All Comments on 'Songs of You Ch. 01'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a very sexy story here, with great potential. I'm anxious to read much more from you about Wyatt and Milo. I'm hoping sexy Wyatt can have a trace of sexy chet hair for his muscular body. And when they do come to make love, suck each other off, continue their kissing and caressing, I hope to read all the details here! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OH WOW! I love your "Truth or Dare" story so, I thought this would be good. It wasn't until I got halfway through and ended up bursting into tears that I knew just how good this really was. There's a special place in Hell for people like Milo's father and his mother is much better. She seemed worried more that her husband would go to jail than she did for her son being beaten to a pulp. I had an idea something like this was going happen after Gus made his threat. I just didn't think it would be as bad as it was. Thankfully Milo has Wyatt and his family in his life to help him through this. I'm looking forward to finding out how their relationship turns out. Once again, your slow burn looks more like a raging fire. Can't wait for chapter #2 of this great ***** plus story. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I felt for him; I was caught with someone and my father was told. He beat me with his fists and I just balled into a knot and let him finish. When you're from a family that is not open minded with no where to go; its hard on you. You suck it up and build a thick skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m glad they are finally not “out of sync.” It made no sense, with how much they obviously cared for each other and were gay and bi, that they didn’t date. Gus seems like a special kind of asshole. Outing Milo to his homophobic parents and especially sending a pic of their son sucking his dick. That is twisted. But can’t wait to read more about Milo and Wyatt and their blossoming love!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

There’s a very appealing innocence about this, about Milo. Hope karma visits Gus. Five Stars from me and Following to see where this goes.

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

Once again, excellent. I like how you weave in the reality of broken families and people. Wyatt and his sisters, parents incompetence due to drug addiction, and Milo’s parents who are anything but caring and honorable people who claim to be Mormons. Dorothy is a jewel for these high schoolers and so loving and accepting of them all. Retirement and having some resources are just another phase of life, and she is doing it right. You know I am so surprised that Gus even had Milo’s dad’s cell phone number in order to text those photos that were not even taken with Milo’s consent so maybe that will give the cops something to work with. Wyatt is so concerned about Milo’s safety and emotional well-being that it’s just…well refreshing. And his insistence on calling the cops may not only protect the sisters but prove to the colleges that Milo has no family funds to assist with those expenses!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES