All Comments on 'Son Teaches Mom How to Come'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 4 years ago

You can't leave this story like this... I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Slow start but lots of room to really get this going. Hope you continue to develop it.

rightbankrightbankover 4 years ago
too short

too rate

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

There is nothing better than eating pussy, you must tell us more.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

A good foundation on which to build a great mom/son story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is there a part 2 coming?

Tell us dude, coz this story has potential

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 4 years agoAuthor
I am encouraged...

Encouraged by your interest I shall proceed to the actual filth in the second part :)

QueijadaQueijadaover 4 years ago
5*

Part2 has to be on the way, please don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eating mom's pussy

I'm between her legs looking up at her tits, and her face that's tilted back. My long arms reach up and cup my mother's tits in my hands as eat her pussy hungrily. Squeezing her tits, making her moan until her loud orgasm.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Very hot for a first time story. Hopefully the second chapter will be longer.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all,

I have planned out the next part, I am appreciating your reactions, x

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very sensual

Perfect lead in to how mother and son becum lovers.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I LOVE EATING PUSSY.

My sister had the sweetest pussy, but

mom was a no no, I never got a shot

at her. Now this sounds like a pt.2 is

called for, hope it cumming soon.

Good read,well done.

..THANKS..

USAF

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 4 years agoAuthor
"A beautiful story of love."

"All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex. Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for three years before we made love." - Thank you, DPike, x

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 4 years agoAuthor
Slit, er, slip of the tongue...

Congratulations to the eagle-eyed pervert who spotted that his name changes from Jacob to Jason a couple of times, oops!

And no, neither is the name of my actual son, naughty question!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meeting all my expectations

I'm one of the dirty old men who's been chatting and sharing your lovely, filthy fantasies for years and so I knew this one would turn me on so much... even though the subject is even more perverted than you've ever taken me before... I'm going to read the entire series, of course.... but no matter how much they excite me, I couldn't possibly cum...it would be so, so shameful... Oh, God, no...never... never...

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Yes

It's starting! Every son has it for his mom! What an opportunity!

greasedsilvergreasedsilverabout 3 years ago

You must realize you can't just leave it like that, don't you? We're waiting...

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 3 years agoAuthor

I didn't leave you horny young men hanging... there's more :)

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

Great story

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I never had sex with my mother or her friends. After I moved to live with my father, I did have sex with the same woman that he used as a real estate agent. I cannot confirm what he had with her but I can say I did everything orally with her that two people can do.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women6 months ago

As an older woman writting about having sex with an offspring, I think this is just the desires to have some young hung man to love, lick, and stick her wherever she wants a lover. A young man would love to try everything he has heard or imagined about sex and not be too shy about peer pressure. If a young man feels he is too much for a virgin, he will give a woman anything she wants to experience that he will offer as he will do to her everything she can take.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women4 months ago

She writes like she knows young men want to act out. I read the trailer Momma stories and notice the word usage does not repeat the same phrases or adjectives. This is a sign of someone who knows how to write. I may have read this series before, as I have commented on this chapter before. Let us hope she keeps entertaining readers for a little while longer.

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

Hot! Love the pantyhose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES