All Comments on 'Son's Best Friend's Dad'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love how the wife in this story becomes Mr. Brown's servant, but derives as much pleasure from giving him head while he's watching t.v. and drinking a beer, as he does. Brilliant.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Interesting and very hot, as always

Great job, love big black cock xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great.

It is always good to see how superior black race runs circus around dim whited whites.

Excellent job Stormbringer, you should be proud.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Superior?

In what way? A few ball players, a lot of murders, most of the countries criminals, very few stay at home fathers, a few big cocks, mostly stupid, uneducated mofos. Yeah, superior colored men. Love em. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Diseased whore

Gee, Wally! Does dad know mom is a diseased whore for black cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love BBC

Gosh, I love bug black cock! The constant STDs, I'm not real happy with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Shawna discovered her dominant trait and decided to dominate Becca. She saw how racist Becca was around the other white cheerleaders and ordered Becca to drop out-of-focus the squad only to be rebuffed. One evening, Becca was fucking Tyson, Shawna set the trap for her to be caught and given a royal spanking until her ass turned very red. Tears streaming down her face as she agreed to resign from cheer leading and spent the rest of the night serving her new Mistress Shawna.

Kate assisted n the discipline by spanking Becca until she makes amends by fucking Tyson. Shawna affixed black leash on Becca to cement her submissiveness to her. Becca gives up college to help Shawna with her homework.

Shawna becomes a cheerleader and brings on four other black girls to join. Two of the racist girls challenge this and lose badly - their social status plummeting to below the brown line. Becca invites the crestfallen white racists to the trailer house where.they are spanked and disciplined by Shawna and forced to make amends to Tyson and Jerome Brown. Becca lords over them with a ruler smacking their reddening asses as they perform accordingly. White cheerleaders become more submissive than aggressive as they let the black cheerleaders set the ball.

Becca asked her single, divorced Mom to drive her to the trailer in their BMW. The mother is shocked to see Kate walking sans bra and wearing panties. Shawna sneaks behind her and grabs her breasts while pulling down her coat to keep hands immobilized behind her until she can handcuff them. Then Becca.pushes her on her lap for a royal spanking until she tearfully lets them remove panties and the rest of her clothes to be fucked by the Brown men. Shawna moves in their house to discipline both Mother and Daughter. The mother agreed to put all assets in a blind trust for the NAACP and to pay for Shawna to go to college with Becca doing homework for her.

imageman14imageman14about 6 years ago
Great Story!! Keep them coming

Great to she her develop the love of black cock.

MoojoMoojoabout 6 years ago
Great black cock conversion story

Love the erotic details of converting a married white mother to a full on black cock slut for both her son's best friend and the best friends father. Together they ruin her pussy for white cock. The disruptions of their intense and relentless fucking is very arousing. The son's white gf also succumbs to the seduction of the black males huge cocks and seemingly endless endurance in a way that is a huge turn on!

WMBW69WMBW69about 6 years ago
I am S P E N T....LMAO. :)

I fucken LOVED this story, Holy Fuck, Keep "UP" ....LMAO...the GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
comedy!!!!!

comedy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really hot, if completely unrealistic. All the near-zero recoveries and no mention...

....of sore pussies after first fucks with giant black cocks. The women took to Ty and Jerome like they’d been built for the bbc. But anybody knows it’s a matter of adaptation and takes time (and considerable discomfort for the girls) for everything to fit comfortable. So,e never do get OK with big dick.

Truly a juvenile fantasy.....one most men share....at least being on the side of fucking so many hot women into jelly....and having monster cocks....that recover within seconds of massive ejaculation....and keep doing that for hours and days on end.

Finally, you still haven’t gotten over your ignorance of, and the differences between, and correct usage of “then” and “than” and of course the ever present and almost universally misused, “to”, “too” and “two”.

Time to put that massive mind to work on something real and get these right.

If we only had ever to read one or two pages from you, it might be overlooked, but across dozens of stories, most 5pages or more, it begins to grate, pretty significantly and becomes an irritation.

So, PLEASE, fix it!

Oh, and some might call this shit racist.

Try a story sometime where the tables are turned and it’s the white boy taking his black best friend’s girl’s pussy.

I did, ‘cause he and another friend jumped me after my dad fucked his older sister. So I took his girl the same way. Yes, my dad and I have porno cocks. My ex-best-friend was just average. We own a business and do well. The girls didn’t stay, ‘cause even with regular fucking, neither could get completely comfortable with our cocks.

Hmm. I guess not every woman is a big cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yikes

Kate's unborn kid is going to be fucked in the head when it grows up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There's some hope

At least there's the satisfaction of knowing they're still living in a shithole. I mean, for a writer that writes so much about black superiority they're never going to move up in the world. That's the one good thing to come out of this story and you're dumb enough not to push that into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Could have been better if Kate’s husband submitted to superior black cock and sucked them off. My wife’s black bull made me suck his bbc clean after he fucked her. That was this cuckold’s start worshipping bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Incredible story

Well written, beautifully described and told! Enjoyed it on many levels, and one of the few stories one can read and get off enjoying again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always good reading.

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

Sad really Kate's future is a slut living in a hovel with a drunk with no future and 2 Teenagers all vying for the Father and Son- No hopers.

Sure it's great to read about Ty fucking His friends Mum. But You lost it in part 2...Sorry 2 stars

KBOZ69KBOZ69over 2 years ago

Great follow up to part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of jealous under performing white boys in the comments. ☺️

The story kept me wet and I came with the ladies.

Thank you for the wonderful stories.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

They used to.lynch folks in the Deep South for pulling this crap..

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was not bad until you got all racist. You fit right in with the Biden Democrat manipulation group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series!!! Waiting for more. Maybe more DPs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the on about the son, and the beginning with the father, but the last pages in the father were a little bit over the top and quite unbelievable. You were on par for 5 stars, and I gave the effort with 4, with how it went down hill i imagination, but if I was really clear, it was more like a 3 with the over done in pages 5 and 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not Gonna Lie I want to see Jack get revenge on his mom ty his dad everyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would love to have seen the white dad and son service the black cocks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your need to punish your white male characters is beyond hate, beyond racism, the fact that you write them as innocent good fateful men and then proceed to belittle and humiliate them to no end. You use the guise of this to write them as unintelligent and week characters, it's "funny" not funny but a Scottish family by the name of Brown, fought and sacrificed everything to buy blacks to help and free them during the Civil War. Certain freed blacks were so grateful and close to the Brown's and with Mr. Brown's blessings took the name to honor it. Just funny the blatant hate for whites is such a wrong ideologie.

Gym52Gym525 months ago

An interesting concept, but some of your comments if made against a coloured male would have had this work banned under the diversity laws here in the UK, you have exploited racist stereotyping to the extreme.

I believe that under UK law this story could be declared illegal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was liking the story a lot and like another reader said it was definitely tracking for a 5 until the last few pages. It just started to require too much imagination. What woman, I don’t care how cock whipped she is, is going to move from a house into a trailer with a man who clearly has no job? Who is supplying the funds to buy beer and the sandwiches they eat every day? How does a well brought up black girl give up everything her families taught her to them become just a sex bunny with an older man and girl who just had sex with her boyfriend? There are lots of black dicks

to go around in the black community. There is no need to give up your whole life for one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dirty rotten whore. She doesn’t deserve her husband

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Believe me, John and Jack are much better off without the dirty cum sponge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Keeping writing these kind of stories cause I got wet reading this and I want to know if Shawna and Becca got breaded. I am going to use my vibrator cause I am so horny and I am wet in my pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES