Son Swapped Prom Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm slick sensation on his cock was just too much for the handsome teen and he could no longer hold out. He announced, "I'm gonna cum! Nowwwwwww! Aughhhhhh! Augghhhhh! Oh! Aughhhh!" Nancy loved feeling those warm spurts all over her inner walls and she nearly went into a multiple.

Back in the other room, Claudia had shifted from riding Greg's large tool to rocking on it. Their mouths were locked in a lustful kiss and he held onto her hips. When she let out her second orgasm, the sound stayed inside Greg's mouth and she wrapped her stocking clad legs around his waist. She shuddered in sheer bliss!

Breaking their kiss, Claudia gasped, "God I don't think I have ever cum like that. That was amazing! Are you enjoying it?"

Greg laughed but at a loss for words, "Hell yea. You...you...are amazing yourself."

"I want to bend over the chair over there and have you to fuck me that way," she suggested.

Changing her mind, she ended up putting her hands on the side of the desk. While bent over, Greg positioned himself standing behind her while she reached between her legs to help guide his partially wrapped cock back into her opening. With a mighty thrust, it smashed its way back inside Claudia.

Holding onto her shoulders, he fucked her from behind. His thick, hairy young body was hammering away when she coaxed, "Yes honey, just like that. Saw me in half! Oh my God, if you only knew how good that feels!"

Greg was trying to satisfy his mature lover. He was hoping he was doing a good job but little did he know, he was doing a great job! He fucked harder and harder on Claudia's command until the desk shook almost knocking over the lamp. He was grunting and snorting and she was moaning and groaning.

In the conjoined room, Ben was now sitting on the Queen Anne chair with Nancy riding him reverse cowgirl. After he had cum inside her, she sucked her own juices off him and he was hard in no time. His legs were spread and hers together inside his knees and while holding onto them, she was riding his cock well. It was a good thing she was still wearing her high heels because that extra height allowed her to rise higher before pounding herself back down.

He was like a customer at a strip club enjoying a lap dance when Ben huffed, "You have a great ass!"

She leaned back up against his smooth fit chest, arched her back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Ben began fondling her sensitive breasts. She was now grinding on his lap when she quietly ordered, "Pinch my nipples! Yes, just like that. Oh! Oh!" That was the added sensation she needed and began to climax. She kissed his neck and chin while cumming and continued those smooches long after she finished.

In the other room, Greg had worked up a lather from the pounding he was giving Claudia. Still bent over the desk and standing on her nylon encased tip toes, she had cum in that position and was getting close again. Greg was also getting close but didn't want to disappoint her by cumming too soon. He tried holding it off by thinking about something else but could not. He yanked her shoulders back to smash her pussy on his ejaculating cock as if he were trying to milk it. His neck was tense and face contorted as he filled up the rubber he was wearing. His animal noises contributed to Nancy gasping her last orgasm of the evening. They both shook and trembled and remained connected long after their orgasms had subsided.

On the other side of the door, Nancy was on her side with Ben behind her. He was moaning and pumping while Nancy squirmed and took all that he had to offer. She lifted her one leg and allowed him in further. She didn't want him to cum again before she got her "extra fix."

Stopping Ben and getting into her suitcase, Nancy pulled out her bottle of lubrication. She smiled at him before asking, "Have you ever done anal?"

His eyes widened, "No. I tried to get my last girlfriend Sydney to do it and she wouldn't."

Nancy giggled, "Today is your lucky day then. I love anal and I want you to do me in the ass with me on the edge of the bed again."

She was once again on her knees with her strapped-on high heels hanging over the edge. Nancy squirted a glob of lube into her palm. She first stuck a greased up finger into her own ass to prepare it and had Ben stand beside her so she could smear the remainder all over his head and shaft.

When he was ready, she gently reminded him, "Go slow sweetie. Let me get used to it first."

Ben responded, "Yes ma'am."

Placing his mushroom head up against her tight sphincter, he gently pushed. Nancy held her breath when it popped inside. Exhaling deeply she continued her instruction, "That's it, now push it in until it is all the way up to your balls then hold it still until I say."

Ben did as he was told and slid every inch into her greasy rectum until his balls were pressed up against her gooey pussy lips. He halted any movement until Nancy gave him the go ahead. She puffed three big breaths before allowing him to proceed, "Go ahead now but start out slow."

Ben couldn't believe how tight it was. He already thought Nancy had a magnificent ass and now he was fucking it. Taking her by the hips, he began to slowly thrust in and out. Once the initial pain subsided, Nancy was feeling great. Having that young hard cock in her booty was vibrating all the pleasure nerves in her vagina. She began to rock back on it when he would thrust forward.

Nancy put her head down on the bed so she could reach her clit. She used her middle finger to rub it causing herself to moan. Ben had never had anal sex and combining that with going bareback, she knew she would need to hurry up and orgasm before he did. Nancy rubbed harder and harder until she felt it build up.

Ben groaned, "I don't know how much longer I can last."

Nancy let out a whimper when she began to cum. Her finger was moving so fast, you would have thought it was a vibrator. She began to squirt on the bed in a scattered spray. Ben's cock was bringing it out of her! He became more aggressive and lifted her more up on the bed. With her legs together, he straddled them with his as he stood on the bed. He reentered her anus and while overtop, he pounded downward into her asshole. It was so sloppy and he bottomed out with each thrust allowing his balls to slap her butt cheeks. The jarring caused her tightly fixed hair to come loose.

Nancy cried out while squirting another orgasm. It was a long drawn out one and just as she was finishing, Ben growled, "Augghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Can you feel it? Aughhhhhhhhh!"

Nancy had beaten his testicle time clock and now her asshole was just as slimy as her pussy with Ben's sperm. He pulled out and the built up air caused a glob of it to plop out on the bed. Nancy's stretched anus was already starting to ooze semen. Her orifices were satisfied and she turned around to kiss Ben on the cheek before praising him, "You did great Sweetie. We will both sleep well tonight."

In the other room, Greg had pulled his deflating dong out of Claudia. The reservoir tip on the rubber was full of spunk. He carefully tugged it off and tossed it into the trash can. Claudia continued to lay with her bare chest on the desk allowing herself time to recover from the great orgasms that Greg's large member had provided. She finally stood up and praised him, "Wow, you were amazing. My husband hasn't ever fucked me that good."

Both boys were proud of themselves as well as feeling satisfied. Nancy called over to Claudia and confirmed they should order room service but remain in their current rooms respectively. It was going to be a complete evening alone with their dates and when it was eventually time for sleep, each woman slept in the same bed with her lover. Everyone was naked and cuddled throughout the night.

Early the next morning, Claudia woke up Nancy by knocking at the door. When Nancy answered it, Claudia explained that she and Ben had to leave because her husband showed up to take them for a surprise breakfast and he was parked downstairs. She had not told him and nor would she tell him about all the sex with Greg and Nancy. She and Ben scrambled quickly to pack up their things and out the door they went while promising, "I'll call ya girl. Love ya."

The commotion didn't wake the sleeping Greg. It was 7am and Nancy decided to allow him to sleep for a little while longer. Checkout wasn't until 11 so she first went for a quick swim and then sat reading the newspaper while getting dressed and drinking a latte in the built-in hotel Starbucks. She wore a headband and was dressed in shorts, a cute white top and slip on sandals. After killing a couple of hours, she headed back up to the room.

She buzzed herself into the room that she had slept in just in case Greg was still asleep in the other one. The conjoining door was open and she couldn't see him lying in the bed. She thought that was odd and when she got to the doorway, she could see Greg sitting on the corner of the other bed, totally naked, jerking his hard cock while smelling her silk black panties.

Nancy froze because she didn't want to embarrass him. She realized those were her panties she had worn Friday to work and also the very same ones she exercised and sweated in. They had somehow gotten overlooked on the floor under the bed when she changed her clothes into her bikini.

Knowing her son was masturbating with her used, soiled underwear was erotic to Nancy and what at first seemed strange, was then becoming a turn on. She called out before stepping into the room, "Greg, are you up?"

His hand immediately stopped flailing up and down on his meat and he tossed the panties on the floor while trying to cover up his actions. "Uh...yea Mom. Hang on a second while I get dressed."

Nancy disregarded his request as she succumbed to not only a teachable moment but to her desires and walked into the room, "What are you doing Baby Boy?"

His giant hard-on was sticking straight in the air and even though he tried to conceal it with both hands, his attempts were in vain, "Mom, I said was naked. Can you give me a second?"

She smiled, "What were you doing?"

He snapped quickly trying to hide his embarrassment, "Nothing. Just looking for my clothes."

Nancy giggled, "It's Ok sweetie. I know what you were doing and it is natural. All guys do it and especially at your age. Didn't you get enough last night with Claudia?"

He stumbled his words shyly, "It was great but...well...you know...I thought..."

Nancy squatted down and picked up her worn panties and held them up for Greg, "You were masturbating to my panties weren't you?" Before he tried to deny it, she continued, "That's Ok. I'm not mad. Sometimes it doesn't matter that I'm your mom and you are my son. We are humans with desires just like any other animal. That natural smell was your body's way of reminding yourself you need to breed and procreate."

When he looked in her eyes with no more excuses, she asked, "You want me to make you cum? Have your mom finish you off?"

Not really listening for an answer, she was down on her knees in front of him. Nancy had to manually move his hands out of the way exposing his big hard cock. She had obviously seen it in the sauna when Claudia sucked it off but now that she was up close and personal to it, she thought it looked even bigger, "Wow. This thing has come a long way from the size when I used to change your diapers and have to dodge your pee. You are much bigger than your father."

Greg nervously asked, "It this weird? What will he think about this?"

She soothingly assured him, "It might be a little strange to start with but just relax and let your mom show you how to be an amazing lover. I will tell your father in due time. Everything will be just fine."

Nancy gripped the base of the large penis and sucked on the head before popping her lips off it, "I can barely get my mouth around it. Good for Claudia."

She went back to sucking her son's cock. It smelled like Claudia's pussy and tasted like latex. He was naked and sat comfortably on the corner of the bed while his mother gave him head. Nancy began jerking it at the same time while humming her content.

After sucking for several minutes, she stopped and picked her panties up off the floor. His cock was slick with her saliva. She offered, "You were smelling these when I came in. Here smell them while I finish you off. You do know I wore those all day Friday and even worked out in them? They are strong so be sure you but your nose right in the crotch."

Greg took them from his mom and began sniffing the worn silky crotch while she went back to sucking his cock. He would inhale deeply before letting out a low toned groan. He repeated that over and over until his toes curled and he unloaded into his mom's mouth, "Uhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aughhhhhh! Aughhh," was his suppressed cry into her underwear. The panties were strong and were perfect for a teenager to use as an erotic accelerant.

When she released his dong to swallow this thick warm load, he fell back allowing his relaxed upper body to crash down onto the bed. She laughed, "Your cum tastes just like your Dad's except yours is thicker."

She ordered a nice room service breakfast for him while they chatted. She began to ask him personal questions to gain a better perspective of his sexual experience. Since he had just received a blowjob from her, he felt a little easier about answering them.

Nancy come to learn that Greg had sexual experiences with a few girls but always with a condom and he had never had anal. He admitted he was shy and a little awkward and with the exception of his romp with Claudia, the sessions were always quick and mostly uneventful. After hearing that, she knew that it was a golden opportunity to teach him how to be a good lover and that she may not get that opportunity again.

She put the dishes back onto the cart and sat down next to her son on the bed. She gently took him by the hand and slowly caressed up his arm while advising, "You see how I'm touching you? To be a good lover, you need to take your time, be gentle and very attentive to your partner." She tilted her head upward and puckered while pulling him toward her. Their lips met and she romantically kissed his lips caressing his hairy chest before continuing, "Kissing is a must when you make love. That means you are expressing your desire to connect and not just having sex."

Nancy stood up and began removing her clothes as she continued teaching, "It is also very important that you learn your lover's body, appreciate it and use plenty of foreplay to prepare it. Use all of your senses not just sight just like when you were smelling my panties. Any fool can stick their cock in and get off but a good lover molds both bodies into one heartbeat, sharing body parts and accepting bodily fluids as nectar. We are both totally naked and about to do that. Are you OK with that?"

