All Comments on 'Songbird'

by Liar

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One of the best

Definitely one of the best I've read, I think. Please, please continue. I will look forward to your next installments!!!

Lauren HyndeLauren Hyndealmost 20 years ago
Songbird

One of the best stories I have read in a long time, very solid all around. The storyline rings truth, the characters feel real. Most of all, the storytelling is exceptional: very well balanced, very well paced, witty.

I will be looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Lovely

awesome progression. love it. will follow the rest of the chapters as soon as they are posted..more more

Bravo!

vella~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sexy, and enlightening as well

What's so hard for this guy to understand? She isn't looking for a DOM persee, she's looking for a dominating lover, someone she can commit herself to without fear of being physically abused. Even a "normal" guy can take that role once he understands the characteristics she's looking for in HER MAN.

Think playing the roles of John Wayne or Sean Connery and he'd probably be pretty close. Tough, protective, doing things his own way while thinking of her safety and pleasure as well, and mostly in control of their relationship.

I do hope he takes the time to listen and catch on because they do appear to be a great pair in the making.

My thoughts anyway,

Kydreamer

jakkjakkalmost 20 years ago
great stu**

an interesting plot to say the least love the whole sub aspect to this. ps to the author i think i got flaged because i used holy shi* in the title of my response so thaat is why it wasnt up when you checked. "jakk"

jakkjakkalmost 20 years ago
oh yeah

and i asked for 20 chapters a bit much i know but damn it was sexy and had me hard all the way through. "jakk"

minsueminsuealmost 20 years ago
DAYUM

Not only are you gifted with an amazing ability to breathe life into characters, often with only a few words, but you write a damn hot story, too! ;)

I'm so very glad you submitted this, Liar. Please keep 'em coming...

- Mindy

Honey123Honey123almost 20 years ago
Incredible

Absolutely great story, Liar...Fantastically hot and sexy!

Great job. I can't wait for more stories in this series!

*Honey

irishcatsmeowirishcatsmeowalmost 20 years ago
Perfect Blend

of good characterization, subject matter, story line and the words to tell it. You catch the reader's interest from the get-go. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

sacksackover 19 years ago
Now that's good sex writing!

Talk about a detailed sex scene....there's enough detail here for ten stories. Your writing is very hot and this story is highly recommended to anyone!!

Alien47Alien47about 18 years ago
Whew!

Now, that was what a call one hot story. And a real story, making me want more, please - more as good as this.

And 'Thank you, Janiexx' for recommending such a good author!

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
A very very good story, but best of all...

A very very good story, but best of all it is a Dom/Sub story. <B><I>Not</I></B> as so many so called Dom/Sub stories are, just an S/M story masquerading as a Dom/Sub story. "<B>Songbird</B>" was posted in 2004 so it appears you abandoned it. Unless you edged into the S/M arena I would be reading the next chapter as soon as I finish this comment.

<P>

Since the last thing you posted was in 2006 I don't know if you will even be aware of this comment, much less post anything else here, but I hope you will be aware and post something new.

<P>

I am so pleased to have found this story, even though it is very short and there appears zero probability that it will ever be finished or extended either, because it means that there is someone who can write a Dom/Sub story without trying to pass off sadistic manipulation, degradation and gratuitous abuse as being only what a Dom/Sub relationship is about.

<P>

Another site allows readers to rate three parts of a story on a ten point scale.

1- <B>Technical merit</B><BR>

This covers spelling, grammar, punctuation, misuse of words, related issues and overall readability<BR>

2- <B>Plot</B><BR>

Creativity, story line, story telling and character development<BR>

3- <B>Personal Appeal</B><BR>

Story's emotional and/or intellectual impact on you

<P>

1- Technical merit - - - <B>5</B><BR>

There are a several errors here<BR>

2- Plot - - - - - - - - <B>8</B><BR>

The plot is very imaginative and the major characters are well developed.<BR>

3- Personal Appeal - - - <B>9</B><BR>

I couldn't believe how exciting it is.<BR>

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

The_PedantThe_Pedantalmost 7 years ago
WOW!

Beyond hot - a scorcher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Two Cents

I hate to be a party pooper, but I didn’t care much for the story at all, I thought the whole thing was just a bit odd. I’m sure that’s because I am not a fan of the Dom/sub culture. I can’t say I have anything against it, I really don’t know enough about it to make any kind of informed judgment on it at all. But I’m pretty sure, just from what little I do know of it, that it’s just not my style. What other people do is their business as long as they don’t make it my business, so if it floats your boat, sail on brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous