these handsome young men. They clean up nice," raved Claudia.

Nancy agreed, "Be still my heart. We will have the two hottest dates at the Prom."

The boys were sincerely flattered. Nancy handed Ben his sterling silver cuff links and pinned on his bootineir. She also handed him her wrist corsage so he could be the one to place it on her wrist. Claudia did the same with Greg only she also gave him a gold bow tie to match her dress.

Claudia wore a form fitting gold shimmery dress that was low cut in the front with a modest scoop opening in the back. She was wearing nude thigh high stockings with no panties or bra. Her blonde hair was in an elegant fishtail bun updo hair style and accessorized her dress with dangling diamond earrings with a gorgeous matching necklace and bracelet. She completed her outfit with four inch gold high heels containing a single strap around her toes and another around her ankles. Her cleavage was extremely revealing and could have held up a twenty pound weight.

Nancy was dressed in a short slinky black dress that was totally backless down to the top of her ass crack. The front was less revealing than Claudia's dress but it was evident that she was also braless. She wore black thigh high stockings with the seam running up the back of them and a black thong. In the right light, you could see the G-string and her ass through the dress. Her brunette hair was fixed tight to her head with a sleek French twist in the back, exposing all of her neck. Her necklace was made of thick blinged out rhinestone that came to a point inside her cleavage. Her earrings matched as well as her hotwife anklet around her stocking on her left ankle. Nancy's ensemble was completed with four inch black suede strappy high heels that tie around the ankles.

Both women looked like upscale movie stars ready for the red carpet only these "movie stars" were hot married vixens taking young sexy boys as their dates. All four of them enjoyed champagne in the room and in the limo on the way to dinner. Greg and Ben were excited that their mothers allowed them to drink at their age but they were going to be with them so they figured there would be no harm.

The restaurant was an upscale expensive one that was ranked as one of the best in St. Louis. As the boys ate their steaks, they were whispering to each other about how great everything had been up to that point. When finished, it was time to head back to the hotel. The ballroom was decorated very classy and the music was rocking.

When the four walked in and circulated before arriving at their table, many of the students were whispering and making comments. That eventually died down and several of the boys there were interested in Claudia and Nancy. The ladies were cordial with them but focused on their dates. After the first dance, Nancy excused herself from Ben because she had spotted Principal North chaperoning while standing off to the side of the dance floor.

As she came up to the well-dressed handsome man who now had just a hint of peppered grey in this thick black hair, Nancy greeted, "Hi Michael. It has been a long time. How is your wife and children doing?"

He smiled, "Hi Nancy. They are well, thanks for asking. You still look stunning."

She playfully tapped him on the arm and winked, "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. I may not get a chance again so is there somewhere we can go so I can thank you for allowing Claudia and I to come?"

He led her out of the ballroom, down the hall and in a small conference room across from the bathroom. After he flipped on the light, he closed the door behind them. The room was carpeted which was perfect. Standing in front of Mr. North, she knelt down and got on her knees, careful to not put a run in her stockings.

As she unzipped his dress slacks and maneuvered his growing penis out of his underwear, Nancy said, "Let's see if he looks as good as I remember. Oh, there he is and yes he does. Hello." Michael's seven inch cock became fully erect and stuck proudly out of his zipper opening. Before putting her mouth around it, she looked up into his anxious eyes to give instructions, "Sweetie, don't mess up my hair and tell me when you are going to cum so we don't accidently get some on my black dress."

Nancy then engulfed his hard-on with her warm lipstick covered lips. She lightly hummed while sucking it. His hips began to sway as he enjoyed his blowjob so she wrapped her hands around his ass to steady them. Her mouth was moving with such a great pace, her lips were touching his zipper. Michael's entire body began to quiver.

He stuttered, "Oh my, I'm getting close. Get ready! Here it comes!"

Nancy's mouth continued slurping away and Michael grunted when he began to shoot, "Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Oh, take it baby! Oh! Ughh!" When he had stopped ejaculating in her mouth, he sighed, "Whew! That was amazing. Thank you."

Nancy sucked for another thirty seconds to make sure he was completely finished before she swallowed her well-earned load. She adjusted her nylons, and wiped the corners of her mouth before responding, "Thank you for letting us come with our sons. If you are ever in the mood, call me sometime and we will go on another date."

Nancy exited and went to the bathroom to check her makeup and apply more lipstick. When she re-joined Ben, the night went on fantastically. They slow danced. They fast danced. They rested and chatted at the table. Overall, all four of them had a blast. When it had ended, it was time to head back up to the rooms.

The women were holding their date's hands while they were walking down the hall and even in the elevator with plans to have their own after-Prom and not the one that had been arranged. For that evening, they were not mothers who were married and more than twice their date's ages who happen to be each other's son; they were just couples enjoying each other's company. The boys had already removed their bow ties and they were stuffed in their tuxedo jackets that they carried over their shoulders.

When they walked into the hotel suite, Claudia suggested, "Ben you go with Nancy in the guys' room and Greg and I will stay in here."

Nancy continued to clutch Ben's hand and with their fingers intertwined, she led him, "Come on you handsome devil."

Once in the room, Nancy poured another glass of champagne for the both of them. She had always thought Ben was blooming into a hot young man and Ben was now looking at Nancy in a different light even though he always thought of his best friend's mother as a hot MILF.