Greg's pulse rose and even though he was slightly uncertain, he was mesmerized, "Uh huh."

She suggested as she pointed to large garden tub surrounded by four roman pillars in the corner of the room, "Let's take a bath and get nice and clean then we will make love."

Greg gulped and Nancy began running the steamy water. After adding bath bombs, the scent was amazing and bubbles were forming. When enough water had begun filling the tiled tub, they both sat down facing each other while it continued pouring from the faucet.

She smiled, "I have a great idea that will help make us more sensitive. You will love it."

After she had him rise out of the water and sit on the flat tiled edge surrounding the tub, Nancy picked up a razor and shaving cream before suggesting, "I want to shave you. When you feel how smooth and sensitive it feels, you will want to always be smooth."

Greg was unsure about it, "I don't know. What all do you want to shave?"

With a wide grin, she sloshed her way across the tub, "Your mom will take care of everything. I will shave your upper body, your cock and balls. Don't worry, if you don't like it, it will grow back in a week. I will even let you shave Mommy's pussy."

Even soft, Greg's penis was impressive. Nancy lifted it by the head and began smearing the cream all over his genitals. She meticulously shaved his shaft, balls, and upper pubic region. With her skilled hands working, Greg's cock began to stiffen which actually made it easier to shave it. He stayed erect even when she shaved his chest, belly and some on his back. When she finished, those parts were smooth as glass.

Although her pussy didn't need it after her waxing the day before, she spread her legs when she hopped up on the decking. With water droplets sliding down her skin, Nancy smeared shaving cream all over her crotch and around her labia. Holding out the razor for her son to take, he slowly came forward and began doing it. Careful not to nick her, the shaving cream came off, strip by stip. He would rinse the razor by sloshing it in the water until her bald married pussy was gleaming under the chandelier above the tub. Nancy splashed water up on it to rinse off any residue.

She giggled, "You are even harder now. You must have enjoyed shaving my pussy."

He gave a half grin, "I guess so."

Spreading her legs wider she offered, "Come here and get some of it. Show me your pussy eating skills." He hesitated but she continued to coax, "Come on. Don't be shy. You came out of this once upon a time 18 years ago, so I think you will be just fine putting your face back in it as a reward for shaving it for me."

Nancy held her knees back so to tilt her pelvis upward. Greg's face slowly moved toward her smooth pink lips. He went for the lower hanging left one and gently gummed it. He had to warm up to the idea but eventually his tongue was out licking his mom's pussy like he was attacking batter in a left over cake pan.

She loved his large tongue and took the back of his head to guide him, "Slow down sweetie. Be sure you get in there deeper. A little more. Oh God, there you go. Lick it baby and make Mommy cum." She clutched his hair to move him to her clit, "Don't forget the clit. Ahhh! Yes! Now suck on it! Bring me home! Suck it! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yessssss! Yessssss! Ummmmmmmm!"

After bringing is mother to an oral orgasm, he sat up and she leaned in so she could kiss her own juices off his lower lip before seductively whispering, "That was great. Get closer and put it in me."

A little more splashing and Nancy was in an upright sitting position, Greg was on his knees up against his mom with his freshly shaven chest touching her bare boobs. She was correct, it was more sensitive and he felt light headed. She nibbled on his ear before directing his mouth to her breast.

As soon as his lips clamped on her stern gumdrop nipple, she sighed, "It also has been 18 years since I felt that. Back then I couldn't feed you enough milk so suck them like you are trying to get more out."

She played with herself while Greg sucked her boobs. She directed him on how hard or soft to do it. Once they became so stiff, she need to feel his large manhood inside her. Reaching down, she took hold of the oozing head and put it against her slippery opening. Nancy then put her arms around his waist and pulled, causing him to push his thick cock inside her.

She let out an, "Oh my!"

It was the first time Greg had ever felt a warm vagina without wearing a condom. He instinctively began to thrust in and out thinking to himself how wonderful that difference felt. Nancy was in heaven when Ben had fucked her with his long cock but was even more euphoric feeling the added length and girth of her own son stretching her pussy.

She began to pant, "There you go Baby Boy. I still can't believe how much bigger you are than your father. God, I am so stuffed. Keep going just like that."