Nancy slowly unbuttoned his shirt before asking, "Would you unzip me?"

Ben was nervous as his hand shook while pulling the short zipper down. Nancy smiled, dropped and stepped out of her dress. Standing before him wearing only her black stockings, high heels, thong, and jewelry, he gulped.

She reassured him, "Don't be nervous." He was bare chested and wearing his pants and shoes. She pressed her naked boobs up against it while reaching for his belt buckle. As she unbuckled it, Nancy kissed him and whispered, "Let's get you out of these."

When his pants went down, his long curved cock pointed upward and the head was already protruding out its foreskin. Nancy thought it looked gorgeous sticking out of his smooth young body. She peeled her thong off and sat on the edge of the bed. Leaning back, spreading her legs and balancing herself on her ass, "Come here sweetie. I want to you try some of this before you put your cock in it."

Ben was all too willing as he stepped out of his scrunched pants, kicked off his shoes and socks before getting on his knees beside the bed. He shoved his face into her wet pussy and licked with enthusiasm. He was inexperienced but it still felt great to Nancy. She was so wet and needed to cum so she would manipulate his head in order to get that tongue in the correct spot. He licked her for a long time and even though she loved it, she needed that cock.

She tapped his head and instructed the teen, "Put it in me now. You don't need a condom," She had her tubes tied after Greg had been born and needed no birth control.

Ben stood up and his cock was so hard, it looked purple. A bead of precum was already dripping off the tip. With Nancy's ass nearly hanging over the side of the bed, Ben manually pushed his engorged penis downward and slid all eight inches in with one push. They both moaned simultaneously.

Holding her legs up while still wearing her high heels, Nancy's stocking covered legs were bouncing over his shoulders, Ben stood while he fucked her. Her pussy was so warm and wet and it fit around his long cock perfectly. Nancy enjoyed how deep he was reaching inside her. When she would bring her legs back a little further, his cock head would touch her cervix.

Surprisingly, Ben became more confident and began to talk dirty, "I've always wanted to fuck you and now I am! I can't wait to brag to all of my friends! You have such a great pussy. I love how it swallows my cock!"

She panted her response, "Oh yeah! Give it to me like you mean it! Oh yeah! Fuck me harder and make me cum!"

Ben picked up the pace and slammed his long banana in her with more force. His breathing was getting more labored because of his hard work, "Like this? Is this how you want it? I'm gonna fuckin pound you!"

Nancy yelped, "I'm cuuuuuumin! Oh! Oh! Yeahhhh! Ahhhhhh!" Ben stopped all thrusting and allowed Nancy to tremble and enjoy her orgasm while being totally filled up. When she finished, she instructed him further, "Flip me over and do me on my stomach."

In the other room, the action was moving a little slower between the shy Greg and Claudia. Just about the time Nancy was screaming in orgasm in her room, Claudia had just gotten Greg to remove his clothes. She was on the bed lying seductively on her side wearing only her nude thigh high stockings without her high heels. Greg's bulky cock was erect and looked even bigger than before. This worried Claudia because she wasn't fixed and the condoms she brought might not be big enough.

He was now up on his knees on the bed with the petite Claudia on hers facing him. With the size difference between the two, Greg had to lean down so they could kiss. She put her tongue in his mouth causing his cock to twitch in anticipation. Using his precum as lubrication, she stroked it while they made out. Not only did she want that huge penis in her pussy, she needed it.

She got up, grabbed the packaged condom off the table and while she opened it, Claudia directed Greg, "Honey, I want you to sit down and lean up against the headboard."

When he was situated, Nancy put the latex rubber on the head and tried to unroll it. Her fears were realized because it was not a magnum XL. Even though the condom was too small, she persevered and eventually was able to get about half of it on him. That was going to have to do because she could not wait any longer for it to be inside her. Straddling his lap, she lowered herself onto that monster cock and while holding it steady, she wiggled the tip around her lips to smear her juices and then sat down. It stretched its way inside her vagina and had already stuffed her womb even before every inch had disappeared.

Claudia was slowly working up and down on it but careful not to hurt herself because of his size. She held onto Greg's shoulders for leverage and bounced faster. It hurt but hurt so good. She needed to get herself off so she disregarded the pain and slammed down on it a little further each time.

Greg was breathing heavily and she grabbed him by the cheeks and ordered him through her clenched teeth, "Your cock is so fucking big! I love it! Don't you dare cum until I go first! Oh God! Almost!"

Claudia continued to ride Greg's huge cock, determined to have a strong orgasm until it hit her and it was her turn to howl in ecstasy, "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooooo! Mmmmmmmm!"

Hearing Claudia cum from the next room, Nancy chuckled to Ben, "It sounds like your mom in enjoying herself in there."

Nancy was flat on her stomach with her legs now hanging out straight off the side of the bed. With them spread, Ben held onto her nylon covered thighs like he was holding onto wooden handles while plowing a field. Instead he was plowing Nancy in that position and she was nearing her second orgasm. With his lengthy curved cock, she felt like it was inside her stomach and that foreskin was sliding and touching all the right places. Her body clenched and both legs trembled when it hit her. She put her face into the sheets and let out a muffled moan.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,143 Followers